BDSM for Siblings Ch. 01

Story Info
Molly and her girlfriend are found out by her brother.
13.4k words
4.74
126.1k
402

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers

Author's Note: This is a four part series that I intend to release pretty quickly one after the other. If the title didn't give it away, there will be both BDSM and sibling incest involved, separately or together as the case may be. If either of those things really aren't your jam, probably turn back now.

****

Chapter One

****

I saw the glint in Kendra's eye well before she acted. It was to a point I could nearly always tell when she had her naughty intentions, without her having to say anything at all.

Regardless, I pretended to be oblivious and carried on until she made a move.

When it came, it was pretty unsubtle. Kendra walked up to me while I was folding and putting away laundry in our room. She patiently undressed me while still mostly staying out of my way. It took a while, but she was in no hurry.

Kendra caressed me with her perfect, delicate touch as she stripped me. Her hands lingered on my shoulders and neck, my breasts, my exposed tummy, and then circling around my pussy. She didn't touch me there yet. Just a tease. A hint of things yet to some.

Only after I was naked did she pull out my collar and carefully affix it around my neck. I'd known where this was going, having seen it in her eyes, but it still thrilled me every time. Partly because of how easily it turned out I'd let her do stuff like this, and partly because of the implicit promise that things were about to be very, very enjoyable.

More recently, there was the added risky thrill of being caught at one of Kendra's little games. Dak, my younger brother, had moved in with us. He was fresh out of university and needed somewhere to stay. I loved having him around again, and Kendra had no problems with it. We had plenty of space.

What I hadn't counted on was Kendra using Dak's presence to fuel our little escapades. Even now, relatively safe in our room, my eyes flicked toward the open door, my pulse racing that much quicker than if we'd still been living alone.

"He's not home," Kendra said in that soft but commanding voice that she brought out just for me.

I nodded. "I know. Just... we have to be careful."

Kendra smiled in her special, mildly evil way. "Don't you trust me?"

My legs went weak just at the melded promise and threat in her few carefully chosen words.

"Completely," I said, absolutely meaning it.

"Good girl."

Kendra clipped a leash to my collar and led me out of the room. I followed a few steps behind her, close enough that my leash never tugged. Paradoxically, when I was feeling particularly subby, I sometimes didn't follow right away specifically so she'd have to pull a little and give me that special look that told me I oughtn't to misbehave Or Else.

Kendra led me to the kitchen. Not unusual. She knew how to make every single room in the house fun, if she wanted. Though fun could mean very different things depending on her mood, and to a lesser extent mine.

"I noticed there were some dishes to do," Kendra said lightly, unclipping the leash after only a very short walk.

"I still had laundry to finish," I said. "You didn't seem to mind making me leave that."

Kendra's hand cracked sharply on my butt just as I finished speaking. I yelped and danced away slightly from her, though I'd known it was coming. I'd been asking for it, really. I knew exactly what to say to get myself spanked.

"Dishes, little one," Kendra said mildly.

I nodded, pouting just enough to make her smile before I turned to the sink.

Little one. Kendra was barely a year older than me, and basically the same height. She shouldn't have been able to get away with calling me that, and yet I found that I liked it more and more every time she said it. It made me feel small, but in an oddly safe and loved kind of way. A way that gave me warm little tingles when she said it just right.

One of my butt cheeks still stung as I ran water in the sink. It warmed appreciably compared to its unblemished twin. The aftermath of that single slap all I could focus on at first. Spanking being another thing Kendra had mastered when it came to me.

The things she could do to me without hardly doing anything at all...

"You know what I've noticed?" Kendra asked in a lazily pitched voice.

I risked a glance back at her. As expected, she was sprawled comfortably in a chair at the dining table, with her feet up on a second chair. Just lounging and watching me. Staring at my naked, horny self, probably admiring my butt and the one pink hand print she'd bequeathed me.

"I don't know," I said honestly. I was quite certain it wasn't something I'd guess off-hand.

"Since Dak has been living with us, it's been trickier to find good play time," Kendra said.

I squirmed being reminded of my brother. We had plenty of time yet to ourselves before he got home. I knew that. Yet knowing that he could potentially walk in at any time and catch me in my current state was worrisome.

And yet, it made me nervous in that delightfully thrilling kind of way. It was actually dangerous sometimes how risky thoughts made my tummy flutter and my pussy flood.

"We've managed somehow," I said, carefully setting a glass bowl in the drying rack with a trembling hand.

"Mmm. That's the other thing I've noticed," Kendra drawled, her tone tinged with victory, as though I'd verbally trapped myself somehow. "It seems to me sometimes as though it's actually easier to turn you on when you think Dak might find us out."

I shook my head quickly. Too quickly. "I don't think that's true."

"I do. You think I can't see you shaking from here? You think I don't notice how wet your thighs are getting? Just from naked dish washing. Not hardly anything at all."

"You're watching me," I said demurely. "And you're planning things."

"I'm always planning, my darling. But I almost needn't bother. I could tie you to this table right now and let you wait for Dak to get home, and it would have more effect than all the nefarious plotting in the world."

I nearly dropped the next glass on its way to the drying rack. My mouth was suddenly dry. My knees threatening to buckle.

"That's my brother you're talking about," I said, an obvious tremor in my voice.

"Yes. I know."

"You can't... he's not a part of... it's not..."

"Well obviously I wouldn't actually let him find you like that," Kendra said lightly. "We wouldn't want him seeing his big sis all naked and collared and waiting like a subby little thing to be found by him. That just simply wouldn't be appropriate."

"No," I squeaked. "It wouldn't."

I waited, eyes closed, hands mechanically washing the same plate over and over. I knew what was coming. I didn't believe it, but I knew it.

Kendra was in no hurry, but she eventually said it.

"Molly, come over here please."

My heart pounded. I dried off my hands that were shakier than ever. Pulsing with excess adrenaline.

The worst part was how right Kendra was. She could make me tremble when she wanted. Make me shake like a leaf in all the best of ways. But this was almost too easy. The threat of Dak seeing me, seeing what Kendra could do to me, revved me up easier than much of anything else. And she knew. She'd caught on.

It made sense though, I hoped. Kendra and me and our little games, they weren't something I shared with anyone else. It wasn't like my nerves regarding being caught were anything unusual. I would have been nervous and excited if anyone at all had been around to catch us. It was the possible embarrassment that did it to me. And yeah, maybe the stakes were a little higher when being humiliated in front of my brother was a possibility.

"Across the table, please," Kendra said.

She deliberately spoke softer when domming me. That was something I'd noticed about her. The more she wanted me to obey, the less overtly forceful she'd be about it. And, naturally, the more embarrassing it was when I obeyed, desperate to make her happy. As though in some weird way, I was doing everything to myself. Which, given the nature of consent, really wasn't far off.

But Kendra, in all her perfectly controlled glory, didn't often even do me the courtesy of acting like I didn't have a choice. She made it clear that it was all me. And thus the cycle of arousal, humiliation, nerves, and exquisite, dirty thrills perpetuated itself.

I knew how she wanted me. I stood with my legs spread, ankles next to the legs of the table for easy tying. My hands went to the far corners, close as I could get.

"Good girl," Kendra said.

She stroked my hair absently, actually petting me as a reward. It worked too.

Kendra let me stay there a moment, just looking at me, taking pleasure in my naked, submissive pose. When she stood, it was to run light fingertips over my exposed, goose-bumped skin. Up and down my spine, over my sides, but careful not to tickle me, and across the curve of my ass. She avoided the area between my legs, or down my thighs that were absolutely soaked. Pretending like she didn't notice how wet I was, even though the pretense was wasted.

Then she left me.

"Have to get my ropes," Kendra said. "You should have reminded me."

I sighed and rolled my eyes once she was out of earshot. Remind her of something she hadn't informed me we'd need? Right.

But that was the game. Leaving me there, just as good as tied. Because I wouldn't move. We both knew it. I'd lie naked across the table and wait for Kendra like her good girl.

Unless I was feeling cheeky and rebellious. Or like I really wanted my butt spanked hard.

That was the flip side, I supposed. I had options if I wanted them. I knew how to guide Kendra, to nudge her in different directions. Usually toward punishments, sure. But sometimes towards gentler and more loving treatments, if I was having that kind of day.

I sighed again, this time at myself rather than Kendra. I'd only gone and reminded myself just how much of Kendra's power over me was entirely gifted. Given freely and eagerly. Which was to say practically all of it.

I'd stand here at the table, bent over, helpless, and exposed just as long as it took her to dawdle her way back. And it wasn't that far to our room and back. She was unquestionably dawdling. Just because she knew I'd be here, impatiently waiting for more.

It was even worse this time than usual. Because of Dak. I'd been trying to ignore the very thought of him, but every little sound in the direction of the front door made my ears twitch, as though he'd come waltzing in at any moment. He wouldn't, of course, but I wasn't used to the threat of being walked in on. Kendra and I had always had privacy for games like this. Now it was different.

But of course, pathetically subby little thing that I was, I stayed good and still, just waiting for Kendra to come back. Horny, dripping, vibrating and all.

Kendra was humming to herself. The sound of it preceded her back into the kitchen.

"Ah, you're still where I left you," she said cheerfully.

"You told me to stay," I reminded her.

"I didn't, actually. But good initiative."

Despite her praise, Kendra also gave me a slap on the butt, which I knew was for my presumption. It was only about half as hard as the last one. Enough to make a good sound without really hurting.

It was one of those no-win kind of scenarios. They just happened sometimes.

Kendra resumed humming as she tied me to the table. First one wrist wrapped in silky soft but very secure ropes, then the other. Then my legs, one at a time.

Tying my legs last left Kendra in perfect position to kneel behind me afterward. Nothing else happened, at first. I knew she was there, but I couldn't see her, and she sure wasn't touching me. Just maybe the hint of her breath on me at times, and I only felt it because of how wet my thighs were.

"You," Kendra said definitively, "are soaked."

I wiggled in embarrassment, but I was firmly tied in place at this point.

"No," I said in a quiet whine.

"Yes. You should see yourself."

Kendra's devilishly light fingers ran up the back of my legs. I felt the spread of moisture as she deliberately ran her fingers through my arousal.

"That's pretty bad, you know," she said. "What if Dak came in and saw you like that?"

I gasped, quiet enough that I was pretty sure Kendra didn't hear. But I heard her small sound of satisfaction, and I suspected my pussy was continuing to give me away.

"That wouldn't be good," Kendra mused. "Dak seeing you like this. It'd be one thing to just be tied up naked. You could blame that on me. But being so turned on?" She clicked her tongue. "How would you explain that?"

"Would you stop bringing my brother into this?"

"Your bruh-ther?"

"Stoooppp," I whined.

I actually felt like I would have stamped my feet, except of course that they were snugly tied and I couldn't move them.

"You should see what your pussy's doing," Kendra said, brushing just across the outskirts of my flooded little snatch.

"Stop," I said, quieter, practically breathless.

"I mean, I wasn't expecting nearly such a reaction from you."

"No!"

"I noticed how you've been tenser. Always watching the bedroom door when I accidentally forget to close it."

"Not an accident."

"And how it's been easier to make you cum."

"It's not!"

"Like you think he's going to see us one of these times."

"Well the rate you're going..."

"He's definitely heard us, you know."

"... what?"

"You know. With how loud you moan sometimes. And especially if the door's open. He's bound to have."

I groaned and squirmed, again testing my bonds and finding no room in them. Kendra was right. I wasn't sure how I hadn't realized. It wasn't always about the possibility of being seen. Sometimes... sometimes he would definitely have heard. There was no way he hadn't. And I hadn't even realized.

Sure, Kendra could make me forget my own name for a time when she wanted, but I still should have clued in at some point.

"That's not right," I protested.

"Oh? Is it not?"

"He can't... he can't know about-"

"About what? That we have sex? I'm sure he knows, my darling." Kendra kissed my inner thigh. Her tongue flicked out to taste me. Her fingers traced around my needy pussy. "It's not like he'd guess what his big sis is into just from sound. I mean, I know the difference between your regular cumming moans and your special-"

"Kendraaa!"

"Shhh. Indoor voice. I'm just saying all Dak knows is that I can make you cum so good. That's not so bad, is it?"

I whimpered softly. My hips rocked, trying to find some purchase on the table I was tied to. All in vain, of course. There was no way to rub my pussy on anything of substance. Not the way I was restrained.

I wished Kendra would stop talking about my brother like that. In the context of our sexy fun.

But why the fuck was I burning up like this? Why was my pussy ready to drown Kendra if she ever tried to eat me? Why was I all electric and alive, and totally ashamed, and as turned on as I could ever be?

"Kendra?" I said, just soft.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Can you lick my pussy? Please?"

"Ooh, that's a good idea. And you're asking so pretty. Look at all those juices. And you sticking your bum out at me like that."

I wiggled against my restraints. I instinctively tried to bring my hand down to my pussy, despite knowing I couldn't.

It was fine. Kendra only made me wait a moment longer before she dove in.

Her tongue was magic, right off the bat. She could tongue me from zero to cumming in five minutes any time she wanted. She was way too good at it. If I was already as turned on as I was? Forget it. I was done for.

I was moaning and screaming for her inside sixty seconds. I was her plaything. She licked me, and I loved her, needed her. She made me cum, breaking apart the big, tense need inside me. Giving me relief and pleasure, and all good things all at once.

And kept going. Kept licking. Never stopping. Pausing only for tactical reasons, and never for long.

Kendra ate my pussy like an actual goddess. She could have had me wrapped around her little finger just by licking me out from time to time. Never mind the exquisite buildup beforehand. Never mind all the other things she could do.

She licked me, and I came. I came until I couldn't anymore. She took me right down to the very end. As far as I could go. My clit long since sensitive to the point of delicious agony, my pussy trembling and begging me to close my legs and curl up away from her. Which I couldn't, of course. Being tied up as I was, I was quite literally helpless to prevent Kendra from eating my pussy as greedily as was humanly possible.

"You taste so goooddd," Kendra purred. She gave my pussy some soft, tender kisses in parting. "So turned on today. So very delicious."

"Thank you," I said.

I was sweaty and somehow exhausted, panting softly, lying out bonelessly where I was still tied.

"My good girl," Kendra said, notes of pride in her voice, as she padded over to where my head lay.

She leaned down to kiss me. Her lips and chin were drenched in my arousal. She hadn't made the slightest effort to clean herself.

Even in my awkward position, I kissed back as best I could. I did my best to lick her face clean for her. To swipe my own flavours off her lips and surrounding areas.

Admittedly, I did taste good. I couldn't argue the point. It was more about pleasing her than any taste. I was too worn down from repeated, insane orgasms to actually get off on the depravity of licking my pussy from my lover's face.

"I love you," Kendra whispered, kissing me right on the nose before standing up.

I beamed, going rather embarrassingly red and warm from the simple words. She could control me with her subtle machinations, and yet really all it took to melt me was the sheer sincerity and emotion behind little expressions of adoration like that.

"But I do need a shower, I think," Kendra said, tossing her hair with a perfect flounce. "You got me all covered in pussy."

"Did not."

She ignored me and started to patter off.

"Hey! Untie me?" I asked, sober enough from cumming that I didn't quite plead.

"In a minute."

"A minute?!"

"You'll be fine."

I struggled vainly. "Dak could be back."

"Pff. We've got an hour at least."

"Ah! No! Kendraaa!"

"Be back for you soon!"

I growled and fought my ropes. Already I heard the shower running. She was really going to do it, wasn't she? Just leave me like this. Being tied up and knowing she was right there with me-or at least on her way back-was one thing. I actually all of a sudden felt truly helpless.

She knew it too. Knew exactly what she was doing.

It was cruel. I'd been so well-satisfied a moment ago. So cummed out. Ready to curl up and be Kendra's little kitty.

And now... ugh. Now what, even?

Starting get horny again? Desperate? Feeling the danger. Feeling alone in the event anyone came in the front door. If Dak walked in.

Kendra was right. He wouldn't. But still.

I still had time. I could still yell at her. I could hear her bustling around, not yet actually in the shower.

That's what she was waiting for, wasn't it? To see if I'd beg. To see if I'd call my safe word.

I clenched my hands into fists. Of course I wouldn't do that. Not for this small, perceived, paranoid danger. The imagined threat that nevertheless did things to me. I was getting horny again. I could feel it. It shouldn't have been possible.

But we'd never played with this before. Not even the notion that I was risking exposure. When Kendra spuriously left me tied up somewhere, it was never about more than dominance play and seeing just how good I'd be for her. Nothing more than that.

She loved this. I could tell she did. And I was making it better because I just kept getting fucking horny.

Traitor fucking body.

It didn't matter how much I tried to explain to my pussy that no, it really oughtn't to get excited over anything to do with my baby bro. It didn't seem to listen. No part of my body did.

Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers