BD-ex-M Ch. 05

Story Info
They find a unicorn.
1.6k words
4.38
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wear the strapless mini."

"Where are we going?"

"I'm going to make it up to you that you missed ladies' night last week."

"This better be good."

He pulled up to her building and she strutted out through the revolving door - a veritable scene from a movie - high heels, short dress, hair blowing in the wind, and her walking to the car like she owned the damn street. As she got closer he realized she had something on under her dress. A couple of leather straps extended past the bustline and wrapped around her neck. She must have suspected they were in for some fun.

"Where are we going?"

"The Admiral Club."

"It's amateur night."

"I know, that's what you missed for ladies' night."

"So your plan to make up for ruining a night out with the girls is to take me to a low rent strip show."

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"All right, tiger, let's see if you can pull it off."

The club was nearly empty. It was mid-week, the regulars knew that their favorites wouldn't be working, and the b-team left something to be desired. They had no problem finding a seat right up front - the "chow line" his staff sergeant used to call it.

The strippers were a motley crew of barely legal cheerleaders who hadn't yet realized the pole was different from the gridiron, over the hill MILFs trying to reclaim a lost opportunity, and out of shape try-hards who had bought into the body positivity craze.

The couple welcomed them all over after their performances, chatted each girl up, and tipped based on the quality of the story.

"I'm just doing this to pay my way through nursing school."

"I got a kid at home and I'm out of work."

"My girlfriend said I should give it a try."

She hooted and hollered like every stripper was one of the Rockettes and encouraged him to double whatever his initial tip was, making the strippers' nights in more ways than one. She kissed a few. A few smiled at him and brushed their hand against his crotch. Everyone was having a good time.

The loudspeaker announced, "And now, please turn your attention to Dani on the main stage," as AC/DC's "She Shook Me All Night Long" started to play.

His wife turned to the stage and her jaw hit the floor. "Dani" was obviously a bodybuilder - or maybe a CrossFitter - wearing the smallest pair of gym shorts imaginable and a sports bra that couldn't conceal her under - or side - boob.

What she lacked in fluidity and grace, she made up for in raw power. She climbed the pole like she was competing in the Open, demonstrated her core strength by fully extending her legs while chicken winging the pole, and incorporated handstands, standing backflips, and burpees into her routine. She was basically doing a WOD while somehow managing to strip everything but a pair of training shoes.

His ex was star struck. "She looks like one of the dottirs."

"Daughters?"

"No, Dottirs, the Icelandic CrossFitters."

"She's great - I mean she could use a little more rhythm - but I can't imagine doing that stuff fully dressed, much less in time to music with my junk hanging out."

Dani finished her song, picked up her clothes and tips, and disappeared backstage.

"Go get her."

"She'll be out like all the rest. Let's get another drink."

Soon enough, Dani was working the floor having replaced her shorts, but with her glistening tits still exposed.

"Dani! Dani! Over here."

The club hadn't filled up much, so there weren't many places for her to go. Dani made her way to their table and joined them.

He asked, "Can we get you a drink?"

"Are we supposed to do that? I'm new. Not really sure of the rules."

"Well, I think you were the last one, so you're probably off the clock anyway." He flagged down a cocktail waitress and ordered a round for the table.

His ex said, "So, Dani...like Speegle?"

"It's not my real name, but yeah, I'm a fan."

"Oh my god, me too. We watched her season on the Titan Games and fell in love."

The girls talked about CrossFit, muscle ups, assault cycles, ergs, and all the rest.

His ex finally worked up the nerve to ask, "So, is there somewhere we can go?"

Dani seemed confused. "Uhhmmm...all three of us? I'm not a lesbian."

"I'm not either, but in your case I'll make an exception. But mostly I'd like to see you give him a lap dance."

"Wow, that's great. I'm not normally invited to the back. Most guys are into girly girls."

"Well, I'm not most guys - I'm not a guy at all - and I think you're all fucking woman so let those losers play with the girls."

She took Dani by the hand and led her back while it dawned on him that his ex probably knew the place better than Dani did. She certainly seemed comfortable showing herself around.

They got to the champagne room and his ex took charge like a porn director. "Ok, you sit here in the chair. Now, Dani, start to give him a lap dance...no take your shorts off first...Ok, yes, yes, yes, I know what the rules are, but trust me the other girls break them all the time."

Soon, Dani had stripped down to her trainers and was grinding her ass against his hardening cock, while he reached around and played with her nipples.

"Oh, my god, Queen, yes, that's it." His ex pulled out a camera and started taking a couple of shots. Dani looked over her shoulder, questioning if that was allowed, and he met her eyes and shrugged, essentially letting Dani know that his ex was going to do what she wanted so they might as well enjoy it.

While they were looking at each other, she had pulled down the top of her mini dress and hiked up the skirt. He realized she was wearing a leather body harness with rings strategically placed to highlight her tits, pantiless pussy, and hips. She touched herself, splitting the lips without entry, grabbing a few wisps of hair and tugging, and rubbing in long, slow circles.

"Ok, Dani, we're going to have to take this up a notch. I need you to sit on my boyfriend's cock...no, not literally sit on it. I want him to fuck you...in the ass."

Dani wasn't sure how to respond, but his ex guided her off his lap by both wrists, stuck a finger in her mouth and reached around to play with Dani's butthole. Dani's butt cheeks clenched like a vise and she got a slapped face for her trouble.

"Relax. You are a certifiable queen, but I'm a princess and queen's give their princess whatever they ask for." Startled by the slap and the metaphor, Dani's ass relaxed. The ex licked her fingers again, reached back around, and started to work her way into her butthole. "Now, do you want lube?"

"No, my biceps aren't the only muscles I can control."

"Uhhh...what about me?" he asked. He spit on his palm and stroked his cock for a veneer of lubrication.

The ex put one hand on each hip, spreading Dani's cheeks and guiding her back down onto his cock. All three of them worked gently together, easing onto his shaft until the back of her thighs rested on his.

"Ok, good girl. Now I know you said you're not a lesbian, but I think you're going to like this." She got between Dani's legs and started to finger fuck her with two fingers while simultaneously tonguing her clit.

Dani was in heaven - unsure of what to do with all of the stimulation. She let herself be eaten out, while he could barely stroke his cock in her ass without her help. Dani leaned back into him and let the pussy muncher do all the hard work, while he basically served as a butt plug. Dani came on the ex's face, who sucked and swallowed all she could.

Recovering from her orgasm, Dani finally realized she had the ability to take charge. She grabbed the body harness under the mini dress with one hand, and in a single movement deadlifted and rotated the ex's crotch to her face. The ex squealed like a little kid who had reached the zero gravity portion of the swing arc and realized the night was about to get a whole lot better.

Dani and the ex sixty-nined each other vertically, while Dani put all those leg days to good use squatting up and down with his dick in her ass. Like her dancing, Dani could have used more fluidity and grace, but she tried to mirror the smaller woman's motion with her tongue while bear hugging her, allowing her own pussy to be eaten out, and pumping his cock. Neither woman asked much more of him than his presence and it wasn't lost on him that he could probably have been replaced with a sybian.

Dani's was a fountain of raw power, lifting two body weights the length of his dick, displaying the focus and stamina of a professional athlete. She started counting reps but soon lost count. She tried counting orgasms without much more success. She felt the ex collapse in her arms - essentially dead weight from the ecstasy of another woman's touch - and gently set her down so she could focus on him.

She redoubled the speed of her reps until he was about to come.

"Where do you want it?" he asked.

His ex purred from the floor, "It's mine. You did all the hard work, Dani, but I'm getting the reward."

Dani hopped off his cock, her ass replaced by his ex's mouth just as he spurted a jet of come. He tasted of Dani's sweat, her ass, and his own sex and she lapped it all up.

"I guess that makes up for missing ladies night," she murmured, gently stroking his softening cock.