BCW Pt. 13: Un Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader of the new trio held the dildo tight, and pointed it towards Ivelisse, inviting her to take it back in her whenever she wanted. When Ivelisse was ready, she spread both her asscheeks herself, and without even looking back, was able to point her asshole right at the tip of A.J.'s dildo.

"Oooooooh yeah..!" Ivelisse slowly lowered herself down, feeling A.J.'s fake cock re-insert itself in her ass. It felt a bit different than when she was bent over, she thought it might've felt deeper inside her than it was before, with her sitting almost straight up.

Ivelisse threw herself back, and leaned right up against A.J. when her strap-on was fully inside her. The redhead gripped A.J.'s legs, super-hard as she got used to the feeling. Ivelisse used A.J.'s leg for leverage as she started to fuck herself on A.J.'s dildo. "uUUUUUHHH!" Ivelisse moaned.

A.J. barely moved against Ivelisse, letting her do most of the work. She watched as Ivelisse's red hair draped right in front of her face as her new partner fucked herself right on her lap. Yes, Ivelisse was fucking hot, and A.J. was blown away by how much they both loved getting fucked in the ass, but she herself was struggling to stay completely in the moment. The wildness of Zelina's turn with her toy, and the fact that she herself had cum again right along with Zelina, might've zapped her of the rest of her energy.

Wanting to be a strong leader in every way, A.J. shook her head, trying to force that to not be the case right now. She ran her hands up and down Ivelisse's body, hoping that wherever she touched her would help add to the stimulation. She didn't want to rush Ivelisse's last orgasm, but wanted to help her in it being as powerful as she hoped.. And, yes, A.J.'s body was now looking for a respite of someone bouncing themselves against her slender body.

Knowing she was a bit bigger than Zelina and A.J., Ivelisse made sure not to hit A.J. too frantically with her own body. She was still coming down hard enough on A.J.'s legs so that she could hear the sound of her meaty ass slapping against A.J.'s thighs, but A.J. could grit her teeth and tolerate the pain.

Ivelisse closed her eyes, and kept replaying the high-intensity squirting orgasm she watched Zelina had. Seemingly trying to send a message to her own vagina to release all of the cum she had inside her all at once, like Zelina just did.

Whether the rest of her body would listen or not, this was still one of the best buildups *to* an orgasm she ever had. She continued to buck herself on top of A.J., feeling the dildo deep inside her. Ivelisse moved one hand to the bed, and put her left hand on her stomach to try to feel A.J.'s toy pass through her back door. "UGHHHHHHH!!!" Ivelisse moaned in her high-pitched voice.

She may have been taller than A.J. and Zelina, but her voice resembled someone a bit younger, squealing on top of A.J. as she got closer to cumming.

A.J. reached forward, she held onto Ivelisse's abdomen with one hand, and rubbed her clit with the other. As she stimulated her clit, A.J. sat back again, leaning down a bit more, helping to position Ivelisse the way she positioned Zelina.

And A.J. would do so at the perfect time, she could feel Ivelisse move faster on top of her. More of her asscheeks rippled as they came down on her legs. Her moans grew louder. Zelina leaned forward and watched Ivelisse's perfectly round tits bounce as she fucked herself anally on A.J.'s dildo.

"UHHHHHH!!! OH FUUUUUUUCK!" Ivelisse moaned. Her orgasm grew closer, and now as she rode A.J., she was keeping more than half of the dildo lodged inside her butthole. She started to slap her own pussy as A.J. rubbed her clit harder, sensing she was about to cum. A.J. helped brace Ivelisse as best she could, not that she needed to, as Ivelisse plopped herself all the way down on her dildo, attaching the two together.

Ivelisse arched back again, letting out a big, gasping moan as she came. Her orgasm hitting her as hard as she knew she would when she first felt A.J.'s dildo in her pussy earlier.

No, Ivelisse didn't quite have the waterworks display Zelina showed, but Ivelisse did see herself squirt out some of her cum a few inches away from her and A.J.. Zelina could see the undeniable smile on Ivelisse's face. She wasn't able to have the successive orgasms Zelina did, but she felt the one orgasm powerfully consume her for several seconds.

As she came down from her orgasm, Ivelisse reached down, and finally removed A.J.'s dildo from her ass herself. At that point, she needed it out of her as badly as she needed it in her earlier.

Ivelisse hopped off A.J. and sat to A.J.'s left, with Zelina still on A.J.'s left. When she was sat down, Ivelisse leaned over and kissed A.J.. First on the cheek, but when A.J. reciprocated, they kissed each other's lips, and briefly made out.

Zelina must've barely registered, because when A.J. looked over to kiss Zelina as well, and it took Zelina a second to even turn her head. Zelina and A.J. finally did kiss one last time. As they made out, A.J. kept one hand on Zelina's cheek and reached down with her waist with the other.

Breaking their kiss off, A.J. leaned forward, and undid the harness she was wearing. She took off the strap-on and dildo and tossed it aside. This was one final act of not being a full-on dom to Zelina and Ivelisse. A.J. was not going to make them suck the other's asses off her dildo. She, Ivelisse and Zelina are a team, and wouldn't make them partake in an act, more reserved for someone she, or any wearer of the strap-on had defeated.

"No mas." A.J. said. She laid all the way flat and stretched out her legs. She could see how red her quads were from Zelina and Ivelisse's respective ridings, but it was well, well worth it. She was completely spent.

"Si." Zelina said. She was definitely, also done for the night. A.J. reached over and started to rub Zelina's legs, surely to be sore the next day, and maybe even the day after, from all she used them for.

"Si. Terminado." Ivelisse said with a smile.

"It's too bad *this* wasn't recorded." Zelina said.

"Yeah." Ivelisse agreed "I think people would've loved our performance as much if not more than the last two. Especially because A.J. wasn't even in the second one."

"Stop. Those four," A.J. said, referring to Cathy, Renee, Becky, and Sonya, "were amazing. How much Cathy and Renee wanted to be there, wanted to participate.."

"We could tell," Zelina said.

"But, in this case, three is better than four." Ivelisse said, "Especially when none of those four squirted the way Zelina did."

"Well.." A.J. said, "Maybe next RAW Roulette, the three of us could re-create tonight for the world to see."

There was no verbal or physical way either woman could show their gratitude towards A.J.. Not just for tonight, but for the weeks leading up to tonight, and for whatever was to come. All three women were physically, and emotionally spent. A.J. had a hard-fought match against the Champion, helped two women make their debut, and then, introduced them to the roster in a second way. It was a long night for all of them.

All three ladies got closer together on the bed, each close to falling asleep with someone's hand on someone else's body.

"And, one other thing. A.J. began, as she laid back on her back looking up at the ceiling. "Congrats again on the debut." A.J. said again.. Although this time, she was congratulating them for two debuts: Their debut in BCW, and their debut in the BCW Women's Roster's "Agreement." Both Zelina and Ivelisse were so close to falling asleep, they barely got the word "thanks" out.

**

Las Boricuas slept next to each other that night, each as naked as they were when they entered that hot tub. A different kind of bath sounded good for A.J. when she woke up, feeling soreness from both the match and the post-match, post-debut celebration.

**

A.J., Ivelisse, and Zelina met downstairs at the hotel and had breakfast together. They sat themselves at a round table set for three, away from the longer tables for several people, that the women and men at the roster would normally sit at.

Kaitlyn walked in and saw the three of them. The smiles on Zelina's and Ivelisse's faces when they weren't talking, the way they both looked at A.J.. The way all three of them barely acknowledged anyone else in the hotel restaurant. It was obvious.

"She definitely banged them." Kaitlyn heard in a familiar British accent whispered in her ear.

"Yep." Kaitlyn said, turning around to see Paige right behind her.

If someone from the roster did walk over and want to sit with Las Boricuas, A.J. would've happily told them to pull up a chair, but no one did, and she didn't call to anyone else to sit with them.

The Texan and the English-woman did sit with most of the rest of the roster, leaving the newly formed trio to themselves. "You think it was weird?" Paige remarked.

"What?" Kaitlyn asked.

"For A.J.. Fucking her clone. I mean." Paige said softly, not trying to look too hard. Kaitlyn and Charlotte Flair laughed as they could see a resemblance. "I mean, If they found a girl that looked just like me but with bigger boobs and a bigger ass, I'd fuck the shit out of them too."

Kaitlyn laughed.

"You though.." Paige said, "They're not finding someone with bigger tits than you." Kaitlyn laughed and blushed, knowing she had the best rack in the company, and knowing Paige had seen them a couple of times.

The two tried to stop looking over, trying not to be jealous of the obvious vibe given off by the trio. Both women were not-at-all surprised, but still impressed, that A.J. was able to initiate two more Rookies into "The Agreement."