BDSM Manor Ch. 03: Yo Ho Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone had handed John a bottle of beer and he guzzled now as he moved to check on Alex.

"He should come round soon," he said.

"I'll stay, you go and start the feast," I said.

"Master?" Chris approached Curtis, "can I stay and help Master Aquarius with Alex?"

Curtis kissed him, "Of course you can, and we've been invited to dinner this week so you will be able to check on him then as well."

Chris smiled and moved back to me.

"Actually," I said, "I wanted to thank Chris for taking such good care of Alex, and I wondered if next weekend you would like to come down to the pool and have the Mermaids play with you?"

"Really?" Chris' eye's brightened with excitement and he looked pleadingly at Curtis, "Master, can I?"

"I assume I'm invited as well," Curtis drawled.

"Of course," I confirmed, and he grinned an acceptance before moving off in search of food.

Chris and I had released Alex not only from the barrel, but from his tail, bindings, and chastity cage, before he started to stir.

I didn't usually allow anyone to see the tails come on or off, but I trusted Chris.

Alex lay sprawled on his back for a while, breathing quietly, but then his eye lids started to flicker, his breathing sped up and he started to mutter quietly.

Chris gripped and stroked his hand, while I smoothed his hair back.

"Come on Alex, time to wake up," I called quietly.

Suddenly Alex's eyes flew open, he stared blindly, gasped in several large breaths, and came hard, flooding over his crotch and legs.

He wasn't even hard.

"Ahhh, fuck."

"Sssshhh," I kissed him until he settled, "you're okay."

"Master?" he blinked trying to focus on me.

"I'm right here."

"Shit," he closed his eyes and concentrated on slowing his breathing down, still gripping Chris' hand, hard.

Gradually he calmed, and then opened his eyes again. He looked Chris and me in turn, his face serious.

"That was amazing."

I started to laugh; Chris looked astounded.

"Master, that was amazing," he said again, "but I passed out. Will Master John take me again, so I don't pass out? I missed the end."

I couldn't speak for laughing.

"Jesus, Alex, have you seen the state of your arse?" Chris asked.

Alex shuddered, uncomfortable as he tried to twist and see.

Instead, he lay on his side and explored with his fingers.

"Oh fuck," he said looking shocked.

I rolled him so I could see.

"It's already better than it was," I reassured him, "just a little stretched."

"It feels strange."

I nodded, grinning at the sight of his sphincter vibrating as the traumatized muscles tried to remember their usual position.

"I should imagine it does," I kissed him again, "can you stand?"

"I'll try."

Chris and I lifted him under each arm and steadied him for a moment.

"Okay, I'm okay," he said, before wobbling again.

"You need some food."

Right on cue his stomach let out an enormous growl, making us all laugh.

"Master Aquarius, there is a shower room behind the bar, I can help Alex clean up and then we will come find you," Chris offered.

I looked at Alex in question and he nodded.

"Okay," I kissed Alex again, lingering a little and gently rubbing his butt, "Chris bring him straight back to me," I requested.

"Yes Master."

Twenty minutes later I saw Alex and Chris approaching, Alex looked pale, but some of that would be hunger.

He came over and saw Keira and Casey, still in their tail bondage, lying on a large couch. Grimacing he crawled on with them, half supporting himself over a cushion.

I passed him a plate of food and he thanked me, making short work of it. Chris sat with them to eat his food and they talked quietly, comparing their evening.

It was approaching midnight now, and most of the games had either stopped, or moved into the Manor.

John came over with glasses and champagne.

He paused when he handed Alex a glass, "Master Aquarius says you don't drink as a rule, but may make an exception for champagne?"

"I'll make an exception to celebrate your birthday Master John."

John smiled and we all drank the superb champagne and toasted John.

There was no doubt this party would go down in BDSM Manor history.

Master Aiden came over to check on Keira before he retired for the night.

She managed to raise herself onto her knees for a goodnight cuddle.

As he left, he whispered in my ear, "She still needs to cum Master Aquarius."

"I'll take care of it," I confirmed, winking at Keira.

And once, with some help from Chris and Curtis, I had my family safe back in my rooms, Alex and Casey exhausted in a heap, I pulled Keira to me and took care of her, thoroughly.

Sunday was a lazy day, filled with bleary eyed, hung over people.

We didn't see Sadie or John until the afternoon.

Rachel had passed Alex as fit and uninjured, following a detailed examination, which he said was worse than being fucked.

Following that, I sent him down for a massage after which he crashed out for the rest of the day.

He found me, Casey, and Keira in the pool, without tails, that evening.

"Sorry Master, I didn't realize how late it was."

"No problem, did you find food?"

He shook his head as he walked onto the platform, "No, I wanted to find you."

I shook my head, "We'll get room service upstairs."

He smiled and slipped into the water, swimming up for kisses from the girls and then me.

I decided that as all of my slaves were in the water I may as well have some attention, so I sat on the platform and let them all worship me for an hour before we went upstairs to clean up and order food, prior to a late drive back to the city.

John's party and Alex's debut had been a success.

To be continued.

Bonus.

Keep reading for the first time Alex goes into his tail.

It was usual for my slaves to wait for me by the pool.

Tails and equipment would be laid out waiting. They would kneel. Naked and ready for me.

However, on this occasion I told them to wait in the room until I called them down.

When they walked into our cavernous play area their excitement was immediate.

There were not two tails laid out, but three.

Alex's tail had arrived.

The girls both gave Alex a quick kiss, before they knelt in their places.

Making sure they were in the right position to see what happened.

Alex, shaking with excitement, his eyes locked onto mine, walked directly to me then dropped to his knees, head bowed.

"Master."

I smoothed his hair back and he looked up, his eye's bright with excitement.

"Thank me," I instructed.

Alex reached for my ass and pulled me forward half a step.

Gently kissing my thighs and balls until my legs were shaking, and then he took me deep.

Balls deep.

His lessons with John were paying dividends.

I let him worship my cock until my legs could barely hold me, then pulled him gently back.

Both of us were leaking and hard as rocks.

He sat on his heals, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, still tasting me.

I smoothed his hair again and he looked up at me, aroused and adoring.

I moved to Casey and allowed her to worship my cock, just a little, as I was on the edge.

Then Keira, who kissed my cock softly before licking my balls and thanking me.

"Have you noticed our new equipment?" I asked them.

This question opened them up for more natural conversation and Casey started.

"There's a swing, is it a swing?"

"Yes," I walked over to the simple rubber strip on chains and a pulley system.

"I might be pretty tough, but I can't throw Alex into the pool like I can you two."

Everyone laughed at the idea of me lobbing a 6ft 4, bound Merman into the pool.

The swing would make it easier to get him in and out of the pool, there were various other adjustments I had made to help with our new situation.

Keira was frowning at a new feature further back from the pool.

"What are the new restraints for Master?"

I smiled and walked over to the ropes hanging from the ceiling far above. It had been a bugger to set up.

Obviously, my slaves were well used to bondage, but we had other rooms for this kind of play.

"Well girls, you have become used to Alex helping with your tails, but the fact is, I need your help to get him into his as well."

They all looked at me bemused.

The tail bondage was severe, once strapped into it my slaves were helpless on dry land.

I grinned and motioned for Alex, "Alex, come."

He walked over to me and then sank back to his knees.

Holding his wrists out when requested, I locked him quickly into cuffs and then raised him up, his knees still touching the flagstones, just. Hanging from his wrists.

He looked so hot, half suspended like this, I fisted his hair, dragged his head back and kissed him until he was thrusting into space.

Once both of us were panting I called to the girls, "Come help me."

They came over quickly. Confused, but eager to find out what this new game was.

"What do you need Master?" Casey asked.

"I need him to cum," I smiled and added, "but we have no need to rush."

The fact is, we all new that Alex would cum with very little encouragement, but it was much more fun to hold him on the edge for a while.

Casey and Keira began by stroking and kissing his body. Alex spread his knees, putting more weight on his wrists, but making himself more open, and murmured encouragement to them.

I stood back and slowly stroked myself as I watched them cover every inch of him with caresses and wet kisses.

Until "Stop, leave him," I ordered, and they scrambled back.

Alex blinked, confused as I approached him and then gasped as I knelt beside him and slapped his arse hard.

"Ahhh," he grunted as I spanked his butt red. His body swinging with the force of the blows.

When he started begging to be fucked, I stopped and motioned the girls to continue.

Back they came, with their gentle teasing hands, soft kisses, and wet tongues.

Alex was sobbing now as he was teased beyond endurance but kissing them back with enthusiasm every time they claimed his mouth.

Again, he reached the edge, his cock dripping pre-cum and again I stopped them.

This time I spanked his chest and stomach, forcing the air to rush out in heavy grunts and making him lightheaded as he could not catch his breath.

"Please," he gasped.

"Fuck me."

I grasped his face and kissed him soundly before grinning at him, "No."

Alex started to sob, hanging limp apart from his straining cock.

I quietly gave the girls some instructions and they went to him again, Keira stroking his cock and Casey impaling him and massaging his prostate.

Alex's eyes were wide in shock and his body vibrated as he yelled and came hard.

Gasping and laughing in the end.

"Finally," I teased, making him laugh harder.

I sent the girls back to their tails and then picked up a small box before returning to Alex and his softening cock.

He watched, still breathing hard, and curious.

I pulled the cock cage from the box and watched his mouth fall open in shock.

"Master," Keira said, "Alex is going into his tail in chastity?"

I grinned at them all.

"Well, you two are impaled. Fair is fair."

The girls giggled as I quickly caged Alex, who winced as he was so sensitive.

Then I released him and let him recover slightly.

"When you are ready you can come and help with the girls as normal."

Ten minutes later Alex joined me, just as I had inserted Casey's dildo.

"You okay?"

"Yes Master, it feels a little strange, but not painful."

I eyed the cage. So far Alex had reminded soft, which was probably a new record.

"I can carry on with Casey if you want to prepare Keira," Alex offered.

I smiled and soon had Keira dripping and ready for her dildo, as Alex expertly bound Casey's legs.

He was moving slowly and teasing her, so I caught up with Keira and the girls were into their finished bondage at the same time.

Alex lifted Casey (careful not to knock his cage) and I Keira, and we slid them both into the pool.

Immediately in their element they swam around to full immerse their tails, and then came back to the edge, eager to see Alex bound.

Alex could not stop grinning as I walked him to his tail.

He lay down and I quickly wrapped him in the thick elastic bindings that wrapped around his hips, knees, and ankles.

He had already been practicing with this in the pool.

Next, I wrapped a new extra layer around his hips. This had a velcro-like surface, for this tail to attach to.

The cage was now buried under two bindings, though I could see from his flushed face that he was trying to get hard again.

"Pain?"

"It feels good Master."

I rolled him onto his stomach, into position on his tail. He raised himself on his elbows to make eye contact with the girls and grinned at them.

Breathing fast, super excited.

I pushed the fin over his feet and pulled the material together, quickly pulling the hidden zip up to his knees.

"Oh my God," he muttered.

"How does it feel?" Casey called.

"I didn't realize how tight it is," he replied.

"It will feel even tighter when it gets wet," Keira confirmed.

I tugged the material straight and then zipped up to his hips, final adjustment and smoothing of material and he was done.

I checked his opening, making him gasp as I inserted a finger into his ass.

Then I rolled him over and checked everything was smooth.

"Perfect," I whispered and lowered myself on top of Alex to kiss him.

He could only use his arms now, as he pulled me close.

I pulled back and grinned at him, "Ready to try the water?"

"Yes please, Master."

I raised myself, making him groan, and grabbed the swing, pulling it over to him.

Alex pulled himself up the chains, and once he was sat on the swing, "Don't you look pretty," I said, making him laugh. I swung it around so that the girls could see.

They both gasped, he looked amazing.

The tail curved down below his abs, diving deep to display his ripped but still lean body.

There was nothing bulky about Alex, just sculpted perfection and the tone of the tail perfectly matched his skin, then leading down into the copper and gold, that snaked over his hips and legs to the large fin.

Alex was looking down at himself with wonder, as I swung him over the pool.

"Okay," I drew his attention to me, "you will go under when you hit the water. Don't try to swim, let the girls bring you up."

He nodded, then with a happy yell dropped from the swing and out of sight.

Casey and Keira dived straight down and pulled him to the surface and over to me where I now sat on the platform.

Alex and I gripped forearms, so he could get used to the feel of his bondage tail.

The weight of it wet.

The movement he would use to swim.

Casey and Keira added tips and encouragement and couldn't stop stroking him.

They were beautiful Mermaids, but as a Merman, Alex looked powerful.

"I didn't realize how hard you worked," he admitted to the girls.

"It becomes second nature," Casey told him, "you can't expect to be an expert first time out."

Half an hour later I pulled Alex from the water and lay him face down over the edge of the pool, where Casey and Keira could come and take turns kissing him as I fucked him in his tail for the first time.

The first of many.