BDSM for Siblings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kendraaa!" I moaned loud, dimly aware that Dak might even hear me.

But Kendra loved it when I stroked her ego like that. And, in fact, I needed to call her name. I needed something to focus on.

I was cumming hard. Too hard. It wracked my whole damn body. My pussy convulsed and squirted all over her, just the way she wanted.

She kept going. Kept licking and sucking me, wiggling her fingers so beautifully in my butthole, stretching me just enough to ache a little since she hadn't given me time to adjust properly. If she wanted to be showered in pussy, she was going about it exactly right.

"Oh my beautiful good girl," Kendra hissed lovingly.

"Mmhm!"

She made me cum again before slowing down at all. She wasn't done, but she went so slow and tender after that, after my initial needs were taken care of.

I felt like a such a special girl. It was amazing the sheer number of things Kendra could make me feel just based on how she licked me. Anywhere from a happy, dirty, slutty little thing, to the most adored princess in the world. Sometimes without any stops in between.

"Love you," I whispered.

Kendra flicked her gaze up to me, just for a second, letting me see the flash in her eyes.

I wanted to reach down and stroke her hair. I got the urge sometimes. But it felt wrong. She petted me. Not vice versa. That was the way of things.

There were plenty of other ways to show my love and appreciation anyway.

****

Kendra cuddled me so damn hard once we'd finished and cleaned up some. We had to change the sheets and everything after she made me cum so much without laying down a towel first.

She held me naked in our bed, her arms wrapped around me just tight enough to feel secure, just stroking me and whispering tender words. If ever there was a time I needed aftercare, this was it and she knew it.

In the wake of so much overwhelming arousal, confusion, shame, guilt, excitement, nerves and anxiety, it took me a while to even start to really talk about it with any clarity. Kendra didn't rush me. She held me and loved me until I was ready.

"You think Dak's gonna jerk off to me?" I asked.

Kendra giggled softly. "Probably."

"Yeah, huh?"

"I didn't mean for him to find you like that," she said more seriously.

"I know."

"I wanted you to worry about it, but... how was I going to know he'd show up early?"

"No, I get it. I know you wouldn't do that on purpose."

"Not without more warm up to it."

"Pff. As if." I nuzzled her soft breast. "You're not that twisted."

"I can be."

"Sure. In the moment. Same as me. But doing something like today on purpose wouldn't be a horny-girl move. It'd have to be planned and stuff."

"True." Kendra kissed the top of my forehead. "You don't know how scared I was when I realized Dak was in the kitchen with you."

"You were scared? I was absolutely losing it! You didn't hardly miss a beat!"

"I wouldn't be much of a domme if I lost my implacable outward facade now would I? It's all about maintaining the mask. No matter how I'm feeling inside."

I nodded, only partly because it meant rubbing my cheek on her booby. "I forget that sometimes," I admitted. "You come off so calm and collected while I'm freaking out. Though to be fair, I was naked and tied up in front of my brother, and you weren't."

Kendra cupped my chin and lifted my face toward her. "I'm responsible for you," she reminded me softly. "If something gets fucked up too bad while you're in my care, that's on me and I have to live with it. If this had gone bad, if you and Dak hadn't been so weirdly into it-"

"We're not... it's not like that."

"It is, my darling. I saw the way he looked at you. I saw his hardon. And don't think I didn't see the way you reacted."

I blushed. "Right."

"Sorry. I'm not trying to keep pressing the issue. I'm just saying, it could have been bad. Relationship ruining." Kendra sighed in relief. "And instead, it was a thing of beauty. A total freebie of an amazing domme session. But only on the razor's edge."

"I kinda wish you weren't right about that." I nestled my face against Kendra for security. "You're really ok with me getting off like that because of my brother?"

"You think I wouldn't be?"

"No. I just want reassurance."

"Hehe, ok. Molly, I think it's kind of hot that you've got the kinks you do. This one included. And I think it's kind of funny. But I don't think it's bad or gross or anything to be judged, ok? It's just what it is."

"... and you're going to exploit the hell out of it?"

"Most likely, yes."

"Of course."

Kendra was quiet a moment, lost in thought. "If you really don't want me to, you can say so. I'd understand. I just don't think that's really what you want."

I in turned had to think. I mean, I didn't really. I knew my answer already. It just seemed important to consider. Or at least pretend to.

"I trust you," I said.

"Mmm. I know. So don't stop, is what you're saying?"

"... I'm not gonna say it."

"That's fine. You don't have to."

****

Normal home life was on the stilted and awkward side for the next couple days. It wasn't bad. Nothing was ruined between Dak and me. But we had certainly lost our usual rhythm.

We couldn't make eye contact for long at any given moment. I kept sensing his eyes on me when I wasn't looking at him. The sort of feeling I got around boys sometimes when they were into me. Never with Dak before. He'd looked, but never like this.

Though to be fair, it might have just been me imagining it. It wasn't like he was fully, blatantly leering at me or anything. I might have been juxtaposing him with previous experiences I'd had in my life. Overlaying him onto the mental pattern I had for sexual tension.

Because it was a sexual tension of a sort. It took me a while to realize it. Not like we actually wanted to get together or anything. Nothing like that. Dak was still my little brother and everything. But he'd seen me naked. Seen me all tied up and subby for Kendra. And we'd both gotten off on it. That wasn't nothing.

It was about the third day after the incident when Kendra got naughty again. It was in the morning too, while I was still just getting dressed.

"You should wear your collar," Kendra said, as though it was only an idle suggestion.

"Oh I should, should I?"

"I like when you wear it."

My heart beat a little harder, both from wanting to please Kendra, and from knowing the real reason she wanted me to wear it. She wanted me to show it to Dak again.

I could protest. It was always an option, even if I very rarely exercised it. I didn't particularly want to anyway.

"Would you put it on for me?" I asked, full of false innocence.

Kendra grinned cat-like and glided near-silently around the bedroom on bare feet. She was only in her underwear, having mostly just been watching me dress.

I stayed where I was, facing our mirror and adjusting my hair while Kendra found my collar and stalked playfully up behind me. I held still for her while she looped my collar about my neck and delicately snugged in into place at just the right tightness.

I felt a delightful shiver run up my spine as she nimbly collared me. It was way better when she did it. There was a sense of being possessed by her. Of being owned. Being hers. Her pet good girl.

"You look so good with your collar on," Kendra said.

"You just want me to wear it in front of my brother."

"That too."

"... I can't believe I'm going to do it."

"Sure you can. You've been waiting for me to make you do something in front of him."

My cheeks went pink. It was so clear in the mirror, but I didn't want to turn away. Kendra was standing so close behind me, watching me over my shoulder, making me feel all tingly and good just with her presence and the wickedness in her eyes.

Kendra met my gaze in the mirror and grinned wider. She wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on my shoulder. She casually groped my boobs some, but didn't mess up my outfit.

"You know what you do to me?" she asked softly.

"Not half what you do to me."

"Debatable." Kendra released me with a final smack on my butt. "Anyway, I got work too. Better get dressed."

I nodded. "I'll get breakfast ready."

"Thanks, babe."

I made my way to the kitchen more nervously than usual. I was curious what Dak's reaction to my collar was going to be. Probably nothing huge, really. It wasn't a big thing compared to getting to stare at my bare ass.

Still, my pussy throbbed with low, insistent excitement as though I was on my way to something thrilling and intense, rather than just mixing some pancakes.

I was alone at first, but Dak appeared. He had an impeccable spidey-sense when it came to pancakes. His eyes widened when he first caught the collar around my neck, but he didn't initially say anything.

"Thanks for making breakfast," he said instead.

"Sure."

"Kendra coming?"

"She's getting dressed."

I waited to see if there would be any comment, but there wasn't. It was mildly infuriating. What did a girl have to do to get her brother to comment on her BDSM accessories anyway?

Kendra showed up a little bit later. She seemed disappointed to just find me and Dak eating at the table as normal. She'd probably even waited a while to give us time for... something.

By the time I'd finished, I'd already half-forgotten I was even wearing my collar around my brother. It was kind of nice, but also meant it wasn't really getting me horny anymore. Then again, I had to go to work, so being horny wasn't really ideal. Not that that always stopped Kendra. She didn't shy away from sending me off to work with soaked panties.

****

I got used to wearing my collar around the house again. It had never been an all the time kind of thing, and still wasn't, but we didn't have to hide it from Dak anymore. It mostly became normal, but every now and then he'd look at me in just the right way to remind me that I was showing off my subby side to him, and it would get my juices flowing.

Possibly because of those occasional glances and fun feelings they caused, I found myself gravitating toward hanging out a little more with Dak when I was collared. Some of it was deliberate, but sometimes I wasn't quite sure.

I was playing on my phone in the living room when Dak finally brought up my collar wearing habits. He'd been playing a video game, which I was halfway paying attention to over my phone.

"I'm not, like, getting in the way, am I?" he asked.

"Of what?"

"You know. Like, you've started wearing that collar a lot, but you didn't before I... caught you in the kitchen. You two aren't, like, being deprived of sexy times because I'm around, are you?"

"Nah. I wouldn't say that. We usually stick to the bedroom anyway."

"'Cause if you want more time alone in the house, you can just let me know and I can find other things to do for an hour or two."

"Uh, thanks."

I glanced sidelong at Dak, who'd just offered to me and Kendra more bondage play time in the house. It was a surprisingly casual offer, all things considered.

"What about you?" I asked. "Do you ever feel like you can't bring girls here?"

Dak considered. "Maybe it's a little weird? But I don't have much going on right now anyway, so I'm not gonna worry about it."

"Sure. Makes sense."

"Be kinda fun to get you two back some though."

"Get us back?"

Dak turned his face fully toward me. "You know. All those times you leave the door open, and you do that loud moaning thing, and-"

I went bright red. "Fuck. Sorry. I told Kendra not to keep doing that."

"Nah, it's fine."

"But... how much did you hear?"

"I mean... I assume most of the time when you cum."

"Oh god."

"You're loud, Moll."

"Arrggh." I buried my face in my hands for a moment. Even in my desperate embarrassment, I felt the lovely, happy tingles working their way through me. The pleasure of the shame. "You're not s'posed to hear that."

"Well, you know, the door is there to be shut for moments like that."

"I know! But once she starts... I'm not getting out of bed."

"No, I imagine not once you're all tied up."

"That's not always."

"No?"

"No. Just sometimes. Too much work doing it every other night or whatever. Plus it wouldn't be as special."

"... being tied up is special?"

"It is when Kendra does it, yeah."

"Huh. The things I never knew about you."

Dak finished up a little while after that.

I stayed where I was, but put on Netflix while I continued to relax and while the time away.

Kendra came in while I was sitting there cozied right up to me without even a greeting. I smiled and put my phone away for better cuddling.

"We have to start keeping our door closed," I said.

"Oh?"

"Dak can hear me. When I cum."

Kendra grinned devilishly. "Ooh."

"No ooh. He doesn't need to hear that."

"No, but it's fun. I wonder if he jerks off while listening to you."

I pouted. "Bad!"

"Uh huh. But don't pretend you don't like it."

I squirmed in my seat. "Maybe."

"I bet one of these times he'll come watch."

"Kendra!" I said with a loud gasp.

She was going too far. In an extremely exciting way, mind you. I was somewhat on edge already from my conversation with Dak. Kendra was pushing that even further.

"I mean, with the door open and all. And hearing you getting off like crazy. Probably squirting all over. He'll want to see that. It's quite the spectacle."

I bit my lip and shook my head, trying to ignore the thumping in my chest and the twitching in my pussy.

"He wouldn't come watch," I said firmly.

"What if I invite him?"

"You wouldn't."

Kendra arched one perfect eyebrow. "You telling me what I wouldn't do?" she asked in lethally calm tone.

"No."

"Didn't think so."

I was still squirming, for more than one reason, unable to properly enjoy our snuggling. My horniness was getting to be the worst problem, and also probably the easiest to deal with.

"Kendra?"

"Hm?"

"Can I lick your pussy?"

"Hehe, are you just trying to distract me?"

"Partly. But... I'm horny. And you haven't asked me to lick you in a while."

"True. I've been having too much fun. But I do miss your sweet little tongue." Kendra gave me a soft kiss. "Is that what you want right now?"

I nodded eagerly. "Pleeeaaase can I lick your pussy?" I asked, knowing that asking cute would up my chances.

"Unf. Horny little thing. Can't say no to you, can I? Makes me wonder who's in charge sometimes."

"You, obviously." I said, sinking to my knees in front of Kendra. "That's how domming works."

"I used to think so too. It's not always so clear."

I wasn't sure what she was on about, but I didn't spend too much time thinking about it. I was more interested in getting Kendra's pants and panties off. Then after that, getting between her legs and lapping at her cute little snatch.

Kendra moaned appreciatively. Hearing her pleasure was musical to me. I pushed her legs further apart, using only my tongue to actually play with her pussy. She tasted so sweet, and I craved more horny sounds from her.

I wanted to make her feel so good. The way she was always doing for me. I didn't get to reciprocate as often as I wanted, though that was her fault more than mine. She was in charge after all, whatever she was trying to claim all of a sudden.

I licked and sucked on Kendra's pussy just as skillfully as I knew how. I made her cum, much to my delight. And further delighting me, she didn't even stop me there. Sometimes she did. It annoyed me a little that she'd deprive herself just to exert control. She was supposed to deprive me, if anything. Though in a roundabout way, that was exactly what she was doing. It was complicated, and I was just glad she was the one who had to worry about our dynamics like that.

As was getting to be a bad habit, I forgot about Dak. Forgot all about him as I licked my girlfriend so good and worked her to another cum.

Then, when my brother walked in on us, Kendra wrapped her legs around me so I couldn't easily pull away. She was waiting for this to happen, I belatedly realized. I'd set myself up for it. And she'd probably claim later that I'd done it on purpose.

But I hadn't. Had I? I didn't think so.

"Well... oops," Dak said, stopping short at seeing me busy licking Kendra.

I lost my rhythm for a moment, but then kept going. Hot, dangerous excitement hit me hard. I'd been caught again. Not just tied and helpless, but actively licking Kendra. Eating her pussy. And now doing it where my little brother could see.

I wondered if he thought Kendra had made me, or whether he'd suspect that my own horniness was to blame? Which was worse, even? Maybe it didn't matter.

"Hey, come sit," Kendra said, inviting Dak closer. "We can put something different on to watch, if you want. Molly got... otherwise occupied somehow."

I felt my face go warm, matching the heat in my pussy. I was desperately trying to watch Dak from the corner of my eyes without stopping on Kendra's slit. My hand twitched toward my crotch, but it was only a twitch. If I actually wanted to rub myself I'd have to ask permission. Not that Kendra minded one way or the other, but she did find it a delightful excuse to 'punish' me for being wanton, and I could only imagine the mileage she'd get out of doing something like that now.

Dak had to think about it. I hoped he'd decline, even while inwardly knowing that was a lie. My not-so-secret deeper wish was for him to accept Kendra's offer and come join us.

He did, in the end. He sat as far away from me as he could on the couch, but that was still pretty close. More than close enough to watch everything I was doing. To see his sister being her naughty, subby self.

Kendra didn't outwardly appear affected. She was the one with her pussy out this time, but she also didn't have the same connection to Dak to make it a whole thing. The focus was all on me, and I couldn't decide between basking in it, or wanting to slip away and hide. Such a heady mixture, turning me on like nothing else.

"You want to pick a different show?" Kendra asked Dak, as though there was any chance he cared more about than about me.

"Nah. It's fine," he said.

"Cool, cool. How was work?"

"It was ok. I mean, my boss was in kind of a mood, so a little tense I guess."

"Sure."

My cheeks burned as the two of them somehow made idle small talk. Dak went along with that way too easily. Kendra I understood, because she was deliberately pushing some buttons and seeing what happened. Dak's easy acceptance made her efforts so much more effective.

I was still making Kendra feel good. Her pussy was still gushing, her hips made little movements every now and then, and I got the occasional soft gasp in between her conversation. But she wasn't giving me the usual feedback.

I couldn't figure out exactly what she was going for, but it didn't matter. It was working. I felt like a subbier, sluttier little thing than I was ready for. Licking away at my girlfriend while she chatted with my brother. Him watching, unaware of the various factors at play. Only seeing the obvious.

Fuck I wanted to play with myself. I almost would have, right there in front of Dak and everything. I was getting stupidly turned on. Kendra even started playing with my hair while I ate her, idly petting me while I licked away at her pussy.

If only she'd tied my hands behind my back or something. Taken it out of my control. It was so much easier not to touch myself when I didn't have the option. When I had to control myself, it could drive me crazy much faster.

Kendra cooed happily and gave me more pets when I made her cum again. She made sure Dak knew that I'd gotten her off. Her legs were still around me though, so I kept at it. Kept licking like it was my job.

I loved it. She didn't often let me lick her snatch for as long as I wanted. But I was going insane down below, needing to be touched, needing attention. It was going to get to a point where I'd have to lie back on the floor and jam my fingers down my pants right in front of the both of them, and I didn't know if I could handle the consequences of being quite so desperate.