BDSM Manor Ch. 02: Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't care. I had broken something in myself when I stumbled from the car and seen the smashed statue.

I didn't believe that anything Sadie could come up with would be harder than that.

I was gagged, hooded, and strapped into the stocks.

None of the masters knew who I was. Only that Mistress Sadie wanted me punished and used hard.

I was fucked, flogged, beaten, and electrocuted for hours.

My cock and balls weighted and stretched. My nipples clamped and shocked.

I lasted over three hours before I finally passed out, sure I was dead. Sadie had told them that conscious or not, I should be punished for five hours.

John stopped them ten minutes after I lost consciousness.

Keira, Alex, and Casey listened in horror as I explained how I had woken up late the following day, John still watching over me.

My injuries were not severe, it was the intensity of the attack that had exhausted me. Apart from a couple of small anal tears, I was fine. Just bruising.

Three days later Sadie had come and asked me what I had learned.

I told her I wanted to redesign the stocks to prevent chaffing and bruising from the restraints over a long period of use.

We needed to find a better lube.

I told her I wanted to introduce profiling for masters and slaves, and only slaves who truly craved and needed pain should be accepted for punishment, and everyone should be monitored regularly to prevent psychological damage.

That was when our wellbeing and trauma prevention section was born.

I told her I was sorry; I had let her down.

Sadie had then advised me that I would need to implement my ideas remotely, as she was sending me to work in her New York office for five years.

New York made me. I grew up.

I left Sadie's company after two years and started my own. Started building my own empire.

I also learned what type of master I wanted to be.

When I returned to the estate aged thirty, no one recognized me. I had filled out, matured.

Certainly, no one had ever realized that I was the scrawny slave that had been punished that day.

"Sadie did me a favour," I said, "she made me a better man and a better master."

Keira was still wrapped around me, her arms tight around my waist. She looked up unhappily, "Are you really okay?"

I squeezed her tight, "I'm just fine, you know that."

I looked at Alex and was surprised to find that I could not read his expression.

So far, he had been so open with me. He lowered his eyes and frowned slightly.

When he looked up, there was a light of humour. I felt he was covering something but figured I would find out in time.

"Maybe all the Mistresses and Masters should take a turn, like empathy lessons," he suggested.

Casey, who was still in his lap, poked him in the tummy and then turned to me, she was angry.

"Mistress Sadie had no right," she said, "to force you against your nature that way. You were not her slave; you were barely an adult."

I held up a hand.

"Casey, I wasn't a child, or vulnerable and we all have more than one aspect in our personalities. Yes, my nature is to dominate but the experience taught me a lot and I needed to atone properly."

I indicated Alex, "Look at Alex. He's a naturally submissive personality, but if you had seen him today, swinging into action, taking control, no hesitation. Alex can dominate a situation in the right circumstances, as I can understand submission, maybe better than most."

Casey crawled across the bed and took my face in her hands, kissing me tenderly.

"I think you are wrong; I think you were vulnerable."

I sighed, "Sadie dealt with me the way she knows. She broke me. Then gave me the opportunity to put myself back together, better."

Casey kissed me again, "It was brave of you to share this with us Master. Whatever made you who you are, you are a remarkable man, and I am proud to be yours."

"Yes, thank you for telling us," Keira agreed.

I cleared my throat, "Christ girls, you are going to have me welling up in a minute."

Casey laughed, "Master, if you weren't gay, I would have married you."

"You're already married Casey," I laughed, tugging her hair as she shrugged and grinned at me.

I don't know what Alex had been about to say but it stopped him in his tracks.

"What, Casey you're MARRIED?" he was shocked.

She turned and grinned at him, "Yes. Alex, you look like a goldfish.

He shut his mouth briefly.

"MARRIED?"

She giggled, "My husband belongs to Mistress Sadie."

"Are you married?" he demanded of Keira.

She shook her head, laughing.

Alex turned to me, "Master, you're gay?"

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"No, I just thought you were bi?"

"What like you?"

"No," Alex argued, "I'm-"

"Gay, but curious!" Casey, Keira, and I all intoned in unison.

Alex started laughing, "Oh my God, I'm bisexual!"

"Did you really not know?" Keira asked him.

He shook his head.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she hugged him.

"Yea. Yea, I really am."

"You will find," I said, turning Casey so that her back was against my chest, "that when you have spent some time here, I rarely engage with actual sex with women."

As I spoke, I cupped Casey's breast in my left hand, and she leaned back into me already moaning.

"I'm gay, Casey and Keira are both straight," I kissed Casey's neck and moved my right hand down her stomach to her pussy.

Her legs fell open in invitation, right in front of Alex's hungry gaze. He licked his lips, breathing fast.

"You Alex, are apparently, un-label-able."

Alex laughed, slightly breathlessly.

"But between the three, now the four of us, normal rules do not apply," I spread Casey further open and pushed two fingers inside her, she started to thrust in response.

"Here at the Manor, normal rules do not apply."

I looked at Alex, he was flushed. Fiercely aroused.

"I am attracted to Keira and Casey, not because they are beautiful women. Although I can appreciate that, as can any man. But because they are mine."

Casey was becoming agitated now, as I kneaded her breast and tugged her nipple, my fingers still repeatedly impaling her.

"They belong to me, as you do. They submit to me, as you will."

I withdrew my fingers, holding them for Keira to suck clean.

All four of us were trembling now.

"Alex," I commanded, "Come and fuck your sister."

He needed no second urging.

Casey held out her arms to him impatiently, as Keira briefly held him back and sheathed him in a condom.

Then he slipped into her, crushing her between us.

Casey's arms pulled him close and she moaned even as I took Alex's mouth with mine.

Keira slipped into a strap-on, and on my nod came onto the bed behind Alex.

He jumped slightly as she applied some lube to his hole. After checking quickly behind him he looked at me, "Fuck, yes," he breathed, before I took his mouth again.

Keira slipped into him, making him groan into my mouth, and her kiss found Casey.

Casey was still writhing in my arms, her wanton movements, and Alex's thrusts, now timed with Keira's thrusts into him, created a torture of friction against my cock, and I exploded against Casey's lower back and ass.

She in turn started to cum and we fell like dominos.

Intertwined, in our orgy, it was depraved, decadent, loving, exciting and fun.

Giggling in the shower afterwards, I decreed that Alex and I should pamper the girls, so we washed, massaged, licked, and worshipped them into a puddle.

Falling into an exhausted heap of bodies and towels I was astonished to see it was only 7pm.

I excused myself to make a call, and on my return my three slaves blinked sleepily at me.

"Good news and bad news," I said to Alex.

"Master?"

"The stocks are free, but you would likely be there all night."

The girls gasped in excitement.

We all watched Alex, as he looked back at me, his eyes dark with desire.

Then the smile spread across his face.

"Please, Master," he begged.

"Let's get you ready then," I smiled, "Master John is coming to take charge of you. I don't want you linked with me yet, but we will be with you."

By the time John arrived, Alex was gagged and blindfolded.

Casey stood in front of him, her hands firm on his waist, so he did not become disoriented or fall.

Keira and I had bound his cock and balls. He was throbbing and eager.

"Sack or hood, Master Aquarius?" John asked as he came in, waving the choices at me.

"Not the hood," I said, "Rubber for that amount of time is not a good idea, he can breathe better in the sacking."

John tossed the hood aside and after tousling Alex's hair, "You're a brave lad, aren't you?" he pulled the sack over and pulled the cord tight.

This was purely so Alex could not be identified.

"Hands behind your back," I instructed Alex, and when he complied, I quickly bound him with a cable tie.

"Not too tight?" I asked, he shook his head.

"It's just until we get downstairs," I confirmed.

"Okay, good to go," John confirmed.

The girls were now dressed, which meant everyone would know they were off duty.

John and I took, a now trembling, Alex by each arm and carefully escorted him downstairs. Using the small elevator, as stairs are a bad idea when bound and blindfolded.

I asked Alex to signal confirmation that he was still happy to proceed.

He was, and clearly very aroused.

As we crossed to the garden, Master Black walked through, followed by the slave that he had been leading to the fourth floor the day before.

She was now following without a leash and was wearing a sheer robe, through which her nipples could clearly be seen protruding.

The robe was a do not touch signal, but this of course did not apply to me or Master John as we were the founders.

"Master Black, Good evening," I said then looking at his slave, "and you look happier this evening young lady?"

She blushed and looked down, "Yes Master Aquarius."

"May I?" I asked Master Black.

"Of course."

The slave stood still, her hands behind her back as I gently undid the robe, revealing her breasts and newly pierced nipples.

Her breathing became faster, but she kept her eyes downcast.

Delicate silver hoops pierced both nipples, which looked slightly red, but not sore.

Without touching them, I brushed my fingers against the side of her breast, John laughed softly as she started to tremble.

"So, your mutilation went well?"

"Yes, Master Aquarius."

"Was it painful?"

"Only a little, not for long Master."

"Master Black is taking good care of you?"

"Yes, Master Aquarius. Nurse Rachel has shown me how to keep it clean and has helped me."

I touched the fragile chain around her neck, "And this? This is not a necklace?"

"No Master. It's my nipple chain, Master Black says it cannot be attached to my hoops until they are fully healed."

"Quite right," I agreed, pulling her robe carefully closed and re-tying it.

"It will look very pretty," John told her.

"Thank you, Master John."

I lifted her chin and gave her a quick wink; she grinned and then lowered her face again to try and hide her blush.

"And where is this strapping young man off to?" Master Black asked us.

"The stocks," John said, "he's in need of some hard punishment."

Right on cue, Alex's cock bobbed a little.

Master Black gave him a tug and then ran a hand over his abs and then his ass, "Flogging or fucking?"

"Both," John confirmed.

I knew Master Black did not recognize Alex even after this afternoon, he could hardly remember his own slaves.

"Well slutty here is out of action, but maybe she could help dress his punishers?" Master Black said.

He looked at her and she nodded eagerly. I could see she liked the look of Alex and was clearly excited at the chance to see him being punished.

When Master Black said to help dress, he meant that she would roll on the dominant's condoms and then lube them up as they waited their turn to fuck Alex.

We didn't like to do anything for ourselves, if we could get a slave to do it for us.

A few minutes later I cut the cable tie and introduced Alex to the stocks.

Having not seen them yet, it was a little awkward. Slaves are usually blindfolded after being tied in.

However, as we had needed to prepare him first, he hadn't seen them, and we slowly guided him on.

The stocks were like a combination of stocks and a rack, holding the slave immobile and fully stretched out.

Normally both ends of the slave could be put to use, but as Alex was gagged, this was not possible.

Hiding the slave's identity indicated that this was a punishment, and the use should be severe.

We explained the lay out as we guided Alex over the frame. He ended up stretched fully across five thick wooden planks. All rounded with a slight flex to help prevent bruising.

The top of his chest and shoulders rested against the first plank, his arms bound outstretched along it, head hanging over.

The second plank was at the waist, just above the navel, to support the back.

Third was just above the hip bone, usually a soft, slightly padded area on a woman, and a muscular area on our male slaves.

Then the knees were tied to the fourth plank, and ankles to the fifth. Leaving the slave open and vulnerable.

Once Alex was secured, we moved the support planks into their final position.

The second and third planks raised to stretch him over the frame. This was the rack aspect and Alex moaned as his body was pulled taut.

Once in the correct position, the top bars were added, five bars crushed Alex just enough to limit his movement and make it clear, there was no getting out of this until it was over.

By the time we had finished securing Alex, there was already a short line, Master Black at the front, and the word was getting around.

John wrote out Alex's chalk board as the girls and I stepped back a little to watch.

Alex was already breathing hard, moaning, and dripping pre-cum onto the ground, his cock rock hard.

'Slutty' stepped forward and quickly lubed Alex, as John set the chalk board in place and had a quick word with the minder on duty.

Hard use.

Fucking.

Hands / Fingers.

Dildos.

Clamps / Weights.

Flogging.

Paddling.

Spanking.

Alex's head came up as Master Black entered him, not unkindly, and began to thrust.

His first use as a slave.

The next hour passed in blur of dark eroticism as we watched Alex submit.

His moans confirmed he was loving every second of it, and his heart rate, though fast, was not concerning.

Although I didn't really want to leave him, John insisted we went to dinner.

We left the girls a token of authority so that they could stop proceedings if they had concerns.

John had crossed Paddling and Hard use, through on the list, after the first hour.

This showed that the punishment was over, and he was there for their pleasure now.

I did not want him broken his first time out.

As we finished a well-deserved after dinner brandy, our table was approached by Mistress Sonja.

She apologized for disturbing us, we waved that away and asked her to sit.

"Casey and Keira are supervising a slave on the stocks for you Master John?"

"Yes, that's right."

"I wondered if I might use him, it would mean removing his cock and ball ties."

John didn't even bother glancing at me to see if I was in agreement.

"Of course, Mistress Sonja, we shall walk you down. This I will enjoy watching."

I smiled to myself.

Alex was about to be taken for one hell of a ride. Mistress Sonja was particular about who she played with. She would only touch what she considered beautiful cocks.

If you were lucky enough for her to choose you (and I had been!) then it was heaven and hell rolled into one.

Sonja waited politely until the current user had finished, then she slid underneath the stocks.

One of her own slaves was happy to be her furniture, making sure her dress stayed clean, and that she was comfortable.

Alex had been on the stocks for two hours now, his head was hanging down, he was covered in sweat and trembling.

Deep, deep in the zone.

He tensed slightly as his cock and ball ties were carefully removed, the sound coming from the gag was displeasure. He was afraid we were stopping.

Then a muffled cry as the nipple clamps someone had thoughtfully left attached, were removed.

Sonja gently, but firmly rubbed his nipples until the pain faded and he started to groan with arousal.

Once he was ready, she turned to her main focus.

Mistress Sonja is an expert in edging and post orgasm torture.

She is kind and gentle in manner and action.

However, she could keep a man right on the edge for literally hours, until every nerve ending seemed to lead directly to your cock and balls and every breath was an agony.

I had played with her once, thankfully in private (I have a reputation to maintain) and I would have done anything, ANYTHING, to have cum within a half hour of her getting her hands on me.

It had been terrible, and wonderful.

She edged me for what seemed like an eternity, when she finally allowed me to cum, I had blacked out, and I had come round already screaming from her soft, tender lips on my tortured cock.

Now Alex was going to experience that excruciating bliss.

By the end of the first thirty minutes, Alex was continually sobbing air in and groaning it out.

His fists were clenching and unclenching. His muscles tense.

He couldn't move his hips, but his buttocks were vibrating as his body tried to gyrate.

Stomach heaving. A steady stream of pre-cum leaking from his cock.

So far Mistress Sonja had not even given him one stroke. She had merely teased him with tongue and fingertips.

Sometimes just with her breath.

People had gradually made the journey into the gardens to watch, and at the half hour mark, around forty people came out of the house, including some of the wait staff with glasses and champagne.

It was a party.

There were now at least seventy people gathered to watch.

It seemed that every dominant on site and every slave that was not actually chained, strapped or tied to an inanimate object, had come to see Mistress Sonja at work.

Along with most of the staff and minders.

"I had better go and make sure no slave has been left unattended," I said to John.

"I'll go," he said, "there can't be hardly anyone left in there."

He was back in just over a half hour, grinning.

"All's well, everyone is safe and supervised," he confirmed.

"You can hear Alex from halfway up the garden!"

I laughed, despite the gag and sack hood, Alex was very loud now.

I had already edged him myself, for nearly four hours in one case, but compared to Sonja I was extremely ham fisted.

She was an artist.

Most of us, when edging, bring people to the brink and then let them subside a little before bringing them back.

It's great fun and leads to an explosive and potentially painful orgasm.

Mistress Sonja has the rare ability to keep a man trembling right on the edge of cumming.

She doesn't let you draw back from the edge; she doesn't let you relax.

She holds you on that brink with extraordinary control.

Alex was over an hour and a half into his treatment with her when he began to make a noise I can only describe as keening. Or perhaps a deep male screaming.

There was a 'manor myth', like an urban myth, but only known to those of us who frequent BDSM Manor.

That if Mistress Sonja did not let you cum once you started making that sound, you would go permanently insane. However, she could always tell if you were faking.

Alex wasn't faking. He was right at the point of breaking now.