BDSM Manor Ch. 02: Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you make a mess on my jeans," I warned, glancing down as he rubbed against me.

"Sorry," he said breathlessly.

I stepped back and carefully fastened Alex's jeans myself, enjoying his shudder.

"The girls have over fifty acres of woodland to hide in and a minimum twenty-minute head start. We have to have a backup in case of an injury. Once they go to hide the minders lose track."

Alex frowned, "What about hikers or something, I mean naked women running about? Will they stick together?"

"No, they will split up. Trust me, no one can get onto this estate undetected."

Alex nodded, reassured and we went down to the gardens.

I pointed out things of interest and he stared at the various bondage situations and punishments that were taking place throughout the house and gardens.

People stared back, seeing his lean, strong body and the mask making him mysterious.

As he was wearing jeans and boots, he was taken as a Dominant and his experience was quite different to when I had walked him through as a slave.

Instead of exploring his body without invitation, they nodded with respect.

I grinned at him and he smiled back ruefully, there was no doubt he preferred being molested by all and sundry.

Halfway down the garden we turned and looked back at the house.

I moved close so I didn't have to shout over the rather loud, desperate cries of a slave being severely whipped on a St Andrews Cross nearby.

"You can see the floors clearly from here. Most common rooms and spaces are on the first floor. Kitchens and staff rooms on the ground floor, but when we arrived yesterday the first floor was at ground floor level. It's lower at the back as the ground is so steep."

"Yes, I see," Alex said, "it's a beautiful property, but a little confusing until you come out here."

We both jumped at a particularly loud shriek, but then I continued.

"Our space and the pool take up a lot of the basement, plus some storage and a couple of good old-fashioned dungeons for role play!"

"Inquisitions and the like?"

"Exactly," I grinned, "then mostly accommodation second floor. Third floor is private, the apartments and play spaces belong to me, and my slaves of course, and Sadie and John both have their own apartments."

"Master, are Mistress S - Sadie and Master John together?"

I laughed, "Sadie is aware that she is called Mistress Sadist, also she freely admits to being a sadist, but try not to make that slip to her face."

"Of course, Master."

"Yes, they have been together a long time now. John travels too much to keep slaves of his own and my lovely cousin, well.

"Quite frankly no one would survive being her full-time pain slave, her sessions are rather extreme. She has a couple of people in her care, but she deliberately stays away from owning anyone who would crave punishment, she borrows those."

I moved even closer and stopped Alex from speaking, "That's not a decision you want to rush into, and the final decision will be mine anyway."

Alex stayed quiet, but the desire in his eyes was clear.

"Both Sadie and John have looked after the girls in the past," I continued, "and all three of us, as the founders, are free to borrow slaves if we want to."

I indicated the top floor, "and up on the fourth floor we have the clinic, medical facilities, plus more extreme fun like mutilation and branding takes place up there."

I laughed at Alex's horrified expression.

"You would better know mutilation as piercing and branding as tattoos."

"Oh!" Alex laughed.

"We use the expressive language as it's fun to tease the slaves."

We walked on through the garden towards the forest, I was somewhat glad to leave the St Andrews Cross and the sobbing behind us.

Just before we reached the others, I held Alex back slightly.

"You will hear things like Slave, Slut, Hussy, Wench, Toy, Pet, but screaming verbal abuse in someone's face; that is strongly discouraged. Our slaves know they are possessions, we don't need to demean a slave to make that point."

Alex nodded.

I noticed that he hardened at my subtle reminder that he was now a possession.

"If someone, Dominant or Submissive enjoys that kind of behavior, they are asked to keep it to their private rooms. You see that going on in public areas you report to me, or in my absence to Sadie or John."

"Yes Master, of course."

"Apart from permanent injury, the only other banned thing is scat. We never consume anyone's waste product here. Clear?"

"Crystal Master."

"Do you think you can handle being a dominant for a few hours?"

"What should I call you if not Master?"

"Sir."

"Okay, Sir, no problem."

We joined a group of around twelve dominants plus two slaves on collar and leashes.

"Master Curtis," I indicated one of the slaves, "an extra pair of eyes, isn't that cheating?"

"It's my hunting dog," Curtis said, the slave immediately lifted his hands to make paws and panted at me, tongue lolling.

"Careful, don't stand still too long, he may pee on your leg."

I laughed as the 'dog slave' went as if to pee on me, he was actually in a painfully tight chastity cage, so would have struggled to manage more than a squat.

I gave him a hard slap on the ass, and he yelped nicely before sitting at his master's feet.

I knew him quite well. Not only had I taken part in a few gangbangs, something he enjoyed immensely. He also worked for me.

The sad fact was that many submissives, trying to find an outlet for their needs, ended up in what can only be termed abusive relationships.

Chris (obviously he was not actually called dog) had a need for his cock to be controlled and had picked badly, ending up being trapped in a cheap chastity device and blackmailed for release.

I knew him as a bright, forward thinking, openly gay, and good-humored young man and had been shocked when my secretary found him in the offices following an overdose attempt.

Thankfully, he had vomited more then he ingested, and I was able to bring him to the clinic at the Manor, rather than hospital.

Once the device was safely removed there was no blackmail, and I introduced Chris to Curtis, whose long-term chastity slave had recently needed to return to New Zealand to look after his ailing Mother.

I suspected they were more than slave and master, but that was none of my business.

Chris was happy, fulfilled, safe, a joy at work and passed all his psychological evaluations. That was all I needed to know.

We quickly split into groups, and thirty minutes after the girls disappeared into the woods, we began the hunt.

These hunts were a regular thing. Some slaves kept moving, but I knew my girls liked to hide.

Keira was sneaky and more than once had evaded capture. Thoroughly enjoying her punishment for doing so.

Casey however, liked the gangbang too much, so was usually pitifully easy to find.

Although Sadie was overseeing the whole hunt, she stayed with us. I was with Alex and John, plus one minder.

Everyone was shadowed by a minder for the slaves safety and we applied that rule to ourselves as well.

Sadie was clearly enjoying the view that Alex and John provided.

I knew she was not interested in me. Our relationship as cousins would not have been incestuous but would have felt so to us.

It wasn't long before Sadie's phone told her that Casey had been tracked down.

We wandered over to check on her and found two of the groups had joined forces to flush her out and she was now happily stuffed in all three holes.

One of the slave dogs were looking on, tormented by the debauchery in front of him. Cock straining against his device.

Poor sod.

Despite two minders being present, Sadie decided to stay and oversee Casey, and make sure everyone was abiding by the condom and lube rules.

There were eight men here and things did on occasion get overheated.

Casey was clearly deep in the sub zone and her cries were pleasure, not distress, so I left her in Sadie's care.

It was another two hours before my phone rang and I answered, "Hi Sadie."

"They've found Keira, there's a problem."

We met back at the clearing where Casey's gangbang had taken place.

Sadie had called time on that at some point, and Casey was now in a short robe, enjoying a cuddle with one of the dominants, looking well and sipping orange juice.

She came over when she saw me, a little shaky and flushed but okay.

"They said Keira's in trouble, what's going on Master?"

I gave her a quick kiss, "I don't know yet."

"It looks like she climbed a tree," Sadie said, walking over, "they can't get to her and she's not responding. She's probably been up there his whole time."

"Okay," I said, "we will go and see. Sadie will you take Casey back and settle her?"

"Of course," Sadie agreed, even as Casey protested.

"No, I need to go to Keira."

"Casey-"

"Please Master."

"We're wasting time."

Casey subsided, "Sorry Master."

Master Green, who had been cuddling her, came forward.

Putting his arm around to support Casey he spoke to her kindly, "Come on Little Mermaid. Mistress Sadie and I will take you up, I'm sure Keira will be right along."

"Okay," she sniffed, "Okay, I'm sorry please go find her."

I turned as they moved off, to a minder nearby, "Do you know where they are?"

"Yes, not far Sir."

He led the way through the forest and within five minutes we could hear someone calling softly to Keira.

Breaking through some undergrowth we saw Master Black, Chris, and Master Curtis.

Curtis was calling quietly up into the tree.

"Keira? Honey can you hear me?"

He broke off as we came through, I looked up and saw Keira wrapped around a branch about 30ft up. Her eyes were tight shut, and she appeared to be hardly breathing.

"How'd she get up there?" John asked on a whisper.

I started to answer but then cursed as it began to rain.

"Shit."

Alex pulled off his mask and walked to Chris who was holding a rope.

"Do you know how long this rope is?"

"About 20ft Sir, I grabbed it from a punishment shack just over there."

"We need the fire department," Master Black said.

Alex shook his head, pushing his already wet hair back, "No time, it's going to get slippery."

He looked at me, "I'll get her."

I nodded and he slung the rope over his shoulders and moved to the tree.

"We need a climber," John said.

"We've got one," I replied.

Watching as Alex jumped and swung himself with ease onto a lower branch, and quickly started moving towards Keira.

Within half a minute he was sliding along a branch just above her. It had been breath-taking, watching him move with ease and supple assuredness higher and higher up the ancient tree.

"Dangerous sports you said?"

I smiled slightly at John, not taking my eyes from Alex and Keira, "Free climbing being one of them."

"Your tongue's hanging out," he joked before moving quietly to stand underneath Keira.

I pulled in a breath and followed.

Alex was talking quietly to Keira, literally hanging off a branch so he could stroke her hair. I saw her arms move slightly and realized that he had broken through her fright barrier.

"Keep your eyes closed," I heard him say, as he stepped carefully onto the branch she was on and eased down behind her.

His balance was astounding.

We all gasped, and Keira shrieked, as Alex pushed her legs forward either side of the branch and pulled her torso up against his body.

"Eyes closed, I've got you," he demanded, and Keira complied.

Alex now had her snug against him, and I saw him relax slightly. I hadn't realized he was tense until then.

He continued to talk to Keira, explaining his actions as he quickly tied the rope into a harness around her.

Once she was doubly secure, against him and the rope tied off on the branch, he looked down at me.

Blowing out his cheeks and then flashing me a quick grin.

I grinned back. John raised an eyebrow and glanced down at my crotch.

"You've got it bad boy."

I laughed quietly, "Yes, I think I do."

Keira had been frantically shaking her head as Alex quietly gave her instructions, but I noticed her shoulders sag in defeat. Then eyes still closed, she allowed Alex to move her back down the branch.

There was a natural dip and when they reached it, she was easily 10ft closer to us. Alex had kept her tight against his body the whole time, but now he eased away.

I saw Keira taking deep breaths.

"I'm going to lower her down to you on the harness," Alex called down.

"Is the rope long enough?" I asked.

"Sure, she's tiny, I haven't used much rope."

We watched as Alex tied some complicated knot in the end, then loop the rope around himself. Then he took up the slack and helped Keira turn.

After some more persuading she pushed off the branch and was held by the harness swinging gently at Alex's level.

I flushed hot at the beautiful tension in his arms and torso as he took her weight, but then he quickly lowered her towards us, and I moved forward again so Keira would fall into my arms.

The rope was about 5ft short. Once Alex was sure I was braced, he pulled the knot and Keira tumbled with a short scream into my arms.

Clinging so hard to nearly strangle me and shaking like a leaf.

I reassured her as we watched Alex swing back down the tree like fucking Tarzan, jumping the last 10ft.

He came over grinning, "That was fun," but then, concerned, started to check Keira over.

"I don't think she's hurt."

"No," I agreed, "she's given herself a fright. Let's get her up to the house."

I carried Keira all the way to our rooms, lots of people had called out encouragement as we passed.

Keira was a favourite at the Manor. Due to her gentle, giving nature and delicate frame.

When we entered the rooms, John immediately fetched her a brandy and Casey came in to hold and soothe her.

This set off another round of tears, but that and the brandy released the last of the tension and Sadie had made sure one of our nurses was waiting. She gave Keira the all-clear.

"Probably best if no more play tonight Master, what with the shock and brandy."

"Of course," I agreed, thanking her and Sadie and John as they left to go find food.

"I'm sorry Master," Keira said as I returned to them.

"Don't be silly, you don't need to apologize. I'm only glad you are okay."

"I've hidden in that tree before, but I got dizzy and then was so scared."

"It's okay."

"I ruined the game."

"No," I confirmed, "it was totally worth it to see Alex's Spiderman impression."

We all laughed.

"I wish I'd see that!" Casey complained.

"Well then," I said, "as you missed out. I'll let you choose what we do tonight. Bearing in mind you and Keira are not playing again until tomorrow, so really."

I gave Alex an evil grin, "It's a case of what shall we introduce Alex to tonight?"

Casey rubbed her hands together with glee, laughing as she straddled Alex's lap and kissed him soundly.

"Oh, what shall we do with you tonight, Big Boy?"

"The Bear Pit?" Alex asked hopefully.

I shook my head, "No, you will need to wait for your tail for that."

"What about a whipping?" Casey looked at me and pouted when I shook my head again.

"What? But why not Master?" Alex asked.

"Because I don't want you identified. The fact I have found a Merman is a secret, marks on your body will make it too easy to guess who you are."

Casey opened her mouth, then huffed, frustrated.

"What?" I asked.

"I was going to say the stocks, but then if you don't want him seen."

I smiled.

"What Master?" Casey asked.

I considered for a moment, but then decide to take a risk.

"Can you all keep a secret?"

"Yes, of course," they all agreed, looking intrigued.

"Did I ever tell you about the time I was put in the stocks?"

Casey's mouth dropped open; I don't think I had ever seen her speechless before.

Keira looking genuinely concerned climbed into my lap, "Oh no Master, was it a mistake?"

"I'm sorry," Alex raised his hand, "what are the stocks?"

"Similar to old fashioned stocks, but once you are strapped in and your availability written on the chalk board, there is no getting away."

"Master?" Casey looked equal parts horrified and fascinated, "what did it say on your chalk board?"

I took a shaky breath, Keira stroked my chest and nuzzled in.

"There were crosses next to whips, canes, kicks, rape and fists. Ticks next to hard use, cocks, strap-on's, floggers, fingers, tongues, electro, clamps, weights, spanking and straps."

Keira, sweetheart that she is, had genuine tears in her eyes.

"Master, how could you stand that, how did it happen. It must have been terrible as a dominant for that to happen to you."

Alex frowned, "You were put in the stocks and fucked, is that what you're saying?"

I raised an eyebrow and grinned at his cock. Just the thought had pre-cum leaking from him.

"Yea, obviously I would fucking love it, but Keira is right, how could that happen to you?"

"It wasn't a mistake," I explained, "it was a punishment."

"I have to hear this," Casey said, grabbing drinks for us all. My slaves sat around me, Keira still holding me, waiting for me to tell them my story.

We all realized that we were about to take a big step and deepen our bonds.

Alex had been a catalyst; things had changed.

It was time and right, that they knew a little more about my past.

I grinned, "I feel like I should have a fireplace and a pipe."

We all laughed and more relaxed I started to talk. Casey and Keira knew some bits and pieces, but it was all new to Alex.

I explained how both mine and Sadie's parents had been killed in the same plane crash, leaving the estate in our joint ownership and both with more money than we could ever use.

I had been fifteen, Sadie ten years older and my named guardian.

On a break from boarding school, I had cornered Sadie, as I suspected we had similar interests, and she had been quite open about what she hoped to do with the estate.

She had also advised me that she would not allow me to become personally involved until I was twenty-one, due to the nature of the activities.

I fought against this for a while, but she was stubborn. Once I accepted that I had to wait, she allowed me to become involved in the planning and designing of the estate.

Sadie and I had different skill sets, and then she met John when I was nineteen. He had more interesting ideas and BDSM Manor was born and took flight.

I was allowed to take part from age twenty-one, but Sadie would not allow me to 'Master' without supervision. John mainly guided me.

I had no choice. Despite being crazy rich and half owner of the estate, Sadie had control of my finances until I was twenty-eight, as per my parents' wishes.

Sadie and I were mostly good friends, it was never a maternal relationship.

I told them how at twenty-five, I was immature but thought I knew it all, and was ready to be a man. I started to rebel against the constraints. Had John not been there I would have put slaves in danger.

After a few months of acting out, and a massive fight with Sadie and John, I proved how mature I was by getting drunk and crashing Sadie's brand-new Porsche halfway down the drive.

I was unhurt, not a scratch.

The car and a sculpture that my Mother had created, were both destroyed.

Sadie gave me a choice.

I could leave. Never return to the estate, take my half in cash, and live my life how I wished.

Or I could atone by a punishment that she would decree.

John warned me that if I chose her punishment, I may never be the same man. That it might be something I never recovered from.