BDSM - Her First Foray

Story Info
He sensually guides her through her first BDSM experience.
2.8k words
4.43
9.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive home was quiet. Save from the sound of the windscreen wipers passing back and forth, they barely said a word to each other. He looked forward, concentrating on the road as it wound ahead. She looked out of the passenger side window, watching rain drops as they ran down the glass, speeding up their descent as one bead connected with another.

She was trying to distract herself from what lay ahead. If she thought about it for too long, she suspected nerves would set in. They had discussed his 'interests' before but he had never tried to bring them into the bedroom with her. Still, she had a strong feeling that tonight would be different.

At dinner he seemed more intense than usual. Sure, they talked, laughed, and flirted as usual, but his eyes never left the table. He made a point to ignore his surrounds, in fact, he was intent on making her feel like she was the only one in the room. To her, it felt as though his eyes were taking in every detail of her face, her clothing, and her body. She felt as though he was taking ownership of her in that very moment. It made her feel unsettled and yet, excited. She could usually read his eyes but tonight she could not make out what he was thinking behind the dark, mysterious look he gave her.

When he got up to pay, he stood at the counter facing the table, almost looking past the waitress at her. When he came back to the table, he leaned across and kissed her. Parting her mouth momentarily and catching her bottom lip with his. The kiss was fleeting but filled with intent. He took her by the hand firmly and led her, without a word, from the restaurant to the car.

Now, as they pulled up into his driveway, he could sense that anticipation was beginning to grow inside of her. He smiled to himself as he stepped out of the car and walked around to the other side, opening her door. She couldn't help but notice his sly smirk. He let her lead the way to the door so that he might admire her from behind. She wore a loose flowing linen skirt but one that would still show off her body as it moved with her graceful walk, almost as if by static electricity from her skin it would hug and accentuate her ass.

She paused at the door, waiting for him to come from behind and open it. Instead, she felt his arm wrap around her waist and draw her back towards him. She leaned slightly forward, placing her hand on the door for balance and the other over his embracing arm. Her head tilted forward, her hair falling over her face. He gently ran his free hand through her hair, taking hold of it and with a gentle tug brought her head back up. He swept her hair to the side, exposing the nape of her neck. She felt his grip grow firm tilting her head to the side a little, as he leant in and kissed her passionately on the neck. One long hot kiss was followed by another, then another as he worked his way up along her neck to her ear. All the while she felt his member grow inside of his jeans against her ass.

It was dark as they entered the house, and he guided her though to the bedroom with nothing but the light of the moon. Two dim lamps were already lit. He had clearly planned for this evening. She could feel her heart beating faster, in part due to her anticipation and in part from the mood of the moment created by the silence between them. She looked down on the bed and some unusual straps of leather caught her eye.

He placed his hand beneath her chin, guiding it back up to meet his face. She looked into his eyes, then he unexpectedly brought her into his warm chest, his arms surrounding her in a comforting embrace. He took in her scent, whilst she enjoyed the feel of his arms around her. He broke the embrace after a few seconds, stepped back and spoke to her with the cool confidence of a man who knew what he wanted.

"Undress."

She turned to go into the ensuite when he stopped her.

"Undress, I said."

"Uh, sorry...ummm ok" she responded.

"Ok?"

"Ummm, I mean, yes?" She responded almost questioningly. She was unsure how she should answer but knew he wanted her to obey.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, ahhh, yes sir" she said understanding.

He nodded for her to go ahead. She had never simply undressed in front of him like this. He had always either undressed her, or she had done it privately. When she thought about it, that latter notion almost seemed weird now. Soon she stood in the soft glow of the lamps in her bra and linen pants.

"And your skirt."

"Yes, sir." She responded a little more confidently this time.

She slid her skirt down over her legs as he watched. She was now standing in a black laced bra and matching sheer, French g string. The colour of her lingerie matched the feeling in the room she thought. Dark, exciting, almost forbidden. He looked at her, feasting on her with his eyes. He loved the curves of her body, the complexion of her skin and of course, her choice of lingerie. He could see her nipples through the lace and make out the shape of her mound through the sheer underwear.

He had not removed any of his clothing. He stood tall and straight, directly opposite her with a longline white tee and his jeans on. His posture suggested a man who was in complete control of his environment. And as she stood there in her lingerie, him clothed, in that moment she understood who was in charge. A lump formed in her throat, she could feel herself turn wet, she wanted to touch him so desperately. She wanted it to begin.

He took from the bed the leather straps. They were connected at various points with a ring of metal. He told her to turn around and then reaching from behind wrapped the belt around her stomach and then thread the buckle. He repeated this again around her thighs. Until she found herself in a leather harness that was in place, fitted around her waist and legs. The metallic ring was now at the back of it.

"Place your hands together behind you."

She did as she was told. She thought of his hard prick behind his jeans and felt for it. As her hand grasped his hard cock, she felt a sting across her ass cheek. She gasped, a quick short breath.

"I didn't give you permission."

She continued to look forward, feeling the sting dissipate.

"I understand, sir. I just wanted to..." He broke her off.

"I am not sure you do understand."

"I won't do it again."

"I know."

With that he cuffed both wrists in leather. Each cuff had a metallic clip that he attached to the metal ring of the harness, so that now she was bound at the back. There was enough room for each hand to move around slightly so that she didn't feel completely restrained.

He ordered her to kneel on the bed. She climbed the edge of the mattress, and he carefully positioned a pillow and helped her forward. Her face now down on the mattress was turned to the side, arms bound behind, hips raised and her ass up in the air. And then he started to spank her.

First the tempo was even, the slaps were firm and steady. He was careful not to cause her pain. He then began to make the tempo more uneven, unexpected. His hand landing between each ass check with no discernable pattern. He studied her reaction. The way she would close her eyes, when she would bite her lip and let out a gasp of breath. He marveled as she settled into the experience, dropped further onto the pillow and raised her ass up to greet his hand in acceptance.

She was lost in the moment when he suddenly broke it off. His warm hands come to rest on her ass cheeks, and he began to rub them in a circular motion. She loved every bite of the hand as he spanked her but was now lulled by the soothing massage he was applying generously across each cheek.

He helped her up off the bed and then ordered her to drop onto her knees. She did so without hesitation. She watched as he unbuttoned his jeans in front of her and his member came out. It was standing upright. Hard. Head shining from pre-cum. He grasped it at the base and brought it down to her mouth. She understood this as her reward for obedience.

Hungrily she took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it feverishly. She took it in deeply. Before allowing it to slip out and working her mouth up along the shaft to his balls and then back up to the head. It was upright and her hands were bound, so he helped guide it back into her mouth. He gently ran his hand through her hair as she looked up into his eyes.

"That's enough" he said through shallow breath.

She knew not to make him repeat himself and with reluctance stopped at once. He brought her back to the bed and back to the same position as before. She prepared herself for the bite of his hand. She longed for it now. Instead, his hands reached for her underwear and roughly but deftly snapped the back of them. Pulling them off through the harness.

Her pussy was yearning for his mouth. Instead, she felt his lips on her ass. He kissed each of the welts he had made spanking her. He ran his tongue from left to right, using her lower back as the bridge from one side to the other. She felt his warm breath across her skin.

He rested his hands on each cheek, loving the feel of each of them in his hands -- grasping them firmly he enjoyed that they hardened and then softened to his touch. Now his tongue worked its way to the small of her back, and gently parting her cheeks, he began to nuzzle his way downwards with his tongue and lips. She held her breath momentarily as his tongue encircled her anus. He expertly licked around and around, circling in closer and closer until finally the tip of his tongue flicked at her waiting ass. As it landed on its target he began to flick as if it were her clit, she let out a long gasp of satisfaction as the sensitive nerve endings ignited from her ass down to her pussy.

Her hands still bound at her back grabbed at his head, almost as if she was concerned that he would pull away. But she need not have worried, as his tongue only gathered momentum. She could feel her anus becoming wetter as he lavished her with long strokes of the tongue that were only interrupted by passionate kisses on her ass cheeks and inner thighs. She lost track of time in that moment, as he seemed insatiable. She longed even more for her pussy to be touched, even her nipples were screaming out in her bra to be fondled and with her hands cuffed she could not even do it herself. She was at his mercy, at his whim and he seemed only to worship her ass at that moment.

To his satisfaction he began to hear her moan ever more deeply. Her hips began to thrust. She would push her ass back up to his mouth so that he could bury himself in there, only for her to thrust away against the pillow. Her breath began to quicken with the movement of her gyrating hips. With one final motion he pressed the flat of his tongue against her anus, and gave it one more long, firm lick. Then pulled away, grabbed her by the hips, lifting her up off the pillow and slapped her ass once more.

"I didn't say you could cum."

"No, no." She responded panting.

She had edged so close to orgasm and to have stopped so abruptly almost made her forget herself. A curt slap reminded her and through her breath she said "OK, I am sorry, I understand sir...my, my king." She tried something new in the moment. He approved with his silence.

"Grab your ass cheeks and open them for me."

She did as she was told. She then felt the cold touch of some massaging lubricant as it fell right on her anus. With the head of his throbbing cock and its shaft, he began to massage it all over her ass and across her cheeks. Now lubricated and wet, he ran his cock up and down her anus, she pressed her ass cheeks around his cock. She could feel how hard he was, as the muscle of his manhood glided with the lubricant between her ass.

It stimulated her anus so that she could feel the tissue around the opening soften, becoming less and less tense. He would occasionally pause to press the head of his cock against the anus. It would slowly open more each time he returned the head of his member there. If wanted to, it would have easily made its way into her. He could see how relaxed she was now. How horny she was. How much she burned with desire.

She felt his lips against the small of her back once more. Followed by three long strokes of his tongue along the length of her anus and then the tip of something firm. She could feel the firm mass being pushed gently against her anus as it opened in acceptance. Then it was all the way in, and she had the sensation of being full. It was a pleasure that she had not been expecting as she gently clenched the soft tissue of her ass around the toy.

He bent forward and licked around the end of the toy. Still insatiable, still worshipping her ass as he then kissed his way to her bound hands. He freed them. She brought her hands around and propped herself up on all fours.

"Stand up."

"Yes, my king."

She stood, feeling the toy deep inside her. That feeling of being full still there. It was so hard for her to pinpoint the feeling, but it only made her want to be fucked more.

"Remove your bra."

She did as she was told. She could feel her own wetness between her thighs. He could see it himself glistening in the lamp light. Her nipples were perky and upright. He reached for something under the pillow, retrieving a chain with two small clamps. He then attached a clamp to each nipple and adjusted them expertly to a place where pleasure met pain.

"Remove my top."

She obeyed. She looked down at his chest and then up at him. He nodded his approval, and she began to kiss at his chest feverishly. He closed his eyes as she kissed, licked and nibbled on his nipples. When he had his fill, he once again lifted her head with his index finger under her chin. Then he leaned in and kissed her deeply.

"Now, on the bed. On all fours. Show me that gorgeous ass."

Again, she obeyed. Her ass swayed in the air. Her gave the toy a gentle tap and she felt it hit her nerves. Her pussy throbbed with excitement. And then, finally, she felt his cock for the first time enter her. He slowly passed it through her inviting lips. He felt her warmth all around him as it glided smoothly in and out. She cried out in pleasure as his member filled her pussy and accentuated the pleasure of her already filled ass. It was almost as if his cock and the toy were meeting inside of her with every thrust.

As his pace quickened and became harder, it would cause the toy to press against her anus. It sent pleasures through her body. All the while as her body began to rock from his motion, the nipple clamps started to swing beneath her. The weight of them pulled gently at her nipples and the rocking sending waves of excitement through her breasts.

She reached down to her clit and began to rub it in varied motions. Up, down and around. She timed it to his movements. She began to flick at her clit faster as his cock plunged ever deeper and harder inside of her.

"Cum." He demanded of her.

And with that command she released all her sexual energy over his cock. Her orgasm came out in a long, loud moan. Her pussy filling with her own wetness that soaked her inner thighs and his balls. It was met with his cum as he exploded inside of her. She could feel herself being filled as his cock pulsated repeatedly. His deep moan met with hers once more.