All Comments on 'BDSM for Siblings Ch. 03'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Wow, i was vary when you brought in an older sister too. Now i can't wait to reed more. I also hope it will more chapters than just 4. I really like this story. And one more, though this is just my wishfull thinking, i would love to see more piss play. Especially to have both Molly and Kendra pissing on Dak. Thank you for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
so horny now

If I wasn't locked in my Chasity I would love to be stroking reading this, I cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
awesome

Awesome work! I hope dak and Kendra does something together

Colin66Colin66about 3 years ago

Another great chapter of a fascinating story. Great job!! So fucking hot, too!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Dark story, maybe one of your darkest if readers look beyond the words. This chapter pulled back into the focus incest versus BDSM, but I'm still not sure whether I'll continue to read the series if it continues down the degradation and collapse of a family and their lives. (But that's on me, not you.) 4*

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

This the hottest thing I’ve ever read. I hope there is a part 4 coming.

CallMeKatieKatCallMeKatieKatabout 3 years ago
More please

I don’t know why it’s so hot but it is. I just finished and raced back to see the date you posted (yesterday) and I’m so relieved because I know there is more coming. I know Dak will fuck her and the fact that while I’m laying here excited for the next chapter, you are probably typing it right now, it’s making me even hotter. I don’t have a brother but was always jealous of my friends with brothers , maybe I was reading something I didn’t realize at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
MORE!

What a well written story. Great characters, great sex. There must be at the very least another part. More please!

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 3 years ago
The hypocrisy of righteous Indignation

I find it amusing how some folks on here become so offended on the account of fictional characters taking part in some specified bit of kink, deemed to be disgusting in their estimation. All the while reveling in the lurid sexual details of the other bit of kink being acted out by these same fictional characters, (a kink mind you, that is so roundly believed to be against societal norms, that it is considered to be contrary to the the the very laws of nature themselves.) ramping up their own desire to a fever pitch. Bringing to the fore the true manifestation of a wanton unbridled lust aching for release. Demanding to be set free. All too soon comes the panicky fit thrown in an effort to hurriedly shuck one's pants and underthings. Trying desperately to grasp their lewdly displayed cocks and cunts and begin in earnest to roughly conjure up a filthy slathering of cum and launch it fiercely out of their bodies. Only to have it rain down upon them a thickened slurry of their bodily slime onto their sweat drenched flesh. And somehow this is not disgusting.

"Hey, I just wanted to say I'm right there with you on this whole incest thing buddy. Ain't nothing that gets my balls to churning, preparing that special batch of spunk butter to soil myself in. And nothing still that sets me to slinging ladles full of it's rich bitterness than thinking of big fat greasy daddies filling the pristine nubile bodies of their slutty daughters with their rancid seed. I love that shit man! But by God don't you ever pair it with that whole peeing on each other thing. Not even in the shower, and not ever a little bit. Whoever gets off on that should be ashamed. It's fucking disgusting."

Bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
As expected

Exquisite as always. I never bore of your character building. It's been such a delight to read the work you produce.

lapisowllapisowlabout 3 years ago
Great, but 3 or 4?.

Wow, another great story! Love your character development. As in the story you make the wait worthwhile.

At the start you said 4 part, but now the index says 3 part?

Please tell me you're going to release another chapter!?

I'm sure you have other things to do than slavishly pound out another 10,000

words to fuel our fantasies, but your work is really good.

You could write extra chapters to any of them....just saying

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic read! Really hoping this isn’t the end of this story!

Would love to see Dak take more charge of Molly (with Kendra watching or even subbing too) - and perhaps to have him put her butt plug in next time and see where that develops.

Trinity’s a great addition too, would love to see more of her and perhaps her husband can join the party so no one feels too guilty. Even if it means Molly doesn’t get covered in cum by Dak for once.

Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

źzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Merely offended by the stupidity of the writer. This is completely ignorant and childish. Really quite sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Introduction of Trinity killed it.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 1 year ago

One of the best stories on this site, no doubt about it. And the addition of Trinity made it even better! Sorry the previous two commenters didn't enjoy it like most of us did, but there's no accounting for some tastes. It's funny that they read through three parts, with four pages each, just so they could let everyone know how much they disliked the story.

Baloneypony66Baloneypony66about 1 year ago

Well done, is there a part 4 coming? I really hope so!

JSA69JSA694 months ago

There needs to be more stars. This story deserves 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I haven't commented, or provided stars before now (the usual 5-stars for our favorite author). That has to do with my own issues, not your writing. Obviously (to quote Prof. Snape). I'm not even sure what caused my hesitance, but that doesn't matter. I am largely BDSM-naive, so much of this is new, including the control and lack thereof, especially the voluntary ceding of one's own control to the dominant other. I suppose for those of us who suffered a more vicious dominance and control, plundering of vulnerability, and ultimately outright rape, from a very early age, by a parent meant to provide nurturing, caring, and tenderness, it was something of a revelation. Reading about the dynamics involved in the first chapters came dangerously close to tearing open a forbidden lockbox of hideous memory. Kendra's role bordered on the maternal, but even at her most manipulative, she operated out of love, and was always careful not to inflict harm - emotional or otherwise - on her submissive "child." I think that may have been most painful of all, demonstrating even further the contraposed perverse cruelty and domination of a maternal psychopath, ever ready to devour her boy-child for her vile pleasure and temporary satisfaction.

I'm sorry to provide this, even anonymous, self-exposure. I do so in part because I recently found out that I was not alone in suffering, and surviving, early maternal incest, and that discovery was both shocking and liberating. Even if one other were to read this and discover that he, too, was not alone, it might be worth whatever discomfort it might cause other readers - who always have the option to stop reading anything that causes them discomfort. And if not, I assume you will not post this. Moreover, I hope and believe there is nothing I wrote that might excite the prurient interests of all but the most foul reader.

Even with all of this, it was not my intent when I began to write, to self-divulge. I only wanted to express my admiration for your writing. But the stream of consciousness flowed where it would. It is something for me to think about.

Finally, it also will hopefully serve to differentiate the fairly innocent sexual stimulation of erotica having to do with incestuous relations between and among consenting adults, and the horrendous crime of parent-child incestuous rape. And with that, I am going to have to stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES