BDSM Manor Ch. 03: Yo Ho Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then again, "That's damn well right."

I had burst into Keira's room and informed her that if she wanted to belong to me, I expected her to achieve the best academic results she was capable of and a useful, proactive contribution to society.

Casey had held her while she cried tears of relief, and she had started her life as my slave.

Although her introduction to that life was slow and cautious.

I took her for the first time on her twenty-first birthday, and it was beautiful.

That had been five years ago.

Alex had stopped walking by the time I reached the end of the story.

Now, he moved in and put his arms around my waist, his forehead against mine.

"Oh God."

"What?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"I love you," he said quietly, almost painfully.

"I love you more every day. I love that you are a brutally hard Master. I love that you are kind.

"I love the way your cock hardens when you watch me being gangbanged. I love that you give a fortune to Keira's charity and you think she doesn't know.

"I love the little gasping noise you make when you cum."

He lightly ran his nose and lips up my neck and nipped my ear before continuing, making me shiver and fist his top.

"I love your cuddles. I love the way you chew your food.

"I love the way you wield a whip. I love that you snore. I love how you taste.

"I love when you force me. I love when you hold me. I love that you always burn toast.

"I love that you brake too hard. I love that you love me. I love you so much it hurts."

We held each other for a few moments.

"I don't snore!" I said, deeply insulted.

Alex laughed so hard he went pale as he clutched his ribs.

"Come on," I guided Alex inside and later that night when I had him curled against me nearly asleep, I admitted, "It's the same for me."

"What is?" he asked sleepily.

"I love you, the same."

"Why?"

I looked at his sleepy face and kissed his sore cheek, "Because you are brilliant and fascinating and you!"

The following morning Rachel cleared Alex and confirmed it was just bruising on his ribs and cheekbone.

We spent the day organizing our display for the party which would start Saturday afternoon and probably go through the night.

All three of my Mer-People (if you want to be politically correct) or Mer-Slaves (if you don't) would be displayed, bound and gagged, underwater in a large tank.

This raised obvious safety issues, so most of our time was spent checking and rechecking the air supplies.

Each tank had its own minder and we trained them on how to monitor the slave both visually and with the high-tech devices that displayed oxygen levels, blood pressure, heart rate etc.

My tech had never let me down, but it was important that they didn't rely completely on it and knew not to hesitate if they thought something was wrong.

Casey and Keira arrived Friday night and immediately started fussing over Alex.

I pointed out that I to had been involved in the fight, and the two of us were then treated to several hours of massage, numerous blow jobs and lazy sex.

Lazy because the girls did all the work, we just lay back and soaked up the worshipping.

Saturday dawned and Alex dragged me out for a run before breakfast and the final preparations for the day.

He managed two miles before he gave in to his ribs and we walked back.

"Master?"

"Hmmm?"

"You told me about Keira, but how did you meet Casey?"

I laughed, "Casey and I found each other about seven years ago," I paused.

"Yea, I hadn't quite been back a year. She was my first."

"First women or first slave?" he grinned.

"Both actually!"

"What?" Alex gaped, "you hadn't been with a woman before?"

I shook my head laughing at his incredulity.

"Not even in New York?"

"Alex, I'm gay you dick-head."

"You never wanted to experiment?"

"It's not like I wasn't sure," I explained, "I went to an all-boys boarding school. Definitely gay."

He snorted out a laugh.

"It was Casey's complete submission to me that made me hot for her, and the fact she needs pain so badly."

"But how did you meet?"

I huffed at the memory.

"I had an employee, embezzled about twenty-five grand from my company. Casey defended him in court."

"What happened to him?"

"I took one look at her sexy self, underestimated her and didn't prepare," I smiled ruefully.

"She tore me apart in court and he walked away."

"No shit?"

"No shit!"

"So," I continued, "when I saw her outside the court afterward, I invited her for a drink. She clearly was a smart cookie and I wanted to know more about her."

I smiled, remembering.

"She was so ballsy, so sure of herself, but we hit it off. I told her I was gay and asked her on a platonic date. I felt that she needed help, but I couldn't see with what."

"You just can't stop yourself, can you?"

"What?"

"Helping people."

I shrugged, embarrassed.

"So," Alex prompted, "what did she need."

"To submit," I confirmed, "she was making herself ill. Working herself into the ground and her needs never being met. Submission and pain is her release."

Alex nodded, understanding.

"I brought her to the Manor and introduced her around, but we got on so well," I shrugged, "she became mine."

"Can I be honest Master?"

"Sure."

"I love that she took you down in court!"

I laughed, "Yea, so does she. To this day."

We spent the morning with the girls. Breakfast, swimming, and then light lunch.

It's hard to balance the needs of the body when you are going to be in tight bondage for hours.

Going to the bathroom is impossible, yet each of my slaves knew that they were going to be well used tonight.

Energy was needed to get through a hard session.

We had some experience in these matters though, so despite the long period of bondage today I knew they would be fine.

Weak, by the end of it, but I could deal with that.

By mid-afternoon Casey and Keira were in their tanks.

They had both protested that they wanted to see Alex on display, so I had promised that they would each get to see before Alex was freed, but it was useful having him to help set things up.

I did Alex last, and as I was climbing up the rope ladder inside the large freshwater tank, careful not to disrupt the delicate breathing tube, I saw Sadie and John waiting for me.

All of the displays were going up behind screens, but of course it was John's party, he could do what he liked.

I pulled myself dripping and naked over the edge of the tank, pulling the ladder up behind me and passing it to John.

I only had to make eye contact with Alex's minder for him to report.

"All good Sir, breathing is steady, just a little fast. Probably as he's excited and knew you were in the tank with him."

I did a visual check myself before I climbed down the outside of the glass, grinning as the minder was 'probably' right.

Sadie handed me a towel as I pushed my dripping hair back.

"Thanks," I wrapped it around my waist. We weren't prudish but I was not in the habit of dangling myself in front of my cousin.

"Oh my God," she breathed just grinning at me, then dashing back to the front of the tank, "have you seen this?"

"Sadie, I just set him up, of course I've seen it."

But when I walked around and looked up it stole my breath.

All three of my slaves were displayed in individual tanks. Blindfolded with cloth and leather.

Hands bound behind their backs (leather) a pole was threaded through behind their arms.

This had the effect of pushing out the girls breasts, making them seem even more lush and full than usual, hard nipples protruding.

With Alex it created a tension in his arms, pecs and abs, that enhanced the beautiful sculptured look of his lean but muscled body.

He's not as 'built' as I am, but strong and smooth, and fucking edible.

The pole also meant that they were all supported - floating in the water and able to move their tails.

The girls were letting their tails drift a little, small movements.

Alex was sweeping his as if he were exploring any chance to escape. Large powerful waves of intent.

My eyes roamed down his body to his incredible tail. It was five and a half feet long. Aged bronze with some dark golden scales.

Unlike the girls tails, Casey in her dark red and pink scales. Keira in her gunmetal and silver.

Alex's tail started quite low on his narrow hips, so the clever changing from skin to scales (they are a work of art) took your eye down his abs to the intriguing V and lower, almost to the promised land.

The girls were curvier, so their tails started at the waist and hugged their hips.

Alex's was higher at the back, with that wicked low sweep at the front. As he was slender and had no hips to speak of, the internal strapping created an extra binding, like Velcro, to keep the tail in place.

It worked very well, but I just wanted to lick his stomach.

"Looks like your Merman put up a fight!" John observed, pointing out the clear bruising on Alex's face and torso.

"I think he looks quite dashing," I joked, but then told them about our adventure the night before.

"Jesus," John said, "you've found yourself a true action man."

I grinned.

"Someone could write a comic book," Sadie said.

"Huh?" we both looked at her.

"He's so handsome and yummy. Imagine it. Computer nerd by day, protector of innocent citizens by evening, pain slut and sex slave by night."

"I would buy that comic," John said laughing.

I laughed with him; Alex was going to love the idea.

"What I don't understand," Sadie said, now walking from tank to tank, "is how they are breathing?"

"It's the gags," I explained.

All three were gagged with what also looked like leather strips. The kind of thing salty, scurvy ridden pirates could have found lying about the decks.

In fact, their mouths and noses were safely sealed in, and an almost invisible, transparent tube connected them to their air supply.

We had added props, including plants, rather like a human sized fish tank, so the tubes and monitors and cables, were all discretely tangled in props, caskets of coins, floating Jolly Rogers, and plant life.

John just stood grinning.

"This is so excellent."

"Are you still planning on bidding for Alex tonight?" I asked John.

"Oh, he's mine tonight," John confirmed ominously, "Why? Problem?"

"No, but I think he guessed," I shrugged, "you asked me to prepare him."

"Doesn't matter," John shrugged, "he couldn't take me without practice and it'll still be a shock."

He puffed himself out, "They simply don't make dildo's in my size."

"Master John, they don't make telegraph poles in your size," I agreed, making him laugh again.

"Mind you," he continued, looking worried, "I have an oversized barrel of rum that I was going to tie him over, do you think his ribs will be okay?"

I studied Alex and pondered; I was concerned myself.

"Um, Sir?"

I turned to the minder behind us.

"Sorry, couldn't help but hear. We have some thin foam. If we put it in some sacking and slung the whole thing over the barrel, it would cushion it a bit, but still look authentically pirate-y," he finished with a grin.

"Good idea," I looked John.

"Oh-Ah-Err!" he agreed, making me laugh again.

"Where do we find this stuff?" I asked.

"Just send Sandy over to me, I'll tell her what to do."

We found Sandy, one of our limited number of female minders, and she trotted off to make Alex's party gangbang a little more comfortable.

Ironic really.

I quickly slipped into my pirate inspired costume then tapped each of the cases three times to let the captives know that they were about to go on show and got the pre-arranged tail flick back from each of them.

Five minutes later all of the screens came down and Long John Silver's fiftieth birthday celebration began.

I walked around, Rum and Coke in hand (used to drink it at college and had forgotten how disgusting it is) and grinned at the displays.

The Pirates and Wenches theme had been taken very much to heart.

There were bar-wenches galore, tipping spirits down people's throats before taking them in theirs.

Male and female slaves in various bondage situations, waiting to be bid on (sold) or used.

Whippings, orgies, floggings, people strapped to ships wheels, over cannons, in nooses, hanging in a gibbet next to a barrel of over ripe fruit and vegetables (of course I didn't throw anything. Okay one tomato -- sue me!).

One young man was fake marooned on a desert island (clever use of our ornamental pond, though I've no idea what the Koi thought of it!), in prisons, bound to masts, in chains.

It was rather like walking around a depraved, sexed up version of a theme park.

I couldn't stop laughing.

The biggest crowds though, were around my Mermaids and Merman (Merbloke, Merchap, whatever!).

The sun was setting now so the breathing tubes were impossible to see unless you knew where to look.

My Mermaids were always popular, but people were fascinated by Alex.

Some people did recognize him as the slave that had been punished hard on the stocks a couple of months previously.

Everyone wanted him.

He looked amazing, and surprisingly dangerous.

Quite a few people asked me if the bruising was make-up, and I had to explain the fight and damsel in distress routine from the night before.

Possibly hard for other more (let's say regular) people to understand, but despite being all dominants, slaves or porn addicts, plus a couple of shrinks, no one here would condone that sort of behavior.

"Fuck him proper tonight, buy him a drink tomorrow," one guy said, "good lad."

Master Curtis appeared beside me, slinging a friendly arm around my waist, and rubbing my hip.

He just did this to wind me up, we had never been even remotely attracted to each other.

He was also one of my closest friends.

"Your ass is looking delish as always Master Aquarius," he winked.

"Fuck off Curtis, you been drinking?" I replied in the friendliest of manners.

He laughed, "Well, as Master John has invited me to partake in the pleasure of your boyfriend tonight, I have had but one drink."

"He's very sure his bid will win," I remarked.

Curtis grinned, but then looked thoughtful as he studied Alex.

"He's beautiful."

I nodded, "Inside and out."

"I wouldn't know, I've only met him once," he complained.

"Twice!"

"What?" Curtis tried to look shocked, "you're not telling me that was your slave I fucked in the stocks?"

"You know very well."

He grinned.

"You can come to dinner one night next week," I said agreeably.

Curtis tried to look cross but then gave up, "You were right to hold him back. The effect is stunning. He is stunning."

We both sighed but were then distracted as the bidding started.

Considering that every slave here that would be available for free the following weekend, everyone was incredibly generous.

We were raising money for three charities, Keira's included, and by the time the final lot came up (Alex) there was over one hundred and twenty thousand in the pot, spread over the thirty-four bids.

Casey and Keira had each pulled in twelve thousand and were joint top bid with bizarrely, the young man stuck on fake desert island!

"Must be good at giving head," Curtis suggested, making me laugh.

Then our auctioneer introduced Alex, as the Merman Prince captured in a daring raid and clearly strong and long-lasting.

"Yea, but does he smell like fish?" someone yelled, cracking us all up.

Our flamboyant auctioneer didn't miss a beat, "No, he smells like sex," he replied.

He opened the bidding and it climbed steadily, levelling out at sixteen thousand (having crept up in hundreds as people's pockets emptied).

Then John raised his hand.

"I bid twenty-five thousand," he drawled.

There were ten full seconds of shocked silence, then everyone started cheering and chanting, "Long John Silver, Long John Silver."

I grinned, Keira was going to be thrilled, we had smashed all previous funding records this weekend.

"Twenty-five thousand for the Merman Prince," the auctioneer yelled, bashing down his hammer, and we all cheered again.

I quickly had a word with John and the masters who had bid on my girls, and they agreed that Casey and Keira could watch Alex be brought out.

"They should have a drink and a little rest anyway," Master Aiden said, he was very fond of Keira and was always very careful with the slaves.

It turned out that everyone wanted to see Alex brought out, so there was quite a crowd.

The tanks backed on to a steep slope and were drained of water by opening a trap door at the back.

It was fresh water and was directed down chutes into a reservoir, to be recycled into the garden. We are environmentally friendly here.

The tanks had cost a small fortune but only the largest would go into storage, the other two were going to be used to repair an old glasshouse that had fallen into decline.

Once the water had mostly drained, I opened the back of the case and entered with our bruiser of a minder Frank, who could probably lift a large SUV.

Both girls had been carried safely out by Frank and handed to their successful bidder, shadowed by the minder allocated to them this evening.

Everyone had a good grip on the slave, prisoner, castaway, mermaid or wench that they had bid on, as we drained the water from Alex's tank.

Frank and I entered (I was glad that I had put aside spare trousers and boots, as I was drenched to the thighs) John came in with us to more cheers and encouragement.

Alex slumped as the water no longer supported him, now suspended from his arms, his tail brushing the ground.

John played to the crowd, gripping his hair, and pulling his head back, while running his hand over Alex's body, all to the delight and shouts from the audience.

With Frank's help and some difficulty, I lowered the pole and pulled it free. Alex was now on the ground his arms still bound behind his back.

I disconnected the tube and gag while John distracted everyone, but as soon as the gag came out all hell broke loose.

We all jumped back as the Merman let loose a stream of vicious curses and started rolling around.

Alex was still blindfolded but seemed determined to escape.

I glanced out at Casey and Keira and saw them both grinning at me. I had suspected they were up to something.

John was laughing his head off while avoiding the tail and Frank looked flummoxed as the stream of anger coming out of Alex's mouth was in a language none of us recognized.

"Maybe it's Mermaid language," John suggested, breathless with mirth as he jumped over another sweep of the tail.

"For Christ's sake," I muttered as I came up behind Alex and grabbed his arms lifting him.

Frank immediately moved forward and pulled him over his shoulder.

He was the only one that could get Alex out safely, so close to the edge of the bank, but not while Alex was thrashing, kicking, and yelling out what were clearly insults.

Outside everyone was now laughing and jeering at us.

I shook my head but then gripped Alex's hair and demanded, "Are you going to stop this?"

More hissed insults.

"Fine!"

I pinched his nose closed and then covered his mouth with my other hand.

Holding him ruthlessly as he kicked, jerked, stopped trying to shout and eventually, finally went limp over Frank's shoulder.

"Thank fuck," Frank commented, and we quickly moved Alex out where he was draped over John's barrel of rum and firmly tied down.

Arse in the air of course.

"Better find another gag for that foul mouth," John suggested, and one was quickly offered and slipped between Alex's teeth just as he started to come round.

He hadn't been unconscious of course, I hadn't smothered him at all, he had just been playing up in the role, but everyone loved it.