BDSM Manor Ch. 04: Buried Alive

Story Info
Crushing CBT for Alex.
16.4k words
4.72
17.2k
2

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess-O'Meter -- Green

Rules of BDSM Manor - safety, respect, and consent.

Note to reader: You will get more from these characters if you read the stories in order, but it's not compulsory.

For those who do know these characters, this chapter could be entitled Change. Lots of changes coming up for the gang.

EARLY JUNE- LONDON.

I let myself into the apartment to be met with silence.

As it was only mid-afternoon this was what I had been hoping for.

I quietly placed my paraphernalia down and snuck up to Alex's rooms.

Approaching stealthily, I could hear tapping.

I crept back downstairs to set everything up, before sneaking back to spy on Alex again.

Still tapping away at his keyboard.

This time I risked peering around the door.

Alex was engrossed in work, and dammit he was wearing his glasses. I winced as my cock sprung to life in about zero point three of a second.

Something about those glasses, turns me on to hot and desperate.

I just wanted to stride in, throw him to the floor and bury myself deep in his ass, pounding away until I spilled deep inside him.

Taking a shaky breath, I moved away and into my rooms for a cold shower.

Twenty minutes later as I returned, I saw that Alex had disappeared.

I found him downstairs examining the beautiful and extravagant bouquet of white and yellow roses with fresh greenery, that was waiting on the low table in the lounge.

He stood straight as he heard me come down the stairs.

"Hi, wow these are beautiful," he said, carelessly throwing me his megawatt smile.

"I'm glad you like them," I replied, and before he could ask, "they're for you."

He blinked at me, "What?"

I walked over and taking his confused face in my hands, kissed him tenderly.

"The flowers are for you."

"Y-You brought me flowers?" he stammered, gripping my wrists.

"Yes," I laughed.

"Oh," he looked from me to them and back, a sudden look of concern on his face, "are you breaking up with me?"

I laughed louder now, walking away slightly, "No, Mister Paranoid," I turned and smiled at him, "Despite the fact that you are my slave and belong to me, there is no reason I can't occasionally romance my boyfriend."

He grinned but still looked a little unsure, "Okay. Thanks. Is it a special occasion?"

"I hope so," I said, my voice intent.

He just shrugged slightly, watching me. His dark denim-colored eyes puzzled.

Well over six feet of lean, strong, well-muscled, perfectly proportioned gorgeousness.

And all mine.

"Come, sit," I said and pulled him over to the couch.

Instead of sitting next to him, I lowered myself between his knees. Balancing on his thighs and pushing his legs open.

Alex grinned, his face flushing, "Oh Boy, am I getting a blow job?"

"If you like," I said agreeably. He was already straining against his pants.

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded, "We also have champagne and pavlova in the kitchen."

Alex smiled, his eyes lighting up, "With whipped cream?"

"Yep."

"Proper whipped cream?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Alex, only the best for you."

"What's going on?" he asked, looking intrigued, "Flowers, treats," he looked at the flowers again, "They're really cool actually, I hope they don't fade over the weekend."

"We can take them to the Manor with us," I said, "You can enjoy them when you're not blindfolded and suffering for me!"

Alex flushed darker now with arousal, "Will there be lots of suffering this weekend, Master?" he asked, leaning towards me for a kiss.

I sucked at his lip gently, making him growl, "I'm sure that can be arranged."

He grinned.

"Alex."

I took a deep breath, surprisingly nervous.

"Alex. You gave yourself to me, your body and life into my hands to live as my slave and subject to my desires. That's a gift that I cherish, I hope you understand that?" he nodded silently, watching me.

I took another breath and continued, "I would be honored, and thrilled. If you would also agree to-," I pushed my hand into my pocket and held out a thick silver band, "be my husband."

Alex gasped, his hands flying to his mouth.

"Oh fuck," he managed after a moment, at a pitch that was sure to set the neighborhood dogs a-barking.

I laughed as I held the ring towards him, "That's not the response I was hoping for."

"Sorry, it's just," he took a couple of breaths, "I'm already yours, you know that."

I pushed higher on my knees and grasped the back of his head, my fingers tangling in his thick hair as I pulled him down and kissed him hard.

"I know you belong to me, but I also want us to belong to each other," I said.

Then tugging his hair lightly, "Am I getting an answer?"

"Ouch," he laughed, "Yes. Yes, I'll be your husband. Yes, I want us to belong to each other. We already do, but yes please," he kissed me back, "Yes, I'll marry you."

Elated, I pushed the ring onto his finger, and we grinned at each other like crazy people, then he frowned at me, "Would you wear a ring too?"

"Of course," I said, "If you like. I figured to switch for gold when we married, but I'll wear a silver ring now if you like."

He nodded and kissed me again.

I reached up as we kissed and pushed his T-shirt off. Running a hand over his pecs and stomach and following with my mouth.

Alex was already breathless, as I gripped the band of his sweatpants and tugged them down.

Raising his hips to help me, Alex gasped, "Am I still getting my blow job?"

"It's your night," I said, "you can have what you want."

"Will you tease me until I'm begging, and then fuck me hard, and then, finally, let me cum?"

I laughed as I pulled his clothing free, "Your wish is my command," I joked and licked his cock, "playing with you is one of my favourite things."

He groaned as I tasted him, his hips thrusting up.

I held him down and went to town. Nipping at his balls and thighs. Licking him until he was begging. Pulling him deep into my throat.

I teased Alex's leaking cock until he was nearly sobbing, and then, with him naked and me still dressed, we moved into the kitchen for champagne and cake.

The bubbly fizzed out and we both laughed, then kissed. I accidently on purpose spilled the liquid over Alex before licking it off.

Cake and champagne and kisses.

Alex was flushed, and shaking with need, by the time I pulled him upstairs and pushed him onto the bed, quickly striping off my jeans and top and crawling onto the bed behind him.

I slapped Alex's ass hard, as he was busy admiring his ring finger.

"Lube?" I said and pointed.

"Oh, sorry," he passed me the lube and then wiggled both his ass and his eyebrows at me, "I wasn't paying attention."

"Not even married yet, and already distracted during sex," I joked and slapped him again.

Alex closed his eyes and moaned as I prepared him.

Then I pushed his shoulders lower and grabbed his hips, I was ready to pound my guy hard, just like he requested.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he moaned, as I pressed deep.

Reaching around, I gripped his cock. I was not letting him cum yet.

I wrecked him.

Impaling him repeatedly as he trembled beneath me. Cumming deep inside him, just like I wanted to. My hand gripping the base of his hard cock, not allowing him release.

Then I pushed his damp, shaking body over so he was spread-eagled on his back below me. Breathing hard, I started to kiss my way back down to his cock.

He was desperate and throbbing by the time I took him in my mouth again.

Using my second wind to edge him until he was begging.

"Please, please I'm cumming," he moaned.

"Okay," I mumbled, my mouth filled with him, and with a shout of relief Alex gushed down my throat.

I crawled up the bed to spoon him and we kissed sloppily, before falling into a doze.

-x

Twenty-four hours later, Alex was splayed across our oversized bed at BDSM Manor, both girls next to him.

All three of them had just finished a session in the bear pit.

Their backs and legs still showed the marks from their bondage, and tails.

They were sore and bruised and exhausted from cumming for hours as they were taken by the large crowd.

Anally gangbanged and throat fucked.

In their post-orgasmic haze, Keira was playing with Alex's ring and smiling.

Casey looked at me and I pulled her in for a cuddle, she in turn took my hand and smiled softly, turning the ring on my finger.

Alex and I had woken the night before, still early, chilled and sticky, and had quickly showered before hitting the stores to find a ring for me.

When we had met the girls in the morning, it had taken Keira literally one second to spot them, and much squealing and excited jumping had ensued.

I would like to point out, that at no time did Alex or I take part in any jumping or squealing.

Actually, that's not quite true.

Alex did squeal. When John and Curtis came over to see what all the excitement was about and insisted on treating him to a 'let's celebrate' strip and fuck against the hood of the car, right there in the car park.

As it was busy with arrivals, Alex ended up being fucked by no less than seven masters in the space of forty-minutes.

Despite being thoroughly entertained, I had to call a halt, or he would have been in no state to go into his tail and into the bear pit this evening.

The preparation for their tails takes us nearly three hours on average.

Alex takes a while to recover from his pre-chastity cage, forced orgasm, and it was a good twenty-minutes before he was able to come and help me bind Casey and Keira into their tails.

I teased the girls relentlessly as they slowly submitted to the restrictive bondage of their wraps and tails.

I allowed both girls time to recover from their orgasms as well. (Usually, they spend their recovery time with my cock in their throats and tonight was no different.)

Then the mermaids went into the pool and I started to bind and wrap Alex in his strapping and tail.

As always, the action of being restrained made his cock swell against the cage, and by the time I swung him into the pool he was already halfway to the sub-zone and in extreme discomfort.

Keira and Casey are well aware of how fast and deep Alex falls, and they always watch him closely in the water.

However, post bear pit, when all three of them have spent a couple of hours being used.

After countless orgasms, tears, pain, ecstasy and flying into submission as only a pain slut can.

None of them are capable of taking care of themselves in the water, and now I have three of them to keep safe.

I have solved this problem with the addition of some wrists ties, just inside the entrance from the bear pit to the pool.

The minders help them through the tunnel, and I loop their wrists through the ties, securing them onto a low platform that sits just below the water.

They are submerged, warm and feel safe, but cannot free themselves or sink.

I am always handed Alex first, and then next to him I will secure whichever mermaid comes through next.

The last person through is immediately towed by me, taken out of the pool, and wrapped in warm towels.

Then I go back for my next slave, wrapping both girls safely and warmly up before going back for Alex. Who I can guarantee to find, resting in his wrist ties, vibrating with arousal, still deep in the sub-zone. Just the bondage is enough to keep him under.

Alex, I bring over so he is within touching distance, but secure him again on to a platform, as he needs come out via the swing and I cannot do that until he has come round a little from being completely blissed out.

It works well and has prevented the need for me to have assistance, although we are often joined by friends.

We usually manage to get back to our rooms about ten hours after leaving. A long and glorious day of fun, bondage, use, sex, and games.

And the reason all three of my slaves were now crashed out on my bed. All three having fallen into an exhausted slumber.

Casey still had my hand in hers, still holding my ring, with a smile on her face.

I relaxed and joined their dreams.

-x

Sunday morning dawned bright and sunny, and the wedding theme continued when Alex and I were wandering the gardens and came across a honeymoon burial.

Yes, I know that sounded weird. Let me explain.

We have a Mistress Jack. She is a lovely lady with an inappropriate sense of humour and an unfortunate birth mark that covers half of her face.

Thankfully, she has a robust sense of self-worth, although she once told me (when half pissed) that her teenage years had been traumatic, and she thinks that the reason she became a dominant is because no one would have wanted her to be their submissive.

She discovered Buddhism and her balance, in her early thirties and now in her fifties, she is adored by us all at BDSM Manor as a genuinely lovely lady with a barking laugh and time for everyone.

To be honest, we don't think about the birthmark anymore, and more importantly, neither does she. If only we could all be so happy in our own skin.

Two of Mistress Jack's slaves had married on Saturday, with her permission of course, and had asked her to arrange the honeymoon.

They had taken two weeks' vacation and put themselves into her hands. They expected to be at the Manor for the whole two weeks, but Mistress Jack had in fact arranged with me that the second week they would spend alone, being pampered on my yacht.

Before their surprise trip to Greece though, they were going to be extensively and beautifully tortured by their Mistress. Denial being the main theme.

No wedding vows were being consecrated this week!

We came across them being prepared for burial in Mistress Jack's oversized sandpit.

The two of them were tightly bound to a frame, their bodies just touching in a couple of places.

Chests touching, they would be able to feel each other's breath.

Legs entwined but restricted, so no movement or pleasure allowed.

The groom's cock was bound in such a way that it would be tight against his bride's stomach.

She may be able to feel the damp spreading across her, but that would be all.

They writhed in frustration, the tiniest movements, gazing into each other's eyes as the bondage was completed, gags fitted.

Both clearly aroused by their predicament and lack of control.

The range of kinks explored here is never ending.

Mistress Jack came over and casually began playing with Alex's cock, which was as always primed and hard.

He stood, legs spread, hands behind his back, and accepted her attention without saying a word.

Makes me proud.

"They spent their wedding night in the dungeon, chained to within two inches of each other," she laughed as she stroked Alex.

"Both of them were vibrating by the time we took them down."

"You are an evil woman," I said with respect.

"That's why they love me," she grinned, then turning to Alex gave him a harsh tug, "Are you enjoying that boy?"

"Yes, Mistress Jack, thank you," he gasped, as he was tugged and squeezed.

"Mmmmm," she pondered him, before turning back to her slaves.

Eye masks and hoods were now being put in place; the gags were attached to breathing tubes very similar to the ones that my slaves use in the pool.

The technology is the same. Oxygen, pulse rate, measuring well-being and safety.

Only rather than being buried in water, these two were going under sand.

"How long are you burying them for?" I asked as the pit started to fill.

"Mistress Jack," Alex said.

"Hush," she gestured with her free hand, "Just today, then back to the dungeon. Lots of edging tomorrow."

"Mistress please."

She huffed, "Your slave is very unruly."

I smiled, glancing at Alex, "I think he wants you to know that he's about to cum."

"Really?" she continued stroking him, squeezing harder.

I grinned as Alex looked like his legs were about to give way.

Then she suddenly stopped, and Alex fell to his knees, "Oh Christ," he gasped.

Mistress Jack smiled down at him and ruffled his hair.

"I hear you just got engaged?" she asked.

"That's right," I confirmed.

"Congrates and all that," she said, "You can rescue him if you like, I don't mind either way."

"In that case."

I knelt behind Alex and pulled him back against me, "You want me to finish you off lover boy?"

"Please, please Master."

Reaching around I took his sensitive cock and quickly brought him back to the edge.

Naked, and open in my arms, everyone watched as Alex flooded over my hand and almost over Mistress Jack's shoes.

"Oopps, sorry," I grinned.

She laughed, stepping nimbly back as I released Alex and he moved to his hands and knees, breathing hard.

Giving him time to recover, I watched the pit fill.

Mistress Jack's slaves disappearing under the sand. It was dampened as it settled to invoke a weighty, smothering effect.

Alex sat back on his heels and gazed at the sand pit in wonder.

Soon filled and flat. Another two of Mistress Jack's slaves smoothed down the sand before setting up a deck chair and parasol for her.

"What if something goes wrong?" Alex asked me, he whispered, but Mistress Jack has ears like a cat.

He stood at her direction, and she ran a hand down his back kindly and explained the monitors, safety precautions and equipment that could free them in less than five minutes if required.

He nodded, intrigued, and I winked at Mistress Jack before pulling him away to find the girls.

We found them entertaining Curtis in the breakfast room.

After grabbing some pants for Alex, we joined them and stole some orange juice.

They all grinned at Alex's disheveled appearance.

"What have you been up to?" Casey asked.

"Mistress Jack," I updated them, as Alex gulped juice. They nodded in understanding.

"What can I do for you?" I asked Curtis.

He frowned at me, "I'm bored, alone and lonely. Please can I borrow Alex?"

"Aww," I teased, "Did Chris' nasty boss send him on a training course this weekend?"

"Yes, you horrible man," Curtis complained. His slave Chris worked for me.

I laughed, "Actually, "I have a meeting with John and Sadie. Why don't you take all three of them? Keira and Casey can show you how good they are at post orgasm torture. It's fun to watch."

Alex's head whipped around, and he pouted at me, "But!"

"But what?"

He raised an accusing finger at Casey, "You know she does that horrible thing with her fingers; it really hurts."

Curtis and Keira started to laugh as Casey waggled her fingers at Alex, cackling like the Wicked Witch of Halloween.

Alex stuck his bottom lip out. I rolled my eyes, "You love every second of it," I pointed out.

His lip came out further, so I grabbed him and bit it, making him laugh.

"I'm always very gentle," Casey insisted.

"Sensitive. Sensitive," Alex motioned towards his crotch in explanation.

"I get the impression that your slave doesn't want me to fuck him hard, then hand him over to his sisters," Curtis drawled.

Alex sat up, "Sorry Master Curtis, I was only joking."

Curtis grinned to show he wasn't really mad, and I left them to it, heading off for my meeting.

Sadie, John, and I are the founders of BDSM Manor and although finances are not an issue, the estate is a money pit.

Parts of the house are truly ancient, and it all needs to be protected. If the occasion arose whereby the estate could earn some money for itself, we would take it.

We spent two hours planning an upcoming period when a film company would move in for ten days.

Some areas would be off limits to them, but they mostly wanted gardens and entrances anyway.

Our members were happy to forgo one weekend in order to save a little on their contributions towards some roof repairs.

Meeting over, I returned to my rooms and found Curtis sprawled on a couch, sipping a drink, and being thoroughly entertained by Alex's predicament.