All Comments on 'BDSM Manor Ch. 01: The New Slave'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a very erotic story, I enjoyed a lot of it but a large portion of it was way too extreme by far for me. Thankfully the *watersports* was completely different than what I had thought it would be, no urine involved! Just thinking about it nearly stopped me from reading the story.

It’s very definitely a “full on” fantasy, I’m not keen on pain just for the sake of it. What Alex described with his ex, the CNC is fine but savage fucking without lube (repeatedly or solo) is a very hard no for me. It’s an unnecessary non erotic kind of pain, it’s much worse than face slapping (I don’t understand that approach at all) but regardless it’s a huge turn off for me. Each to their own I suppose.

I thought the writing style itself was brilliant you really shaped the characters and brought them to life. I don’t normally seek out MM stories to read but I’m glad I read this one. An interesting kink and a pleasant sexy read.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hello again Tess.

I really love that you are still reading my stories. You will find the BDSM Manor chain more extreme than the Em & Mike stories, so I would advise that you read those with caution. These characters have made a nest in my head and are a great bunch but yes, much more pain (avoid the 2nd half of Ch3 for sure). Of course it is fantasy, really kids - do not try this at home!

I think with the Em & Mike chain, you should look out in particular for Ch6/Ch6.5/Ch8/Ch9/Ch10.5/Ch18. They will be right up your street. Others a bit more hit and miss. Face slapping or any head impact is a big no for me, even in fantasy. Pain that heightens the sexual enjoyment, I'm open about but abuse, No.

I love that the watersports made you think pee. I bet loads of people will think the same, urghh - nope, I promise, no one even peed in the pool! Remember even if there appears to be more pain in Em & Mike stores, it's never as bad as it sounds. I really like that your feedback is positive, even if the story has not been to your taste.

Stay safe, summer's here, Emily

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

What a fun concept and cool characters! Should have landed on my recommendations a long time ago.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Talk Sexy,

I'm so glad you have found us.

Lot's going on at the manor, and I'm about to submit a new chapter, so you have a few days to get up to date!

I hope that you enjoy.

EmAG

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy9 months ago

This is definitely a intriguing concept, not for me as water is absolutely not my element …. But master and slave or sissy and some play mates even gang bang is highly erotic …. The start reminded me of an encounter i had with an dominant aggressive master, and the take over and like Alex i loved it ….. so we will see the next chapter is may explaining a bit

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert9 months agoAuthor

Hi FranziskaSissy,

Welcome to BDSM Manor.

Don't worry, it's not all water, mostly the first few chapters, then it widens out as I got to know my characters better.

I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for commenting, EmAG

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy8 months ago

EM

Funny, as i got to know my characters better!

Im still searching too, may i should booking some hours counseling with you ….. could be dangerous i would end up in a manor , deep down in a basement, with pretty pink or rose colored maid dresses and ………..

nope to dangerous

Franziska

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES