BDSM for Siblings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a bad, helpless spot. Three on one, no subs for my poor bottom. Them all just laughing and giggling, taking it in turns to spank me, occasionally in some new, inventive variation. I just had to take it.

It was the best fucking thing.

Trinity was dying of laughter. "Moll, you're fucking soaking down your thighs."

"She does that," Kendra said.

"Sure does," Dak agreed, taking a few experimental smacks with the hairbrush they were trading around.

"How much do you know about how wet our sister gets anyway, brother dearest?" Trinity asked.

"Um...."

"And don't think I don't see you trying to poke through your pants there either."

I whined some and tried to roll over. They wouldn't let me. It wasn't that I wanted to protect my bottom so much as I wanted to be able to see. No one was staying in my line of sight. I wanted visual confirmation of Dak's erection. I wanted to see if Trinity was visibly turned on. I wanted to meet Kendra's eyes and derive the comfort and arousal she could provide with just the right look.

I had to make do with the three of them teasing each other instead. And picking on me, of course. Mostly that. But they were all three of them horny, and the longer we went, the less shy about it Trinity seemed to be.

"This is going to be the worst thing I've ever asked," Trinity said, panting and struggling not to start laughing again. "But... does anyone mind terribly if I play with myself?"

"What's family for if not masturbating in front of?" Kendra replied by way of answer.

"I don't... that's not... oh god. It's horrible, isn't it?"

"It's not," I said. "You can." I struggled and squirmed. "You have to let me watch though."

A brief silence, making me panic, then another snort from my sister. "Yeah, that sounds right. Why do I feel like we're way too much on the same wavelength here?"

"Well we are sisters," I pointed out.

Kendra and Dak helped me back up to my knees. I hissed in pain as I tried to settle my butt in a way that didn't make it sting. Not an easy task.

Trinity already had her pants open and was in the process of jamming a hand down her panties. Rubbing herself all horny and desperate, just the way I got. Not quite willing to show off the same, maybe. That made sense. She was newer to it. She had emotional commitments.

I really hoped we weren't coercing her into something that would blow up her marriage. Even this wasn't worth that kind of fallout.

It was hard to worry about consequences. Trinity was rubbing her pussy right in front of the rest of us. Dak was close behind, getting his cock out to jerk it. Trinity looked, and somehow didn't even seem all that surprised. She was sussing us out now.

I couldn't touch myself. Not nearly the way I needed. I looked pitifully at Kendra instead, pouting as deep as I could.

"Your brother and sister are masturbating, huh?" Kendra said.

"Yeah."

"Are you a horny little thing?"

"Mmhm."

"Would you like me to make you cum?"

"Yes please."

"In front of them?"

"Unf. Yes please."

"You want Dak and Trin to see you being all horny and subby and bad?"

I whimpered and nodded. "Pleeeaaase, Kendra."

Trinity rubbed herself harder. Her eyes glazed over. It was because of me. She was getting off on my naughtiness.

Kendra folded herself around me from behind. One of her hands molesting my tits, the other aggressively going after my pussy. She couldn't properly get into my panties, but she knew what she was about. Somehow, even faster than either of my sibs who had head starts on me, I was cumming.

I was pretty sure I blew Trinity's mind right there. When I came and it was a geyser just making a mess everywhere, despite the barrier of my panties in the way, she just about lost it. My wetness got all over. Mostly on me or the floor, some on Kendra. There was more than enough to hook Trinity.

"What the actual fuck?" Trinity moaned. "How do you cum like that? That's so unfair."

"My baby has things she likes," Kendra said, kissing me possessively from behind, getting my cheek and neck. "Don't you?"

I nodded absently. "I do."

I was just as attentive at watching Trinity cum. My big sister. The first time I'd seen her doing something like this. She wasn't as showy about it, but I could tell she needed the release just as badly as I often did. And she got at least part of it vicariously through me. Or enjoying my predicament in a more voyeuristic kind of way, perhaps. Hard to say.

Dak had deliberately held off. I was so sure of it. He waited until Trinity and I both came before he slipped over next to me, jerking his hard, dripping cock. He had everyone's attention as he doused me with cum, catching my face and chest with thick strands of his mess.

Trinity had given up by now. She just shook her head and sat right where she was, rubbing herself only gently now, not really trying for another cum. Just enjoying the afterglow.

"You've cummed on Moll before, haven't you?" Trinity asked Dak, though it was more of a statement.

"A few times, sure," he said.

"And you leave poor Trin out of it," Trinity pouted.

"You're married," I said.

"Yeah, well... fair. Ugh." Trinity stood up. "I'm gonna have to tell Dave. Fuck."

"Everything?" I asked.

"I might skirt a detail or two. But, you know, this was closer to cheating than I'd like. I don't think it's a problem, but enh."

Kendra was still snuggled against me. "You only masturbated and spanked your sister. Not hardly the end of the world."

"Not helping," I said.

"Honestly, he'll be fine," Trinity said. "'Cause you're right. I did spank Moll. And he'll just think that's funny. Or hot. Or both. I don't know."

She was tucking herself back together now, getting her pants back in order, straightening her hair.

"You should come visit sometimes," I offered boldly. "Even just... you know...."

"To watch you?" Trinity asked quietly.

I nodded. She knew. Somehow this shared moment of bizarre bondage and incest was one of those moments we shared as sisters, with a deeper connection than we ever usually had. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she was imagining our positions switched, even while I had our brother's cum all over me.

"I'll be in touch," Trinity promised.

"Ok," I said.

We waited until she was gone, then Kendra started untying me. "Don't know how we're gonna clean you up now," she admonished, as though she'd had nothing to do with my current state.

"What, no clean up supplies in that magic bondage purse of yours?"

"I didn't necessarily expect you to squirt all over yourself and let your brother cum on you at your big family thing."

Dak laughed. Shooting him a glare didn't even faze him.

"Just have to do our best," I said.

****

It was over a week before I heard from Trinity. I was getting worried. I'd sent her a couple texts, but gotten nothing. I tried to give her space, in case that's what she needed, but it wasn't easy.

I was so relieved when she called.

"I know, I know," she said.

"You were dodging me!"

"I was. Sorry. It was a harder thing to process sober. And have a conversation about with my husband."

I tensed. "How did he take it?"

"Pretty well."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean... you like getting tied up. We got kinda drunk, Kendra got you all tied up."

"... aaannnd?"

"And yeah, I spanked you, got kind of stupid and horny. We've been having way better sex lately than we have for a while, so I think that's working out fine."

"We probably shouldn't have done things the way we did, huh?" I said.

"Maybe not. But Moll... shit. You're my little sister. I can't stop thinking about you with... ropes and shit. Not able to move hardly at all."

I bit my lip, feeling a cautious tingle inside. "Yeah?"

"Like... I don't know what's going on with me."

"Are you worried about it?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Oh." I thought for a moment. "Don't take this question the wrong way. It's not intended to be judging at all. I mean, you've seen what I'm into."

Trinity said nothing. I took a deep breath.

"When you think about me like that, is it because of me?" I asked. "Or because you kind of want to know what it'd feel like?"

"... do I have to answer that?"

"No. But I'd like you to."

Trinity sighed loudly. "I don't even know. It's all wrapped up together. And some of it I don't even want to let myself think about."

"You can tell me whatever you're feeling," I promised. "I understand probably better than anyone would."

"You know, I believe that you do." Trinity was quiet a moment. "I think... I need to come over. Soon, hopefully. Is that ok?"

"Yeah," I said, trying not to let my excitement be too obvious. "Of course. Any time."

"Even when you guys are... doing stuff?"

"Honestly... especially then."

"You turned out weird, Moll. I kinda dig it."

"Yeah. Me too."

****

I made tea for Trinity and me when she came over. I wore my collar too. I liked being able to wear it in front of both of my siblings now. Not just for sexy reasons either. Partly, it was just who I was, and it felt way better not having to hide that facet of myself.

Our conversation was, perhaps, a little stilted at first. A bit awkward. We could both recall what we'd done together at our family thing. Certainly I was interested in how Trinity was feeling about it now, and not being able to read her mind was a real hindrance.

"So... how long has all this been a thing?" Trinity asked.

"Which part?"

"All of it. Like, was this something you were always into and I just never knew?"

"Ha, no. Kendra brought it all out in me. She's, uh, good at it."

Trinity nodded, holding her tea cup with both hands in front of her. "Sure seems to know what she's doing," she said quietly.

"Mmhm. She just, like, has a way of making me want do all this stuff that I never did before."

"Never anything you don't want to do?"

"I mean... if there was, I could just safe word out. But I really can't ever recall anything where I needed to." I shrugged. "That might just be me, though. The more my boundaries get pushed, the harder I...."

"Cum?"

"Yeah."

Trinity bit her lip. "You know... it's been so good for me since we... did what we did. Every time Dave and I do something, or just by myself. So much better. I'm getting turned on way easier or something."

I grinned at my big sis. "Yeah, it kinda works that way, huh? Dak doesn't get it. He's more about the obvious stuff. But soaking in something horny for a whole week after... that's one of the best parts."

"Unf. Yeah, I get that. Boys... I don't know if they're lucky or unlucky. It's like, they can cum easier usually, but maybe they don't enjoy all the nuances the same?"

I thought about it. "Yeah. That sounds right. Dak may learn. Or he may not. I don't know yet."

Trinity and I smiled conspiratorially at each other for a moment. Two sisters sharing naughty confidences. And, without a doubt, both looking ahead to new fun.

"Do you think Kendra would tie me up?" Trinity asked hesitantly.

"Can't imagine why she wouldn't."

"And... you'd be ok with that too?"

"Trin, I think it'd be hella fun."

"Good. I just... I want to try it. I think maybe I need to now that I know what I've been missing."

"Hehe, well we are sisters after all," I said.

"We are."

"How far do you actually want to go?"

Trinity tapped her fingers on the table nervously. "Probably not as far as if I was unattached."

I nodded. "You're a family woman and all."

"Sure. I talked with Dave."

"Naturally."

"He's in a weird mix of not really getting it, but also thinking it's pretty hot."

"Sure."

"I didn't mention Dak cumming on you. Or any of that. And I don't plan to."

"Only sensible."

"And I don't think... I'm not here for sex. Or anything too close to it."

I kept nodding, trying to quell the burst of nerves and excitement in me. Trinity was laying out ground rules, which really only meant that she was so very close to being bad with me again.

"Kendra's really good at stuff that's not sex, but feels just as good," I promised.

"And you think she'd be ok with me testing it out?"

"Mmhm. I really think she would."

****

Kendra was thoroughly enjoying having her own little sibling harem happening. She made a few comments about how much work we were all getting to be, but I knew she was only teasing.

Dak offered to be less work, and said that he could just appreciate her work instead of being involved so much. Kendra responded by handcuffing him and making him sit in the corner while she tied up Trinity.

I giggled at how easily Dak submitted to my girlfriend. He was just as subby as I was, he just didn't understand the full appeal of it, was all. And maybe he never quite would.

Trinity still had to deal with Dak and me both watching while Kendra bound her. I somehow just got to sit there, cross-legged and comfy, fully spectating my sister's virgin rope play experience.

"Are you sure my pants need to be off?" Trinity asked.

Kendra nodded. "Trust me. It's better."

"She does this to me all the time," I said, fully confident in my knowledge of the subject, "it genuinely is better."

"Ok," Trinity said. She blushed and let Kendra keep going.

I didn't try to explain why it was better. Pants off was more embarrassing for one, though only at a low level for me. Maybe it was worse for Trin. It was hard to say.

More to the point, though, there'd be much less protecting her pussy. She'd find out when Kendra finished up and strung a rope or two along her slit. She'd get it then.

"I'm just gonna do a little variation on what I usually do to Molly," Kendra said, giving a slow narration of what she was up to. Maybe as a way of calming Trinity somewhat. "Arms behind the back, ropes along here and here, all the way down here. I'll leave your legs mostly free, so it won't be total restraint or anything."

It was pretty fun to watch. Trinity was such a newbie to this stuff, obviously, and it kind of reminded me of when I'd been so new too. Kendra hadn't been nearly so skilled at that time as she was now, so deftly wrapping Trin up like a sexy present.

I wasn't sure whether I liked the vicarious aspect more, or the voyeurism. Both were pretty good. Plus the general corruption of my big sis. That was a thrill unto itself.

I glanced at Dak who was watching patiently as well, all handcuffed up as he was. I'd helped corrupt both my sibs, I supposed, and I wasn't even done yet.

Kendra stepped back and admired her work. Trinity stood blushing and all tied up in the middle of the room. It was like looking at myself from the outside, as I rarely got to do except in a mirror or picture. Being sisters and all, we even looked fairly the same, ropes aside.

"Damn," I said. "You look good like that."

Trinity blushed deeper and shifted her weight awkwardly. She didn't know what to do with herself, but I could tell part of what she was feeling was the thrill of her ropes, and the novelty of being so restrained. Not to mention her baby sibs admiring her like that.

"She's right," Dak said when Trinity glanced over at him. "You do look good."

Trinity shook her head, but a small smile played on her lips all the same.

"I'll leave you like that for a bit," Kendra said. "So you can get used to it. Plus, of course, there's a limit to how much any of us can play with you. Which we're all going to respect, of course."

Kendra glanced meaningfully at Dak and me. We both belatedly chorused assent, that yes of course we'd respect our sister's limits and what she was and wasn't free to experiment with.

"Anyway, I had another little project in mind, and it seems like a fun day for it."

I perked up at the way she spoke. Kendra's projects nearly always involved me, and some new idea she had to play with me. Not always. Sometimes she deliberately teased me with thinking she was going to humiliate me somehow, and it turned out she really just wanted to redo the kitchen counters. So mean.

As it turned out, in this case Kendra had been doing some research into our house. Specifically, on mounting some fun things from the ceiling. She was confident it would work, and enlisted Dak to help her out.

"I could help too, you know," I said. "Just 'cause he's a boy doesn't mean he's better at this stuff."

Kendra smirked at me. "Sure. But he is taller, though."

"That... fine. That's fair."

Kendra laughed and stepped over to me, kissing me a few times in a soft little pattern. "Hang on for a sec there, Dak," she said before vanishing off to grab something.

Dak shrugged and waited. When Kendra returned, she had one of my butt plugs with her. Dak grinned when he saw it, whereas Trinity's eyes widened noticeably.

"Hehe, always getting yourself into trouble, aren't you Moll?" Dak said.

He wasn't wrong.

Kendra handcuffed me with the cuffs she'd previously used on Dak, securing my hands behind my back. She then levered me into a rather undignified position with my butt in the air and my face on the floor, not unlike how Trin had seen me last time we'd been together.

This time was an even bigger naughty revelation for her. She got to see Kendra strip me from the waist down and lube up my bum.

Trinity's silence was worse than anything she could have said. In particular when I couldn't easily look at her to check her expression.

I was reasonably sure she'd be enjoying this on some level. The naughty, dirty thrill of it. Seeing her little sis get her butt played with and lightly nibbled on. Maybe it was too much, though. That was the thing. I wasn't sure quite what Trinity liked yet, nor where her boundaries were.

But then, too, she was my sister. She was more like me than not. And Dak had never shown any real reluctance to enjoying these kinds of shows.

Dak padded around, getting different views of me while waiting for Kendra. The only reason he wasn't masturbating already was because of Trinity. I was sure of that. Not that it'd stop him forever. It hadn't at our family party.

"Damn your ass tastes good today," Kendra said aloud, probably just to embarrass me. "I might have to come back to it later."

She licked my bumhole a little more, stuck a slipper pair of fingers up it one last time, then started working the plug in. It was a medium sized one, taking some time and effort to insert without hurting me, but still going in fairly quick. There were a few that took full sessions to adjust me to. This wasn't nearly one of them.

I was a horny, plugged girl afterward. Kendra didn't even bother pulling my panties back up. They were around my ankles, and I had no way of restoring them myself, so I simply kicked them off.

Kendra had left me with my plugged butt in the air. I deliberately took a few extra seconds before rolling over and sitting up, knowing that I just wanted to show off that little bit more without looking like that's what I was doing.

I was getting so wet already. When I met Trinity's gaze, that only intensified, thrilling my clit so good.

My sister was still somewhat shocked and overwhelmed, but I saw the horny look in her eyes too. The same one I gave when I was turned on and somewhat out of my depth.

Dak was grinning, far more obviously into what was happening. He wouldn't have any compunctions at all about enjoying Kendra eating and plugging my ass. He was obviously hard at this point, unable to hide his erection by sitting quietly somewhere. It amused me when he realized Trinity could tell too, and he finally got a little embarrassed himself.

After watching Kendra and Dak for a while, and their gradual progress made, I eventually got up and sneaked over to sit next to Trinity. We'd been eyeing each other cautiously for a time, but I think she was glad having me sit closer.

"She's really just leaving us like this," Trinity said quietly so only I could hear.