All Comments on 'BDSM for Siblings Ch. 02'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Excellent story. I loved the fact that Dak had to submit to Kendra too.

ArediaArediaabout 3 years ago

It was going good right up to the watersports ... ewww. Others may like it - and obviously do - but it's a complete turn-off for me.

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

Hmm, golden showers aren’t really my thing, but I suppose it fits into the whole bdsm thing, can’t see Dak getting into this lifestyle as a sub, but perhaps as a master, with Kendra as a “switch” while they explore the range of their emotions.

Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

Excellent getting very Hot. But I definitely don’t like peeing part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dak has to pee on her

OMG this is sooooo goooooood. She should swallow too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow, this was hot!

An excellent story, I can't wait to read more about Molly, Dak and Mistress K!

noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsabout 3 years ago

This might just be the hottest story you have written yet (and I say that having read them all at least once). Bravo, Xarth!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I'm no prude, but the story is drifting hard into pure BDSM with "incest" as an accidental mention. I hope Dak sees the subversion of his sister for what it is and helps her rise above it. There's been some foreshadowing of that but then he let himself get controlled, so I'm losing hope in this story arc having any meaning... 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Awesome work! I hope they have a proper threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Job!!

For me, the peeing part was a perfect finish. Not enough people delve into the water sports. I personally love it and especially when my lady is queening and I can get her to empty her bladder into my mouth. Thank you for going there. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's a really good story & was enjoying reading it....until the peeing part. Just doesn't do it for me. DISGUSTING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the most loving stories

I read quite a few stories on Literotica but this one really captures the beginnings of a truly loving relationship between a mistress and a sub. The loving aftercare that Kendra gives Molly is extraordinary in this genre. Kendra really does care for Molly and, while Molly is given orgasms, Kendra does cuddle and soothes Molly afterwards. It did kind of turned me off when Kendra peed on Molly but she did not force Molly to drink it down. I wonder just how far Kendra is going to push the relationship there is with Dak now in the picture. Will she ask Molly to allow Dak to piss on his sister? Will she start exhibiting Molly out in public? Will she take control of Dak? Will Kendra get some instruction on domination from a more experienced mistress? Truly love the care Molly is getting and the trust that there is already a safeword. What does 'ballet' really mean?

Colin66Colin66about 3 years ago

One of your best, Xarth. Really loving this. Not crazy keen on the Golden Showers but it kinda fits the story.

Looking forward to the next part(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Most Excellent!

Very well done. Nice build up, good story line, good character development. Great use of watersports - a much neglected aspect of sexuality. Urolagnia and especially erotic urophagia are the most intimate of acts. Please explore it more in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was 5* like the first chapter and heading for a Favorite ranking until the golden shower. Water sports is usually identified up front so those who don’t care for treating their supposed loved ones as subhuman don’t have to read about it. Is she going for scat next, shit down her throat and make her swallow it? Make her lick her piss from the floor? Make her vomit and eat it? No telling; can’t trust what the story is supposedly about. It was fairly romantic BDSM; now it’s demeaning and unloving. There’s no loving way to piss in someone’s mouth. Give her hepatitis, an infection, CMV? You may not care about someone you don’t really know in a club scene, but she supposedly loves her. Apparently not so much... 3*

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

The golden shower will cost you some points. This isn't a favorite genre for me but Chapter 1 was pretty hot. I'll try the next chapter and see where it goes.

Cheers

SAGE

LamentationLamentationabout 3 years ago

I loved the peeing scenes, you didn’t actually tag it with golden showers, it I think it’s fine. I love this series. 😎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
3 stars

your writing is always the best of the best, every story i've read of yours has been worthy of 5 stars. however the watersports are a hard pass for me so unfortunately this is the first (and hopefully only) 3 star i'll give you.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 3 years ago
Objectively A Great Chapter

For fuck's sake, people, consensual sex is only demeaning if you want it to be demeaning. I swear to fucking god, every time a story has a kink one percent less mainstream than BDSM people treat it like it's a back room in a goddamn Catholic church.

This chapter deserves an 11/10 for the quality of writing alone, and a couple more points on top of that for being hot as fuck and also just a great depiction of a consensual goddamn relationship. And you know what? Watersports isn't my preferred thing either, but a brilliantly written story like this shouldn't have points deducted because it offends somebody's delicate Puritan goddamn sensibilities. 5 stars from me, as usual.

KyraelElasionKyraelElasionabout 3 years ago

The love and degradation cycle is so good. The depth you put into the "why" is always just so artful and the same is true here. Pulling the act into the mind and the relationships and how that fuels the feelings back into the acts. I'm blown away as always.

qarlcueqarlcueabout 3 years ago

5 or Lower? Interesting debate

I actually appreciated the comments almost as much as the story. I gave the rating a 5, because the writing is just so well done. It’s edited and proofread cleanly. The thorough and believable (which is not the same to me as realistic) dialogue in her head lets me ride along in the most erotic lane. The visceral and evocative descriptions give it texture just like crunchy, gooey and chewy make dessert so satisfying.

We all get to rate stories on whatever basis we choose. I’m guessing that for some who gave lower scores, but still bothered to comment thoughtfully, they appreciated the writing skill, yet couldn’t give a 5 to a story that dampened their erotic buzz by including a kink they didn’t share. I don’t click stars at the end based on whether I orgasmed during or immediately after reading. (Hell, for that matter, if I finish, I usually don’t read to the end. Is that just a guy thing? ) ANYway... apparently like many commenters, my arousal level paused somewhat when Molly peed herself on the floor, and distinctly dropped when Kendra peed in Molly’s mouth. I still loved the story, the characters, the writing, etc, but watersports aren’t mine thing. However, it’s not going to stop me from reading the next section, or the rest of Xarth’s stuff. I think my 5’s often mean, I would like more stories to be as interesting or well-written as the one I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have fallen in love with these two wonderful women. To see the way they love and care for each other is unbelievably beautiful and deeply romantic. The way they think about each other and plan how to make each other beyond happy is something I haven’t seen much of in the stories I have read. Aside from the aftercare which I have found is majorly lacking in many bdsm situations and unsurprisingly some aren’t even aware of aftercare at all. It is so nice to read about a pair of loving committed individuals as opposed to those that think if they mimic what they see on the internet is the way it should be and don’t look any deeper than that. Even though incest isn’t usually within my wheelhouse, I am glad that I found this by reading whatever Xarth creates since it is always excellent because I would have hated to miss these wonderfully loving women. Thanks again for this chapter and all your stories Xarth, you are a real talent.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Carthage you really pissed on some people with this one… Sorry for the really bad pun. I really liked it, I agree with other comments that it is so refreshing to see bdsm scenes with aftercare.

tygztygzalmost 3 years ago

Is page 3 a duplicate of page 2?

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

For me it’s a shame Dak is such a weak character in this story. He doesn’t know his place and doesn’t know how to find his place. He’s as interesting as the butt plug.

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

yeah the golden shower grossed the fuck out of me - but was that really bugging me is that they are not helping the brother understand at all (and in doing so readers like me who do not understand this world)... like when the gf left and the sibs were talking and he was asking important questions i was hoping when the gf came back the sis would have use the non nuclear safe word so they could take a break and have a real conversation. I mean, it doesnt seem like, but the guy could be an emotional mess... it be nice too if earlier she fought a bit, at least internally, between being a sub and wanting to be a big sister. Like I said though, I really barely understand anything about bdsm myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They are all weak characters including the writer who wrote this......

xaphistaxaphistaabout 1 year ago

This is in the wrong category, this is a lesbian romance story with light BDSM. The brother is an afterthought in it, the dom girlfriend is a sub in disguise. They might have put a poster of naked Dak on the wall and let Molly masturbate to it while the other one (I forgot her name from how interesting she is) held the leash. I suffered trough the first part because I thought it would get better in the second chapter. Big mistake on my part. I gave up half way trough the second chapter. To sum up this story is boring as all hell. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

layer1layer110 months ago

Golden showers FTW--in literature anyways. Even if I didn't enjoy it, 5 stars for the overall writing. Why do BDSM purists sound so much like the It'S nOt MeTaL crowd? Male protagonists tend to be really fussy so I guess it tracks.

The one gripe I have with any of this author's stories is that the actual sex acts themselves tend to be somewhat underwhelming. There's some hawt-ish stuff here and there, but also a lot of "X character did Y sex act and cummed". Maybe it's just my preference; I like more over-the-top stuff, especially when someone gets absolutely overwhelmed with lust. The characters and writing make all of them fun to read regardless. Just, not so much the 'fun' kind of fun.

JSA69JSA694 months ago

I'm not really a wet play fan, but this scene went above and beyond. Transcendently HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow. I am continually amazed at the lengths assholes will go to, to prove they are assholes. Some of the commenters here, for example those wannabe bullies and mean girls who use lots of zzzzzz's in their comments, or write things like: "They are all weak characters including the writer who wrote this......" Presumably the commenter wasn't having a flash of self-awareness and referring to him- or herself as the weak character who wrote that comment. Instead, just another cowardly keyboard commando. Just another useless troll. ... No, I shouldn't have used the word "asshole." That was terribly unfair to assholes everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I have read alot of BDSM stories and the mantra is Safe, Sane and Consensual. And soft and hard limits. This is the 1st time I have read of a woman's mouth used as a toilet by her Dom who seems to be making it up as she goes along. The woman believes she is a sub but is a pet/ slave and some other commentators have pointed out the Aftercare, yet she was put to bed by her Dom and left for a while to go through what happened from her accidentally urinating after telling her Dom she had to pee several times, but her Dom wanted her to make her cum with her mouth 1st. A Dom puts the needs of the sub 1st, the sub was shibari? Rope tied with her arms behind her back for too long and wasn't even massaged on her arms and shoulders!! And you need to put a warning ⚠️ Author at the start of this chapter that watersports ie using the subs mouth as a toilet!! This is very niche and a very small part of BDSM!! For better stories try in the story search "Secret smiles and three little words" and "Raw" and "Alex and Emma" and "Raw and Broken" which explores when BDSM goes wrong with a Dom pushing a sub beyond her limits, on when SSC goes out of the relationship. Enjoy and leave this rapidly degrading and disturbing story. If you don't have SSC then it's Not BDSM!! *Anony-mouse* Ps. Another commentator pointed out the infections and STI'S, HIV and Hepatitis B to E through using the mouth to be a toilet for pee,all of the above is passed through urine and absorbed by the mucus membranes of the mouth. Some drugs are taken this way (not swallowed) and is the 2nd quickest way to get medication into the bloodstream after IV, 3rd is IM injection. *AM*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES