BCW Pt. 13: Un Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well. I was about to say if one or both of you were finished, it's okay, but it sounds like you're not.." A.J. offered, considerately.

"No way." Ivelisse said.

"Okay. Towels off. Both of you. And get on the bed." A.J. ordered. As their leader, she tried to get herself in a more commanding, "dominant" headspace. "Towels off, and get on the bed.. Mi perras." A.J. referring to her new stable's almost name. Ivelisse and Zelina nodded and smiled. As they alluded to in their promo, A.J. was the most "American-ized" of the trio, so they loved hearing her bark orders in Spanish to them.

Without even teasing A.J., or each other, Zelina and Ivelisse undid their other towels, and tossed them on the floor. Their still-damp bodies glistened as they climbed on the bed, and lay side-by-side with the other. When they looked back at A.J., she was briefly out of their sight.

They both looked at each other, before A.J. re-appeared, still wearing her towel. The towel wasn't hiding the fact that A.J. was now wearing something else.. A.J. looked at both their faces, to see if they could tell...

A.J. stood there waiting. Waiting until she could feel the gaze of both women down, past her chest, down to the bottom half of her. Waiting until they noticed the slight bulge underneath, and slightly imprinting on the white cloth of it.

Zelina and Ivelisse knew what it was. A.J. knew that they knew what it was. A.J. walked towards the bed, and Ivelisse crawled forward on her knees to meet A.J.. "Well," Ivelisse began, and brought her hands to the top of the towel A.J. was wearing. "From watching you and Becky, I know you really know how to use this thing." Ivelisse stroked the fake cock from outside the towel. "So, yeah. We both want you to show us. Tonight." If either woman was done for the night, A.J. could've tabled this for another night. She was glad she didn't have to.

Ivelisse untied the towel around A.J.'s stomach. It feel to the floor, revealing A.J.'s eight-inch navy blue strap-on dildo, attached to a black harness. Zelina crawled closer to get a better look. Both women on the bed, ecstatic to see their leader standing before them with a toy that she planned on using on both of them.

They switched places. Ivelisse sat back, and laid down, presenting herself as clearly as she could to A.J.. Zelina turned around, a little bit of the competitive edge was brought back. Ivelisse wanted to be first. So when A.J. knelt on the bed, Zelina cupped A.J.'s left breast, and kissed her. "Which one of us has the honor of being first, mi Reina?" Zelina asked.

A.J. paused for a while. They both wanted to be the first one A.J. stuck her strap-on into this night. Zelina showing verbally, and Ivelisse showing physically. What was she gonna do? Zelina was practically right on top of her. She couldn't just shove her to the side.. On the other hand, Ivelisse was already eye-fucking A.J.'s dildo. She laid with her legs open, her damp body sticking to the sheets, stroking her pussy.

"Why don't you go ahead and lay next to your new partner and you'll find out." A.J. ordered. Zelina followed Ivelisse, and the redhead made room. She rolled over but kept her eyes fixated on A.J.'s toy. The two women lay next to each other now, their bare bodies both presenting extremely enticing holes for her toy to go into.

They had done so much in the hot tub that they were both ready. They had both cum multiple times, it now wasn't necessary to tease them, play with them further, make them suck on her toy.. No, this was definitely time.. And that time would come for Zelina a bit before it would come for Ivelisse.

Zelina laid back, her head next to Ivelisse, and saw A.J. soon on top of her. Ivelisse looked on with a bit of disappointment, mixed with anticipation for herself, as A.J. positioned herself on top of Zelina. A.J. planted her right leg in between Zelina's thighs and caressed her, and lightly combed her fingers through her hair.

Eager, Zelina touched A.J. back, touching her arms, trying not to full-on grab her. She knew it was A.J.'s toy and she couldn't simply force it in herself, but by God, she wanted more of A.J.. "I'll beg if I have to," Zelina said softly, "But don't.. Don't make me.."

A.J. saw the mix of lust and hunger on Zelina's face. She gave in, and slowly inserted the tip into Zelina's pussy.

"Yess.. Thank you." Zelina said. It had been a while since Zelina had fucked another woman, but Zelina knew that A.J. would blow any other women she'd been with out of the literal water. That's partly why she was pleading with A.J. to start fucking her, and now that A.J. had started, was ready to plead with A.J. to fuck her even harder.

"More.." Zelina called out. She could feel A.J. be tender, slowly fucking Zelina's pussy. She understood A.J. being careful, but this was a bit too slow for Zelina's liking.

"I think someone's making too many demands." A.J. said, even though she continued to slowly fuck Zelina.

"I'm sorry!" Zelina responded. Fear crept in that A.J. was going to stop fucking her completely and move over to Ivelisse. "It's good. A.J. please, fuck me however you want. Just.." She looked over at the lighter-skin woman. "Stay with meee."

This time, A.J. didn't look over at Ivelisse. She didn't even consider pausing her fun with Zelina to punish her for making too many demands, she was just teasing her... "Don't worry." A.J. said.. "*This*" With that one word, A.J. made one hard thrust into Zelina's pussy, quickly getting all eight inches inside Zelina's cunt. "Isn't going anywhere."

"Ooooooh yeah!" Zelina moaned when A.J. did that, reacting to the sudden intrusion of A.J.'s toy in her pussy, already soaking-wet from the trio's bath.

"...Yet..." A.J. said.

For Ivelisse, this was honestly too hot for her to even complain. She lightly touched her own pussy as she watched A.J. fuck Zelina. The few weeks of anticipation were rightly anticipated. For someone that hadn't even desired to sleep with a fellow wrestler, the two women with similar skin tones fucking right next to her, was extremely hot.

The harder A.J. fucked Zelina, the harder Zelina grabbed A.J. in return. She'd occasionally grab hard at A.J.'s right hip, trying to bring her into her harder. A.J. could see a ton of lust emanating from Zelina's eyes as she filled her up, doing a great job in doing so, Zelina thought.

One reason A.J. didn't want to fuck her as hard as she could right away, was that she wanted to conserve her energy, especially since she had exerted a lot in the tub earlier, not to mention having a match with the BCW Women's Champion. But, she found a rhythm Zelina enjoyed, and then found one that she really, really enjoyed.

A.J. didn't accelerate too much, but was able to keep making long strokes inside Zelina. "OOOOOOOh Shit!" Zelina moaned. She gave a few hard slaps to A.J.'s perky ass, which A.J. started to mind just a tad bit.

"Ughhhh!" A.J. grunted. "Here.." A.J. reached down at Zelina's hand. "Just keep it. Keep it there. Uhhh!" A.J. moaned as the strap-on was stimulating her as well. With one of Zelina's hands on hers, A.J. brought Zelina's other hand to her clit.

At A.J.'s non-verbal suggestion, Zelina began to rub her clit above her cunt. Once Zelina started touching herself, A.J. could see a few drops of Zelina's juices already dripping off her dildo any time she pulled it out. The squishy sound of A.J.'s toy was prevalent as A.J.'s toy passed through more of her liquid.

"OOOOHHH. FUuuuuuuck AJAAYYY!" Soon, more of Zelina's liquid would spill onto the dildo, and she sheets below, as she came. She didn't know exactly how many orgasms she had with in the bathroom, but God she hoped this wouldn't be the last one of the night.

A.J. was breathing heavily as she stopped when Zelina's orgasm hit. Then both women looked over at Ivelisse, she was masturbating to the sounds and sights of Zelina cumming, but both women had barely noticed until now.

When A.J. rolled over, Ivelisse, literally, jumped on the opening she got. With A.J. lying on her back, Ivelisse took the liberty to climb on top of A.J., and had already spread her legs across over A.J.'s legs.

"Hi." A.J. said, with a bit of surprise. Once she got over the initial shock, she opened up Ivelisse's pussy lips and began to lightly finger her.

"Uhhhh." Ivelisse hoped that it was okay that she just pounced on A.J., but A.J. immediately giving Ivelisse a taste of what Zelina just had, was all the confirmation she needed. Before long, A.J. had already opened up Ivelisse's pussy lips. She had Ivelisse hold herself open, while A.J. grabbed the dildo, sticking it out for Ivelisse to jump on.

Ivelisse crouched over the dildo, her pussy hung a few inches over the tip. A.J. gulped, hoping that Ivelisse wasn't about to drive the entire thing up into her at once. "Slowwwwwly." A.J. said, thinking Ivelisse's pussy didn't need to hover *that* high over it. Ivelisse nodded.

As A.J. suggested, Ivelisse took aim at A.J.'s dildo, and, slowly sunk herself onto it. A.J. thought that maybe Ivelisse shouldn't be starting out on top, so she could ease the strap-on into her, but it was too late.

Even though Ivelisse did pass the dildo slowly through her entrance, she didn't stop. So it was almost one fluid motion that the Ivelisse's body soon took the entirety of A.J.'s dildo. Her eyes widened, she winced a bit, but.. impressively, she kept moving.

The native Puerto Rican, straightened herself out, so A.J.'s strap-on was more horizontal, A.J. holding Ivelisse in place so she could ride A.J.'s fake cock. "UUHHHHHHHHHH!" Ivelisse actually liked the sudden, slightly painful method A.J.'s cock entered her. Since A.J.'s cock entered her pretty hard, Ivelisse kept that momentum, and was quick to quicken the pace on top of A.J..

"Yeahhhh." A.J. moaned up at her, the force of Ivelisse's strap-on, stimulating her own clit. A.J. was thrilled to see someone take to her strap-on so quickly, and effortlessly. She remembered Alexa Bliss, not even imagining the concept of a strap-on before she saw Kaitlyn wear one. She thought back to Eva Marie, who went from having had sex with a strap-on with zero women to five in one night..

So she was not gonna suppress the eagerness of Ivelisse, especially seeing the delight on her face as she fucked herself on A.J.'s dildo. "UhhhH!" Ivelisse moaned. It hurt A.J.'s legs a bit to have Ivelisse's impressive fat ass bounce so hard on top of her, but it was the good kind of pain, and one she had dealt with before.

Ivelisse gripped the waistband of A.J.'s strap-on as she rode A.J., accidentally digging her knuckles into A.J.'s hip, until she realized.. "Sorry."

"It's okay." A.J. called back as Ivelisse moved her fingers off A.J. completely. It wasn't as bad as the hard slaps Zelina was giving to her butt, but A.J. did feel Ivelisse's fingers dig into her.

Ivelisse refocused and softly placed her hands on A.J.'s waist, trying not to lose the fast pace she had just had. The redhead continuing to ride A.J.'s strap-on at a bit of a slower pace. She definitely didn't want to put any more pressure on A.J.'s slimmer body. After all, her and Ivelisse referred to A.J. as their "Reina" on-screen, but she desired to treat A.J. like a Queen off-screen. She knew A.J. exerted a lot of energy fucking Zelina, so she thought she should ride A.J. to help her rest a bit, was one way of doing so...

Except now, as Ivelisse was about to have an orgasm powerful enough to be had by a Queen, and not herself.. She picked up the pace on A.J.'s waist, her ass slapping harder against A.J.'s legs. A.J. sat up and held onto Ivelisse as she writhed quicker and quicker on her fake cock until her orgasm hit her.

"UHHHHHHH! FUUUUUCK!" Ivelisse moaned right above A.J.'s ear, her high-pitch moans dragging out longer and longer. Her tits pressed against A.J.'s shoulders as A.J. held her while she came. A.J. could hear Ivelisse still lighty moaning as she came down, until she leaned her head down and kissed A.J..

A.J. and Ivelisse made out hard, Ivelisse sitting on A.J.'s lap. A.J. was having a bit of a tough time managing with the speed at which Ivelisse was riding, but she never lost control. A.J. wound up pretty much in the spot Zelina was just in, their cum about to occupy the same space on the sheet.

"Fuck." Ivelisse whispered. Then she looked over at Zelina.

"She is good." Zelina said.

Ivelisse nodded. "Actually.." She looked at A.J., "I think I still need to find out." A.J. barely had to give any movements back to Ivelisse while she rode her, so Ivelisse was saying she still hadn't, and still needed to, be *fucked* by A.J..

"Well." A.J. began, "I appreciate the reprieve you gave me, but are you saying you want more?"

"Can.. Can you give me more?" Ivelisse said.

"Yeah. Zelina can have more too if she wants." A.J. said. Ivelisse looking over and winking at her stablemate.

"Abso-fucking-lutely." Zelina said.

With that, she gave Ivelisse a hard smack on the upper part of her asscheek, the part not currently seated on A.J.'s quads. "How 'bout both of you bend over for me." A.J. suggested.

Zelina reached down.. "You want to fuck us in the ass?"

"As plainly as you just put it." A.J. said, and grinned. Ivelisse crawled off A.J., while Zelina held onto A.J.'s thigh.

"I mean.. Again, if you two don't want.." A.J. began.

"I want it. I want everything." Zelina said.

"Me too." Ivelisse said. "Everything that every other new member of BCW got."

"I think," Zelina started stroking A.J.'s dildo, "This should fill my ass pretty easily." She said with a wink, insinuating that she's far from an anal virgin.

"I think my ass can handle that too." Ivelisse added.

"Good." A.J. said, "You say you want the treatment every new chick got. We did have one first time anal sex receiver." By 'we,' A.J. meant the BCW roster, through the history of "The Agreement."

"I bet I can guess..." Zelina said.

"Yeah?" A.J. responded.

"..Alexa." Zelina said, and A.J. laughed and nodded, and Ivelisse laughed as well.

A.J. paused, and smiled, "...Yes."

Zelina laughed, "I don't know, I just.. something about the look, the youthfulness." Zelina said.

"And Kaitlyn, of all people? Must've had to be careful." Ivelisse remarked, and A.J. nodded.

"That's partly why I was laughing." Zelina said, and laughed again. "Trying to picture Kaitlyn.. trying not to literally break her."

"Well, Kaitlyn was careful, when she needed to be." A.J. said, "But.. that doesn't mean I'll be completely reckless with you two."

"I think you should 'wreck' me." Zelina said, finally turning over, and getting on her hands and knees.

"Us." Ivelisse said sharply, turning to Zelina. "Actually.."

Ivelisse also gets on her hands and knees, but she crawls backwards, and tries to push Zelina forward. "Why don't I help you.. help both of us?" Ivelisse crawls over to Zelina's backside. As she does, Ivelisse raises her own ass, and holds one of her cheeks, inviting A.J. down to her.

"Zelina.." A.J. begins..

"Yeah. Either one of you can eat my fucking ass right now." Zelina answers. She crawls forward a bit more, getting closer to the foot of the bed. Ivelisse stays right behind her both bend on their hands and knees.

A.J. crouches down. There isn't quite room for all three of them to kneel consecutively, so she gets on all fours at about a 45 degree angle, so she can easily access Ivelisse's ass.

No one wastes much time. Ivelisse's tongue is on Zelina's ass before A.J.'s tongue is on Ivelisse's ass, forming a beautiful chain of butt-munching. Now having rimmed both the other members, A.J. could concede that, for as many fans there are that have drooled over her butt, it was the smallest of Las Boricuas'.

Ivelisse licked up and down Zelina's asscrack as A.J. tongued her butthole. She was the center of the chain, but A.J.'s excellent licks at her ass weren't hurting her concentration on Zelina's butt. By the sounds of it, Zelina would agree.

"Uhhh!" Zelina moaned as Ivelisse tongued her ass. Her mouth was the only one not in contact with another hole, so there was nothing blocking out her increasingly loud sounds of pleasure. While Ivelisse was still teasing Zelina, moving her tongue around her hole, when she did spend time on Zelina's hole, Zelina would wriggle her ass, riding out Ivelisse's tongue.

"MMMMMM!" The sensations on Zelina's ass were stronger as Ivelisse's mouth was reacting to A.J.'s licks. A.J. had her hands firmly squeezing her impressive, meaty ass cheeks, spreading them apart to better access her hole.

A.J. may have been the dom here, but she had no problem smothering her face with Ivelisse's ass as she prepared her for an ass-fucking. A.J. was still wearing the strap-on, and was close to ready to fuck the two asses being eaten right now, but this was a great way to prepare both of them.

"Uhhhh yeah!!!" The New Yorker moaned. Her head the only one pointed up towards the ceiling, making enough noise for her, plus the two whose mouths were muffled by another chick's ass. "Ivie, it's soo fuucking good." Zelina said as she slapped her own ass. "Is A.J. tongue-fucking your ass as good as you are?!"

"MMMMHHMMMM. Mmm!!!" Ivelisse confirmed, her noises muffled by Zelina's beautiful booty, not even lifting her head up. She was going to keep licking Zelina's ass until A.J. told her to stop.

Zelina and Ivelisse could hear A.J. take a huge exhale, but Ivelisse kept going. A.J. sat back for a few seconds, and watched Ivelisse keep eating Zelina's ass out. She reached around her strap-on and started to lightly finger herself until she was even more aroused.

A.J. watched for a few more moments, looking at both women's asses from behind, Ivelisse's face buried in between Zelina's ass. The leader of the new stable crept forward. All she had to do was just place the tip of it on Ivelisse's lower back, and that made her stop eating Zelina's ass.

When Zelina felt Ivelisse's tongue exit her, she crawled backwards. Both women looked lustily at each other as A.J. rubbed Zelina's ass. She'd switched back and forth between the two asses in front of her, water droplets from the bath water still on all three of their bodies. A.J. started slowly rubbing Ivelisse's ass with both her hands. Now both women were bent over, presenting their perfect asses to A.J..

Since Zelina got the first vaginal strap-on fucking, it was only fair that Ivelisse would get the first anal fucking. A.J. slowly slid the tip of the blue dildo into Ivelisse's creamy, light-beige cheeks. A strap-on that had violated the anuses of many-a-BCW women, some without the toy's owner wearing it.

"OOOOOOh yeahhh." Ivelisse moaned. A.J. always took her time, but found her toy moving relatively smoothly. Maybe it was because the water helped as an extra lubricant, or Ivelisse had done enough anal that it just wasn't going to provide any anguish. Her toy didn't have to do as much stretching of Ivelisse's ass as Becky, or Eva, or especially Alexa's, tight back-holes needed.

A.J. was halfway in, then was quick to push it all the way in. "Fuuuuuuck." Ivelisse cooed as she could feel all eight inches of A.J.'s thick strap-on in her backwalls. Her white asscheeks split on the thick toy.

Ivelisse relaxed her breathing as she took A.J.'s strap-on, and adjusted to having it inside her. A.J. gripped Ivelisse's awesome ass to spread it apart to have more space to insert her fake cock, but she got in as much as she could. Zelina looked over, she could see a hint of a pleasurable smile on Ivelisse's face.

Now it was would be Zelina getting that same feeling. Ivelisse felt A.J. slowly extract the toy from her back hole. "Uhhhhh!" Ivelisse cooed as the heard the pop from A.J.'s toy exiting her butt.

A.J. moved over to her right, where Zelina was knelt. Ivelisse looked over to Zelina so she could watch her face as her body adjusted to A.J.'s dildo.