BDSM Manor Ch. 02: Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incredibly gently, and slowly, Mistress Sonja increased the strength of her strokes.

Studying the monitor, Alex's heart was clearly thundering, the sweat pouring from him, as if he were tied in a rainstorm.

Finally, with what was undoubtedly a scream, he came.

The entire frame shook around his quivering body as he poured over Sonja's hand, and onto the ground.

After she carefully milked him of every drop, Sonja gently took his tortured, over sensitized cock in her mouth and sent him spiraling into unconsciousness.

She smiled as Alex went limp in his restraints, his head hanging down.

Half the men watching had cum in their clothing, or those not clothed, just where they stood. The rest of us were rock hard.

"Mistress Sonja," John took her hand to help her from under the stocks, she came out as graceful and dignified as she went in, her slave (furniture) following, "that was a thing of pure beauty."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Master John," she replied quietly.

She looked back at Alex, still hanging limp, "He is certainly very fit."

"Oh yes," John agreed, "he likes to keep fit, does our Alex."

She thanked him again and moved towards the house. It was now approaching midnight and most of the other dominants and slaves also moved off.

Master Curtis came over.

"May I?" he said indicating Alex and looking at me. He had realized who Alex was.

I smiled, a finger on my lips, "Sure, but don't break him."

He winked and moved off to allow 'slutty' to cover and lube him.

Alex was stirring slightly now.

John crossed some more options from the chalk board.

"I need to take the girls and settle them," I told him, "do you mind staying?"

"Of course not."

Casey and Keira really wanted to stay with Alex, but they had a busy day tomorrow and a tired slave does not tolerate or enjoy pain as they should.

I settled them both in Keira's private rooms, making sure they were nearly asleep before leaving them and returning to Alex and John.

The house and gardens were quieter now. Some people were enjoying all night bondage, but many had retired to bed.

As I moved down the garden, I could hear muffled sobbing (Alex, obviously) giggling and the sounds of flogging.

I rounded the corner to see five slaves all playing around the stocks.

Two had floggers and were whipping Alex everywhere they could reach, including his overly sensitive cock and balls.

The others were stroking and touching, keeping themselves clear of the flogger.

John was sat laughing at them, "Someone let the slaves out," he said as I joined him.

"So I see."

They stopped respectfully as I approached.

"Good evening Master Aquarius."

"Good evening," I said, "are none of you fucking him?"

"We can't," one of the slaves admitted, and they all showed that they were brutally aroused inside their chastity devices.

I nodded, "Well we are about to pull him down, would you like to help me make him cum again first?"

They were very keen on this idea.

I allocated one to Alex's cock, asking him to keep the stroking as gentle as possible.

Another to his balls.

Two had the floggers and were happy to use them.

The last, I asked to concentrate on Alex's chest and nipples.

They all took positions and Alex's sobbing increased in volume as he was stimulated beyond tolerance again.

I lubed my hand and pushed a finger deep inside Alex, quickly reaching his prostate.

It only took a few moments and Alex uncontrollably fell apart under our hands.

John started to remove the bindings from his shaking, abused body, as the slaves thanked me profusely for allowing them to assist before they left.

We carefully lifted Alex from the stocks, laying him on the ground to bind his ankles and wrists.

Then I signaled to one of the minders that I had asked to help us out, and he easily swung Alex's exhausted frame over his shoulder into a fireman's lift.

Alex may be over 6ft 4, of lean muscle, but this minder, Frank was over 7ft, and could easily make up the defensive line of the Rams all by himself.

Within ten minutes Alex and I were alone, and I carefully untied his ankles and removed the hood, mask, and gag.

I wiped his face and gave him some sips of water.

He could not talk yet but managed to nod when I asked him if he could make it to the bathroom with my help.

I half carried him into the shower and looped his wrist rope over a line ready to hold his weight.

He swayed, half asleep under the spray as I gently washed him and shampooed his hair. Most of his weight was on his wrists and the water was clearly uncomfortable on his skin, so we didn't dally.

Once he was safely back on the bed, I untied his wrists as well, and rubbed some life back into his shoulders.

"You will have to swim without bondage tomorrow," I told him, "it won't be safe to tie you."

Alex reached clumsily up for me.

I lowered my head, thinking he needed to tell me something.

His hand managed to hold my head for long enough to pull my lips to his, but then slipped exhausted to the bed.

I held his face as I kissed him into sleep.

Watching him for quite a while before I slept myself.

I woke up rather suddenly the following morning, immediately spilling into Alex's throat as his head bobbed over my cock.

Alex grinned at me as I recovered my breath, "You took some waking up, Master."

I laughed, "And a very good morning to you as well."

He smiled as I sat up and took a long look.

His butt was still a little red from the punishment it had taken the night before, but there were no marks on his skin, apart from some barely there bruising around his wrists.

I lifted his wrists and kissed them both, making him gasp and blush.

"Any pain?"

"No Master," he said, "I'm a little stiff and a little sore, especially my behind, but there's no pain."

"Hands and knees," I instructed, raising an eyebrow as Alex hesitated, "What?"

He shook his head, "Nothing, it doesn't matter."

I took his face in my hands, "Tell me, what's wrong?"

He sighed, "It's just I am quite sore, I'm scared about taking you inside me."

I swore.

"No, it's okay," Alex insisted, "just, please if you are careful Master."

"For Christ's sake Alex, I'm not going to fuck you, not after last night, are you insane?"

"Oh!"

"I'm just taking a look. If I'm not happy then you are going to the clinic to be checked over," I explained.

I moved down and gently examined Alex, he was just a little red, but there was no sign of any problems and he allowed me to softly explore a little way inside.

"That okay?"

"Hmmm."

He was getting hard.

I released him and gave him a gentle pat.

"You seem okay, any problems we shall get you checked out in the clinic."

"Thank you Master."

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

Alex's smile nearly spilt his face, "It was amazing, so much fun, and so much everything."

He stopped looking slightly wild, "I've never felt so alive."

"Or so used?"

He sat up closer to me, his expression sincere, "Knowing that the choice was yours not mine, it was so exhilarating."

"You were very lucky that Mistress Sonja took an interest."

"Was that the lady that blew my mind?"

I laughed, "For sure."

He just shook his head, "I have no words. I can't describe it."

Then his dreamy expression cleared, "Will she do it again?"

I was still laughing as the girls came in.

We had a late, lazy breakfast, then a walk around the grounds before heading for the pool.

Alex loosened up as he swam but I was not happy to put him into bondage so the four of us played and exercised together.

Then in the late afternoon, Alex and I transformed the girls, ready for their whipping session in the Bear Pit.

They were both extremely excited as I didn't allow them to be whipped very often. They have such delicate skin.

We played with them until they were dripping and then pushed their well lubed dildos deep inside them, before securing them with the pussy straps.

Then the thick elastic bindings were wrapped around their hips, knees, and ankles.

By this point, they were already helpless and falling deep into their submission.

The final stage of bondage was encasing them in their tails.

Tight and restrictive, they were left unable to walk or even hop.

Most days as the tails were fastened, they would cum for the first time, and today was no exception as we kissed their moans and swallowed them.

Once they were recovered and calmer, we literally threw them both into the water, much to their amusement, and they swam quickly to the tunnel linking our pool to the Bear Pit.

Alex and I climbed to the viewing platform and watched, both of us highly aroused, as they swam into the pit and were quickly restrained.

Hanging in chains, blindfolded, and gagged, their tails swishing in the water.

Completely exposed.

Completely helpless.

The Mermaids whippings were always carried out by the same minders, who knew their needs and limits well, and would know if anything was wrong.

Thirty lashes each, with plenty of moaning, screaming, crying, and catcalling from the audience, they were usually hanging for around an hour.

They would cum several times in that hour.

By the end their tails would have stopped sending up spray, their hair would be hanging down their back and they would be half screaming, half groaning as the whipping finished and they were closely examined and roughly fondled by the dominants that had watched.

Different whips were used, so Keira would end up with sore red breasts and over sensitive nipples.

Casey would end up with strips across her breasts, nipples, and torso.

For sure they have quite different pain thresholds, but also Keira has an enjoyment of well controlled and safe sexual pain. It enhances her pleasure and her experience of submission.

She needs to submit and be used.

Casey on the other hand craves and needs the pain itself, as well as submission, in order to function and be her best self.

We enjoyed their gasps of pain and pleasure and watched them sink deeper into the zone, until their vulnerable bodies were shaking from the impact of the strikes without much more than a whimper from the girls.

Once the now limp Mermaids had been cut down and thrown back into the main pool, to be gathered up by me and Alex, we gently unwrapped them and guided them back from the edge.

Monday had been an extra day and both Keira and Casey needed to leave for the city very early, so we stayed away from Manor games and entertained ourselves in our rooms for the evening.

Making future plans and allowing Alex to ask more questions about the Manor and his role.

It was 4.30am when the car came for the girls, I didn't allow them to drive themselves after a weekend of sex, submission and torture.

I sent them back together with a picnic breakfast and hot coffee. They would both be at work by 8am.

All three of my slaves had knelt and submitted to me earlier that morning and worshiped my cock with their mouths, so I hugged them, as did Alex and sent them off with laughter and fun. My authority secure.

Then we went back to bed, for more sleep, followed by Alex worshiping my cock again. It was late morning before we were on the road.

Alex slept in the back of the car until we stopped for lunch and then peppered me with questions on the second half of the trip.

He had to catch up with work, so I was taking him straight to his apartment.

I felt edgy and tense. Eventually he stopped asking questions and the silence became strained.

Pulling up outside his apartment I turned off the engine and we sat for a while.

Finally, I turned to look at him, "Are you not getting out of the car?"

"I'm waiting for instructions Master."

I sighed.

"Would you come to my apartment tonight? It doesn't matter how late."

"Yes Master. I'll just get my work up to date."

"No, not Master," I frowned, "Will YOU come to see ME tonight?"

"Yes, I'd like to," he said smiling, "are you not going to kiss me goodbye?"

"I'm not sure if I'm kissing my slave or my boyfriend," I admitted.

Alex lent forward and took my lips with his.

"I can be both," he whispered, then smiling left the car.

I sighed again, turning the ignition.

This was going to be complicated.

To be continued.