BDSM Manor Ch. 06: Honeymoon

Story Info
Alex used on his honeymoon.
13.7k words
4.67
8.1k
5

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rules of BDSM Manor - safety, respect, and consent.

Note to reader: You will get more from these characters if you read the stories in order, but it's not compulsory.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green/Amber.

-X

The long day and night and lack of sleep disappeared in amusement when Alex saw the yacht for the first time.

He stood, mouth gaping. Just stood and stared.

Finally, he turned to me.

"She's a beaut," I said, grinning.

"Just how rich are you?" he asked, making me laugh.

"NOW he asks!" I moved forward and wrapped my arms around his waist, "Your question should be, just how rich are we?" I told him.

He kissed me and nuzzled my neck, "I didn't marry you for your money."

"I know that," I reassured him, before smacking his ass and breaking the spell, "Come on board."

I led him towards the gangway, "You weren't expecting wood?"

"No," he breathed, awestruck.

The fact is, my yacht was an indulgent labor of love.

Gleaming and beautiful. Dark mahogany, some oak. Brass fittings. Clean ropes, dark red sails (neatly rolled away) discreet dark solar panels, tinted glass.

She was decadent, and had a lazy look about her, due to everything being slightly oversized and over wide.

Stable though. No pool or Jacuzzi, the point of her was to enjoy where you were. Just to be. Whether diving, or snorkeling, reading a book, hoisting sails, or just watching the horizon.

I introduced Alex to Captain (that's what everyone calls him) and he took Alex on the tour of my beautiful girl. The Kostantina.

Named actually for Captain's late wife, but the name suited her in all ways.

Captain, who is sixty, but doesn't look a day over ninety, had helped me work with the engineer to design the Kostantina. We had driven the poor man half man with our unreasonable demands and desires!

Captain introduced Alex to Kostas, who was his thirty-two-year-old first mate.

Kostas greeted Alex warmly, embracing him as he did me and offering congratulations. Greek is a language that Alex hadn't picked up yet (although I suspected he would be fluent by the end of the two weeks), but he already had enough to make them instantly warm to him.

Kostas, as well as being Captain's second in command, was also our dive master for the duration. Ex-Navy with a wealth of experience in these waters, despite both of us being extremely experienced divers, we would follow Kostas' lead while here.

Alex assured him of this immediately, which I could see made Kostas happy. No dive master wants people arguing with them when the shit hits the fan.

All three of us were full of pride as we showed Alex around and he learned just how special this boat was.

Apart from the engine, which was hybrid and as clean as can be, and the batteries / solar side of things. Everything else was ninety-five percent reclaimed.

Wood to ropes, fittings to furniture, bathroom fittings to sails, almost everything had been reclaimed or repurposed.

We had estimated that about forty percent of the vessel had been reclaimed from the sea itself. Including the beautiful old anchor that Kostas and I had found on a dive.

Alex just stood back centre deck and stared around, "I can't believe how beautiful she is, this is amazing."

He asked about the fittings, some of which he thought were unusual, and what seemed like excess space in places.

Kostas and Captain proudly explained that just over half the yacht was fully wheelchair accessible. Including the deck, bridge, galley and three staterooms.

We showed him the ramp he hadn't spotted before, which allowed people to access the lower level.

"About half the time the boat is chartered to groups of kids with various challenges, including physical challenges," I told Alex, "Getting out here and getting their hands dirty really helps people to see what opportunities are out there for them."

Kostas nodded, "We dive with the kids as well," he shrugged, "Basically we just bring in extra hands if we need them."

Captain placed a hand on Alex's arm, "My wife, she died in childbirth, and my son, he was injured by the birth. Serious physical disabilities."

"I'm so sorry," Alex said simply.

Captain nodded for a moment, just looking at Alex, and then briefly patted his arm. No words needed; a connection acknowledged between them.

"I worked on the sea, fishing, it was hard, and my son lived in an institution, it was different years ago," he sighed, "Now I can give better opportunities to other children who can have a life full of more, you understand?"

"I do, yes."

Captain nodded and then mumbled something about needing to get to something and walked back to the bridge.

Kostas finished the story, "Captain's son died at fifteen, but he hadn't been expected to live more than a few years. It's a terrible burden."

Alex took a moment, then, "I'm going to make a guess that these charters are funded by your charitable donations," he said to me.

I grinned, "Mostly, the crew also have other paying charters, and I loan it out as well, but yes, the boat is part run on a charitable basis."

Alex softly laughed, then, "Sorry, Kostas, excuse me, I need to kiss my husband," he said, and Kostas turned away laughing.

It wasn't much of a snog as we were interrupted by shouting, as two more crew members arrived and put us to work bringing on supplies.

I introduced Lykos, known as Ly, who was twenty-eight, and Mario, the youngest crew member at twenty-five, as we bent our backs to unloading the goods from a small truck.

Most of it appeared to be booze!

Once it was all on board, Ly, Kostas, and Mario took control, as they could see that we were flagging.

Well over thirty-six hours without sleep at this point.

"There is one more crew member," I said, glancing around, "but she doesn't appear to be here. She's the most important crew member because she's the main cook."

"Captain," I called across, "Where's Mama?"

"I'm here you scoundrel," came a voice from behind me, and I whooped, turning quickly, and pulling the dark, curvy women into a big hug.

"Mama," I swayed slightly from side to side, "I missed you."

"Well, you knew where I was, you didn't have to stay away for nearly a year."

I pulled back and looked down into the face, almost as weathered as Captain's.

Mama was around 5ft 4, curvy, and of indeterminate age. I had never dared asked her, but I suspected she was somewhere between fifty and seventy.

"I'm sorry Mama, life, stuff. But you are well?"

"We are all well," she smiled and held my face stepping back slightly for an inspection.

"You look good," she said, turning my grinning face slightly from one side to the other, "Being in love agrees with you."

Releasing my face, she patted my flat stomach, "and still in shape that's good to see. Some married men, they go to the pots you know!"

I laughed and kissed her again, "Mama, I've been married a day!"

She turned then to Alex who was standing watching us.

"This is him?" she waved a hand dismissively, "this is the boy who has stolen your heart?"

I nodded, "Mama, this is Alex. Alex this is Mama, who will feed us, and would clean up after us if we were not all too scared of her to make a mess, and who keeps this boat afloat."

"It's good to meet you Mama," Alex said, and held out a hand.

Mama brushed his hand aside and reaching up, took his face as she had mine.

"Mmmmm," she made a noise of approval in her throat and Alex blushed, "he is very handsome."

"He is," I agreed.

"And strong, and well-shaped," she added, looking him up and down.

"I very much like his shape," I confirmed.

"And does he have good teeth?" Mama asked me, making Alex laugh and prove that indeed he does.

"I would never marry a man with bad oral hygiene," I deadpanned.

"Hmmmm," Mama considered Alex some more, "And he is a good boy? Does he love his mother and take her flowers on her birthday?"

Alex rubbed Mama's wrist, his face was still in her hands, "Yes Mama," he said quietly and calmly, "I always take my mother flowers on her birthday."

She wasn't a stupid woman, "Ah, dear boy. When did you lose her?"

"When I was born, Mama. I was raised in an orphanage."

He said it kindly. Alex had never known any different and it didn't bring him any pain. His experience of the care system had been very different to Keira's. I hadn't known about his mother's birthday flowers though and made a mental note to ask him the date.

Mama stepped back a little, holding his hand, her other hand on his heart.

"She is proud," she said, and nodded forcefully, tapping his chest, "I know. You make a good life and work hard and love a good man. She is proud."

"I hope so, thank you Mama," Alex whispered and let himself be pulled down into a hug.

Letting him go (and stand up straight again) Mama gave his face one last pat.

"Okay, I go now and finish your meal. You both must eat everything as you will need your strength for tonight."

I cracked up, as with a suggestive wink at us both, she turned and disappeared back beneath decks.

The boys raised the anchor and Captain took us out to sea.

Our honeymoon had begun.

-X

I lay, wakeful at 6am even though it was more like 4am for me.

The last forty-eight hours had been incredible.

Walking down the aisle with Alex, something I had never imagined happening in my life.

The support of all of our friends. As Alex has no family and my family is pretty much Sadie or was before our aunt unexpectedly retuned from the dead, we did not have to hide our true relationship from anyone.

I spun the new gold ring on my finger. Smiling a little as I rubbed my thumb over the engraving.

I'm happy. I'm HAPPY. I told myself.

So why do I feel so uneasy?

I sighed and turned to look at Alex sleeping.

We had eventually crashed about 11pm after worshipping each other for hours.

Then only a few hours later, around 3am, Alex had woken me. Whispering his plea to be used.

"Please Master, I need you to fuck me hard."

I knew that was not an empty plea. Alex did need to submit and having gone through the wedding and our perfect wedding night as equals and partners, he now needed to balance the other part of him.

I obliged. I could have waited. Days, even weeks had Alex wanted to bask in our newly wedded state for longer, but he didn't.

He needed to feed not only the confident, creative, intelligent, kind and deeply fascinating man that I loved and desired. But also, the equally confident, thrill seeking, pain craving submissive that I also adored.

So, I had given him what he needed.

A good, brutally hard fucking, that had left him shaking and sobbing and me breathless.

Turning into my arms for comfort he had whispered, "I love you so fucking much. I'm so glad I'm yours, so glad you found me."

Smiling I had soothed him, holding him close and stroking his back slowly, "Pretty sure you threw yourself into my path actually."

Alex had laughed quietly and gradually relaxed, falling asleep and eventually, in the heat, stretching out on the bed, face down where he still was.

I had not relaxed.

I had steadily become more and more tense and now I needed to move.

I was a Master. I owned three slaves.

Circumstances had dictated that I be flexible with Casey, and I hoped that Keira would also find her way to a more balanced life, but Alex I had claimed twice over.

And I had not been honest with him.

I had not been honest with myself, but I had only realized last night, and now the fear was growing.

I slipped from the bed and pulling on some shorts and a shirt went out on deck.

The sky was brightening, it was going to be a beautiful day.

I smiled at Captain, already with coffee in his hand, and then settled on the bow, watching the dark ocean as she opened in front of us. The spray gently dampening my hair.

Less than five minutes after I had settled in for my brood, fingers tangled in my hair and my head was tipped back, my mouth taken.

"Hello husband," Alex said when he released me.

I smiled and watched him ease down beside me, "Are you okay?"

"Yea," he grinned, "little bit sore, it'll pass soon enough."

He kissed me again gently, "I like your soft kisses and I'm enjoying our time as honeymooners, but I just wanted to make sure that you hadn't forgotten to pack my master!"

"Oh, he's here," I confirmed, taking Alex's hand, "he's always here if you need him."

"I know," Alex confirmed, "are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm working up to it."

"Okay," he said, settling down more comfortably, "let's watch the sun rise first then."

"Alex, I love you," I said.

"I know," he smiled, "it's okay, take your time."

We sat and watched the sun come up as we sailed towards it.

Eventually I spoke, "I have to tell you something."

"You can tell me anything," Alex assured me.

I tried; I really did. I just didn't know how to move past the fear of rejection.

After about ten minutes, I just sighed. Alex turned to look at me.

"I think I know what you are so worried about telling me," he claimed.

I waited.

"You haven't been topped since you were punished on the stocks."

My mouth fell open, "How did you know? Did Sadie tell you?"

"Sadie? No. I've known since the night you told us the story."

I looked away and frowned, but Alex shifted closer.

"Leslie, lots of people prefer to fuck than be fucked, it's not that unusual. But let me ask you, did you enjoy it before that night?"

I nodded, "I didn't have a massive amount of experience in my mid-twenties, but yes I always enjoyed it."

"How does Sadie know? I mean it's not like you would get fucked at the manor, not as a master."

I leaned back into him, "Sadie and I had some joint counselling about three years ago; she asked me to. She felt she had been responsible for my being raped and was struggling with it, but it was never rape," I looked at him, willing him to understand.

"No, of course not. You accepted a punishment and wanted to make amends. Plus a part of you would have been drawn to the kink. I'm sure Sadie gave you the opportunity to walk away?"

"Of course she did, but she was right I needed to be punished."

"But the lack of control was an issue for you?"

I nodded again, "It's never been a problem until now. I never imagined I would want to give myself to someone that way, but then I met you, and I want everything."

I grabbed Alex's face and kissed him slightly desperately, "I want everything with you."

Alex pulled back and looked at me seriously, "Leslie, what happens between us as a couple, and what happens between us as master and slave, of course are related, but also not. You wanting to give yourself to me as my husband, whether I actually fuck you or not, I mean you giving all of yourself to me, that will never undermine your authority as my master."

He kissed me softly, "I need you. I need both."

"Okay," I said quietly.

"Would you like to try?" he asked.

"Yes."

Alex simply smiled, stood, and held out his hand.

I pulled myself to my feet, and just considered the two of us for a moment.

The pair of us, tall and powerfully built, both in our prime. And I was trembling like a leaf in the breeze.

By the time Alex had led me down to our cabin the trembling was embarrassing.

I stepped away, running my hands over my face as he locked the door.

"I don't feel like myself," I admitted, staring at my shaking hand.

Alex took my hand and held it to his heart, cupping my face with this other hand.

"This isn't about us as master and slave," he said, "This is about you being my husband, and me loving you."

Then he kissed me.

Just kissed. Gentle and soft. His mouth exploring me like it was our first time.

His hands drifted slowly down my arms and then our hands clasped. Down by our sides, as we tasted each other.

The motion of the boat and my tiredness made our bodies repeatedly brush against each other, but still we just held hands and kissed.

I sighed.

Alex moved his hands to my ass and back and held me against him, before starting to roam his lips further. Over my face and neck.

My hands gripped his strong arms for balance as my eyes closed. I felt dizzy. I had never been weakened by any man like this before.

It was against my nature.

But I craved it.

This time I moaned.

Alex's hands moved back to my face and he gripped me now. Walking me back to the wall of the cabin and pinning me there, as his tongue dived deep and he claimed my mouth.

We both growled.

My hands started to touch. I was getting hungrier.

"Yes," Alex panted in between bites of my mouth, "touch me."

I slipped my hands under his shirt and spread my fingers over his laddered abs.

Alex pulled back, ripped off his shirt and then took my mouth again, like a starving man.

As Alex continued to torment my mouth, my hands sculpted him. Firm, muscular, lean flesh, smooth and strong.

This body that I had kissed, licked, flogged, and slapped. This body that was as much mine as my own.

I trembled with sudden need and Alex's kiss softened, confusing me. He felt my instinct to dominate rising.

"Let me," he whispered, "let me today."

He pushed my top off and started to explore me with lips and tongue.

As his mouth teased my nipple, I leaned weakly against the wall. He was destroying me. I didn't know if I could give him this power. If I could ever give anyone this power.

Then Alex slipped his hand into my shorts, giving me one firm stroke, as he gently bit down on my nipple, and I exploded.

Shocking myself by cumming all over his hand, and the inside of my shorts.

"Holy fuck!"

"It's okay," Alex soothed me, as he slipped my shorts down and used them to clean his hand, "Everything's okay."

"I'm sorry," I began.

"What, shut up," Alex said teasingly, "Are you seriously going to apologize because I turned you on?"

I smiled as he tugged me away from the wall and towards the bed, "What was I thinking?"

"I don't know Leslie; I think you went a bit crazy there. Apologizing!" he tutted and pushed me towards the bed, "Now lie down."

I felt suddenly exhausted as Alex changed the pace again and started to knead my back and shoulders. I started drifting slightly as I relaxed.

Then his hands and mouth moved lower to my ass and tension snuck back in.

But this was a different tension. This was energizing.

"You doing okay?"

"Hmmmm," I moaned in reply.

"I'm just gonna touch you," Alex told me, and I felt warm lube being dribbled onto my ass.

"Oh shit," I pressed my face into the pillow.

"Hey, don't tense up," Alex warned me.

His finger was slipping up and down my crack now. Up and down and around my hole.

"No, no it feels good," I assured him.

He continued to massage me, one hand on my lower back and ass, the other up and down and around.

Around and around.

Then, without warning or any resistance whatsoever from my ass, Alex slipped a finger inside me.

"Oh, fuucckk," I moaned, my face still in the pillow, "Oh God, that feels so good."

"Yea?" Alex kissed my back.

"Oh, yea," I couldn't help but thrust back a little to try and take him deeper.

It didn't hurt. It didn't hurt at all.

And before you judge me. Scoffing at the memory of all the things Alex has endured at my behest, remember this. I'm not a pain slut. Alex is.

Alex finger fucked me for a few minutes as I groaned and thrust underneath him. Then I felt myself stretch slightly as he nudged me with another finger.

"Please," I begged.

Alex pushed inside me with confidence. I tensed briefly with the intrusion, but my body quickly adapted as my fucking continued with two fingers.

I pushed myself up on my elbows, "Alex."

"What, am I hurting you?"

"I need to turn over, my cock," my cock was trapped underneath me, and I was getting hard. It really was not very comfortable at this point.