BDSM for Siblings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fully burning up by the time Kendra came again, and finally nudged me away. I sat back on my heels, red as anything, pussy all down my chin, eyes gleaming, fingers digging in to my own thighs in an effort to be good.

"Mmm, that was good, babe. Thanks," Kendra said, gazing adoringly at me through heavy lidded eyes.

I wiggled anxiously on my knees, trying my best to sit still. "Thanks for letting me lick you," I said, knowing I was only embarrassing myself further in front of my brother.

It was a real effort not to stare at Dak. He was hard. So hard. My frequent little glances were more than enough to tell me that. And it was all over me. Well, mostly me. Maybe a little bit because Kendra hadn't bothered to hide her bottomlessness at all.

Kendra turned slowly, deliberately to Dak. "How you doing there?"

He shrugged. "Fine."

"You seem pretty... excited."

Dak flushed. "Maybe."

"Did your sister get you hard again?"

Dak shook his head and stayed quiet. The answer was obvious to everyone though.

"Don't pick on him," I said in a soft whine.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Kendra assured me. "I was only going to ask if he wanted to cum."

My heart threatened to beat out of my chest. Dak just looked panicked.

He wouldn't just, like, jerk off in front of us, would he? I'd be absolutely riveted if he did. I couldn't pretend I wouldn't. And I'd have to play with myself right along with him. I wouldn't physically be able to stop myself. But that couldn't really be the intent here. To get me being all horny and uncontrolled via getting my brother to masturbate.

"Maybe I should go to my room," Dak said.

"You could," Kendra said agreeably. "Or... would you like to cum on your sister?"

My poor little heart fairly stopped before resuming its wild staccato. I was going to dig my nails right through my jeans at the rate I was clenching my fingers on my thighs. It wouldn't even surprise me if I'd soaked through my pants at the crotch already.

Dak stared straight at me. I shyly met his gaze, but was no help to him. I didn't know what to do any better than he did. But I stayed right where I was. As still a good girl as I could possibly be under the circumstances.

Silently, secretly, I wished for him to say yes. It was entirely the wrong answer, and I didn't even know what it would mean if he said yes, but oh how I wanted it.

"That seems like a bad idea," Dak said finally.

"You're not wrong," Kendra said, a light note of teasing in her statement. "Molly, what do you think?"

I swallowed, my throat painfully tight, my mouth all but dry. Taking a deep breath wouldn't help. I wasn't even sure if I could manage one. I was trembling so hard it was amazing I hadn't fallen over yet.

"Do you want to cum on me?" I asked in a small but desperately earnest voice.

Kendra's eyebrows lifted, even if only for a quick second. I nearly missed it entirely, I was so focused on Dak.

He was all the more shocked. Not totally caught off-guard or anything, but not ready for my follow up. I hadn't know that was what I was going to say until I'd said it, but in hindsight it might have been inevitable.

"That's unfair," Dak said, breaking the silence.

"Isn't it though?" Kendra said breathlessly.

At least I'd broken her mask and she was showing her excitement. It was rare enough I could do that when she was being all domme-y.

"I shouldn't," Dak said regretfully.

"True," Kendra said before turning back to me. "He shouldn't. But maybe if you ask really nice."

Oh god. I had to close my eyes for a full thirty seconds before I could muster anything at all in myself. I opened them back up and stared full at Dak, just as sweet and pleading as a painfully horny big sister could be.

"Please cum on me?" I asked. My voice even almost stayed steady for the four short words.

Dak groaned. "Unfair," he repeated. "Is this for real?"

"She asked nice," Kendra said.

Her hand was between her legs. I'd just made her cum three times, and yet she was rubbing herself. I was too horny to function, but at least I wasn't alone.

"Please?" I repeated.

I had to double down. There was no other option. If I asked for something like my brother to cum on me, and then he just didn't, I'd be devastated. There was no coming back from that. Sure, I'd get off on the purest shame and humiliation that would ensue. But it was a case of definitely not being worth it. At this point, however much begging it took, I needed Dak to play along. He had to. Our dynamic was going to be different after either way, but I needed us to be on the same page.

The way my body was tensed at this point, if he walked out right now, it wouldn't even surprise me if I passed out as the only possible coping mechanism available.

Dak still fought it. And I couldn't blame him. But thankfully once he stood, his hands were immediately fumbling at his belt.

A wave of relief washed through me. If only I'd had a hand down my pants I probably could have made myself cum right there in that instant. My relief came with precious, happy tingles all through me, triumphant and amazed.

Aftershocks of shame came after as I briefly pondered the ramifications of seducing and corrupting my baby brother like this. That was bad. No doubt about it. But he was getting his cock out to jerk off on me, and that was way too immediate for all these other considerations to stand a chance.

"Fuuuccck," Kendra hissed from her thronely vantage point.

She was rubbing herself harder. Her recent orgasms might as well not have happened.

I agreed with her, but didn't voice it. I didn't do much of anything other than stare at my brother.

Dak stepped right up to me, just as naked below the waist now as Kendra was. His cock was painfully hard and red, dripping a slick mess of precum.

I gave him my best puppy eyes. The ones that even worked on Kendra most of the time. He looked about ready to burst. I hoped he wouldn't right away. That the moment would last. I couldn't deal with all this buildup and then have it end anti-climactically.

Dak didn't seem at all sure of himself as he stroked his cock so close to my face. That was fair enough. Nothing about this was really a good idea. But fuck was it hot.

I was absolutely soaking through my pants. I only didn't masturbate right along with Dak because of how transfixed I was, and because he came before I could snap myself out of it.

It was the perfect length of time, really. Not immediate, but over before any of us could rethink any decisions.

All of a sudden, thick white cum was spraying toward me. I closed my eyes instinctively and missed part of Dak's orgasm, but I had enough presence of mind to open back up once the initial couple spurts passed and my eyes weren't in danger any longer.

The last of Dak's cum caught my chin and tits, lower than the initial shots across my forehead and nose, and indeed my eyelids. I wasn't sure how deliberate it was, but he'd done a fantastic job of coating my face. Already some was starting to drip across my eyes.

Without thinking about it, as Dak was squeezing out the last little bit, I darted forward and licked the last of it from his cock. Just cleaning him a tiny little bit. It was a terrible idea, pushing boundaries yet again, and only after I did it did I realize how bad it was.

But that taste of my brother directly from his cock pushed me over the edge. I would have fallen anyway. I couldn't very well do anything else with a thick, brotherly facemask of cum coating me. But it was definitely the taste on my tongue that I carried with me as I fell back and began tearing at my jeans, desperate to get them off.

"Molly. Molly!"

I heard Kendra's voice, but shook my head and ignored her, still fumbling with my clothes. Her hands landed on mine, stopping me short.

"Pleeeaaase," I whined. "I need it."

"I know, darling. I know. Let me."

I trusted her. I couldn't hold myself back, but for my Kendra I somehow did anyway. Only for a minute. Less than sixty seconds of throwing my hands back over my head and somehow keeping them there. Luckily that was all it took.

Kendra got my jeans and panties out of the way faster than I would have been able to. She didn't even stop to tease me about how they were so wet I might as well have pissed myself. She just worked efficiently, spread my legs, and jammed her fingers up my cooch.

There was nothing delicate about the way she fingered me. Which was perfect. I didn't need delicate, I needed to cum. I needed release before I blacked out.

Kendra had a very serious look on her face as she finger-banged me and rubbed my clit. I loved her for it. She was horny too. I knew it. But she'd thrown that entirely aside. None of what she did in that moment was for her. It was all about making me cum. Bringing me back to reality, just a little, just enough.

I squirted everywhere, all over the both of us. As if I wasn't messy enough yet. I was dimly aware of Dak getting to see me cum explosively. Even that didn't fully register. But I came hard, and Kendra was already working me toward a second.

I licked some brother-cum off the corner of my lip, regaining enough consciousness to be aware of my sexy, slutty situation and to take advantage of it.

My second orgasm was smaller, and I didn't even think I squirted at all, but it was still excellent and kept my whole body shivering afterward.

"You're in bad shape," Kendra said.

I grinned. "How could you tell?"

"Ha, yeah."

Dak was watching closely getting hard again I noted. Kendra beckoned him closer.

"Here, take over for me," she said.

"Um... what?"

"Just keep rubbing Molly's pussy. Don't do anything special. I'll be back in a minute."

"I... oh god. What?"

Despite his confusion and uncertainty, Dak kept his hand on my pussy, right where Kendra had instructed. He rubbed in a poor imitation of Kendra, but the naughtiness of it made up for a lot.

It didn't even occur to me to wonder if I should be allowing it. I was free. Floating. I smiled happily at Dak, through a mess of his cum, while he rubbed my pussy. His big sister's soaking wet snatch. So bad.

Kendra skidded back into the room and down beside me. She'd brought toys. What else could she have gone for, really?

Dak tried to abstain himself again, but Kendra firmly told him to keep rubbing. She very much had the demeanor of a battlefield medic, not taking anything into consideration other than the needs of her patient.

"I don't think I should be rubbing Moll's pussy like this," Dak said, but in a voice that suggested he was fine with being overruled.

"Shouldn't have cummed on her face either," Kendra said. "Didn't stop you."

"That's... you two ganged up on me!"

"Didn't take a lot of ganging though, let's be real."

Kendra used my own wetness to slide a vibrating butt plug up my ass, then turned it on high. She followed up with the cordless magic wand she'd brought with her and applied it to my clit.

It was magical. Especially since Dak was still rubbing my pussy and I was getting off on having my little brother touch me like that.

"You wanna do something really fun?" Kendra asked Dak.

"Um... yeah, fuck it. What?"

"Hold the wand."

"Um..."

"Yep, just like that. Now we turn it up. And just keep it right there. Just hold it."

My eyes rolled back. I couldn't even see Kendra or Dak. Could barely understand the words they were saying.

Kendra got my brother to vibe my clit hard, and I came in equal proportion. The plug up my bum doing its work too.

The squirt the two of them got from me was tsunami-like. Basically like I was fully just peeing all over them. My whole body shuddered and shivered. My toes and fingers curled, seeking something to grasp and finding nothing at all.

And they weren't even done. Dak was still vibing me. My clit and ass were still taking heavy stimulation. I was a messy, horny girl. My beloved girlfriend and brother were still teaming up on me. I came again. And again. And oh fuck did I just lose myself in it.

****

I blinked awake to Kendra tenderly holding and caressing me. Dak was next to us, anxiously holding a glass of water. As soon as I was conscious enough and could be prompted to drink, they made me drain the glass.

"Went a little hard on you," Kendra said softly.

"I needed it," I said.

"Mmm. You really did." Kendra kissed me. "Still should have-"

"Don't start," I said. "I don't want you taking back anything."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

Dak smiled shyly when I turned my unfocused eyes toward him. He was still half-naked, but not hard anymore. I didn't think he'd cummed on me again. Probably he'd been worried about me passing out. Which was fair. But it was only because of cumming too hard, which was the best possible reason.

"You came on my face," I said.

"I did," he agreed.

"Thank you."

"I mean... I think it should be me thanking you."

"Maybe. Kind of. You can do it again some time if you want."

Kendra laughed softly. "Don't make promises right now, little one. You're still kind of out of it."

"I promise I love you," I countered easily.

"That doesn't count. But I appreciate it."