BD-ex-M Ch. 03

Story Info
What's good for the gander is good for the goose.
981 words
4.47
1.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat on her couch in a t-shirt and boxer shorts with a bag of frozen broccoli on his crotch. He'd helped himself to a double bourbon and was flipping through the movie channels when she came out of the bedroom in a robe, drying her hair from her shower.

"You still here?"

"Did you want me to leave?"

"No, you're welcome. Help yourself to my liquor."

He tilted his drink in her direction as a mock toast. "You want me to make you one."

"I'll get my own. How's your dick?"

"I'll be fine. I guess I had that coming."

"There are no rules; just consequences."

He sipped his drink. "You need another bag for your ass?"

"Thankfully, I think my junk took the worst of it. I actually enjoyed the butt stuff."

"I guess I'll try harder next time."

"I think you tried plenty hard this time."

She came over to the couch and guided him up by the hand. Once he was standing, she dropped his shorts to the floor. She opened her robe, her perky nipples exposing her ongoing arousal, and sat in the corner of the couch, pulling him between her legs with his back against her chest. She took a bottle of perfumed hand lotion from her pocket and started lathering up both hands.

"Where are we going with this?"

"It's got aloe to help you heal," she answered as her hands found his shaft. He caught his breath and grimaced, not sure time and space weren't the better healing options for the moment.

"Is that okay?" she asked.

"It will be," he assured her.

She stroked his cock with long, slow movements, twisting as she reached the head and base. It still hurt, but there was a warming ingredient that caused a heating sensation. It was a combination of sensual and medicinal, barely sexual at all.

"You gonna do that again?"

"Fuck a maid? Not in a million years."

She continued to stroke.

"Are you going to do that again?" he asked.

"Snowball you with your own cumshot? Maybe. Depends on if you make me do it."

She continued to stroke.

His erection stretched his abrasions, pulling the damaged skin until it hurt.

She continued to stroke.

"Did you like it?"

"I hate being the dom. I'd much rather you spanked me, but you had it coming."

"Fair."

She continued to stroke.

"But you've been a bad girl too."

"What have I done?"

"You teased me. You used me. You sent me those pictures. You asked for a hand around the house and wore the tightest clothes you had when I came to help. You held out, forcing me to go on a business trip with a fully loaded weapon. You basically made me fuck the maid."

She continued to stroke.

"I'm not sure I see it that way."

"Yes, but now you're the bottom."

"Yes, sir."

She continued to stroke.

He stopped her caress and got up. He removed her robe belt and bent her over the arm of the couch, forcing her elbows behind her back and restraining her arms with the belt. He lifted the robe over her waist, exposing her ass and pussy - still moist from the shower and her arousal.

"Have you been a bad girl?"

She pouted and bit her lips, shaking her head no. He smacked her ass with a flat palm and asked again, "have you been a bad girl?"

A tear formed at the corner of her eye and she shook her head no again. He smacked her ass again and the tear fell down her face. "For the last time, have you been a bad girl?"

She cried and shook her head no again. " I haven't done anything wrong."

He flipped her over - turtling her with her back arched against the couch and her pussy sticking up in the air.

"Have you been a bad girl?"

She whimpered and shook her head again.

He raised his arm and took aim at her pussy. "This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me."

"It better," she conceded, breaking character for a moment.

He laid into her bald pussy with a deafening crack, repeatedly smacking her lips, more gently on each rebound. Tears streamed down her face, but she spread her legs offering a more inviting target.

He picked up the belt she'd left on the floor. "Have you been a bad girl?" She shook her head again, admitting nothing.

He lashed her pussy - once, twice, thrice - causing her lips to swell up in pain and arousal.

"Have you been a bad girl?"

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry I teased you. I'm sorry I made you fuck an ugly maid."

"It's okay now." He left her on the couch to get another bag of frozen vegetables from the fridge. "Cold or hot."

"Hot please."

He got between her legs, and exhaled warmly on her vagina. He got the bottle of lotion and rubbed it into, over, around, and on her swollen lips, feeling the warmth of the lotion and her sex on his hands.

"Cold please."

He stopped rubbing and gently placed the broccoli between her legs. He thought he saw - or imagined - steam rising between her legs. He leaned her forward to undo her restraints and allowed her to adjust as necessary.

He picked up the remaining bourbon and poured a stream into her crotch, following it with his head and mouth until he tasted the bourbon, her juices, and a hint of lotion. He popped one lip into his mouth, rolled it around with his teeth and tongue and repeated the process for the other side. He found her clit and sucked on it until she begged him to stop.

"I need a refill. You want that drink now."

"Thank you, sir. Yes, I'll have another."