BDSM for Siblings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep," I said.

"Is that normal?"

"Depends. But it's not unusual at all. Sometimes she ties me up then just lets me hang out like that."

"Oh."

"Sometimes tied in a very specific spot. Like...."

I trailed off, then shrugged and told Trin about the first time Dak had caught me naked in the kitchen.

"Oh wow," she said. "That would have been... a lot."

"It was." I leaned closer and whispered. "It was so fucking hot though."

"I bet." Trinity squirmed, testing her bonds much as I often did in her position. "I don't think I could handle something that far. But... is it weird that I'm really kind of into this right now?"

"Of course not. That's the whole point."

"No, I mean like... like the fact that we're just kind of being ignored. Like I'm all tied up. No one's ever had me like this, Moll. No one. And I'm just sitting here, not knowing if anything's going to happen."

"You don't really want anything to happen," I pointed out. "You're purely here for fun bondage time."

Trinity made a small noise of frustration. "You know what I mean, don't you?"

I grinned. "I think I do, yeah. It absolutely is one of the best parts. I mean, it shouldn't be. In a sense, nothing is really happening. But holy shit do I love just... just being tied up by Kendra. Whether or not she does anything with me afterward."

Trinity nodded. "Exactly. Like... I don't even know. It just feels nice. Comforting almost? And...." Trinity stopped and blushed softly.

I took a stab at what she was going to say. "You figure out about that rope between your legs yet?" I asked softly.

"Yeah. That rope." She wiggled again. "I don't want anyone to really see me moving against it, but I guess you all already know, huh?"

"I do. It's one my favs. And Kendra does, because she knows me." I shrugged. "I don't think Dak's quite figured out about sneaky masturbating, if that's any help."

"Maybe a little. I still don't think I'm ready to just, like, do that in front of you even, though."

"Ha, you remember I watched you rub yourself once already, right?"

"That... doesn't count. I was drunk."

"Not that drunk."

Trinity looked away for a second. "I don't think the ropes'd be enough to get me off anyway," she said.

"No, they aren't usually. But it keeps you all nice and worked up. Doing that for a couple hours is deliciously frustrating after a while, let me tell you."

"Hours?" Trinity squeaked.

"Sure. Not always. But sometimes it's definitely a while. Gotta amused myself somehow in those cases."

Trin's mind was getting blown again. I could sense it. I quieted down and just let her process.

Taking my own advice, in a way, I folded a leg under me and pressed my horny little pussy to my heel, gently rocking against it. My hands weren't any help cuffed behind my back, but I did have a bum full of plug to help my arousal and self-enjoyment.

Trinity was delayed in realizing what I was doing right next to her. Once she clued in, I caught her wiggling in her ropes more often, though still not nearly as much as I would have. My wantonness gave her permission of a sort, at least.

"Do butt plugs actually feel good?" Trinity asked.

"Depends on your preferences, I suppose. I really like them."

"Oh."

"I suspect you're enough like me that you'd like 'em too."

"Yeah. Maybe."

"There are smaller ones. You wouldn't have to take one the size I'm wearing right now."

"Mmm. It'd definitely have to be smaller than that for sure."

"Hehe. You're thinking about it now, aren't you?"

"Well I'm horny," Trinity said defensively. "My mind goes places."

"Mmhm."

"Maybe... maybe if this works out... some day I might."

"Ooh, you mean you'd try it here? Where I can see?"

"Please don't sound so delighted."

"Sorry."

Trinity eyed me. "You really like me doing this stuff too, don't you?"

"I really do. Some of it's purely pervy. But some... some is, like, it's just nice to share this stuff. With you and Dak, I love you guys and stuff already. And I get to see you enjoy yourselves too, which makes me feel good."

Trinity gently chewed her lip. "That's... that's almost a point or two in favour of incest."

"Whoa! We're not going that far."

"We're not. You and Dak--"

"We haven't fucked. Jeez."

"... but he cums on you."

"Well... yeah."

"And nothing else?"

I went all warm in the face. "Ok, so maybe I get him off sometimes. With my mouth or whatever. But... I mean that's not real incest. Not really."

"Mmhm. If you say so."

"It's not," I insisted.

My pussy was rather annoyingly throbbing and gushing in response to Trin's accusation, though.

Maybe, just maybe, I knew that if the situation ever arose to properly have sex with Dak--or Trin for that matter--I probably wouldn't even say no. And it kind of seemed like Trinity had guessed that to some degree.

****

"Alright, done," Kendra declared.

I looked up just in time to see Kendra grab a couple bolts coming down from the ceiling and swing off of them for a moment, before landing lightly back on the floor.

"Told ya they'd be sturdy," she said.

Dak nodded. "Yep. You were right."

Kendra grinned wide as she turned to me, then casually crooked her finger.

I flicked my gaze to Trinity, who, if anything, was looking a little jealous. And she couldn't even possibly have as good as idea as I did what was coming. Even I was only guessing.

"Come here, little one," Kendra said when I didn't move quite quickly enough.

I bounced to my feet and scurried over. My butt plug made itself known at my sudden movements, and I nearly stumbled before adjusting.

"We must have a proper test of our new setup, mustn't we?" Kendra asked lightly, as though she'd only just thought of it.

"We really should," I agreed.

"So good of you to volunteer."

I wasn't sure that was precisely what I'd done, but I stayed still and obedient as Kendra unlocked my cuffs. I rubbed my wrists while she got a new rope out, then again held still for her while she wrapped one arm up and threaded the rope through one of the mounts on the ceiling.

The second wrist was trickier as I had to hold my arms up as high as possible while Kendra had to stretch to tie me up properly and ensure nothing would be digging into me in a way that it shouldn't. It was a relief when she finished and I could relax a bit.

It really was only a bit though. She didn't leave me much slack at all, but at least my arms were supported by the rope now, as it wasn't easy holding them high over my head for a long period of time. It wasn't a rest exactly, but it was manageable.

"There now," Kendra said. "I think that's going to work pretty well."

I met her gaze. "For what?"

Her smile was every bit a Cheshire. "Keeping you in line."

I pouted. "I'm a good girl. I don't need to be kept in line."

Kendra swatted my bum. I yelped and tried to dance away, but my movement was extremely limited.

"I think you'll find you practically always need to be kept in line," Kendra argued. "You're a good girl, but so prone to naughtiness that it's quite unbelievable."

Trinity looked bemused at out back and forth. Dak just seemed used to it.

Kendra spanked me some more, alternating it with pulling my butt plug out some and forcing my ass to stretch around it. I had such limited options. I couldn't get away, couldn't even really turn to avoid her touch. Not easily. And even if I did, I just bought myself more punishment. Which, me being me, I did deliberately a few times, just for fun.

A particularly hard slap on my butt made me pull my feet up and swing on my ropes alone for a second. They held well. Kendra had tied me expertly, and my wrists weren't dug into badly at all. I had a flash of vision at that point of me entirely suspended in the middle of the room, even more helpless than I was now. The thought made my pussy tingle.

Trinity watched closely. I saw more little flashes of envy in her eyes. She wanted to be me so badly right now. I felt kind of bad for her, but then she also had a husband and kids she loved, so it wasn't like she was doing badly for herself. Just missing out on some potential amazing experiences at this particular moment, and even those she got to have vicariously.

Dak had his pants off and was slowly playing with himself. Just casually masturbating to his big sis all helpless and bottomless, getting dommed in the middle of the room. The usual.

Kendra spanked me some more, played with my plug and tits, and eventually started rubbing my pussy some. I purred and leaned into the latter immediately. My juices were flowing down my thighs rather embarrassingly, and I could certainly use a nice cum.

Not that Kendra was going to give me one that easily.

"Hey, Dak? Take over for me for a sec, would you?"

I whimpered as Kendra's fingers moved away. Dak, used to this sort of thing, stopped stroking his cock and hopped over next to me. He started fondling, teasing, and rubbing me in Kendra's place while she pattered off to grab something else.

Dak's touch was, as always, different from Kendra's. He didn't have the same subtleties, nor the desire to inflict mild pain or discomfort. He was more direct in his needs, mostly feeling me up and rubbing on me.

His cock sliding over my butt turned me on like crazy, as did his hands on my tits and pussy.

Trinity drank it all in. Her eyes were wide, taking in every detail. Watching her baby bro and sis be so naughty together.

"God you're so wet," Trinity said.

"Yeah, that happens," I said.

"I don't think I can even produce that much."

"You're my sister. Of course you can."

"... you think if Kendra treated me the way she treats you?"

"I think so," Dak said. "You two are so much the same with this stuff it's kind of scary."

Trinity gave Dak a look. "Well I'm not letting you grind on me like that. I don't care how alike you think we are."

Dak just laughed, clearly not too bothered by Trinity's flippant judgement. The way she was watching, she obviously wasn't bothered, really. And, in fact, was most likely fully enjoying it.

Kendra wandered back in, taking her sweet time about it. She tagged back in from Dak, who reluctantly stopped rubbing his cock all over my helpless ass.

Kendra hummed innocently to herself as she fitted me with a ball gag. I trembled and flicked my gaze between my siblings as they watched me get my mouth all gagged up.

Then, to make it just that much better, Kendra slipped a blindfold over my eyes and tied it just tight enough that it would stay in place.

I couldn't see. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move.

I was bottomless, and my ass was well filled.

My brother and sister were both in the room, watching and, in their own ways, playing with me.

I danced and squirmed in place, unable to keep my feet totally still despite my best efforts. I absolutely couldn't touch myself, but I wanted to so badly. There was no way I could stand this level of arousal. It was too much. I was way, way too horny.

And Kendra, dear sweet Kendra, just kept making it worse.

She teased me so badly once she had me just how she wanted me. Brushing my sensitive skin, breathing so that she tickled my neck, whispering to me, lightly kissing me so quickly that she was gone again before I could react to her presence.

I was, quite literally, standing in my own damn puddle at this point. Whimpering and begging, though my gag made my efforts futile and meaningless.

"There now, I think that's just about perfect," Kendra said in a very self-satisfied sort of way.

"Uhh hnn mmm."

"Sorry, you'll have to speak more clearly. I simply can't understand you."

I sighed, though even the effect of that was lost through my gag.

Kendra kept toying with me. Using light, torturous touches for the most part.

I was shocked when Dak joined her. I hadn't seen him coming, of course. And with my blindfold, even once I knew he was close, I had no idea where he might touch next.

Ok, some idea. He was still somewhat single-minded.

But between the both of them and the constant surprises, I was a gooey mess. Just utterly out of it. If not for being literally tied to the ceiling, I'd have been merging with my puddle on the floor.

And Kendra wouldn't make me cum. So unfair.

Trinity, bless her, had my back.

"Aren't you going to make her cum?"

"Why?" Kendra asked, irony thick on her tongue. "Do you think maybe she needs to?"

"Obviously. I mean... jeez, I need to, and I haven't taken nearly half what Moll has."

"Mmm. No one takes this kind of torment quite like my little Molly," Kendra purred.

She moved around front of me, and tenderly kissed me. She had to work around my ball gag, leaving the kisses somewhat off-kilter.

Dak took his chance to get my ass again, and this time got grinding on it with real purpose. I pressed my butt back against him as hard as I could, though I had such small leverage to use.

I felt such a burning need that honestly if my brother had tried to slide right on in me at that moment, not only would I have accepted him, I'd have happily welcomed being incestuously fucked.

Maybe I just had to accept I really wanted that. It wasn't like we were all that far off it happening as it was.

And oh god, with Trin watching? All tied up and horny, eyes glued to Dak burying his cock in me?

I wanted to beg and plead Kendra to make me cum. To please give me something. Even that pitiful act had been denied me. I could only stand and take every little bit of the exquisite torture.

Dak groaned and came on my ass, spraying hot, sticky semen all over my skin. Probably over the end of my butt plug too. Just a mess everywhere, at any rate.

Then they both stepped back. I didn't know where, or even how far. Without either Kendra or Dak touching me, I really just had no proper sense of what they were up to. Other than admiring my slutty, sexy little self probably.

"Tsk, so messy," Kendra said.

I whimpered, which was only a soft mumble through my gag.

"Yeah, go figure," Dak said.

Neither sounded in any kind of hurry to help me out, and Trinity couldn't. This just simply wasn't fair.

"Anyway, I thought I might order some stuff for dinner. Wanna come help me, Dak?"

My heart raced in a sudden panic. Kendra wasn't actually going to leave me like this, was she? There was no way. That was too mean, even for her.

"Sure," Dak said, rather unhelpfully. "What you thinking? Pizza?"

"Maybe Chinese. We'll see though."

Their footsteps headed out of the room, then there was silence.

"So... they just left," Trinity said.

"Unn hmmm."

"That... jeez, you're in bad shape, huh?"

I nodded frantically.

"I don't think I've ever needed to cum as bad as you look like you do," Trin said.

That was fair. I wasn't sure I ever had either. Usually by this point Kendra would have taken pity on me. But she hadn't.

I didn't usually feel the need to plot revenge for her games, but this might be an occasion that necessitated it.

"Hold on, this is silly," Trinity said.

I heard her pad closer, then felt her against my back. She worked rather awkwardly with just her teeth, and managed to get my blindfold loosened so it fell off. It was a little better being able to see, but we still couldn't communicate.

Trinity was persistent though, and worked at my gag as well. I didn't think she'd be able to do it hand-free, but she proved me wrong. It took a while, but she did it.

"How'd you do that?" I asked as the gag fell around my neck and hung there, transferring my drool to my chest.

"Not easily."

"No. I guess not."

Trinity stepped in front of me, giving me a cautious appraisal. "How bad is it?"

"You're lucky I'm tied in place, or I'd be trying to jump you. That's how bad."

Trinity bit her lip and I could have sworn she squeezed her thighs together too. She wasn't on my level for horniness, I couldn't imagine, but she was pretty far gone.

"You want to hear something really bad?" she asked.

"... I mean, kinda, yeah."

"I'm just sitting here, and I realized... I could eat your pussy. I could just do it. And the more those two were playing with you and not getting you off, the more I'm like... I just should. I should help my sister out."

"Trin!"

"But... and I swear to god, Moll, don't repeat this for anyone...."

"Promise."

"... I think it's mostly for me. Because I'm just so... fuck. I'm so desperate right now. I mean, I know you're doing worse, but I've never had anyone tie me up like this. And if someone had... I would have expected them to be all over me. I've just been ignored, basically. And I get it. That's specifically what I asked for. But still."

I grinned crookedly. "Yeah. That's BDSM for you. Sometimes you take more than you think you'd have to, and not at all in the way you expected."

Trinity leaned forward and rested her forehead on mine. She was so close. I could have kissed her just then. I wanted to. But I knew better. And somehow I had the restraint not to do something stupid. Even though I hadn't at all been lying about in danger she'd be if I wasn't helpless to move or even grab her.

"Moll?"

"Yeah?"

"What if I licked your pussy?"

"Unf. Please don't tease. I can't take more of that."

"I'm not."

"But... you can't."

"You'd let Dak."

"That's not it at all. He's not married. You know I'd be all over that offer if--"

"I think I can get away with it," Trinity said. "I didn't say anything... I didn't want anyone else to know. But with you... just with you... I think it'd be fine."

"That's your marriage you're messing with."

Trinity matched my previous lopsided smile. "Yeah. It is. Trust me that I know what I'm doing?"

"Of course, but--"

"Dave's been just as into this thing as I have, for his own reasons."

"You did mention having lots more sex, huh?"

"And better sex too." Trinity shrugged. "A little sister on sister action... you know."

"It's like that, is it?"

"You ok with me telling Dave all about it? I'll have to."

I groaned. "Trin, if you lick my pussy right now, I'll be ok with goddamn anything."

"You shouldn't make offers like that."

"Yeah, well, I did."

Trinity smiled wider, fully beaming for a second before her expression grew more complicated. A few different things mixing in her emotional state. Chiefly, I assumed, the fact that she was about to eat her little sister's drenched little pussy.

She sank to her knees in the most erotic motion I could ever imagine out of her. I was biased, but that didn't make it untrue.

Looking down at Trinity kneeling in front of me was not a sight I'd ever thought I'd witness. Not with that horny expression on her face. Not gazing up at me for last minute permission.

"Please," I begged, my voice little more than a whisper.

Trinity nodded, scooted just a tad closer for optimal positioning, then leaned in and kissed my pussy.

I just about lost it right there. I wasn't sure it was possible to be built up so hard that one little touch would make me explode, but this was damn close.

Trinity's initial licks revealed her lack of experience eating pussy. It was more enthusiasm than anything at first. Then again, I was well aware how spoiled I usually was with Kendra and her insane skills.

It didn't even matter though, really. All I needed right now was enthusiasm and a strong desire to help me get off. Trin had these things on a level I could never have hoped for from her.

She licked, sucked, and kissed my pussy with unwavering dedication. Exploring it and finding what I liked, getting sexy flavours all over her tongue and face in the process.

I guided Trinity as best I could with little noises of appreciation, and sometimes some actual verbal instruction. Sometimes, when she got it just right, I helplessly moaned loud and rolled my eyes back, making me useless for a solid few seconds at a time.