BD-ex-M Ch. 02

Story Info
Penance for his sins.
1.4k words
4.42
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rode in silence, the car's vibrations gently massaging their butt plug filled asses. Her elbow on the window sill, leaning her head on her forearm against the window. She'd apparently come to some conclusion. "Do you want to come up? There's something I'd like to show you."

His heart nearly leapt at the chance to be alone with her in private. They pulled into her garage and took the elevator up to her condo - her moving as naturally as a cat, him occasionally duck walking to allow the plug to settle in. They held hands in the empty elevator, silently riding to the 28th floor.

The door closed behind them and he immediately grabbed her by the waist, pushed her up against the wall, and kissed her while reaching for her pants. She allowed herself to be kissed but pushed his hands away from her waist line, "Settle down tiger. Soon enough."

She took him by the hand and led him to the couch. He sat while she walked around pulling the blinds and started her planned lecture.

"You told me you weren't interested in poly."

"Right. That's a hard no from me."

"Then you fucked the maid."

"She fucked me. Plus we're not together are we?"

"Right, Ross, we're on a break. But I'm not sending those pictures to anyone. I'm sending them to you, and you fucked the maid."

"She fu..."

"Say that one more time and I'm throwing you off the balcony."

"I fucked the maid."

"You have to pay for what she did to my ass. I'd like to make her pay, but you're here and she's not, so you'll have to pay for both of you."

The blinds were closed and she walked into the bedroom emerging with a couple of ropes.

"Stand up."

He obeyed.

"Strip."

Her tone left no room for dispute.

She walked him over to the bike hooks hanging from the ceiling - hooks that he'd installed at her request. He was pretty sure they wouldn't be used just for bikes and the photos she'd sent confirmed her mind was working in new and creative ways.

She looped one rope around his wrist and tied a simple slip knot around the hook and repeated it for his second wrist. Not too tight, but self tightening if he struggled and squirmed.

"I want you to know this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you. I don't like being the top, but you've been a bad boy and you have to pay."

He stood there stark naked, tied to the ceiling hooks, with a butt plug in his ass and a chubber of an erection.

She slapped his face - not ungently - and then his ass - much less gently - and left for her bedroom.

He wasn't sure how long he'd be alone, but he was pretty sure this was part of the punishment. The anticipatory arousal started to ebb as his arms fell asleep and he had to shift his weight to maintain a modicum of comfort.

Minutes later she emerged and he'd say that she'd spent her time well. She'd tied a rope harness around her body. Full sleeves wrapped her arms and legs, and braids criss crossed her breast and genitalia, squeezing her flesh like fresh melons about to burst.

It took a second for him to notice she had another length of rope and belt in her hands.

She caressed his right butt cheek. "This is my ass. Not yours. Mine."

"I see that now. I'm sorry."

"It's too late for that." She smacked his ass as hard as he thought he could stand.

She reached around his waist from behind and cupped his balls. "These are my balls. Not yours. Mine."

"Yes, of course."

She clamped both of his nuts in an iron grip, and released them just before he begged her to.

She walked around to his front, spit in her palm, and started stroking his shaft. "This is my cock. Mine."

He knew what she wanted him to say. "Yes, mistress."

"Now you've misused my toys, so I have to punish you."

"Yes, mistress."

She stroked him until his cock stood at attention. Taking the rope, she tied a loop around his balls, cutting off the blood flow and turning them purple. She reached around and pumped the butt plug, stroking his sphincter to heighten his arousal.

He felt like his dick was about to burst when she dropped to her knees and started to blow him. Flicking the underside of his dick with her tongue and stroking what couldn't fit in her mouth. Every nerve ending was about to explode and he thought he could get used to her idea of "punishment" when she stopped sucking and stood up.

She started to play with the plug again as she resumed her lecture. "You let that fat bitch fuck my ass. You let her shit on me. You stuck my dick in her and let her cum all over me. These are disgraces that cannot stand."

His balls had passed purple and were approaching black. He wondered if or when he'd get released. His cock remained rock hard pointing to the sky.

She released the rope on his balls and the blood rush caused his knees to buckle. Were he not supported by the ceiling he may have collapsed. He thought that must be it. He was wrong.

She folded the belt over and slid his cock into the loop. He caught her eyes and begged her not to do it, but she snapped the belt tight, whipping the top and bottom of his cock at the same time. The pleasure hurt so bad, and his cock finally softened.

She gave him a minute before playing with the plug and stroking his cock again. Oh no, she wasn't done.

"How many times did you cum?"

"Since when?"

"Since you started playing with your ass. The shower, the maid, any others?"

"Maybe two or three. Once when I got back and then again this morning. I wasn't sure you'd be open to playing."

"And then in the forest?"

"Yeah, but you were there for that one."

"Did I ask for that distinction?"

"No, mistress."

His cock was hard again and this time she swiped down with the belt leaving a welt on the top of his dick. "That's two."

His dick retreated again, and he was afraid to ask out of how many.

She removed the plug, licked her finger and started jacking off his prostate. Like a fighter leading with a glass jaw, his erection sprang back up. This time, without removing her finger from his ass, she licked her palm and smacked the bottom of his dick, trapping it between her hand and his belly button.

He suppressed a yelp as - this time - his dick stayed hard. Her finger filled his ass like a sock puppet and the palm quickly transitioned from smacking to caressing so they didn't have to re-arouse from ground zero.

"Three," she whispered in his ear.

"Yes, mistress." Sweat poured down his face and lathered his body. He could barely hold himself up.

"It's almost over," she whispered. "Two more."

She dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock. He felt bruises forming as her lips applied pressure to the top and bottom of his penis, her warmth soothing the pain. She stroked his cock with one hand while a finger from her other found his asshole. Her hands stroked and head bobbed in time, making him forget the once and promised beatings. His cock and ass twitched in tandem and they both knew he was close. He came in her mouth, and she didn't spill a drop.

She held his flaccid cock with her left hand and cocked her right, swinging with all of her might on an impressive forehand, immediately followed by a backhand. He screamed in pain, his knees buckled, and he nearly passed out. The hooks, forced to hold his entire body weight, creaked as he sagged, twisting and turning with the remaining momentum of her beating.

She stood over him and spit his own cum in his face, completing the degradation. She picked his chin up with one hand, smacked his cheek with the other, and laughed. "That's a good boy. Take your lumps. And don't fuck anymore fat chicks." She untied his wrists and let him slump to the floor.

She turned to shower mumbling, "I hate being the dom," as she left him naked in a pool of his own sweat and cum.