BDSM for Siblings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first cum was quick to arrive, and an absolute monster. I shook and writhed, held up almost exclusively by my ropes as my legs partly gave way. Shivers ran all through me, and my pussy went crazy.

I squirted hard enough to threaten drowning Trin, yet she kept her mouth latched on to my spasming little pussy the whole time, apparently drinking all my sexy juices.

Trinity pulled back after I was done. Her eyes shone wildly, and her face was all messy from licking me. She looked at me for approval. I knew that expression. It was the one I always gave Kendra. I recognized it even from such a different perspective.

"Better?" she asked.

"Sooo much better," I purred.

"Do you... want more?"

I grinned at Trinity's hopeful tone. She wanted to lick me more. Which worked out well, because I desperately wanted her to keep going too.

"Trin, please lick my pussy more," I said very deliberately. "Lick your li'l sis."

Trinity inhaled sharply through her nose, her eyes flashing in response. "Do you have to say it like that?"

"You don't like it?"

"I do. That's the problem."

I giggled softly. "Just enjoy it. I know I am."

Trinity nodded and glanced toward the doorway. "How long do you think we have?"

"No idea."

"Of course."

I didn't think there was any real chance Trinity wasn't going to go back for more. Sure we could get walked in on basically any time. We both knew that. But she had to risk it. I knew I would in her place.

Trinity licked my pussy like a girl addicted. Already she seemed more confident in herself, as well as having calmed down some since making me cum once already. There wasn't quite the same urgency for either of us, and we both got to enjoy a slower, more loving cunnilingus.

I could not, however, get over the eyes Trin made when she looked up at me every now and then. They were the kind of subby bedroom eyes I wouldn't have ever guessed my big sis even had in her, let alone that she'd direct at me of all people.

There was no expressing the sheer intensity of emotion she made me feel.

I came again due to Trinity's lovely efforts, and again she kept her mouth covering my pussy while I squirted.

She sat back on her heels, looking slightly dazed. I wanted to badly to wrap my arms around my sis and cuddle her after that wonderful licking she'd given me. She seemed a bit lost, and I wanted to comfort and ground her.

But I was unable to do anything at all until Trinity struggled to her feet, still panting softly. She looked at me, standing so very close. I bit my lip and stared right back, hoping she'd get just a tad closer. She did. I took my chance and moved in slow and tender to kiss my sister.

She tasted like me. Her mouth was covered in my pussy. That was the first thing I noticed.

The second was how needfully she kissed me back. She hadn't been able to cum yet. I knew she needed it. But there was more to the kisses than that. Needing love and reassurance just now, maybe. It was all the aftercare I could physically give her, so I did my very best.

"Can't believe I did that," Trinity whispered.

"You don't regret it, do you?"

"Not even a little."

"Good."

I kissed Trin some more and licked at her face, cleaning it of telltale traces. Trying to remove the obvious indicators that she'd eaten me out. I wasn't sure it would work, but I tried. She moaned softly and let me lick all over.

Trinity had to scamper away when we heard Kendra and Dak returning. She quickly bounced onto the couch and tried to look like she'd been there the whole time. I wasn't sure it would work, but I supposed her wild, flushed, guilty expression could be mistaken for general arousal.

Kendra's eyes flashed between me and Trinity. He lips curled into a small, barely noticeable smirk. If I didn't know her so well, I might have missed it.

Kendra immediately walked over to me and kissed me. Her smile grew wider.

"Funny how you taste like pussy," she whispered in my ear, soft enough that only I could hear.

I blushed. She knew. Maybe she'd known before she even left. So often she was one step ahead of me in these things.

Kendra didn't tease any more than that. She knew, and that was all there was to it.

She untied me, took my ropes off entirely, and lay me down on the floor.

"How's your arms?" she asked.

"Tired. A little sore."

"Yeah I bet." Kendra knelt down between my legs. "Rest up, little one. Let me take care of you now."

Kendra licked my pussy so good. She knew Trin had been there moments before. She knew I'd let my big sister eat me out. Other than letting me know she knew, she didn't let say anything at all about it.

The only thing it might have affected was in how thoroughly Kendra licked me out. She used all my favourite tricks and made me squirt like crazy. Harder than Trinity had, even. And maybe that was the point. Asserting her claim to me.

I didn't think Kendra was actually jealous, but I'd have to check in with her later.

Dak came over and helped himself to my mouth while Kendra had me writhing on the floor in ecstasy. He face-fucked me good and came down my throat, using me as casually as if I was a jerk off toy rather than his older sister.

I nearly forgot about poor Trinity until Dak pulled his softening cock out of my mouth again. As I gasped for air, I caught Trin's pitiful face looking down at us. She was grinding on her heel as hard as she could, but I could tell it wasn't going to do it for her.

I wanted so badly to crawl over and made her cum, repay her for what she'd done for me. I couldn't. Not without giving our thing away. Kendra already knew, but Dak didn't. And Trinity didn't know that Kendra knew yet. I hoped we wouldn't have to hide it forever. The web was too complicated. But for now we certainly wanted to keep it quiet.

"Can I please be untied?" Trinity begged.

Kendra lifted her head, chin shining from my juices. She pretended to consider the request. "No."

"No?" Trinity squeaked.

"Right."

"But...."

"Can she have a toy?" I asked, knowing Kendra far better.

"Hm, yes, that would be fine." Kendra patted my thigh. "Would you like to pick out something fun for your sister?"

I felt my face redden, but I nodded and struggled to my feet. I padded unsteadily away, well aware that everyone could see the base of the plug up my butt as I walked.

I grabbed our cordless magic wand for Trinity. The only valid option under the circumstances, I felt. She needed to cum hard and get it out of her system, and this would certainly do it for her. She was enough like me I felt I could safely make that claim.

Kendra was naked from the waist down and sitting on the couch when I got back. She had Dak between her legs, licking at her pussy. We made lingering eye contact as I walked past her to get to Trinity.

There was an awkward moment as I maneuvered the vibrator between Trinity's thighs, setting it where she could sit on it and it wouldn't go anywhere. It was only awkward because being so close to her made me want to make out with her pretty dang badly. The way she looked back at me with helpless affection and wanton horniness made me suspect she'd be just as happy to stick her tongue down my throat, witnesses or not.

I hated having to hold myself back just then.

Still, once Trin was set up, I got to join Dak and share Kendra's pussy with him. A fun little brother and sister bonding moment for us.

****

We were all pretty much starving by the time food arrived. All four of us sat around lazily in varying states of undress, just chilling and stuffing ourselves.

Trinity remained the most modest of us, though given how soaked and clingy her panties were by now, she might actually have been just as well off without them. I didn't mention that, though. Just enjoyed the effect. Luckily I was sated enough by now that I only sometimes fantasized about ripping her panties off and tasting that sweet little snatch.

After eating, Trinity decided she probably had to go home, which was fair. I walked her to the door, still bottomless and plugged, though my ass was getting to the point of being a bit sore by now, and not in a good way.

"I'm glad you came today," I said.

Trinity arched an eyebrow.

"Not in the dirty way," I said hastily. "Although... that too."

"Ha. Yeah. I am too."

"You're gonna come back again?" I asked, eyes big and full of hope.

"Mmm, I really want to."

"Good."

"Gotta keep my family as my priority though, you know."

"We're family."

"... my other family then. You know what I mean."

"I do. If you can't do this more... I get it. But I'll be a sad girl."

"I bet you would be."

Trinity hesitated at the door. She glanced around as though someone might be lurking and watching, then darted in and kissed me fiercely. I melted into our sneaky, sisterly kiss.

"Promise you'll let me lick your pussy when you come back?" I asked.

Trinity groaned into my mouth. "You know I'm gonna be thinking about that all next week now. Thanks for that."

I grinned, not even a little bit sorry. I hoped Trin really would obsess over it. Maybe even get wet and horny at work or something. Over her li'l sis and everything.

I rejoined Kendra and Dak in the living room and cuddled up with Kendra. Just snuggly and innocent despite our casual partial nudity.

I waited until Dak left before I got into any of the talks I felt we needed to have.

"How'd you know Trin was gonna be bad with me?" I asked.

Kendra smiled crookedly. "You should have seen how bad she was eye fucking you."

"Really?"

"Mmhm. Still didn't know that she'd actually do anything, but when your lips tasted like your pussy...."

"Kinda gave it away."

"Yep."

"You deliberately waited a while before coming back in, huh?"

Kendra giggled. "Yep. Had to keep changing my mind on food. Dak was getting a little annoyed with me, I think."

"If only he knew."

"No kidding."

I nestled my head on Kendra's shoulder. She stroked my hair.

"It's ok that I let her lick me, right?" I asked. "I know technically it wasn't what we established."

"Yep, it's all good."

"Ok. Good. You have to let me know if I go too far at some point. I can't always control everything the way I should. You know, when I'm all worked up and stuff."

"Mmm, I know. Who do you think orchestrates you getting so very worked up and needy?"

"You," I said. "Obviously. Doesn't mean you always know what's gonna come of that. Or how you're gonna feel about it."

"True." Kendra kissed the top of my head. "Let me worry about that, little one."

"Am I gonna have to remind you that I'm still your girlfriend, and your emotional well-being is still very much my concern?"

"And I'm touched by that. But Molly, darling, I'm on the verge of domming you and your brother and sister, all at once. I don't know that I can properly express how into this I am."

"Hehe, ok. Just as long as I'm still your favourite."

"Always, my darling. Always and ever."