All Comments on 'BDSM for Siblings Ch. 01'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see the girlfriend dominate the sister and brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect

Just wonderfully paced writing.

XarthXarthabout 3 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com

Some thoughts on the story available at my blog. Thanks for reading.

-X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The best prose

You are really just the best writer on the website.

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 3 years ago
Great start

Can’t wait for more

mnemnethmnemnethabout 3 years ago

Great! Can't wait for Chapter 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So sexy hot

A very kinky turn, makes me think back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why you are one of my favorite authorss

I'm not a fan of femdom anything, but you kept me reading this tale and got me looking forward to the next segments. The way you present Kendra and Molly even when not in a scene is engaging, the kinds of interactions that most D/s stories completely ignore. Generally, I can see recommending this story to novice Doms on how one cares for one's sub generally.

I do hope you include their back story at some point, say by Dak asking about how they got started down this path together. Frankly, I want to know!

Good work!

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 3 years ago
Personal preference

I'll be honest and say I really wish this story was from the brothers perspective.

ModsognirModsognirabout 3 years ago

I love the way your stories are always so consensual. Don't get me wrong, I also like non-con fantasies and harder BDSM, but nothing beats the way you write.

Your take on the combination of incest, BDSM and consensual sex is unique, and probably my all time favourite here. Thank you very much for sharing this story with us. I am looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this is fantastic, looking forward to the rest of the series.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Your stories are always well written and I was decided to read it even though BDSM isn't my thing. The way you developed the relationship between Kendra and Molly, I was able to "tolerate" (probably too strong of word) the overall theme. Yes, the sex was hot, but to keep me interested in a quality incest story, I'd like to see the special relationship between them brought forth and what it evolves into as they move forward. Is she strictly lesbian, bi, or does she really know? Will Dad start evolving into the Master of both? Will he take her away from Kendra to "save" her? Evidently, the story is already written. I just hope some of these questions are properly explained so I can stick with it until the end. 4* for now, but maybe upgrade later...

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I hope he becomes their Master and subs and collars them both as his sex slaves because Kendra wants it too.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good

I loved this chapter, excellent written. I hope there will be more chapters of this story. Maybe Dak gets to submit too?

HardBenHardBenabout 3 years ago
SUPER

Fantastic first part of this story.

Great characters and amazingly erotic. So tense and torturous too!

Can't wait to see what the lucky Dak gets in on next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ooooh!

Sweet Jesus H Christ..

My Lord.. I'm at a loss ..

Inexplicably at a loss considering just how significantly you aroused my depraved imagination.

By the way .. Thankyou Xarth. ( for the exquisitely beautiful enormous orgasm )

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I normally don’t like BDSM stuff but dam

Sweet dam that’s the hottest thing I have ever read. Most BDSM stuff is from the prospective of the dom and I don’t usually like that but this is on a whole another level.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 3 years ago
Worn out here

Pegging the meters on the sexual tension!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

at first i thot they were sisters, not roommates, then lovers, with a brother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

that was super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I rarely comment on any stories here, but I just have to say how damn good this is. I love the slow pace, the wording, the relationship between Kendra and Molly. And that there is absolutely no cruelty in here or any harsh words. Even tough they have different roles in their BDSM play there is no single moment where the reader would event doubt that they are loving each other and having a healthy relationship. It seems like they are on the same page the entire time without it being any less exciting. Outstanding story and excellent writing. Thank you for publishing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Master lays a golden skein of true caring and white hot erotica. Thank you so much!!

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityabout 3 years ago

Fuck man! That was a solid fucking ending.

DinaParker69DinaParker69almost 3 years ago

Excellent part 1. Perfect timing on what was happening and why.

Looking forward to the rest of the chapters when I get a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope that Molly ends up leaving Kendra for Dak, or that they both end up submitting to him and she stops taking a dominant role, because Kendra is a bad domme. Normally, I wouldn't say something like this because it's fiction, and you make allowances for that, but you bring up consent a couple times, leaving the impression that you want this to be viewed as a somewhat realistic take on BDSM, and then completely ignore that Kendra has very blatantly decided to use Dak as a prop in her play with Molly, and that she did it without ever consulting with either of them. You don't force your kink on others, which is what she was doing through actions like leaving their bedroom door open so he could hear them even before Dak found Molly tied to the table, and then she turns around and turns around to use his participation against him when he questions whether or not he should be taking part in it. Her behavior is something of a red flag that really detracted from the story.

SchoonerbumSchoonerbumover 2 years ago

Holy hell.

And it only got a 4.7+? Tough audience.

I think what made it REALLY work was the banter between the sibs. If this had been about covering up for one another over breaking curfew, the conversation could have been remarkably similar, the subject matter just made its tone and timbre more deliciously surreal. Like Erna Bombeck meets Kafka meets Ann Rice! Which is about as surreal as it could get.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

froggytreefroggytreeabout 2 years ago

Amazing job you did with this. As always, your conversations in the stories are fantastic!

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

Kendra needs to be reined in as she appears to be out of control, her actions are not those of a caring domme.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really do appreciate all the work and details you have put into your thoughts of their sibling incestious love and lives. Curious what about what cup size Molly and Kendra tits are though? “C” cups would be big enough

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice premise.

But sex it too fast. Too automatic. Too mechanical.

Dak sure needed to involve himself more with all of her body.

Molly needed to do stuff to Kendra and Dak.

Kendra needed to have Molly make her cum. With her fingers. Her hands. Her lips. Her tongue. All demonstrating her technique to Dak.

Three stars.

RMike35RMike355 months ago
As Domme-y as Kendra is.

She is what I consider a Soft-but-moderate-Domme,Not once did she take to beating Molly unmercifully but just asserting her dominance to Molly.Plus there were instances where Kendra was actually loving and compassionate toward Molly like a normal couple of cuddling and caressing.

But Kendra being the Domme Type wanted to up the ante and get Molly's brother Dak involved so she tied Molly to the table probably suspecting Dak would come home and see his sister tied to the table,and Kendra could do her thing and get Dak and Molly to open up and embrace their situation and have the siblings try stuff with eachother.

I think Kendra especially isn't a 100% Lesbian Domme but partially bisexual and wanted Molly and Dak to try sibling incest to give the whole situation a new twist and turn a twosome into a threesome.Kendra may or may not want to be with Dak with him fucking her but with Molly being the proverbial bridge maybe Kendra will come to like Dak giving his sister just as much pleasure as Kendra does and who knows maybe if Kendra can get Dak to fuck his sister then maybe Kendra can eat Molly and Dak's creampie out of Molly's pussy.That would be so awesome and Kendra can add Dak to her Domme dynamic and get them to do anything Kendra wants.How cool would that be?

JSA69JSA694 months ago

Very nasty-nice. I love the way you've gotten into their heads. Thanks for writing and sharing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES