BDSM Manor Ch. 03: Yo Ho Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that no more than mutters were coming from behind the gag, we stood and observed Alex.

"I wonder what that was?" John said.

I shrugged.

"Sounded like Catalan to me," came a voice behind us.

We turned and looked at Mistress Sonja.

"Seriously?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yes, I was with a guy who spoke Catalan. I don't really understand much at all, but I don't think he was complimenting you!"

We watched her go and then Curtis piped up, "I never knew Catalan was the official language of Mermaids."

I sniggered.

"Right," John began, organizing his little band of Masters, "we need to work in size order, so who has the teeniest dick?"

Everyone laughed and started comparing and insulting each other.

In his way John was being kind.

I had been getting Alex used to larger dildo's over the past few weeks, but there was no way to really prepare for someone of John's size. It was never going to be anything other than painful.

He had gathered eight of his mates for this party within a party, and would literally work up through cock size, stretching Alex as they went.

Suddenly I had to get out of there.

I felt too hot and there was too much going on all around.

"You are welcome to stay," John said.

"I think I need some fresh air."

He took my arm, "We are in the garden! Fresh air? Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yea, I guess I mean I need some quiet. I'll be back in a little while."

I managed a grin at Alex's predicament as one of the masters worked lube into his hole and he grumbled and moaned and writhed.

Moving towards a more peaceful section of the garden I smiled at the various antics all around, and the BBQ just getting warmed up. We would have a feast later.

But not until everyone was sexed out.

I felt unsettled.

Things had moved really fast since Alex inserted himself into my life, and even though I had no doubts, I still felt antsy.

Uncertain.

Maybe it was just change.

Change can often be unsettling, and I was now responsible for three human beings, as well as my (mostly silent) half of the estate.

The noise of the party reduced behind me as I scrunched down some narrow gravel paths, it was quite gloomy but there were still a few late bees making the most of the flowers.

"I hope you don't get locked out," I muttered to one.

Our gardener's hives were close though. Close enough for them to use their visual clues and not need to navigate.

Our head gardener was an ex-slave whose master had died shortly after BDSM Manor opened.

He had been enslaved in a rather old fashioned and extreme way for over ten years when his Master passed in his sleep from a sudden cardiac arrest.

John and Sadie had gone to check on Owen and found someone who simply did not know how to, or even want to, live in the modern world.

So, he came to the Manor, not far from twenty years now, he was in his mid-sixties and a fascinating man. I had loved speaking with him, even as a teenager.

I believed that chastity and denial was his kink, though we had never spoken about that, and I also believed that Sadie helped him with any needs in that area.

John had mentioned once that Owen's need had quietened with grief and age, and Linda had confirmed that he had not really been suited to slave-hood, he probably had other challenges that should have been addressed when he was younger.

However, he was safe here with us, could make his own decisions with the minimum of support and was happy.

As were the bees!

Thinking about Owen and the conversations I had enjoyed with him, since being a young man had calmed me and I rounded a dark corner drawing back in surprise as I came across a minder.

"Master Aquarius," he nodded respectfully.

"Hi, sorry I wasn't expecting to see anyone."

"I'm just supervising the path," he said, rolling his eyes down.

I looked down also and half laughed, half choked, as I saw the 'path' he was referring to.

Stretched spread-eagled in a perfect sized dip, was a slave.

His arms and legs were firmed bound to stakes in the ground, his body was almost exactly the same width as the path.

Cock and balls tied, swollen and throbbing.

Gagged, but watching me.

"Okaaaayy," I said, grinning.

Christ, I love this place.

"So, am I allowed to walk on this section of path?" I asked.

The 'path' nodded frantically, grunting behind the gag.

The minder sighed.

"Well, really he is being punished, but yes, anyone walking this way is allowed to walk on the 'path'."

"Cool."

I gripped the rail both sides and placed one boot on the slave's belly, just above his crotch.

He tensed and tightened ready for me.

"You sure about this," I asked, "I'm 6ft on a good hair day and I like to work out."

He nodded enthusiastically.

The minder and I grinned at each other, "Okay then."

I slowly moved my weight to my foot, then stepped up with both feet, using the rail to balance.

I long low moan came from beneath me as I took tiny steps up his body.

I hesitated at the ribs but to be honest the guy was much more obviously muscular than me and was practically cumming from pleasure, so I continued carefully up.

I stood for a moment on his chest, before stepping off over his head.

Face, heads, and necks were off limits for trampling here.

I crouched down and pulled the slave's gag free; he was breathing heavily from pure pleasure.

"Thank you, Master Aquarius, please you can walk on me again, if you like."

"In a minute," I studied him, "are you Tom?"

"Yes Master."

"You are normally tied under my cousins car?"

"That's right Master, I love having Mistress Sadie's car parked on me."

"Or sometimes if they are all around, you have three Harley-Davidson's on you. I've seen them, crushing your chest, stomach and bollocks."

"Oh yes," it came out as an aroused moan," I love having the Harley's crushing me."

"Yea," I smiled, "Master Lo complained that you came all over his tyre!"

Tom smiled, looking quite dreamy at the memory.

"How come you've been demoted from car park to path?" I asked.

Tom's face fell.

"Go on," the minder said, "tell Master Aquarius what you did."

Tom actually looked quite embarrassed, which is unusual for a slave who enjoys humiliation.

"I tried to persuade another slave to park a different car on me," he whispered.

It takes a lot to shock me, but that did.

"You are aware that my cousin's little tinker toy is the only car around here that wouldn't crush your internal organs?"

"Yes Master."

"That was incredibly bloody stupid wasn't it?"

He nodded sadly, "Master Patrick, I'm his, and Mistress Sadie have referred me to Dr Brightling, and Mistress Sadie said I will be banned if I ever try anything like that again."

"She's right."

Tom looked so upset I nearly relented but then he said, "I just wanted to know what it felt like."

"Tom, what is the point in being owned if you don't trust your Master to know what's right for you?"

His lips wobbled a bit.

"Don't you trust Master Patrick? If not, you need to tell me now and we can do something about it."

"No, no I do. I trust my Master. I love my Master," he was almost sobbing, "I was just being stupid, I'm sorry."

"Okay," I placed a hand on his chest to calm him," Okay, you've only been coming a few months, right?"

He nodded.

I knelt down so I could properly make eye contact.

"You need to talk openly with Master Patrick. If you ever need support or advice it can be arranged, that's why we're here. If you feel you want or need more then talk to him. We learn from each other here."

"I understand Master Aquarius, thank you."

I studied him for a moment, but then satisfied held up the gag.

"You want I should walk on you again?"

"Yes, please Master."

I smiled and re-fastened the gag for him, before stepping back onto his chest and walking slowly down his abdomen.

His moans increased as I reached his flat belly. That area that is soft, mysterious and life giving on a woman, but on a man like this. Hard but also vulnerable.

It was clear that he enjoyed my weight here.

I stopped and turned, thinking for a moment, while he groaned in pleasure beneath me.

"You know," I said to the minder, "I think there has been a mistake."

"Sir?"

"I don't think you are here to mind this path at all."

He looked at me confused.

"I think you misunderstood your instructions. Look at that beautiful bush, you can see it best from here. I think your instructions were to stand on this path so that you could mind that beautiful bush."

"Oh fuck, yes!" came garbled but understandable from the gagged path beneath me.

The minder grinned, "How daft of me, I think you may be right Sir."

I laughed and stepped off.

"Get over here and take care of that shrub!"

He paused before stepping on.

"Master Aquarius, I'm due here for another two hours."

"You're half my weight. Just stand in this area and move your weight around slowly, he'll enjoy himself."

Tom indicated his agreement.

Shrugging and grabbing the rail the minder stepped onto his stomach and found his balance.

"Your abs will get a workout as well, balancing on that," I said, making him laugh.

I hadn't long left the still chuckling minder and ecstasy ridden slave (sorry path) behind me when I spotted Master Patrick coming the other way.

I didn't know him well; he was quite new and a little nervous around me.

"Good evening Master Patrick."

"Master Aquarius, how are you?"

"I've just been talking to your Tom."

"Oh."

I grinned to show him all was well.

"Were you coming to rescue him?"

"Well, I think he has learned his lesson. Mistress Sadie put the fear of God into him, and he has to assist in the kitchen for three months before she will even consider letting him near her car again."

I nodded my approval.

"He looks like he has been thinking about it."

Master Patrick nodded, "Yes, he knows we were lucky to become members. He knows he nearly fucked it up."

"Well," I told him, "I've just left him with the minder stood on his piece of path, looking after a nearby bush."

He laughed, "Why didn't I think of that?"

I shrugged, "He will be fine for a while, can I buy you a free drink?"

He smiled, "Thank you, I'll leave him for half an hour or so, and then let him enjoy some of the party. It's insane."

I enjoyed learning more about Patrick and Tom and when we separated, I decided to check on my own brood.

The party / orgy was still in full swing, but people were starting to get distracted by the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen area and BBQ.

I found Keira first.

Master Aiden was teasing the hell out of her.

She had slaves fondling her breasts and another fucking her in the ass with a well lubed dildo, all the while Aiden was using her mouth.

He was always gentle, but enough frustration was its own torment, and it was clear they were not quite allowing Keira satisfaction.

She was still completely helpless in her tail and hands bound. I had no doubt she would be returned to me, still frustrated.

That was Aiden's kink.

I walked further and found Casey.

They had re-tied her hanging from her arms. Her tail was on the floor, but of course she could not use it to take any weight as she was anally fucked by a small group.

Still gagged and blindfolded. Her nipples were in clamps with weights that swung and jumped as her temporary masters thrust into her.

It was hard to tell from her moans and their grunts, who was enjoying it more.

Smiling and feeling much better, I returned to John's group.

Raising an eyebrow in question as I found Alex had been turned over and was now tied with his back against the barrel.

His arms were still bound behind his back. Ropes over his chest and torso secured him to the barrel.

His impressive tail was tied in the air, someone had rigged up some sort of pulley, and wrapped it around the fin.

His ass was therefore still available, and Curtis was currently slowly but relentlessly impaling him.

Everyone was gathered around admiring, as at Alex's other end John had his head tipped back and was deep throating him.

Alex was also still blindfolded and involuntarily fighting the ropes as John stole his breath.

Watching him, I was so hard, I could hardly breathe either.

John pulled out allowed Alex to gasp as Curtis came inside him.

I moved forwards and stroked Alex's chest as he panted and gathered himself.

Curtis leaned past me briefly to kiss Alex deeply, "You have an awesome ass, Slave," he said then moved back giving me a wink.

I laughed.

"Thank you, Master Curtis," Alex managed.

I frowned at John and indicated the new position.

"Oh, yes," he said, "it wasn't working, too painful for Alex's ribs he really wasn't enjoying himself at all. Were you?" he added lifting Alex's chin.

"No Master John, I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize, this is working very well," John stopped any further comment by slipping his engorged cock back between Alex's lips.

I watched Alex's cheeks hollow as he encouraged John deeper, somehow, I became impossibly harder.

"I'm not quite ready to introduce this little pain slut's ass to my cock," John said, "why don't you finish prepping him for me?"

I smirked at the idea of anyone referring to Alex as little, and moved behind his tail, where a slave quickly sheathed and lubed me.

I didn't actually have to wear a condom to fuck Alex as he belonged to me, but it was considered polite when in company.

Wrapping an arm around the tail and another on Alex's butt I pushed deep. Hard and fast, enjoying his muted groan.

When he is this turned on, he wants it hard.

John and I double fucked him, watching him struggle for breath and vibrate with pleasure.

John pulled out when Alex started to struggle and as I thrust into him, he was sobbing, "Fuck, oh Christ."

John looked at me, now rubbing his cock against Alex's trembling lips to tease.

"Master Aquarius, is this slave in chastity?"

"Of course he is," I confirmed, "have you ever seen a Merman with a boner?" I was getting close and started to thrust faster.

"Jesus," John laughed, "no wonder he's in so much pain when he cums."

"Christ, imagine the state of that tail inside," Curtis grinned.

"Imagine the state of his cock," I gasped out as I came aggressively into the man I loved, while listening to him scream.

Curtis comforted him kindly while I sorted myself out.

"Hush now," he said, removing the blindfold, "it wouldn't hurt if you didn't cum. That's naughty."

Alex laughed through his tears.

John moved around so he could look down at Alex.

"Happy birthday to me," he said softly, caressing Alex's torso gently.

Alex's breath was still sobbing, but he smiled.

"Happy birthday Master John."

"This is going to hurt."

"I know Master."

"Do you want a safe word?"

Alex shook his head, "No thank you Master John, please I want to feel you stretching me."

We had quite a crowd now, there were very few slaves that could successfully take John, and everyone was excited to see Alex get pounded.

John paused once he was covered and lubed.

Alex was watching him, eyes wide, shaking with fear and excitement.

"Without a safe word only me or your Master can stop this," John advised him.

Alex's eyes moved to mine and I saw that he was deep in the zone, blissed out on sex and pain.

He looked back at John, managed a deep breath, and nodded.

His eyes closed as John started to rub his head against his hole.

Pushing just a little until Alex was thrusting and begging for more.

John pushed his tip in, even this was a stretch and Alex's head fell back with a drawn out, "Fuucckk!"

Further in and it was beautifully painful to see, Alex was already being anally tortured, and his breathing was fractured.

"Here," Curtis said, moving forward with his slave Chris and holding his cock out, "bite on this, it will help."

Both Chris and Alex laughed at this, John took advantage of Alex relaxing slightly and pushed in harder. Two thirds in.

"Oh fucking, Christ," Alex cried, "Chris quick give me that cock."

Chris slid himself between Alex's lips and murmured encouragement as Alex sucked and licked him, trying to distract himself from the pain, now deep in his bowels.

John was moving forward steadily. Feeling his way.

Any sign of panic or an obstruction I knew he would stop, he would not risk an injury, but unless there was some sort of internal issue, John was going balls deep into my guy.

It was hot as hell.

Chris pulled out as Alex let out a hoarse scream and John paused.

"Alex?"

"I'm sorry Master John, please don't stop. Ahhh Fuck it hurts."

John shifted but didn't go any deeper, "Describe it."

"It's ripping me, I'm tearing. Master John, please fuck me, please rape me."

Chris kissed and soothed Alex, wiping away his tears while be cried and begged.

John pulled partly out and then back.

"There's no blood," he confirmed to me as Alex screamed.

The entire tail was vibrating.

"He's good," I confirmed, "Fuck him."

"Alex," John called to get his attention, "you're stretching really well for me. You can do this."

Alex pulled in three fast breaths and then lifted his head and looked at John.

"Happy birthday Master John," he said again and then howled as John slipped fully inside.

John started slowly, out to his tip, then deep to his balls, in smooth, sure movements, all the while Alex screaming and shaking beneath him.

Then faster and faster until he was pounding Alex brutality and grunting with the effort.

Alex had moved from screams to hoarse cries to almost silent sobbing as his voice faltered.

Chris continued to encourage and soothe him, and everyone watched in aroused amazement as John had never taken anyone this violently before.

I met Sadie's eyes and smirked at her. She was so turned on she was shaking, on the edge of control.

She walked around and leaned against me weakly.

"Jesus Christ," she moaned.

"Do you need some help there?" I teased.

"Not from you."

Curtis overheard and moved discreetly closer.

"Mistress Sadie, it would be an honour," he offered.

She nodded and I supported her with an arm around her waist as Curtis took her mouth and pushed a hand into her pirate bloomers.

Most people were too engrossed watching Alex be taken by John, to notice Curtis bring Sadie quickly to orgasm, swallowing her quiet cries.

Flushed, but more composed, Sadie regained her balance and kissed Curtis' cheek.

"Thank you so much, that was lovely."

He grinned and gallantly kissed her hand, "Don't ruin my reputation, but I've always wanted to do that."

Distraction over we turned back to the barrel and could see that John was close.

He had incredible stamina (for an old guy!) which was as much a problem for people as his size.

Alex was limp.

Clearly unconscious, but Chris (who had seen what we had been up to) was still with him and monitoring his breathing closely.

Finally, John came, buried deep inside Alex, who groaned slightly even though he was unaware.

Sadie and Curtis moved forward as John pulled out, to help steady him, and we all gasped at Alex's gaping ass hole.

"Jesus, I could bury my arm in there," one guy muttered, and I winced on Alex's behalf.

John was removing his condom himself, checking carefully for any signs of blood, and after confirming to our head nurse, Rachel, that there was none, she did a quick visual / digital check.

She then came up and checked Alex's breathing and pulse, before looking at me.

"All seems okay, although he going to have pain. No more tonight."

"No, no more tonight," I agreed, "I'll bring him to you in the morning for a full exam."

She nodded and moved off to check on someone else.