BDSM for Siblings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was a girl even to do?

Nothing. Just do nothing. I was trapped. It didn't matter. I wasn't using my safe word on something like this. It was more about my own need to sort things out than anything. I could have Kendra come running if I really yelled, dripping wet down the hall and everything. But this wasn't the time for that.

And honestly, it wasn't anything. It was just me and my imagination. Kendra had planted seeds, sure, but my own mind was the one that kept insisting on nebulous scenarios.

I wasn't even sure what I was afraid of. Dak seeing me naked? Embarrassing, but not worth panicking over. Nor, indeed, getting all worked up and wet over. Him knowing what a subby girl I could be? Again, embarrassing. Maybe humiliating. So what? I just got off on that stuff.

"Fuck's sake," I mumbled aloud.

That was the problem. The very real fear that if Dak walked in on me, I'd just enjoy it. Enjoy it in the same way I was enjoying the threat of it. Which was to say in an agonized mixture of horniness, anxiety, and some mild shame with myself. A feeling that something was really wrong with me.

"What could be wrong with me?" I asked the otherwise empty room. "Just a perfectly normal naked bondage-slut having life-questioning sexual thoughts involving my brother."

I giggled at my own absurdity, then devolved into awkwardly postured laughing. I laughed at my own predicament and managed to defuse it. To feel normal. Just my usual post-session relaxing and waiting for Kendra to come back and take care of me.

So I relaxed and waited. I was good at that. I had to be.

I listened to the shower running. I kind of wished I was there, sharing it with my love. Not even in an overly sexual way, necessarily. Sure I was kind of revved up again, but I'd had enough that I could wind back down easy enough. Maybe not while nakedly sharing all that warm water running down us...

I got distracted daydreaming about Kendra. I wasn't sure if I wanted a sexy shower, or a much more calming cuddle session. Maybe even fully clothed. With her petting me and telling me I was such a good girl. Making me feel all loved and special.

Much to my chagrin and immediate, full-body panic, I was still mid-fantasy and hadn't been untied yet when the front door of the house opened.

My eyes went wide and I yanked at my ropes. I didn't know why I kept doing that. It never worked. I opened my mouth to yell for Kendra, but no sound came out. I couldn't yell. That would just draw Dak faster, and he'd definitely get here before Kendra could.

So what did I do? What possible-

"Molly?"

I froze. It wasn't really any more sensible than tugging on bonds that wouldn't ever come free, but it was all I had.

"Oh wow. Moll, what's all- no, never mind. Don't answer that."

I slowly turned my head. Dak was staring straight at me, just as wide-eyed as I was, but for a slightly different kind of reason. I flushed at the way his gaze was tracking all over me in small, scattered movements. Scanning absolutely everything.

"Hey?" I said uncertainly.

"Moll, you're naked."

"Um... yeah."

"On purpose?"

"Is that a serious question?"

"I guess not really. You're, uh, tied to the table."

"I am. I don't suppose you'd maybe untie me?"

Dak stepped further into the room, then slowly circled me. He left my range of vision, all the way behind me. I shivered and gripped the edges of the table in an effort to fight my instincts. Because my instincts, once again, were useless here.

I wanted to pull myself free and run away. Or cover myself. Or, most insanely of all, to rub my pussy.

Because for fuck's sake, why not get horny when your little brother is just all standing there looking at you tied up and naked? Why the fuck not?

But oh god was it turning me on.

I tried to find the horror, or the dread, or something. Something that had balanced my arousal previously when it had all been imagined. The burning shame.

I felt that, actually. I felt the shame of it, and the sheer embarrassment. But fuck if they didn't just turn me on more.

Dak could see me. Every little thing. All my naughty bits. Everything a brother shouldn't ever get to see. And all in the context of my girlfriend leaving me tied up after some BDSM inspired messy orgasms. I was probably standing in a puddle of my own making. It honestly couldn't get much worse.

Well it could, actually. If Dak realized how turned on I was. And if he hadn't yet, it presumably wouldn't be long. So... great.

"Nice collar," Dak said.

Oh god. Another wave of tingling arousal. Of all the things he could have said...

"Thanks," I murmured self-consciously.

"So this... this is what you guys do, huh?"

"Among other things."

"Oh sure."

"... so about that untying?"

Dak was silent. So painfully silent. It just let my imagination run. And boy could it run wild.

Part of it didn't take any imagination at all. I was bent over and naked, he was behind me. There was no question where he was looking. The painful, heart-wrenching warmth flowed through me. The sheer fiery humiliation of it. And of course my clit tingled, and my pussy dripped down my thighs some more, and my heart thudded in my chest the way that it was only supposed to do for Kendra.

"Are you staring at my butt?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"... no?"

"Dak?"

"Well... what do you want from me?"

"Untied, please. I'd like to scamper to my room and lock the door and never come out."

"You're beautiful, you know."

I flushed warmer. Somehow that was possible.

"You asshole!"

"Actually-"

"Don't say it. Whatever joke that's about to be, just don't say it."

"-I mean, you know I can see-"

"I said don't!"

"True. You did."

And again, silence. Just lying there. Feeling about ten times as helpless as ever before. I couldn't stop what Dak was looking at, or what he was possibly thinking of me at this moment. He wasn't disgusted. That much was certain.

Actually, more likely he was...

I squeezed my eyes tight shut and tried to pretend I was anywhere else. I felt like I was hyperventilating, or about to have a heart attack, or... something. I was so tight and tense, so hot, so terrified, and just stupidly turned on.

Dak was enjoying this. He was soaking in the sight of me. His big sis splayed out for him. The way I was only supposed to be for Kendra. Just her. Not my brother. Never him.

The shower stopped. Still silence from both me and Dak.

A few more moments passed, then soft padding footsteps tapped their way toward us.

"Oh, hey, Dak," Kendra said as casual as could be.

She was wrapped in a towel and nothing else. All fresh and damp from her shower. She'd come to free me before she dried her hair and got dressed. And she'd found Dak here checking me out.

"Hey, Kendra," he said. "Moll's naked."

"Yeah," Kendra said, as though only just noticing. "That happens sometimes."

"You left her tied up here."

"I did." Kendra shrugged casually. "You're home early."

"Yeah, well, I had a doctor's appointment, and it didn't make sense to go back to work after. So I came home."

"So you did."

I was watching Kendra intently. Dak was still in my blind spot, which was driving me crazy that I couldn't see him. Kendra glanced at me, but didn't seem concerned. Why would she be? She wasn't the naked, tied up one.

"She asked me to untie her," Dak said.

"Well of course," Kendra said. "This is probably very embarrassing."

I groaned and clenched my hands again. 'Probably very embarrassing.' Right.

"I wasn't sure if I should," Dak said.

Kendra arched an appraising eyebrow. "Wasn't sure if you should free your sister?"

"Well... this has nothing to do with me, right?"

Kendra smirked. I closed my eyes a moment in pure, delicious shame. Kendra and I both knew that Dak's statement wasn't entirely accurate.

But I needed to keep my eye on her. To monitor her expressions. Even though she was smirking directly at me when I opened my eyes again.

"Very thoughtful," Kendra purred. "Leaving Molly for me." She reached out and touched my shoulder. "How you doing? Feeling... sporty?"

And there it was. A question that would mean nothing at all to Dak, but everything to me.

It had been a joke of some kind at first. I couldn't even remember how it had started. Something about how really there should be safe words for when boys wanted you to watch sports with them, or something. And so, naturally, now my safe word was 'football.'

Thus, Kendra asking me if I wanted to say it.

The problem was, I'd tried it once. Not when I needed to, but just to see what would happen. As it turned out, Kendra's teasing switched off immediately, and she very efficiently released me and ended our session. I told her, feeling very bad about it, that I hadn't really meant that we needed to stop.

She knew, though. And she was good about it. I was almost certainly going to test my safe word at some point. She had no resentment about it at all. However, I had to understand that we both had responsibility in that regard. If I said 'football' at any point, that was it. Done. No taking it back for either of us.

Kendra had held and cuddled me, and delivered exquisite aftercare just as if we'd finished our play time the regular way. She assured me of her love and everything. But the message was very clear. Saying the word would mean the end for now. No way around it.

That said, we'd since established 'basketball' for when I just wanted her to dial things back some. I could say that. It wouldn't be a nuclear option, but she'd definitely untie me straight away. I'd be able to escape this weird sexual standoff that somehow involved my brother.

"No," I heard myself saying. Just soft, but clear.

Kendra nodded and smiled. She stroked my hair softly, petting me the way she did when I was good girl for her.

I hated how good it felt in context, at the same time as I basked in the swirling emotions. So much conflict, so much hot shame, so fucking turned on.

I wasn't even sure I could follow all the threads of my own humiliating situation. But I knew I'd just added one. Because Kendra had offered me an out. I could have taken it anyway at any time, but she'd actually offered it. And I'd declined. We both knew it.

"Molly'll be fine for a while yet," Kendra declared, giving me a last head pat. "I should really get dressed, though. Somewhat inappropriate being dressed in just a towel."

I snorted at the line, but Kendra ignored me.

"I don't mind," Dak said.

"No, I'm very sure you don't. All the same..." Kendra leaned down to kiss me on the cheek. "Don't go anywhere," she instructed.

"Ha ha," I said.

Kendra left, somehow swooping elegantly out of the room in her towel-dress.

Then it was just me and Dak again. I honestly didn't know what to do with that. It was my own damn fault, sure, but I couldn't pretend like I'd thought ahead even a little bit. I was barely able to grasp the present, let alone the immediate future.

He was still hanging around where I couldn't see him. Just for the view? Or because he didn't want me to be able to stare back at him? Or... did he know what forcing me to use my imagination was doing to me?

Probably not the latter. That would require a level of subtle planning that I didn't believe he was capable of under the circumstances.

"Mind coming where I can see you?" I asked softly.

"Oh. Sure."

Dak shuffled over and claimed a chair. I tried to check for a tent in his pants, but his lap was below the edge of the table, and there was a limit to how high I could lift my head.

It occurred to me that I'd just tried to check my brother for an erection. I could pretend I just needed to know, but honestly there really wasn't any way he wasn't hard by now. If he didn't like what he was seeing, he wouldn't have been staring so long.

A shiver ran through me at the thought. I was turned on-well against my better judgement-by my brother seeing me like this. He in turn was turned on by seeing me. And then knowing what he must be feeling was working on me again, and-

Ok, so too convoluted maybe. But it was true.

"You make a nice table," Dak said.

I giggled nervously, finding myself altogether too shy all of a sudden. Maybe it was worse when we were face to face.

"That's maybe the worst compliment of all time," I said.

"Maybe. I mean it though."

"I bet."

I forced myself to meet Dak's eyes, if only to search them for clues to what he was thinking. Beyond just some presumed turmoil over enjoying his naked sister.

Or maybe there wasn't even any turmoil. Was that possible? Was it just me agonizing over my horny decisions here?

"You're beautiful, Moll," Dak said softly.

"Oh god."

"You wanted a better compliment, didn't you?"

"That wasn't exactly what I meant." I sighed and took a deep breath. "So what are you thinking?"

"About what?"

"Seriously? About what? What do you think?"

"You mean about..." Dak waved his hand at me.

"Yeah. About this. Obviously."

He shrugged. "I didn't think this was your sort of thing."

"Kendra kind of brought it out in me."

"Uh huh."

"Other than... appreciating the view, let's say. Other than that... what are your feelings here?"

At least Dak flushed when I mentioned him appreciating me. At least he had some sense of guilt about it. I sure did. Even if that only made it more intense.

"I'm confused," he admitted. "Like, I don't judge you or anything. Nothing like that." He hesitated. "But it's weird for me to know about."

"And yet you just kept looking," I said in a near-whisper.

Dak blushed darker red. He looked truly adorable, and his shyness helped me get over some of my things.

"Yeah. I did," Dak said. "Kinda still am." He shrugged. "I got a hot sister. What ya gonna do?"

"Good question."

"... you want me to untie you?"

"Probably be a good idea. I did ask when you walked in, you know."

"I remember."

Dak untied me, struggling more with Kendra's knots than she would have. Partly I was pretty sure that was his hands shaking. An excess of nerves and adrenaline. Same as me.

"Thanks," I said, finally standing up.

I rubbed my wrists, even though they didn't really need it. Kendra knew what she was about. I'd yanked way harder on my restraints than usual, and at no point had the ropes cut into me in a painful way.

"You know there's a whole puddle on the floor there?" Dak asked.

Oh god. I closed my eyes and tried not to let the flush of humiliated arousal show too blatantly.

"I'm aware," I said, carefully stepping around my own pussy lake.

"That's all from you?"

"Who else?"

"No, just... it's impressive. How'd Kendra even make you-" Dak stopped and looked away. "Probably shouldn't ask stuff like that."

"Probably not," I agreed.

"Sorry for... perving on you."

"That's ok. I blame Kendra. She left me here."

"Mmhm. Are we cool?"

I smiled with as much reassurance as I could manage. I was still all flippy and fluttery inside. Not in control of myself.

But I was the big sister here. I had to pretend.

With surprising control, I stepped to Dak and kissed him on the cheek, just a brush of my lips.

"We're cool," I said. "But I really need to, like, valiantly retreat right now."

Dak nodded, hand moving to where I'd kissed him. "Fair. I'll, uh... do... something."

I turned and walked away with what dignity I could muster. Which at this point was basically none at all. I wasn't sure I'd ever really have any ever again when it came to Dak.

Then again, he was one hundred percent checking out my butt as I padded away. It wasn't like I was alone in... whatever this was. I might be better off dignity-wise than I assumed.

Though the counterpoint to that was the continued arousal dripping down my legs. I was probably leaving a trail all through the house.

My attempted score-keeping on my abysmal levels of dignity faded as soon as I got to the room I shared with Kendra. I slumped with relief upon closing the door behind me.

Kendra rather calmly glanced at me. She was fully naked now, having dropped her towel, and hadn't had any intention at all of getting dressed, it seemed.

"You weren't even gonna come back," I said.

"I would have. Eventually. If I'd been needed. I felt like you and Dak might need a moment."

"We had lots of moments, thanks."

Kendra's eyes flicked down to my pussy and thighs, then back up. Her lips curled impishly.

"I can see that."

"Oh my god."

"I thought clothes might be premature. Seeing as how all that cumming just wasn't enough." Kendra pouted. "Usually my efforts last longer than that."

"Are you gonna pick on me more about my brother? Yes, I'm super fucking horny again. Everyone knows it. Even Dak."

"Baby girl, no. Not gonna pick on you." Kendra enfolded me in her arms. Her big, naked hug was equal parts comforting and arousing, which was just about perfect in the moment. "I thought I might lick your pussy some more," she suggested almost as an afterthought.

"That would be nice."

"And maybe play with your butt a little."

"Unf. That thing with your finger?"

"The one that made you squirt so much last time, yeah. But we better get some water in you. The way you were leaking, I'm surprised you're not dehydrated already. Get in bed, boo."

I gratefully sank into bed, propping myself up slightly on some pillows. I tried and failed to relax even a little. Too many nerves going off in me, too many rapid-fire thoughts.

I greedily drank the glass of water Kendra brought back, then had to continue waiting with great anticipation as she hummed to herself and got ready.

My clit throbbed urgently. I knew the delights I was in store for, and I had the bonus this time of savouring Kendra's naked body. She pretended like she wasn't just showing off for me, even though she definitely was, and was very much enjoying my horny, undivided attention.

Kendra settled between my legs and latched on to my pussy. I gasped and cooed happily. I needed her licks. Needed them so bad. Maybe worse than earlier at the table. I was in bad shape.

She salved the worst of my burning, shameful desire. She didn't let me cum though. Her tongue caressed my swollen, aroused pussy, giving me a full-body pleasure that nevertheless didn't quite hit that pure, sweet release.

"Kendra, I need to cum," I whined softly.

"I know, little one. Not yet."

I curled my hands up by my chest, under my chin. I pouted so pretty. "I was a good girl."

"Mmm. You were."

"... please?"

Kendra growled low. "Don't you take that adorable tone with me. You'll cum when I say."

I wiggled and strived for the cutest, most pitiful appearance I could manage. "Ok."

She growled again and attacked my pussy with her tongue. Carefully avoiding my clit, of course. Driving me crazy. Absolutely wild.

With my own spilled wetness, she reached in with a single cunning finger and went for my butthole. I needed my sweet release, but I knew I wasn't getting it at least until she had her finger in me.

Kendra slipped her finger up my ass using my own pussy juices. There were lots in this particular instance. She looked up at me while she wormed his finger naughtily inside me. There was a knowing look in her eyes, though I couldn't quite decipher it. Some silent teasing for being her little butt slut on top of everything else? Or still thinking of Dak and my extremely unsisterly reaction to him?

I didn't care. It was fine. I've be her depraved little kitten, just as I always was. It was from a new angle, but that was fine. Kendra didn't judge me for it.

And oh god was she going to make me cum hard. She shifted her head and sucked on my clit hard enough to be a tad painful, but in my state so much the better. Her aggressive posture on my clit came at the same time as she tried to stick a second finger in me. A double, slightly painful assault, that in my excessively horny state was so fucking good.