BDSM Manor Ch. 06: Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched as Kostas and Maria's father were passed a large rucksack. Next a folded up medical stretcher. Then a rope ladder was lowered and over the side of the vessel came boots, jeans, a very cute ass and the kind of shirt that makes you want to run over and run your hands up and down the chest it's covering.

I glanced at Alex and wiggled my eyebrows, he grinned at me.

The dark-haired stranger climbed nimbly onto the yacht and then over to us, as the Coastguard departed, Kostas carrying his rucksack over; they were talking in rapid Greek.

He smiled at us all, dazzling us from beneath a casual scruff, removing his sunglasses and making eye contact briefly with all of us of before focusing on Maria.

Slight crinkles at the corner of his eyes, older than I had thought, perhaps early thirties.

I heard Alex sigh slightly.

"I say everything twice," he grinned, "once in English and again in Spanish, so that everyone understands," he then proceeded to repeat in Spanish.

"I am a Doctor," he said to Maria, not bothering to look away from her when he repeated, "but you can call me Alexis."

"Alexis?" she looked at Alex for confirmation.

"Problem?" Alexis asked him.

"No," he laughed, "Hello, I am Alex as well."

"They will be best friends now," I said to Maria, trusting Alex to interpret for me, "I am going to move out of the way so that Alexis can take a look at you."

Careful not to move her, I bent my head and kissed Maria's small hand with a flourish. She gave me such a sweet, flirtatious smile in return that I felt my heart skip a beat.

Alexis nodded his thanks as he moved next to her and started a careful and very thorough examination.

He then questioned Alex and I about what we had seen and done.

After a quick pause and carefully worded explanation about the mermaid (which he grasped faster than I had) he decided to transfer Maria to the stretcher for safety and to prevent any further damage to unknown injuries.

This was achieved smoothly and then we were able to bring her properly into the deck.

Maria coped with all of the activity and being effectively restrained into the stretcher. By the time we were done we were in the port.

I had a quick word with Alexis, as Alex and Maria spoke. I could hear her voice rising.

"What will happen at the hospital?" I asked.

"I'm confident that there is no worrying damage, although the knock on the head is concerning and she seems have a slight concussion," he shrugged, "we will observe and keep a close eye on her."

I started to answer but a loud wail interrupted us. Alexis hurried to calm his patient.

"What's wrong," I asked Alex. He was putting on a good show but was clearly upset.

He ran a hand over his face, "Maria is upset that she will not see me soon, I said I would find out how she was, and we could speak on the phone, but..." I heard the catch in his voice as he faltered.

We were docked now, and everyone was gathered around the little girl, paramedics waiting to transport her, her family and Alexis to the hospital.

"Well of course you will see her tomorrow," I said, Alexis translating for me as Alex stared up from where he was kneeling on the deck.

"She has to have tests and rest today, but tomorrow we shall visit her while her parents have a proper sailing lesson with Captain and the crew."

"We can stay?" Alex whispered.

"Of course," I walked around and gave him a quick hug from behind, mindful of Maria's close gaze, "We shall see you tomorrow little one," I smiled at her over his shoulder.

Eyes shining, she gifted me with a sunny smile. The paramedics, Alex, and Kostas transferred her safely to the waiting ambulance. I walked with Alexis.

"Will you scan her?"

He shook his head, "Not unless there was something that concerned us, No."

"If money was no object?"

"Then yes," he said, interested, "I would scan her and be sure that I hadn't missed anything?"

"Do whatever you think best, I'll pay," I confirmed.

Alexis gripped my hand and shook it, then turned and laughed where Alex was talking excitedly to Maria.

"What's he saying?" I asked.

"He is making my job much easier," Alexis confirmed, "Telling her how lucky she is to go into the scan machine, and what funny, grumpy noises it makes."

I laughed, trust Alex to make an MRI scanner sound like an adventure.

Mama took control once they had gone.

"I will shop, and I will grill lamb tonight," she decided, "Kostas, you clean up now and you have a pass tonight."

"Thank you, Mama," he said and danced off, shaking his hips.

Mama walked over to us, "Kostas has a special friend in the town, he can go and clear his head after dinner," she grinned, "Alex, you go up to the clubhouse they have rooms and bathrooms, you can stand in the shower for an hour if you like."

He nodded, a little distracted, "That sounds great, thanks Mama."

Then he just stood, looking a little lost.

Mama took his hand, waving me away, "I take him up, you grab clean clothes and bring them."

"Yes, Mama," I said, like anyone would argue with her in full flow.

Fifteen minutes later, Mama had been taxied into town and I kicked off my deck shoes, yanked my shorts down and stepped naked into the shower behind Alex.

He was just stood, his hands braced against the wall, and didn't say a word as I slipped my arms around his waist and pressed closed to him, pressing a soft kiss to the back of his neck.

He grabbed one of my hands and held it against his heart. I resisted the urge to let my other hand wander straight to his cock. Probably the mood was wrong.

"I can't stop shaking," he murmured.

"I know."

Alex took a deep, shaky breath.

"Were you scared?"

I laughed a little, "No. Just fucking terrified."

We just stood, holding each other, as the hot water pounded down on us and eventually washed the fear away.

-X

The next morning we took bags of food, sweets, and toys to the hospital.

Rounding a corner and coming face to face with Maria's parents, Madelina and Diego.

We had been holding hands and broke away slightly guilty.

Madelina pointed at us, "You. Are you together?" she asked, "Are you married?"

"Yes," I said, "We're on our honeymoon."

Madelina did a little dance of delight while Diego's mouth fell comically open.

Then he huffed and dug out a ten euro note, handing it to his wife, "I didn't think you were together, I thought they were wrong because you do not seem," he waved his hand at us.

"Don't seem what?" Alex asked, amused.

"Homosexual," Diego said, "Because you are so," he searched for the word but in the end gave up and instead tensed up his body, struck a pose and grunted air through his throat, looking rather like an angry bull doing a Wolverine impression.

Alex and I completely lost it, cracking up, Alex was laughing so hard he had to brace against the wall.

Diego looked pleadingly at his wife, "I don't know how to say!" he protested; she just shook her head at him pityingly.

I was impressed at how much his English had improved now he was no longer panicking, still I waited for Alex to calm a little before huffing at him like a bull and sending him back into helpless laughter, "Stop it," he gasped before turning away and covering his face.

I guess we could have handled it in a more adult fashion, but it was just so funny.

I did know what Diego was trying to say. Alex and I are both big, athletic men and he's not the first person who has been surprised on discovery my sexuality. Not that I give a shit what people think anyway.

I grinned and hooked my arm around Diego, rubbing his back. You can do this with Spanish men as they are very tactile and too sure of themselves to be threatened by the likes of me.

"It's okay Diego," I reassured him, "we are teasing you. I think perhaps the word you are looking for is tough-guys?"

"Hoods," Alex supplied.

"Butch," I grinned at him as Diego hugged me back and started to laugh.

Alex ran his hands down his chest to his hips and in an exaggerated smolder, said, "God-like."

Madelina raised her hand slightly, "Some men are more obviously gentle in their nature," she said.

Which I thought was a lovely way of putting it, but I couldn't resist teasing her a little, "I can be very gentle," I told her, moving forwards.

"I'm gentler," Alex insisted, elbowing me aside to get her approval.

I grunted and bent over comically, clutching at my ribs.

Tutting and regaining control, Madelina walked forward and cupped Alex's face in one hand, gesturing towards me, I moved towards her and she cupped my face as well.

Superior mothering skills to bring us back in line with one tut.

"You have a connection," she said, "that's how I knew. You talk to each other without the need for words."

Alex took her hand and kissed it. I did the same before turning back to Diego, "Seriously though, we're not here on some gay protest. We can tell Maria whatever you are comfortable with."

"Oh, pffft," Diego dismissed this with a gesture, "Maria knows all about gay. Her uncle, my brother is a homosexual, that is not a problem for us. I just was wrong."

He handed me another ten euro note, "You had better give this to my daughter, she will be happy," He rolled his eyes and then they left for their sailing lesson.

We kept Maria entertained for a few hours, and then promising to keep in touch, left her and her parents to continue their holiday safely.

Maria clearly had a little crush on Alex, which was cute as hell and completely mutual.

I had no doubt we would be seeing them again.

We satisfied the crew that she was well, and then hauled anchor and headed off for an afternoon's snorkeling, and an evening's lazing.

Or Alex and I lazed, as we watched Mama toy with her boys.

-X

I came awake in that weak light before the sun is fully up, when the yacht started to vibrate.

The engines are extremely efficient, but there is still a light vibration when we maneuver. Except we shouldn't be maneuvering right now, we were due to drop anchor at one of the most beautiful diving spots on the planet.

Then a soft rocking brought me fully awake. We were docking.

I slipped out of bed and pulled on some shorts and a T-shirt. Maybe we had an issue with the boat, but I had a queasy feeling in my stomach. Something was wrong.

I reached over to where Alex was sprawled face down, naked arse up, and gave his shoulder a shake.

"Urmmghhhff," was the only response.

I shook harder, "Alex, wake up."

He lifted his head slightly, "That's no way to wake a man up on his honeymoon," he complained and dropped his head back down.

Grinning, despite myself, I gave his ass a hard slap. The crack reverberated around the cabin and Alex's entire body flinched, his head coming back up, "Oh, yea. That's more like it!"

I laughed as he rolled over, his cock rapidly hardening and gave him a quick kiss, "We're docking," I explained, "I have a bad feeling."

Alex frowned at me as I walked to the door, to go and find out what was happening. I opened it just as someone lifted a fist to knock. Someone I had not expected to see.

"Master Shey? What the fuck are you doing here?"

Mama pushed past him into the cabin, reaching up to give me a sharp cuff as she did so, "Don't be rude."

Without further explanation she grabbed my bag and started going through our drawers. Rubbing my head I turned to Master Shey for an explanation.

He had stepped just inside the door and took my arm, "It's Casey," he said, his eyes bleak, "the babies. I've come to get you guy's back to London."

"What?" Alex gasped from the bed; his eyes panicked.

"What happened?" I demanded.

He held up his hands, as if for peace, "I'm sorry I really don't know, I was in Istanbul. All I know is the babies are coming and Casey is in emergency surgery. Something has gone wrong."

He looked at me for a moment concerned. Mama came over and handed me some deck shoes, I automatically put them on.

"Morgan," she said, "help Alex get dressed."

For a moment I thought she was talking to me, but then Master Shey grabbed the clothing she had left on the bed and bent to help Alex, who was sitting looking shell shocked.

"Wait, Morgan?" I asked.

He looked up from slipping shorts over Alex's feet, "My first name is Morgan," he said, gently directing Alex, "You were in New York dealing with some crisis when I first joined the Manor. I guess it never came up after that."

"It's unexpected," I said, slipping on my watch when Mama handed it to me, and moving to help with Alex.

"It's an interesting story," he said, "I'll tell you on the flight. I have a helicopter here. John is sending a plane to meet us at Athens."

"Wait a sec," I said turning to Mama, "You knew. You knew something had gone wrong and you let us sleep while we sailed here?"

She drew herself up to her full height. Which was approximately level with my mid-chest.

"We can't land a helicopter on the boat, and we could not have arrived here any sooner. What would you have done? Worried and paced. Ha!" she waved a hand at me, dismissively.

"Yes," I shouted, "I would have worried and paced and," I searched around for a reason to be pissed at her, "and packed. I would have fucking packed and not wasted time."

"HA!" she shouted back, adding an insult in Greek and a slap to the chest that pushed me back a step, "Packed," she spit at me holding my bag towards me, "Passports, wallets, phones, chargers, laptops. You don't need flippy feet in London, everything else we bring."

I took the bag and with exaggerated care placed it on the floor, rubbing my hands over my face, "Christ, Mama, I'm sorry."

I felt myself pulled down into her arms and hugged her back, "I'm so sorry. I'm not mad at you."

"You think you frighten me?" she asked, rubbing my back.

"No," I half laughed, "It's absolutely the other way around."

"As it should be," she said with satisfaction, letting me go, "and now you are rested and able to face whatever you will face with better strength."

She pulled me back down to kiss my cheek and then went over to Alex to give him a quick hug and kiss, "We will be there within two weeks. You find us somewhere to dock in London."

"Of course, Mama."

"Alex, stand up," she said, pulling him to his feet, "You are strong, and so is Casey, but now she needs you to be stronger."

He straightened his back, "Yes, Mama."

Nodding, she picked my bag back up, "I shall take this up for you."

"Thank you, Mama."

We all spun towards Master Shey when his phone rang, "It's John," he said.

"Hello."

"Morgan, it's John," came John's voice, "Have you reached Leslie and Alex yet?"

"Yes, I'm on the boat, you're on speaker phone."

"John," I said, "what the fuck has happened?" I felt Alex slip his arm around my waist and leaned in.

"I'm sorry," John said, "I'm really calling to say there is no update. Casey is in surgery. She went into labor, started bleeding, into surgery, that's all we know so far."

"Is Paul with her?" Alex asked.

"Yes, he is," John confirmed, "The plane is waiting at Athens, is the chopper refueling?"

"Yes," Master Shey said, "but we need to be leaving now, it's a ten-minute drive away, they should be about done soon."

"I'm sorry," John said, "Get home soon."

Mama cleared her throat, "I'll take this to the taxi," she said and went off with my bag.

"Did she say she is sailing to London?" Alex asked me, dragging on a shirt.

I nodded, feeling slightly numb.

Master Shey held up a hand, "I have to ask. Flippy feet?"

Alex and I half laughed despite ourselves. Alex reached over the bed and pulled out a pair of flip flops.

"She calls them flippy feet," I told him.

Less than twenty minutes later we flew low over the Kostantina on our way to Athens.

Low enough to see our friends waving at us, even as they made haste to follow us to London.

I lifted a hand in a grim farewell, my other hand clutched in Alex's.

The honeymoon was over.

To be continued.