BDSM Manor Ch. 02: Owned

Story Info
Alex becomes a sex slave and pain slut.
12.6k words
4.67
29.1k
15

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess-O'Meter - Amber!

Background if required in BDSM Manor - The new slave.

Rules of BDSM Manor - safety, respect, and consent.

We celebrated Alex joining our family with a dinner of omelet and fresh bread, salad, and fruit. Plus, champagne.

Casey and Keira would not be playing again tonight, and I didn't want Alex wandering the estate without my guidance.

We dined on the food and on each other. Alex and I indulging in the girls post orgasmic blissful state.

They were already primed and beautifully fluid when we slipped into them for some long slow strokes. Or sipped from them, enjoying their gasps and giggles.

Both girls were fascinated by Alex and couldn't stop touching him. Stroking his hair and skin. Kissing him. Licking at his cock, making him groan with almost unbearable sensitivity.

At one point I entertained them by pulling Alex to his hands and knees and impaling him slowly. He moaned, winced, and laughed as I filled him and started to slowly pump.

Then the girls both demanded, faster, harder, like Roman generals. Alex started to grunt as I punishment fucked him until we both came.

Casey and Keira kissed me in delight, before turning to Alex and indulging in some post orgasm torture which had him practically screaming while he writhed on the bed.

He took everything they so sweetly gave him and thanked them even though he was sobbing at the end.

Finally, sated, we lounged on the largest bed.

Casey curled up in my lap, like a cat, and Keira being spooned by Alex. All of us sleepy.

"How long will it take for Alex to get his tail?" Casey asked me.

"About four weeks, but we will unveil him in eight weeks."

Both girls looked disappointed, but it was Alex who didn't know better than to ask, "Why the delay?"

I just looked at him.

"Fuck," he realized his mistake. "Sorry Master, I wasn't questioning the decision, I was just curious."

Keira rubbed his arm in comfort, but I wasn't angry with him.

Becoming an owned submissive was a situation that took some adjusting to.

"For a start," I said firmly, "you will need time to adapt and practice with the tail. You are well over 6ft tall, the tail will be nearly 6ft itself."

Keira smiled and whispered, "So beautiful," under her breath.

"Plus, it's Long John's 50th birthday celebrations in eight weeks. I think the auction will be a good place for revealing my newest slave."

I noticed Alex's eyes shut when I referred to him as my slave.

It wasn't fear or regret.

It was arousal.

"That's a great idea," Casey agreed, sitting up to stretch, "I bet he will make loads of money."

"What's this auction?" Alex asked, watching me carefully.

"The Masters are having a competition to see who can raise the most money for charity," Casey explained, "Slaves will be put on display in some way, based on the theme, and then auctioned for the evening."

"The theme is Pirates and Wenches," I grinned.

"Cool," he laughed, "I would image two beautiful Mermaids and a dashingly handsome Merman will go down well at a Pirates and Wenches party."

"Yes, but in the absence of a dashingly handsome Merman, I will have to make do with you," I joked, blowing him a kiss.

"Keira's charity is one of the main benefactors," Casey advised Alex.

He stopped laughing at me, looking confused, "Wait, what?"

Keira reached up and pushed his hair back, where it was falling over his forehead, smiling sleepily at him, "I'm the CEO of T&Y."

Alex gaped, "T&Y? The charity, that's like worldwide?"

Keira nodded.

"But how?" Alex asked, confused.

"Alex," I said, pulling Keira into my lap, "You seem to be laboring under the impression that now that you are owned. Now you are a slave. You no longer function in the real world?"

Keira giggled and I smiled at Alex.

"You don't have to walk away from your work and worldly possessions," I assured him, "you simply have to learn to function and balance in two worlds."

"We will help you," Keira said kindly, looking at me before continuing, "we will all help you to adjust. You can ask any questions, as long as they are not disrespectful."

Alex took a breath, "First, Master. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be disrespectful."

"It's okay," I said, "I'm aware that you will need some time to adjust, and right now we are in our downtime and no one but family here, so we can chat normally."

I grinned at him, "My conversations with Keira and Casey would be incredibly boring if they were too scared to have a discussion with me."

Of course," I continued, "I'll still punish you for questioning me over your tail."

Alex nodded his acceptance of this, smiling slightly. He was clearly excited at the idea of punishment.

"So," he frowned, unsure, "is this a part time slave / owner thing?"

"Oh No," I corrected, "Oh No, don't make that mistake. You belong to me now."

Alex let out a relieved breath, but still seemed confused.

Casey sat up straighter.

"Master, would you allow me to take this?" she asked me.

I chuckled, "The floor is yours."

Alex looked at Casey attentively, as she began.

"As you have just learned, Keira is the CEO of a major global charity. She's not hanging in the basement of the Manor during the working week, waiting for Master to come back from the city at weekends."

Alex snorted, "Okay, point taken."

"What do you think I do?" Casey asked him.

"I have no idea Casey, and I love you already, but you are a little scary," he admitted.

Casey laughed in delight.

"I'm a barrister."

"What you make coffee?"

"No, you dork," she slapped his head lightly, "BARRISTER, not barista!"

He fended her off, laughing, "that actually makes a lot of sense."

Casey became more serious.

"I have a need to submit. I'm a strong independent woman, part of my strength and my success it is recognizing my need to submit."

"I also need pain," she continued, "you understand, you and I are the same. The sexual high we can get by adding pain into the mix are beyond anything, and it's not a kick. It's a need."

"Yes," Alex breathed, taking her hand.

"Plus, the lack of control. It's not just the fact we don't need to make the decisions. It's the fact that we cannot make the decisions. It's necessary to us."

Alex was gazing at her intently now, grasping her hand and nodding.

Casey motioned towards me.

"Master Aquarius owns me. Despite the fact I work hard, earn my money, have friends, a life outside of the Manor. I belong body and soul to my Master."

She leaned forwards, as if to underline how important her words were.

"If I arrived here one weekend, and Master told me I was no longer his slave. He had sold me to some brothel overseas. I was going to shipped out and used until I died. I couldn't run away. I couldn't kill myself to escape such a fate."

Casey's voice shook slightly, and she cleared her throat before continuing. I ran a hand quickly down her hair, she so rarely showed weakness.

"Master has every right to sell me if he wants. I would be devastated. I would be betrayed. I would probably die of a broken heart long before I reached my destination, but I would go. If that was what my Master desired."

Alex had both her hands now, as Casey was clearly becoming emotional.

"The reason I can live that way. The reason I can accept that Master has complete power over my life and death, is because I trust that he would never, never, sell me to that brothel."

"But if he did," she finished quietly, "I would accept it. Do you understand, Alex?"

He nodded, his eyes dark, "I think that's one of the most erotic things I have ever heard."

I passed Keira back to Alex and pulled Casey into me.

"Hush, Casey, you're safe," I told her.

She nodded and snuggled in.

Deciding that Alex had enough information for now, we all settled down, rather like a heap of puppies and were soon asleep.

The following morning found us in the pool, bright and early.

We bound Alex at hips, knees, and ankles, and allowed him to experience the bondage and start to practice the swimming movement that he would use with his tail.

Alex was more than capable of keeping himself afloat with just his arms but getting used to the restricted leg movements took time, and Alex was frustrated.

"I keep trying to kick my legs," he complained, "it's really distracting."

"It's easier with the tail," Keira confirmed.

Casey agreed, "Yea, the fin makes a massive difference, the movement feels more natural, and you'll be used to the bondage by then."

Alex nodded, still frowning in concentration, and tried again to mimic the up and down movements of a dolphin.

Even now he remained naturally confident and graceful in the water. Once strapped into his tail, he was going to be remarkable.

I turned at the sound of footsteps and smiled when I saw who was approaching.

"Master John, welcome back."

"Good morning Master Aquarius, I heard you wanted to see me?"

"Indeed," I paused as the girls spotted him and came rushing to the side of the pool.

They were patting the water softly with flirty little flicks of their tails, code for - please kiss me and anything else you want to do.

John smiled and thoroughly kissed both girls, half pulling them out of the water, before dropping them back.

They giggled and smiled at him.

"Hello, Master John."

"Are you well Master John?"

He grinned at them, "I'm very well thank you ladies."

He came over to me and Alex, "Who might this be?"

"This is Alex. I hope I can count on you to be discreet. I'm planning on unveiling him at your party."

"I will be the soul of discretion," John agreed.

"Alex, this is Master John," I advised.

"When you are with him you consider yourself as much his property as you are mine. You will show him the same respect and obey in everything without question."

"Yes Master," he looked at John, his eyes huge in his face, "I am pleased to meet you Master John."

"Oh, he's very polite," John grinned at me, and then turned back to Alex, "don't look so worried. I'm one of only two people your Master would trust to care for you in his absence. As long as you behave yourself, we will get along just fine."

Alex nodded, still looking a little shaken.

"What can I do for you?" John asked me.

"Alex would like to learn how to deep throat," I said, "would you be willing to teach him?"

"I would be delighted," John moved closer to Alex and motioned for him.

Alex pulled himself from the water and sat on the edge of the pool. Dripping water and gripping for balance.

He pulled back slightly as John reached for him, "Master John, your shoes, I'll drip on them."

"No matter, no matter," John advised before taking Alex's face in his hands.

Tipping his head slightly back and running his thumb over Alex's lips, encouraging him to open his mouth slightly.

Alex accepted, and I felt myself go hard, as his face flushed slightly, and his breathing sped up.

"Look at these lips," John was saying, "this beautiful face."

John glanced at me briefly, then continued studying Alex.

"These cheekbones and full lips, he's made for cock. Plus, he's a big lad," he continued, "he'll be able to take me, don't you worry. Both ends, we have plenty of time to train him up."

Distractedly caressing Alex's chest and abs, John asked, "Would you like me to start now?"

"If you've no more pressing engagements that would be wonderful, thank you Master John."

"Come along then young Alex, once you've taken Long John Silver, you will never look back."

We quickly removed the leg bondage and Alex pulled on some cotton pants and a mask to go upstairs.

I held Alex back briefly.

"Please don't take Master John's casual attitude the wrong way. He is a friendly guy but demands complete respect and immediate obedience."

Alex nodded, "Yes Master."

I kissed him, "You can trust him."

He nodded again.

John gave me a thoughtful look, and then they left.

It was over three hours before we returned to the rooms.

I had no plans for Keira and Casey today.

Saturday had been awfully hard on them and they were due, and super excited about returning to the Bear Pit for a breast flogging on Monday, which was a public holiday.

Something may come up. We always had fun.

Some tail bondage and water play had been enough for this morning, but now we were all keen to see how Alex had been getting on.

We walked into the room to find the initial training still in progress.

Alex was tied to the bed, spread-eagled. Bound at wrists and ankles to the corner posts, he was blindfolded, his head tipped back over the end of the bed.

His cock was throbbing, standing proud, and as well as the sweat running from his body, his hips, groin, and stomach were dripping with his mess.

Clearly, he had cum on more than one occasion in the past few hours.

John was currently supporting his head, gagging Alex with about a third of his large cock.

Alex was moaning and his hips were thrusting.

"Look at that mess," I demanded, "Girls, clean your brother up. It's disgraceful."

Keira and Casey immediately climbed up next to Alex and began lapping at his juices, causing his moans to increase in volume and his hips to thrust faster.

"How's he doing?" I asked John.

"He's a good boy," John said, smoothing back Alex's sweat soaked hair before running a hand over his chest.

"He's done really well. There's a natural talent and an eagerness to please. I assume you knew he's a complete pain slut?"

"Oh, yes," I grinned.

John grinned back and then pointed at Alex's neck.

"Hold him there, carefully."

I placed my hand gently around Alex's neck, feeling the heat and the vibrations from his muffled groans.

"See how well he's done. Here we go Alex, just relax," John instructed, before pushing deep into his throat.

I smiled as I felt John's cock under my hand.

Alex struggled a bit and there were a couple of jerks, as his gag instinct tried to kick in, but then John pulled out and he relaxed.

Two shaky breaths and John pushed deep again.

The width of his cock under my hand was astonishing, watching Alex's throat expand.

This time he didn't struggle, and John held still for a few moments before pulling out to about a third of his length again.

"Master John, that is amazing on your first session."

He nodded, "Yes, it won't be long before he can take me."

"Would you go all in, just once for me to see?"

"No," he held up a hand to make his point, "it's too soon."

"Just quickly?" I insisted.

"Master Aquarius, do I tell your Mermaids how to swim?"

I ignored the faint snort from Casey behind me.

"I'm so sorry Master John," I agreed, chastised, "you are quite right."

John nodded.

"We have nearly eliminated his gag reflex, but that's enough for today."

He pulled out and stroked Alex's face and hair, pulling the tear-soaked blindfold free.

"There you go, all done for today. You did well."

"Thank you," Alex coughed and started again, "Thank you Master John, that was ama- Ahhh!"

He broke off as he started to cum again. Keira was now sucking hard at his cock, while Casey licked and nipped at his balls.

Master John laughed and kissed Alex, swallowing his cries.

I ran my blunt nails up and down his torso and nipples, watching him struggle with the overwhelming sensations.

Finally, he went limp and we released him.

Alex lay, dragging air in and groaning it out.

"Fuck, Oh Christ."

I waited until he had calmed slightly and then asked him, "Do you like your body and orgasms being under our control Alex?"

"Yes, please yes I do."

"Your naughty ladies seem to be treating him like their newest toy," John observed.

"As it should be," I said, glancing at the girls, who were staring at Alex with satisfied smiles.

"You like being your sisters toy, don't you?" I asked him.

"Yes, Master," he nodded, still breathless.

"Well, they can take you and get you cleaned up then."

We untied him, and the girls led him into the bathroom.

John pulled his pants on and sat as I fetched us some iced water.

"Did your trip go well?"

"Yes, but don't try and distract me," John lent forward, "do you know what you're doing?"

"Yes, I've been looking for a male slave for some time."

"I know, but he has bonded deeply to you, that's clear. It's also clear you want him for more than a slave."

I nodded, "I'm not sure what going to happen but yes, I'm very drawn to him. Alex is an intelligent, interesting man, and he is funny and kind. The girls fell for him instantly."

"He clearly has complicated needs and perversions. How was he coping before you offered him this? Did he dabble before?"

"No, just some role-play and spanking with an ex. He was mostly channeling his needs through dangerous sports."

John looked impressed, "That's much more positive and pro-active than most of them do. You'll be putting a stop to that I assume?"

"No," I said, "I think perhaps a compromise."

John looked concerned, "Compromise, bad idea."

I shook my head, "John, I don't want to lose the man he is."

We both glanced towards the bathroom as agonized male cries rang out over the sound of the shower.

"Relentless little minx's," I laughed.

"You will come to me if you need advice?"

"Always John, you know that."

We sat resting in companionable silence for a while.

There was a knock at the door just as my slaves came back in.

I motioned Alex back, "Just stay back out of sight for a moment."

He nodded and stepped behind the door, as I opened it and greeted my visitors.

I smiled at two of my fellow Dominants and invited them in.

"Thank you, Master Aquarius, Oh, hello Master John."

John raised his glass lazily.

"What can we do for you?" I asked.

"Well, we are putting together an afternoon hunt, and we wondered whether your girls would like to be prey for us, and of course whether you would like to join us?"

I turned and looked at Casey and Keira, who were already bouncing eagerly.

"Do you fancy being hunted down in the woods today? It's been a while."

"Oh yes please," Casey replied.

"Yes, please Master, that would be fun," Keira agreed.

I looked at the minder who was standing discreetly just inside the door.

"Will you escort them down?"

"Yes Sir."

I turned back to the girls, "Okay, put your collars and your sneakers on and off you go."

"I have a guest this weekend," I said, turning back, "do you mind if he joins us?"

"The more the merrier. Mistress Sadie is going to oversee, she asked that the hunters stick with jeans only," he turned to John.

"Sorry Master John, it seems she wants to ogle some chests and abs today!"

John laughed as the girls slipped by us, naked apart from sneakers and their collars.

"I'm aware my lady likes to ogle abs," he said, "I had better go change so she can ogle mine as well."

We all agreed to meet downstairs and Alex came back out as I shut the door.

"Um, Master? Sadie whispered to me to remind you to take your phone?"

I nodded, slipping quickly into jeans, and making sure my phone was in my pocket.

"Their collars have trackers in them, I can track them on my phone."

"Isn't that cheating?" he asked cheekily, reaching for his own jeans.

He paused and grinned as I walked over, wincing as I grabbed his cock and tugged hard.

"Ow, Shit!"

"I swear you just ask to be punished."

Then giving in, my grip changed to a caress, my other hand slipped into Alex's still damp, thick hair and I kissed him deeply.

I could feel his lips trembling against mine and taking pity on his abused and overly sensitive cock, I let him go and just held him against me.