BDSM Manor Ch. 03: Yo Ho Ho

Story Info
The Pirates' Party.
13.3k words
4.77
13.2k
11

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess-O'Meter -- Amber!

Background if required in BDSM Manor - The new slave.

Rules of BDSM Manor - safety, respect, and consent.

I let myself into my apartment to be met with the mouth-watering smell of freshly baked bread.

Following my nose, I laughed when I found Alex in the kitchen. Naked apart from a polka dot apron and oven gloves.

He grinned as I came up behind him and pressed my instantly rock-hard cock against his bare ass.

"That's just asking to be fucked hard over the kitchen table," I growled into his ear.

"I'm yours to command Master," he replied provocatively.

I growled again and pushed him down, pulling his hands behind his back, throwing the gloves across the room, and using the apron strings to tie him.

"How do you want it?" I asked as I unzipped my fly, grabbed the lube that someone had kindly left next to the mayonnaise, and lined myself up.

"Hard please, fuck me hard," Alex begged.

I placed my palm on his head, pushing him against the table and complied enthusiastically with this request.

Enjoying the mixed pain and pleasure on his face, and his groans as I pounded into him.

"Harder," he begged, and I gripped his hair and dived into his ass again and again, as he yelled beneath me.

He came before me, and then lay like a rag doll until I followed him a few minutes later.

I collapsed over him, both of us gasping for breath, until his girly, "Welcome home, Honey," made me laugh again.

I realized that I was going to have to cut the apron to free Alex and went for the scissors.

"I've only had it a few hours," he complained as I snipped the strings.

I knew damn well he had only worn it to wind me up.

Still.

"It looked good on you," I said, my eyes roaming over his firm, sculpted body.

"Maybe I should consider feminizing you a little."

He just grinned and fluttered his thick, dark lashes at me. Not believing me for a second.

Casey and Keira, my other slaves and Alex's 'sisters' had already jokingly threatened to de-lash him.

They were jealous of the luxurious dark grey lashes that enhanced his denim-colored eyes.

"Why don't you clean up," Alex suggested, indicating a bowl on the table, next to the fragrant bread, "we can eat now."

I lifted the cloth, "Salad?"

"Well, we don't want anything too heavy if we are running tonight," Alex explained reasonably.

The same way he had been so reasonable when he had volunteered for me to do the London Marathon with him, to raise money for Keira's charity.

She had been so pleased, I hadn't the heart to back out.

"I've been in meetings all day, I'm achy and stiff," I pointed out.

"Which is why a run would be good," he countered easily, as he cleaned up the mess he had created on the table!

I gave in and went to wash up, pointing at Alex as I left, "You need to remember who's in charge around here young man," I said.

He just laughed.

I was grinning as I walked into the bathroom.

Alex had moved in with me five weeks ago, I hadn't held out for long.

I had been concerned that as my slave, moving him in would force him into an unhealthily deep submission.

He worked from home, so he now had an office, plus a bedroom, bathroom, and small sitting room for himself, here in my large apartment.

Working from my apartment, being with me in our spare time and then submitting to me at BDSM Manor most weekends, didn't seem like a healthy balance to me.

For a couple of weeks, as we fell deeply in love, I had resisted asking him to move in.

Alex raised it a couple of times, so in the end I had arranged a session with our lead Psychiatrist at the Manor.

She ran our welfare section and also the program supporting people with CPA (Compulsive Porn Addiction).

Linda, (or Professor/Doctor Brightling depending) was a valued member of our team and very well respected in academic society.

Her ground-breaking research into CPA (her term) which is the kind of addiction that impacts negatively on a person's life, was changing the attitude of the medical profession towards what was an increasing issue.

All of our minders were people who were, or had struggled with CPA, and all of them flourished under Linda's care. Quite frankly we could not run the Manor or be sure of our slaves safety without them.

Alex had beamed when I explained to him and Linda that I had requested the counselling session because I wanted to ask Alex to move in with me, but I was unsure that it was a healthy idea.

"But it's what I want as well," Alex had said taking my hand, "I love you."

I had looked at Linda helplessly, moved by his easy declaration and how sure he sounded.

Linda had smartly guided us through.

Yes, we were in love.

Yes, I owned Alex now and could simply command him to live with me.

Alex would happily live full time as a slave, but this wasn't what I wanted.

Linda had agreed this was not wise and had pulled out of Alex that he really wanted to be both my slave and my partner.

I was unsure that such a balance was achievable.

Linda thought we were already halfway there.

As a new slave she had been assessing Alex, that was standard procedure, so she knew a lot about our relationship already.

She knew that he had previously channeled his need for danger into extreme sports and physical activity.

I had told him flat out, no more free climbing, it was too risky, and I didn't want him hurt. If he climbed, he climbed with ropes and safety equipment.

Alex could not have argued with that. He no longer had the right to make his own decisions, and his body was now my property.

Whether you think that is right, wrong, appalling, or hot as hell. That's just how it is for us.

Linda pointed out that she knew not only had I agreed Alex could still climb, just with less risk, but we had taken three days away a couple of weeks ago and Alex was now teaching me to climb.

He's a qualified instructor.

She felt this demonstrated excellent common sense, my respect for Alex as an individual and a good indicator that we could move forward in a healthy way.

She had been extremely positive about Alex signing me up for Marathon training.

(I had asked her if she wanted to take my place.)

"Would you use your status as Alex's Master to win an argument, or as punishment for upsetting you?" Linda had asked me.

"I would like to say No," I confessed, "but realistically, yes I will. I'm only human."

She had smiled delighted; apparently had I denied the possibility we would have been doomed.

Who can understand Psychiatrists?

Still, I had been reassured enough to give it a go and it was amazing.

Alex was both my partner and my slave.

He supported me, worshipped me (when appropriate) challenged me, and frequently annoyed the hell out of me.

I was trying to do the same for him (although of course I'm never annoying!).

Sometimes his need to submit or my need to dominate led to play at random times, but it wasn't, as I had feared it might, intruding or overriding our ability to live a positive and well-balanced life.

Post salad, and delicious bread we both spent another couple of hours on work before our run.

It was only Thursday, but we were spending Friday at the Manor, preparing for Master John's birthday celebrations. Alex was going help set up the tanks in which my Mermaids and Merman would be displayed.

I was excited as to how Alex would be received. I had wanted a Merman for a long time, and since his tail had arrived a few weeks previously, he had become well used to the challenge of swimming in restrictive bondage.

He had been kept out of sight since his first weekend at the Manor, swimming practice since his tail had arrived, and John's deep throat training had taken a lot of time. Plus, one weekend we had not been there at all.

Both Alex and my other slaves, did occasionally need to be available at weekends to do 'normal' things.

Meet friends, attend work functions.

People who were not involved in the BDSM scene, were likely to be suspicious if their friends or family were never available for anything.

Casey had attended a family wedding on this weekend, so Alex and I had taken the opportunity to go climbing.

Hard work, breath-taking and incredible.

Keira had struggled a little as her only close friend had been away and her need for submission was strong.

Alex treated her and me to a show, and then we took her home for a couple of nights and she settled.

As her Master and owner, Keira's well-being was my responsibility so if she was unable maintain it herself, she knew I would always be there for her.

It was approaching 9pm, and already dark, when Alex and I entered a nearby park.

It was well lit and had decent paths, so was good for running at night.

Alex was showing off, running backwards, and doing handsprings, as I concentrated on my breathing.

He regularly did Marathons and was a good trainer. I ran for fitness but usually in short bursts, so the longer distance was a challenge and Alex had been working on my stamina, while taking care not to risk an injury.

I hadn't admitted it as yet, but I was starting to enjoy it immensely.

We had finished the warmup session and were settling into a rhythm when we heard the scream.

Now, I'm a professional dominant.

I enjoy causing pain. Torturing and abusing men and women for my (and their) pleasure and amusement.

I'm used to hearing women scream. From pain, fear, ecstasy, or a combination of the above.

So, I know the difference between a woman screaming in the throes of submissive passion and a woman screaming in terror for her life.

This was the later.

We headed fast towards the sound.

There were four of them. The woman was struggling to get off the ground and as we raced towards them, one of the men punched her hard in the face and she went down.

Her clothes were torn and there was blood, though at a glance it was impossible to tell where it was coming from.

The men turned as they heard us running and we waded in.

I realized straight away that one guy had separated to draw me away from Alex and knew their plan was three to one.

Take him out, then it was four to one on me.

Alex is about 4 inches taller than me, so would have seemed the bigger threat.

It was clear they had done this before, as they were silent and sure of themselves, all business.

As I circled with my opponent, I saw Alex who was surrounded, take a punishing blow to the ribs that doubled him over, and then a backhand that crashed him back into the two goons behind him.

I wasn't about to fight fair, and my time in New York hadn't all been about shows, dinner and hook up's.

I feinted then took my guy down with a foot in the balls that made his eyes roll back and he crashed to the ground, the only sound was his head smacking against the concrete.

Spinning around I stopped in shock, my mouth falling open.

One moment Alex had three guys on him, the next they were falling away and hitting the ground, Alex a blur of graceful movement.

It was like Tai Chi on speed.

Glancing over to check on me and pressing his hand briefly to his mouth (not bleeding) Alex went to the woman moaning on the ground.

She cowered back as he knelt beside her.

"Hey, it's okay, try not to move," he said softly.

Pulling out my phone and dialing I shook my head in disbelief, suddenly sure that Alex had taken those hits, purely to sucker the guys in getting close enough that he could take them down.

I spoke briefly into the phone and looked down at the girl. Maybe twenty, running gear. Clearly disorientated and terrified.

"There's help coming," Alex said. I nodded confirmation as he looked up at me.

"Do you feel sick at all?"

"Maybe," she whispered, drawing back when Alex automatically tried to reach for her.

He hesitated, frustrated.

"Quick question," I said, joining them on the ground, "how did I not know my boyfriend was a kick ass Kung Fu expert?"

He smiled, "Actually it's Jiu-Jitsu, and a man has to have some secrets!"

"Are you together?" the girl asked.

"Yes," Alex confirmed and smiled fully as he saw her relax.

Our eyes met briefly. Ironic, she now assumed we were gay, so she was safe.

She was of course.

We helped her turn on to her side in case she was sick and reassured her as the sirens came nearer.

Alex kept her talking as we waited. It came out that her boyfriend had asked her not to run alone, he was going to be upset. Also, he was a security guard and happened to work in a building that I owned.

"Your boyfriend is right and he's wrong," I told her.

"Yes, you should consider finding a running partner, but also there should be no reason whatsoever why you should not feel safe running in a park at 9 o'clock in the fucking evening."

She winced as I hissed out the end of the sentence and I saw that I had scared her.

"I'm sorry, I'm pissed off," I said, then stood, "I need to make a call."

Alex nodded and I moved away. He was as angry as me but doing a better job of controlling it.

I called my PA, then stood and fumed as the police and paramedics did their thing.

My first call, and contact turned up to make sure that everything ran smoothly.

He was high up in the force and also a fellow master, so he quickly took the lead and vouched for us.

The paramedics confirmed that our young lady was concussed and had a likely fracture in her arm, so Alex calmed her as she was secured to a stretcher to be transported.

My PA called me back and after a brief discussion I interrupted the paramedics.

"She'll be going to PGH, my PA and her boyfriend will meet you there."

"No problem," they agreed.

She grabbed for me, "I can't afford that," she said, eyes wide, "and my boyfriend will lose his job."

I hushed her, "Your boyfriend works for one of my companies, and you don't need to worry about anything but getting better, okay?"

"Thank you," she whispered as she was whisked away.

Alex eyed me as calm was restored, "That's a posh hospital. VERY expensive."

"He can afford it, flash git," Master Lo confirmed, as he watched the arseholes being taken away.

"Alex this is Master Lo," I introduced them.

They shook hands.

"You're the firearms guy?" Alex asked.

"That's me," he agreed.

"Master Aquarius has been keeping you under wraps, hasn't he?" Lo commented.

Alex flushed and I grinned.

"You are getting a preview of this weekend's entertainment," I teased.

Lo made a sign that he would look forward to it as he answered his phone, pausing quickly he pointed at Alex, "You're favoring your ribs, get them checked out," a quick wave and he disappeared.

I would find time to thank him over the weekend.

I lifted Alex's shirt and cursed at the darkening mark already spreading.

"Just bruised," he said.

"You're not going into your tail, or on display unless Nurse Rachel clears you."

"What, No!"

"Do I need to run you to hospital?"

"No, honestly, I've cracked ribs before, this is bruising."

I wasn't happy, but Alex demonstrated full movement and was having no issues breathing so I decided to let it be and keep a close eye on him.

We headed back to our apartment in silence, I was still struggling with my temper.

After about ten minutes Alex ventured, "Are you okay?"

I huffed.

"I mean, did that bring back bad memories, about what happened to you?"

I stopped and frowned at Alex for a moment, confused as to his meaning. Then I realized.

He was concerned that I was upset because of a punishment I had suffered at my cousins bidding years ago.

I touched his cheek gently, a fine bruise was forming there as well, "No, it's not that."

We began to walk again, "I haven't told you how Keira came into my possession. Has she?"

"No, she hasn't."

He listened intently as I told him about Keira's journey to Slavedom.

She had been seventeen and fresh out of the social care system when I first saw her.

I was driving through the city on my way home from the airport.

Passing a club in the early hours of the morning I slowed to avoid a fight in the street.

It was deserted. A young woman, a girl really, was trying to walk away from a drunk guy who kept pulling her around and was shouting in her face.

I was jetlagged, and it wasn't any of my business, until he started with his fists.

I ensured that he had a broken nose and lost a few teeth as payback for the broken nose he gave Keira.

I had taken her to hospital and made sure that she was well taken care of.

A few weeks later, I visited Keira at her request.

She was recovering from having her nose fixed, a necessity that left me furious, she had been no match for that idiot.

I had only returned to the area six months earlier and had been busy establishing myself at the Manor and finding the perfect apartment.

I had been very drawn to this young girl, who thanked me so sweetly for helping her and paying for the surgery she needed following her injury.

I immediately knew that she was submissive, and it was clear she was completely on her own and desperately lonely.

I told her that I expected her to pay me back for my help. The condition was to stay in contact with a friend of mine and go back to college. I would fund it.

Her own nature wouldn't let her say no, a fact I used ruthlessly and then walked away.

I walked away for nearly three years. Although I knew that she had been doing well at college, later University, and had improved her social circle.

One of our wellbeing team, a councilor who worked with Linda, had been her contact all this time and had told me that Keira's unmet needs were overwhelming her, and she was starting to struggle again.

I took Keira to dinner for her twentieth birthday, and discovered an intelligent, delightful young women with zero filters.

She had experienced a couple of relationships in the past few years, always ending badly. She was seeking abusive partners.

Like many submissives, she wrongly thought that she needed abuse to satisfy her needs. She also wrongly, assumed her needs were bad.

I took her to BDSM Manor for a weekend.

During the preceding three years Casey had become my slave and the two of us showed her around. Showed her what a healthy sub / dom relationship was.

Talked to her about more positive ways of fulfilling her needs.

Keira had boldly asked me to claim her as we drove her back to University.

I made it clear that had never been part of the condition of my help.

I just wanted her to do well, but I agreed that she could perhaps have some guided time with a Master that I trusted, and maybe, once she was a few years older, she may want to become owned by someone at the Manor.

Three days later Sadie called me.

"Your new slave is camped on the driveway and won't move," she told me.

Driving down with Casey, we found Keira, sat on the steps in the rain, refusing all attempts to move her.

I had bullied her into going in and getting warm and dry. Then Sadie had bullied me in to allowing them to go and have a session with Linda.

Linda had been clear.

I was what she needed.

"She's not even twenty-one," I had argued, "you are talking about taking away someone's life choice, she's a child, it's obscene."

"She will thrive with you Master Aquarius," Linda had told me, "but without your full support and guidance I doubt she will make it."

"What do you mean?"

"She's self-harming. She's starting to spiral. I know she is young, and you know I am always cautious of the slave / master relationship, but in her case, she needs this."

"What age did you know you were a dominant?" Sadie put in.

I glared at her, I hated when she was right.

"What about her degree?" I asked.

Linda smiled, "Well, that will be up to you!"

I stopped.

"Damn right," I growled.