BCW Pt. 13: Un Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zelina passes the mic over to Ivelisse. "We originally wanted to call ourselves Las Boricua Perras Malas.." Ivelisse says, then looks at the camera and says, "Look it up if you're uncultured." Then she turns back to Kayla, "But A.J. convinced us to shorten it ...Anyway, Zelina and I are here, to lift up both ourselves, and this 'Reina' standing to my left."

As she says "Reina," Ivelisse puts her left arm around A.J. who smiles again, as A.J. puts a hand on Ivelisse's shoulder, as Ivelisse continues. "As the only one of the three of us *born* in our homeland of Puerto Rico, I'm here to help A.J. better embrace her... OUR heritage.. No shade on A.J. & Zelina's love of comic books, and anime, and other nerd shit... But *that* A.J., is gone." A.J. nods, as Ivelisse continues. "*That* A.J., was gonna beat Asuka one out of a hundred times, and the "one" already happened..."

A.J. extends her hand and the redhead obediently passes the mic back to her leader. "Perfectly said." And she meant it. Considering it was their television debuts, Zelina and Ivelisse's introductory promos were both excellent. "It was time for me to make a change. Yeah, Asuka *beat* my *ass* a few months ago... But it motivated me, maybe more than any loss has before. Not only did I have to get tougher, feel tougher, I had to look it as well. Like Ivie' said, no more cute, nerdy, girl-next-door- *That* A.J. is dead."

An expert in promo-delivery, A.J.'s voice goes colder, more dramatic than normal, but not overly dramatic. She really knew how to capture an audience. "These two women aren't just here to help me. As Zelina said, it's about these two succeeding as well. I want to help build a legacy here, and plant the seeds in this division, to enrichen its history, and ensure that after I'm gone... that its history can still be traced back to me." Then A.J. faces away from Kayla, and turns to the camera, looking directly into it, she continues.

"Asuka, that title is coming back to its rightful owner. Ivelisse referred to me as a 'Queen,' and she's damn right. But, in due time I won't just be Zelina's and Ivelisse's Queen, I will once again, rule over this entire division." A.J. passes Kayla's mic to her. All three now have a scowl on their faces. All facing the camera.

"But A.J.," A.J. turned her head, willing to answer one more question from Kayla. "Don't you want to win the title back, on your own? Like you've done before?"

...A.J. pauses. Zelina and Ivelisse glare at Kayla as if she didn't digest any of what they just said. "......I miss Cathy." A.J. says, and the three walk away, leaving Kayla with an insulted look on her face as they cut to commercial.

**

A.J. leads them back in the locker room, and allows Zelina and Ivelisse to walk in like they've been in it for years. Other women in the locker room like Charlotte, Becky, Trish, and others politely introduce themselves to Zelina and Ivelisse, though all with some skepticism.

"I don't get it." A familiar voice says behind A.J. She knows it's Kaitlyn before she turns around.

When A.J. does turn around, there's a bit of hurt on Kaitlyn's face. She had very little contact with A.J. in the months that she was out. They exchanged a few text messages, but the couple of times Kaitlyn called her, it was straight to voicemail.

"What's not to get?" A.J. said, and shrugged.

"You could've just had them put me as a heater on you." Kaitlyn said, though it was too late.

A.J. and Kaitlyn were best friends, but this was a new A.J., she wanted this new version of her to separate herself from the past, and didn't feel bad about it. "You would've been great at it.." She said, "But... I wanted something fresh. Y'know?"

Kaitlyn just nodded. She had known A.J. so well, that she just didn't see her personality meshing with Zelina, and especially not Ivelisse. A.J. just shrugged her shoulders again. She wasn't about to let Kaitlyn, or anyone else ruin this moment, a moment where she built up and brought two other women to the spotlight, be ruined. "I guess.." Was all Kaitlyn could say. "Glad you're back though."

"Good to be back." A.J. said. No 'thanks,' or anything, still with a bit of coldness towards her once-lover, Kaitlyn being next to get an icy experience with the 'new' A.J. Lee.

**

A.J.'s back in her hotel room after Smackdown. She ignores the thousands of Tweets she's getting, even the ones that are praising her for her character change and development of her arc.

The roster has found itself in a nicer hotel, in nicer hotel rooms, than most of the ones they stay in back in America. A.J.'s room specifically had a few amenities that she or others on the roster, didn't have too often.

Sitting on the bed, A.J. reflects for a bit. She'd been preparing for this day for a while. She put her head down on the pillow, a match with Asuka always exhausting anyone.. But, she knew this would be a quick nap, she wouldn't have too much time..

**

A.J. got a quick 15-20 minute power nap in before she heard a knock on her door. She got up, rubbed her eyes as she walked towards the door. When she opened it, she really woke up. A.J. had been expecting company.

"Hello again." A.J. said, and opened the door to let her two guests in. "...And congrats again on your debut."

"Thanks!" Zelina and Ivelisse both echo, and they step into A.J.'s room.

"Well, I'm not surprised you got a nicer room than us." Ivelisse says, noticing immediately that both A.J.'s room's bathroom and main part of the room looks more like a suite comparatively speaking.

"I mean you are the vet." Zelina says and steps in behind Ivelisse.

"Yes I am, but, tonight you get to experience the same luxuries I do. Tonight, what's mine is yours." A.J. said.

"Well, thank you." Ivelisse says, and A.J. nods. They both sit on opposite sides of the King-sized bed in A.J.'s room.

"I know we.. previously established this, but.." Zelina begins, "but we do appreciate it."

There's a pause. An awkward silence for about fifteen seconds that felt like a minute.

"I would like to..." A.J. says, "Give everyone a chance to... change their minds."

"No. No. It's... I'm here." Ivelisse says a bit nervously, and looks over at Zelina.

"Yeah, I'm still. You know.. Feeling every emotion possible right now, but.." Zelina says.

"You could use your mind cleared a bit.." Ivelisse says, and slowly slides herself closer and closer to Zelina. The lighter-skinned woman puts her arms around Zelina's upper back, then lowers it, seductively, down to Zelina's waist. She gives it a light squeeze, and turns to Zelina and winks, then turns to A.J. and nods.

**

<<<

In the weeks leading up to tonight, A.J. had a few productive meetings with BCW Creative, Zelina, and Ivelisse. Going over the vision everyone had for Las Boricuas, how they should be introduced, what they should do after being introduced, and, getting A.J. ready for a "heel" run.

There was, however, one meeting that took place, without anyone from BCW's staff, just the three of them, and not very work-related...

"You turning heel won't be a challenge for you." Zelina said. "People *have* gotten to see you tap into another side of you. If they watched the aftermath of Raw Roulette last year. Though, I know it's been a while now..."

"Oh.." A.J. begins..

"'Oh?'" Zelina repeats.

"It hasn't been 'a while...'" A.J. finishes. From there, A.J. would tell them all about "The Agreement." She told them that the two RAW Roulette matches weren't the only time a match dictated certain events of later that night. She mentioned that sometimes the agreement had been... played with.

Then, she had the idea. While she was recounting those other events. At the time, through all these meetings with Creative, A.J. still wasn't 100% sure.. Still doubting taking her in-ring persona in this direction. As they were talking, the idea came about. This idea was absolutely NOT, the determining factor for A.J. to follow through with the new direction, but an idea nonetheless.

That if she did this: formed Las Boricuas, debuted them on the main roster, Ivelisse and Zelina could, "thank" her for bringing them up to the televised BCW promotion. A.J. both loved that she again found a way to get creative with The Agreement, but didn't love that her brain would take her in that direction so quickly.

It turned out, that A.J. didn't have to question herself, or be at all repulsed by her own thoughts, because, as she recounted the stories for them, a very similar idea would begin forming in Zelina's head. The talks between the three of them went towards A.J.'s line of thought before she laid it out so clearly. Zelina and Ivelisse didn't need a ton of convincing. They were picking up what A.J. was putting down.

Ivelisse and Zelina saw it as incentive, and not manipulation. A few months ago, when Renee and Cathy inquired about 'the agreement' and offered themselves up, the roster still needed an idea of how to work them in. This time, A.J. was the one who had the idea, and, presented the idea to another pair of two.

>>>

**

So here they were, A.J., getting to experience two new rookies, two rookies that were much more eager than Eva Marie or Alexa Bliss. The fact that A.J. and Zelina were thinking pretty much along the same lines, as this came into plan, was super sexy, coupled with Zelina and Ivelisse's immediate consent to participate.

"Let's uh.." A.J. began, and tilted her head away from the bed. "I know you two are ready, but, let's still ease into things."

A.J. led her two new cohorts into the bathroom. In it, was a beautiful, shiny white hot tub that dominated the room. A.J. went over to turn the water on, and Ivelisse and Zelina took just one step in each. A.J. patted the ledge on the corner of the hot tub, inviting them to sit. "Don't be shy. You don't even have to get naked... yet."

As they stood and watched the hot tub fill up, Zelina slowly took her jeans off, and tossed them under the sink. Ivelisse followed suit. As Ivelisse bent down, Zelina craned her head back, and checked out Ivelisse's butt as she bent over and pulled her pants down. Ivelisse could feel Zelina's eyes on her. With her pants around her ankles, and her ass covered by a red pair of panties that matched her hair, she made eye contact with Zelina and winked.

Zelina broke the eye contact, and walked towards A.J. as Ivelisse took her pants off. A.J. smiled at the little exchange while they stripped. A.J. took her jean shorts off, (not the same little jean shorts she wears to the ring) and tossed them to Zelina so she could put them in the growing pile of their clothes.

The leader of the new stable was the first to dip her feet in the water, sitting at the corner of the tub closest to the controls. The warm water felt great on her feet and lower legs after a grueling match, much better than a shower would, as she didn't have to stand up. The pressure from the tub still filling up and heating was sweet release just for her lower legs.

Seeing it mostly filled up, Zelina and Ivelisse both approached. Even without the agreement existing, they both thought it'd be a pretty sweet way to.. sink.. into their new roles. Two sides of the tub had half-steps, that they each used to get level with the tub.

As they got to the ledge, they both thought that if they were without pants, they might as well lose their shirts too. Ivelisse lifted up her white tank top, revealing a bra the similar shade of red her underwear was, and a bit lighter than her hair. Following, Zelina took her black t-shirt off, releasing her tits still covered by a black bra. A.J. sat there admiring her new friends, then she realized she was wearing the most cloth-...

...There was a knock on the door that startled Zelina and Ivelisse, they had no idea who it was. Did A.J. invite someone else from the roster? They were down for whatever A.J. would have in store, but they didn't think there'd be any more girls involved.

It was a good thing A.J. had only removed her shorts, because it wasn't another wrestler. After she stepped around Zelina and down to the floor of the bathroom, she quickly put her shorts back on. "I almost forgot..." A.J. says, and opens the door to her room.

"Hi! Thank you so much!" These words were pretty much all Zelina and Ivelisse can hear A.J. says over the sound of the tub.

Room service had arrived- A.J. had ordered a bottle of Moët and Chandon champagne. It was a special occasion. A.J. accepted and wheeled in the bottle on an ice tray with a case of three glasses, before tipping the hotel staff member very generously.

When the door closed, Zelina stepped back down. When she saw A.J. was handling barware, she offered a hand. Zelina carefully took the three glasses while A.J. brought the champagne in. Zelina stepped back to the platform with the hot tub and placed a glass at each of the three corners.

"You.. You really didn't have to do all that." Ivelisse said motioning to the glasses, very appreciative of A.J. making the occasion even more festive. Between this hotel room suite with the extra commodity, and the champagne, A.J. had spent a few bucks, and was happy to do so. Ivelisse took the bottle from A.J. so now she had two free hands to take her shorts back off, and remove the green t-shirt she was wearing.

"Why not? It's a celebration, right? I rarely ever drink, but what better occasion? You only debut once.." A.J. replied.

"Well, thank you." Zelina said, now stepping into the hot tub.

"Gracias." Ivelisse added, smiling at her new stable-leader.

A.J. climbed back up, and this time, stepped all the way into the tub, and turned the water off. She was the first one to sit down in the tub, the water coming up to just beneath her chest. With much more of her body submerged in the pleasantly hot water, A.J. let out a soft sigh, and leaned her head back. After seeing how relaxed A.J. looked, Zelina and Ivelisse followed suit, and now all three women were in the tub. A match with Asuka meant almost every part of A.J.'s body would hurt now, and allowed the water to soothe her body.

"Allow me to do the honors." A.J. said reaching forward so Ivelisse could hand her the bottle. Each woman already had a glass in their hand. A.J. popped the cork, a bit of champagne spilling into the tub. A.J. filled Ivelisse and Zelina's glasses, then her own. All three women were comfortably in the jacuzzi, half-naked, celebratory drink in hand. They sipped champagne, and talked some more, about what might be to come down the line for all of them..

When they first got in the hot tub and started talking, they were sitting pretty evenly spaced out, a third of the tub apart. After a couple of minutes, A.J. pointed the bottle at both women. "Who else?" A.J. asked. They both raised their half-empty glasses, gladly taking a refill. A.J. sifted across the water to pour Ivelisse and Zelina more champagne. When she did, she set the bottle back on the ledge right behind her, and this time sat on the opposite side of where she was before. She was still between Zelina and Ivelisse, just now closer to them both.

They both noticed. Zelina and Ivelisse could see A.J. wanted to be physically closer to them both. A.J. outstretched both her arms, but Zelina and Ivelisse couldn't tell if this was her stretching her arms, still stiff from her match, or beckoning them to get closer. There were a few seconds where the only noise that could be heard was the steam heating the hot tub. Ivelisse did scooch over a bit to her right, but not quite in A.J.'s grasp. They talked some more, drank more champagne.

As they each finished a full glass, A.J. glided over to left, getting a little closer to Ivelisse. Ivelisse could feel herself just being drawn to A.J.. When the two got about one body-length apart, Ivelisse leaned her head. She gave Zelina a quick, subtle nod of her head back, as a way to get her closer too.

Sensing this, Zelina stepped through to sit closer to A.J.. A.J. stretched her arms out again, she wanted to have both scantily-clad women in her reach. The two other members of A.J.'s new stable got even closer, close enough for A.J. to have her arms around both women.

A.J. looked over at Zelina. With her hand softly on her shoulder, she asked, "Still feeling every emotion?" Zelina laughed.

"I'm only feeling relaxed." Ivelisse answered for herself, she leaned back a bit without trying to press on A.J.'s left arm around her.

"I would say I'm much more calm now." Zelina said.

"Yeah, same." Zelina answered and took another sip of champagne.

"That's what I wanted." A.J. said.

"Relaxed.. Calm..." Zelina muttered, "And a little turned on."

"What was that last part??" A.J. replied teasingly. When she looked over to her right, Zelina's face was slowly leaning in towards her. A.J. and Zelina felt each other's soft lips, kissing each other for the first time. It was brief, but A.J. still loved the effort from her new protégé.

A.J. had a grin on her face, clearly thrilled that Zelina was the one to escalate things. Zelina could tell that A.J. was trying to get the three of them further, by having them all sit closer in the hot tub. The new stable's leader felt a hand on her right cheek. Ivelisse now somewhat aggressively pulled A.J.'s face towards her so she could kiss her as well. She wanted to show that she was just as eager as Zelina. While only Zelina's and A.J.'s lips touched, Ivelisse started to feel up A.J.'s body, sticking her hands into the water, sliding them up A.J.'s stomach and stopping at her chest, mostly submerged.

A.J. had her left hand on Ivelisse's shoulder as they kissed, when they were done, Zelina took A.J.'s hand to playfully bring her towards her. Once their lips touched and began making out again, Zelina got a lot freer with her hands. She had watched Ivelisse touch and caress A.J., so she did the same. She mimicked Ivelisse's motions underneath the water, but didn't stop below A.J.'s chest.

With their lips interlocked, Zelina moved her hands onto A.J.'s tits, still covered in the bra she was wearing. Zelina was still hesitant to actually touch A.J.'s skin until she could feel A.J. playing with her breasts. Once Zelina was less afraid to touch her, her hands lightly pressed on A.J.'s chest, as A.J.'s hands were on her.

They kissed again, and then Zelina looked down, she could see A.J.'s hardened nipples protruding through her bra, the water creating a slight opening so Zelina could see more of A.J.'s tits as they sat right above the surface. When Ivelisse wanted another turn, she didn't grab A.J. aggressively this time. She waited patiently as A.J. turned around, and went back to her mouth again. They could both taste the champagne on each other's tongues. A.J. moved her right hand to the back of Ivelisse's head, pushing it towards her own face as they made out with more fervor than the last time.

As she kissed the redhead, A.J. felt Ivelisse's hand on her back and gliding down it beneath the water. Ivelisse's left hand met A.J.'s ass and gave it a light squeeze. A.J. paused her mouth's movements as Ivelisse felt her amazing ass up. Ivelisse moved her hand to the waistband of A.J.'s panties. She slipped it through, this time feeling A.J.'s bare flesh. She reared her hand back as far as she could without over stretching A.J.'s underwear, and slapped A.J.'s right ass cheek.

That put A.J. into a higher gear for a few moments. She moved both her hands down to Ivelisse's backside, and grabbed Ivelisse's great ass through her panties. She kissed Ivelisse more aggressively and more passionately at the same time. Her heart started to race a bit more, she squeezed Ivelisse's butt as their lips touched.

When her mouth was free, A.J. reached back and took another sip of champagne as she absorbed the moment, again wanting to move things slowly. She savored her two new minions, after kissing each of them. She looked back and forth at both of them, neither of them were nervous at this point, she wanted to please them, they wanted to please her.