BCW Pt. 13: Un Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you told me before, but, I can tell.. You both have been with other chicks." A.J. said. Something in the way she and Zelina, and she and Ivelisse touched her. It was true--in the conversation that lead to the "celebration" that was now happening, A.J. got that one important question out early. Zelina told A.J. that she had had sex with another girl when she was still in high school. Ivelisse had been with a couple women throughout her life.

"Just... Not as hot as you." Zelina said.

"Stop!" A.J. said, sending a playful splash of water to Zelina.

"What I didn't say," Ivelisse began, "was that *this* is new to me." A.J. looked back over and tilted her head. "Coming into this..." Ivelisse paused again. "I wasn't nervous about fucking two other chicas... You two are both... My God..... I've just... actually.. never banged another wrestler."

"Really?!" Zelina asked. "All your years of experience..."

"Yeah, no. I just like to separate my private and professional life. I've broken *a few* of hearts, but... Yeah..." Ivelisse confirmed. "Unless I slept with an indie wrestler who didn't tell me they were, and I was completely unaware of it." She said and laughed.

"But... Just now..." A.J. began. This was a new one for her.

"I think Zelina here, just, made me not nervous about the whole thing." Ivelisse said, and smiled at Zelina. After Zelina got the first kiss in with A.J., Ivelisse felt free to do everything she had just done, and, she guessed, was about to do, with both A.J. and Zelina.

"Well, if that's the case. I'm glad you're both here." A.J. said, she was surprised by Ivelisse's revelation, so much so that she circled back to it.. "You've had to at least thought about before Z' and little ol' me right?"

In other, more traditional "workplaces," in-office relations may have been taboo, but professional wrestling was different. She didn't want Ivelisse to think this was a difficult hump to get over. Just stemming from "The Agreement," A.J. herself would need both hands, and at least one set of toes, to count the number of wrestlers she's either had sex with, or watched have sex up close.

"Yes. Of course. But... I... just... No one I wanted to be with *that* badly." Ivelisse finished.

"I heard you on that podcast." A.J. remarked.

"What?" Ivelisse replied.

"I remember." A.J. said an grinned, "Sometime around season two of Lucha Underground. You admitted that you had read the 'AngElisse' fan-fiction."

Ivelisse was a bit embarrassed. "Oh.. my God.." She nervously laughed. Surprised she brought that up. "I guess you really had to do some research on us before we were grouped with you!"

"Hey! I'm not judging you." A.J. said, "I mean come on, Angelico's hot. I don't blame you one bit." Zelina nodded in agreement, but she was surprised by A.J.'s revelation. Though, not as surprised as Ivelisse was that A.J. even remembered anything specific from that interview in the first place.

"That doesn't mean I wanted to make it a reality." Ivelisse responded, trying not to blush. "I'm only reading the character I was playing. There's a difference. You know that. This is *your* area of expertise.." Ivelisse called back to a line she had from her promo about A.J. and Zelina shedding a bit of the 'nerdier' side of them.

"Just a fanfic. I know." A.J. surmised and smiled... "The real you probably never thought you'd be participating in one..."

...

A.J. turned around in the tub, she pushed herself up so she could see her face in the mirror, and briefly sat on the ledge above the tub. She looked at her reflection. Then, as if the mirror were a two-way, and an audience of people were watching behind it, said, "Whoops, we're breaking the fourth wall!" Then smiled widely, and emphatically waved at nobody.

...

When A.J. sank back down, she was trapped, in the best possible way-- Ivelisse and Zelina were both leaned around A.J.'s body, and now the two of them were kissing. Not only that, but Zelina and Ivelisse were making out harder with each other than they were with her.

When Zelina saw A.J. was getting back in, she swam around A.J., so she could continue her hot makeout with Ivelisse. Something clicked between the two of them. Ivelisse had to admit she'd be more nervous if it was just her and Zelina, or just her and A.J. With the nerves gone, the two were really going at it now. Zelina stood in front of Ivelisse seated in the tub, their hungry lips sucking the others'. Zelina leaned forward and her tits pressed against Ivelisse's. Their half-naked bodies both splashing in the water.

Instead of wondering why they kissed each other with more fervor than they did her, A.J. guessed that maybe they had some built-in sexual tension from being down in developmental together, and she brought it out of them. Or, maybe it was the champagne making the two realize how badly they wanted to be on top of the other. Either way, A.J. wasn't gonna complain, or intrude, just bask in another one of her plans working beautifully.

They each occasionally moaned in each other's mouths, so Zelina didn't notice when Ivelisse's noises started to come from slight discomfort from Zelina pinning Ivelisse's back against the back of the tub. "mmmmm. MMMMMM!!" Ivelisse exclaimed to get her attention. "Sorry. I was..."

"Oh. Sorry about that." Zelina said, realizing she'd been pressing Ivelisse against the back of the jacuzzi. Zelina put her right hand on Ivelisse's back and lightly rubbed the spot her back that was stuck. "You good?" Which, was also an excuse for Zelina to move her hands up from Ivelisse's back to her bra.

"Yeah. I was stuck for a sec.'" Ivelisse nodded, and lightly rubbed her back. Zelina looked into Ivelisse's eyes. Her hands were already right there, so she thought she might as well. Without saying anything, Zelina practically ripped Ivelisse's bra off. Zelina's eyes moved down to Ivelisse's medium-sized tits, and leaned forward, so Ivelisse could help Zelina get down to just one article of clothing she was in.

Once they were both half-naked, Zelina leaned back in and kissed Ivelisse again. Zelina made sure not to be as aggressive, and not push against Ivelisse too hard. As they made out again, their now-bare tits touched as they were about halfway in and halfway out of the water. Zelina's fake breasts were perfect in relation to her shorter frame. The lust could still be felt between them, and radiated enough so A.J. could feel it too. They broke off the kiss again, and with Ivelisse's legs still wrapped around her, Zelina looked over at A.J. and licked her lips.

A.J. was speechless. "Fuck," she thought. Her new stablemates looked so fucking hot making out in the tub next to her. She was tempted to let just the two of them go at it the rest of the night, but the look Zelina was giving A.J. said that she was not letting A.J. be left out.

The two new members of the BCW roster separated their mouths, finally. They were slightly out of breath. Now topless, Zelina moved back to the seating of the tub and again sat in between A.J. and Ivelisse. She reached back and grabbed her champagne glass, and Ivelisse did the same.

As she poured herself a little more champagne, her body again gravitated towards Ivelisse. Ivelisse picked up her glass, and Zelina crossed her arm over Ivelisse's, interlocking the two. They each took a sip of champagne, and their arms joined together at the opposite side of their elbows.

They each finished the glasses they were on, their arms intertwined as they were lifted towards their own mouths. When they set their glasses down, they kissed again, and tasted the other's champagne on the other's tongue. After kissing again, Zelina picked up the bottle, estimating that they had gone through about 75% of it since it arrived. Zelina smiled and turned towards A.J., then back to Ivelisse.

"Wanna help me knock this out?" Zelina said shaking the bottle a bit offering her more.

Ivelisse nodded, and licked her lips. Then Zelina handed the bottle over to the one who generously purchased it.

"Uh, you guys go ahead." A.J. said, still on her second glass, and not much of a drinker.

"Well, you can help us finish the bottle in a different way." Zelina said and winked, still with her right hand with the bottle in it in her hand towards A.J..

With Zelina's arm still outstretched, A.J. took the bottle and just set it down. "No, no. Wait..." Zelina said. Then she reached out of the tub, and tapped the ledge. "Come back up here." She said.

"What?" A.J. asked, confused.

"Wait a sec." Zelina said, then crept closer to A.J.. Then she reached forward, and reached down A.J.'s back. Zelina got really close as her hands got to A.J.'s bra. Zelina moved her face forward to kiss A.J. All three members of Las Boricuas' tits were out, and when Zelina moved her forehead further, she pressed it against A.J.'s forehead.

Slowly A.J. could feel Zelina's hands creep closer to her. Before, Zelina felt A.J.'s tits through her bra, and now she could feel them, fondle them exposed. The black-haired woman felt the brown-haired woman's stomach, up to her chest. A.J.'s tits were small, but everyone seemed to like them, Zelina ran her hands all around A.J.'s wet tits, rubbing them on her, grazing A.J.'s hardened nipples. Zelina finished by leaning forward and kissing A.J.'s cheek this time, before again, patting the ledge of the hot tub, for A.J. to ascend.

Once A.J. was on top, overlooking Ivelisse and Zelina, Zelina handed the bottle to A.J..

"What? Do you want me to pour it into your mouth?" A.J. said, looking at the bottle then back to Zelina.

"No." Zelina answered, and motioned for Ivelisse to approach her. "Pour it on yourself.. And Ivie' and I will finish it that way."

"Oh." A.J. nodded. She'd had heard of body shots, before, but had never had one taken off her. This, she hadn't heard of. She wasn't uncomfortable with it, just didn't think the presentation would fit her.. She did appreciated Zelina's creativity, though. This wasn't how A.J. expected the bottle to be finished when she ordered it, but, she just thought, 'fuck it.' As she overlooked them, she appeared to Ivelisse and Zelina like the Queen they both said she was earlier.

So A.J. sat on the ledge, her feet still in the hot tub, the rest of her body leaning slightly back. Ivelisse and Zelina pushed themselves up on the seat of the tub. Both women leaned forward, and before A.J. poured the champagne, each one took one of A.J.'s tits in their mouths.

Considering she was again without the Championship, it sure felt amazing for A.J. to be worshipped like this. "My God.." A.J. said, feeling Ivelisse and Zelina's mouth on her wet, bare breasts. When she looked down, she could see both women's asses, now barely covered by the underwear they were each wearing. Each woman lightly touched A.J.'s stomach as their mouths were on her chest.

She didn't give them a warning, but Zelina and Ivelisse could sense A.J. was holding the bottle over her chest now, and was about to tip it. She took one last swig straight from the bottle, then held it right in between her two breasts. Zelina and Ivelisse took their mouths off A.J.'s boobs, but kept their tongues latched onto her.

They lowered their heads down to A.J.'s thighs, and each one rested their chin on A.J.'s legs. They could see A.J. start to tip the bottle over. The cold liquid felt even colder considering most of her was just submerged in hot water. She leaned her head back and allowed her body to slowly tip back with her neck, so there'd be an easier diagonal flow.

The rest of the champagne flowed down the crevice in between A.J.'s breasts. Ivelisse lifted her head a bit to catch the first of it. Some of the champagne trickled down into Zelina's tongue. A.J. lowered the top of the bottle a bit, and tipped it a little more, so it could run down more of her chest and stomach. She moved the bottle to the right and left so there could be more of a cascade, which let both women taste the alcohol right off her. She could feel Zelina and Ivelisse being a bit competitive, moving their mouths left and right up and down, as if they were trying to catch more A.J. flavored-champagne than the other.

With the rest of the bottle falling out, Zelina and Ivelisse both rested a hand on A.J.'s lower back. When there was an ounce left, A.J. turned the bottle right side up, and took the last sip. She could tell which parts of her were damp with water and what parts with champagne, as she felt Zelina and Ivelisse lap up the combination of both. Not quite how she first envisioned finishing her gift, but at least having their mouths on A.J. turned her on a bit.

After a few seconds, A.J. could feel Zelina's mouth moving downward, still making playful licks at her stomach and lower torso. She could feel Zelina's hand move with her mouth until...

"I think you got a little.. here." Zelina said. After she did, she moved her left hand to the waistband of A.J.'s panties. A.J. started breathing a bit heavier, Zelina was building her up really well, able to tell what she was doing.

"OH yeah?" A.J. teased. Zelina teased her right back by playfully snapping the band of A.J.'s black underwear against her. Then Zelina started to move her head to her left, replacing her hand, then moved her head forward.

She soon found her face right up against the center of A.J.'s panties. Zelina seductively inhaled, deeply, right up in front of A.J.'s pussy. "Can I.. get the rest of it off of you?"

Without speaking, A.J. answered. She pushed herself up, getting her ass of the ledge of the hot tub so she could remove her panties. Once they were above her knees, she sat back down and lifted her feet out of the water. She raised her legs, allowing Zelina to do the honors.

A.J. was fully naked, again baring all for two more new BCW women to see her. She looked down and could see Ivelisse staring lustily at her, and her eyes reciprocated. The redhead was enjoying every moment of this evening.

Then A.J. looked over at Zelina, who now had A.J.'s soaked panties in her hand. She took a whiff, and nodded. "Yeah, Ivie'. She's got a little bit more champagne on her. You want some more?" Ivelisse held out her hand, to accept A.J.'s panties.

"No," Zelina responded, "open your mouth." Ivelisse was just a few inches away, but leaned her head back, and allowed Zelina to toss A.J.'s underwear to Ivelisse mouth. Ivelisse got only the waistband when she bit down, then took it out her mouth, and held it in her hand. Ivelisse twirled it a bit, and then sniffed the gusset. The redhead then put it in her mouth, and nodded her head.

"Yeah, there was maybe a drop or two of champagne left." She sucked on it while she watched Zelina, focusing on the parts of A.J. that were previously covered.

"Mhm. Think you got a few more drops for me to get off you." Zelina moved her tongue to A.J.'s groin and ran it all the way across, and down, showing no hesitation to be just millimeters away from A.J.'s pussy. "Right..." Zelina positioned her tongue underneath A.J's clit. "...Here." she said and started to lick A.J.'s clit. The black-haired woman sucked on the flesh above A.J.'s entrance. Zelina wasted little time. A.J.'s clit was already hardened above her pussy walls, giving Zelina invitation to really focus on it, sensing A.J. was already pretty aroused.

"Uhh." A.J. moaned as Zelina ate her pussy. Her tits were half above the water as A.J. sat close to the edge. Zelina pressed her hands on the seat of the hot tub, not even caring how much pressure she was putting on them. She was too distracted by how sweet A.J. tasted, and not just because of the little bit of champagne.

As Ivelisse watched Zelina lick A.J.'s pussy, her head moving around her waist more, she lightly stroked Zelina's leg under the water. Ivelisse got real close, her tits about to touch one of Zelina's arms. Ivelisse looked over and watched A.J.'s face reacting to Zelina's actions with her mouth, and wanted a taste herself.

Ivelisse tossed A.J.'s water and champagne-soaked panties to the floor so she could taste the real thing. Zelina moved out of A.J.'s legs and let Ivelisse slide in. Ivelisse placed her hands on both of A.J.'s thighs as she leaned in. It was her turn to taste her new stable-leader's pussy. Her turn to thank the woman who helped get her on the main roster.

Less hasty with her licks of A.J.'s cunt, Ivelisse guided her tongue along the outside of A.J.'s walls. Zelina lightly caressed Ivelisse's leg under the water as Ivelisse did just now. Occasionally, Ivelisse would extract her tongue to trace her lips around A.J.'s lips, before re-inserting her tongue and eventually getting a little further inside.

After a couple minutes, that felt shorter than one to Ivelisse, Zelina tapped Ivelisse on the shoulder, wanting to get back. Ivelisse nodded, as she backed away from A.J. she looked up, trying to gauge from A.J.'s face if she was doing a good job. A.J. smiled back at Ivelisse, but her smile quickly turned to reacting to Zelina's tongue back on her.

The truth was, while Ivelisse was being more careful and patient, Zelina was stimulating A.J. a bit more. Having any hot, and especially new, woman wrestler in between her open legs is always gonna elicit a visceral reaction, but Zelina's attention to A.J.'s clit was helping the darker-skinned wrestler's case.

And Zelina still took the time to move her tongue around the rest of A.J.'s wet, juicy pussy, teasing her at her outer lips, but A.J.'s reactions were strongest when Zelina sucked on her hardened clit. "Uhhhhhh!" A.J. moaned, her feet started to make tiny waves in the water as she Zelina ate her out, bringing her closer to cumming.

Ivelisse didn't want this to be a competition, but the more A.J. moaned out, the more Ivelisse wanted to make A.J. make the same sounds. This time, instead of tapping on Zelina's shoulder, Ivelisse moved in by kissing A.J.'s inner legs moving closer to A.J.'s pussy.

Zelina relented and backed away again. Truthfully, it was even more enjoyable having two women's mouths on her lower half, but she allowed herself to be taken in by Ivelisse's tongue again. The redhead returned her tongue to A.J.'s pussy, lightly flicking her tongue at the bottom of A.J.'s entrance. "Uhhhhh." A.J. moaned. The moan wasn't exactly 'fake,' it was definitely turning her on, but in the back of her mind, A.J. made a mental note that she was gonna have to help Ivelisse with her technique a bit, but would suffice for now.

"UHH. Yeahhh." Even though Zelina's tongue-game was more skillful, Ivelisse could still help out the case. "It's so gooood." A.J. called out. She overemphasized a bit, knowing that Ivelisse would feel good knowing she was making A.J. feel good.

A.J. inched forward again. The surface of the hot tub was cold compared to her feet and lower legs in the water. Most of her body had been out of the hot tub for a few minutes, but at least Zelina and Ivelisse were making her body feel warm in another way.

Zelina was focused on Ivelisse, watching her lick A.J.'s pussy, but A.J. non-verbally tried to get her attention. She lightly kicked at the water with her left foot next to Zelina's shoulder trying to get her attention. Zelina didn't notice, her hands still all over Ivelisse, her mouth on A.J..

Finally, after a few light splashes next to her, Zelina looked up. She saw that A.J. was moving her foot from left to right, to nonverbally cue her. Zelina couldn't tell whether or not she was doing a better job than Ivelisse, or if A.J. liked them taking turns more frequently. For as closely as they watched each other, they had no idea of A.J. was enjoying one of their mouths more than the other.

Once her mouth reconnected with A.J.'s pussy, Zelina sort of got an answer. She felt A.J. press hard against the back of Zelina's head, pushing it closer to her pussy. Zelina worked her mouth more emphatically. "UHHHH!" A.J. moaned, her sounds growing a bit louder.