BDSM Manor Ch. 06: Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered his body as he was painfully pulled down, and down, until he was forced to lower himself right to the deck.

His crotch hit the deck and he lay on his elbows. Beyond uncomfortable, waiting to see what would happen next.

I could see him trying to listen.

Kostas tied him off again. Then grabbed a beer, walked over, and plonked himself down on Alex's ass. Using him as a seat.

Obviously, this was excruciating for Alex's sore, swollen, throbbing cock and balls and he screamed. His head falling onto his arms. Then shaking with pain, he grunted air in and out until he regained some control.

I watched him closely in case he signaled.

Instead, once he had some control, Alex spread his arms out flat on the deck in a submissive pose, turning his head to the side and spreading his legs.

Submitting again to the pain.

Jesus, what a beautiful, beautiful slave. How lucky was I?

Mario and Ly gave a low cheer as Alex gave himself to the pain, and then we relaxed a little to eat our food and enjoy a drink.

I took Kostas his food so that he could retain his 'seat', bending down to whisper how proud I was into Alex's ear.

He has told me that when subbing like this, everything become about pain and sometimes awareness deserts you.

But his breathing quickened when I spoke to him, so I think he heard me.

By the time we had finished eating, Alex was quiet.

He was breathing slowly and deeply. Quite deliberate. Having sunk deep, deep into the sub-zone.

His hands were clenching and unclenching in time to his deep pulls of air, his body trembling.

There was a pool of drool under his head, as we had used a ball gag, but his breathing was clear.

There was another pool of God knew what, under his crotch.

A long low moan came when I pulled Kostas to his feet. Alex started to shake.

Everyone gathered around as I covered myself and lubed up. Alex moaned and begged incoherently as I fingered his ass, pushing lube in.

I don't usually use a condom for fucking Alex, but I wasn't going to be the only one inside him tonight.

I lowered myself to his trembling body and pushed deep into his ass.

There was a high-pitched grunt, followed by a low moan as I pulled back. Grunt moan, grunt moan.

Then considering him fully warmed up I fucked him hard.

Kostas, Ly and Mario watched, their eyes wide. They have all been fucked by me and know that I can be rough, but they seemed surprised that I would be so hard on Alex.

More fool them. I've seen Alex take a gangbang finished off by Master John who is literally hung like a carthorse and love every fucking second of it.

Alex yelled through the gag as I came, hard. Wrenching him again the CBT ties and leaving him sobbing again. Sobbing and cumming.

The moment I pushed up from Alex's prone, heaving body, Kostas took my place, and pushed deep, immediately starting to thrust.

I saw Alex tense, his breath faltered a little, then he relaxed into the fucking.

He didn't know who was inside him right now, or who else would be. He only knew it wasn't me, and he was being used.

Little movements of his hands gave away his enjoyment. If he was lying on sheets, he would be clutching at them.

Grunts of pain, but I recognized the sounds of pleasure as well.

Alex came again as Kostas did, but it was dry, and he gave a hoarse shout. His balls must have been completely drained by now.

Kostas pushed to his feet and I embraced him.

Considering he is actually submissive; he had done really well. Given Alex what he would have liked himself, no doubt.

Alex lay, trembling but quiet. Willing his body to relax, ready for whatever was next.

I knelt next to him and ran my hand through his sweat soaked hair.

It was over now.

I sat opposite him with a well-earned drink, as Ly and Mario freed Alex.

Removing the gag and blindfold. Incredibly carefully, the cock and ball ties (he shuddered when they came off) and cleaning him up with warm clothes and towels.

Speaking to him gently, and kindly. They were clearly impressed by what he had been able to tolerate.

Mama came and topped up my glass, "I would very much like to whip him on your last night, and let all of my boys use him," she told me.

"Whipping yes," I agreed, "I'll need to discuss the use with him."

She tutted and I grinned at her, "He's a Manor slave Mama, we are almost like one big family there. It's not usual for him to be used by strangers. I'm sure he'll agree though."

Mario and Ly moved away, and left Alex curled up on the deck.

He was cleaner now, cupping himself and breathing quietly, resting, or asleep.

The rest of us chatted and relaxed. About ten minutes later on one of my frequent glances at Alex, he was in the same position, but his eyes were open. He was watching me.

I looked back at him, but it became clear that he wasn't really aware enough to 'see' me. It was the visual equivalent of holding hands.

It was a while before I checked and saw awareness in his eyes.

I lowered to the deck and Alex painfully raised himself to his knees and crawled over to me. Right into my lap. Curling back up.

He was still deep in the sub-zone.

"How long will he stay under?" Captain asked me, coming over to check on him.

"Maybe all night, or he'll drift in and out. He knows I'm here, he's safe, so it's okay."

About an hour later, and miraculously it was still only 10pm, Mama came over and stroked Alex's hair. He roused himself slightly and blinked up at her.

She held up some water, "You need to rehydrate, come on."

I helped him move into a sitting position, his back against my chest and he managed the water and some mild painkillers.

Then Kostas and I walked him down to our cabin and dealt with the shower, a slippery application of aloe lotion, and made him drink a protein drink that Mama had provided.

He hadn't said a word since early evening when he had first been taken.

I settled him down and pulled him against me, wrapping my arms around him and kissing the back of his neck.

He squiggled into a comfortable position, pulled my arms closer and sighed.

"Thank you," was all he said, before he slipped into sleep.

-X

I woke in the morning as the boat began to move and lay for a while smiling at the night before.

Alex had actually woken me around 4am, when he had climbed over me to get to the bathroom. We had talked through the evening before, so I knew he was not still subbing.

He had been enthusiast about his experience, his only regret was that the entire crew hadn't taken a turn with him!

He had soon slipped back into sleep though, and I left him that way as I eased up and left him in peace. Using a spare bathroom and wandering up to the deck to ponder a leisurely breakfast and think up new games for Alex.

My day dreaming was interrupted when we listed slightly, and I realized that we were changing direction. At my question, Captain pointed to a small sailboat about a hundred yards away.

I squinted through the glare from the water and could see that the boat was struggling.

"Tourist hire!" Mario grunted as he passed, gathering up some equipment.

I nodded, understanding. It was common for people to get into trouble around here. Some of the hire companies were not too fussy about who took the boats out, and this one was a long way out to sea.

Captain would see them safe before our day continued, even if we had to assist them right back to port. In matters like this the Captain's decision ruled and he was governed by the rules of those who work at sea, many of them unwritten.

This looked to me like a young family who had taken on more than they could chew. Clearly there was an argument in progress. We were approaching swiftly, but I couldn't make out words or language as yet.

Alex appeared suddenly at the forward hatch, distracting me from the small struggling boat. He yawned, stretched, and ran his fingers through messy hair, deliberately displaying his abs, and then turned and grinned at me.

My mouth watered at the sight of him in nothing but shorts and smooth skin. That tempting V where his shorts gripped his hips.

We were grinning at each other when there was a shout and scream from the sailboat.

All eyes turned in time to see the boom swing around and crack the little girl on the head. Lifeless, her little body was flung like a ragdoll into the ocean. She wasn't wearing a lifejacket.

Alex and I went over the side at the same time, but he was closer and faster. I yelled "GO," before we hit the water and then surfaced and turned back to our boat.

Mario was cursing wanting to throw me the float that he must have grabbed in superhero time, but Kostas was spitting back in rapid Greek as he tied a long length of rope to it, before throwing it into the water next to my head.

This took all of ten seconds and even as I grabbed the shorter rope that had attached the float to the yacht and awkwardly started to swim after Alex, who was powering through the water like a torpedo, I was aware that the ten extra seconds taken might just save a life.

I saw Alex reach the area where the little girl had gone in and dive under.

There was shouting which I blocked out as I gritted my teeth and swam.

In the back of my mind, I hoped fervently that the crew would stop the parents from jumping in. One person in the water was bad enough, but two would be disastrous and would force us to make a choice which couldn't end well.

In the front of my mind, I was counting the time that Alex had been under water. He would have been breathless when he dived, and I had no doubt that he would be counting how long the child had been down, not thinking about himself.

Alex had been under just over two minutes when I reached the spot, pulled the float closer and took a deep breath preparing to dive.

Something hit my thigh and I grabbed it and pulled, yanking Alex and the small body to the surface.

Alex grabbed for the float, choking out, "Four and half minutes," he coughed hard and gasped in air, his eyes red rimmed, "Is she breathing?"

"No," I cradled the little girl against my body and the float with my right arm which was also looped through the float's side rope.

She looked to be about five or six years old, "Brace us," I said to Alex as I pinched her nose closed with my left hand and started to push air steadily into her lungs.

Putting both of us into Alex's hands as he used his body, still heaving as he dragged air in, to secure and support me and the little girl. I felt the slack taken up in the rope as we were hauled towards the yacht. Thank God for Kostas' quick thinking.

I ignored the sensation of speed and the splashes from the ocean. Concentrating on keeping my breaths steady and slow her into lungs, as Alex supported us both, sobbing in my ear, "Please breathe, Please God, breathe."

I was vaguely aware that we were being pulled towards the back of the yacht to the platform.

Suddenly the cold body in my arms jerked and I had the unpleasant sensation of her coughing seawater into my mouth.

"Urghh," I turned my head and coughed, spitting it out as Alex laughed with relief in my ear.

"There she is," he said as her eyes fluttered open and she started to struggle.

I raised my left arm with my thumb up and heard the cheer from the yacht, but the girl didn't realize how much danger she was in and she was starting to panic now.

Mama was shouting something, but I couldn't quite hear.

"Is Spain, Is Spain," Mama shouted again, pointing at us.

"She's Spanish," I said to Alex, and he immediately switched to reassuring her in Spanish, his voice calm and soothing.

Her eyes opened wide and she began to wriggle in earnest. This time towards Alex.

I moved her closer and she clung to his chest like a limpet, sobbing into his neck as he continued to talk quietly and kiss her hair. I didn't blame her. I often nestled in there myself.

I looked up with dismay hearing a splash, fearing that the parents had jumped in, but saw Kostas swimming towards their boat. He spoke a little Spanish and was more than capable of steering their little boat over to us.

We were now close to the platform.

"She's bleeding," I called to Mama, who nodded.

The chance of a shark attack off the coast of Greece was extremely unlikely, but still we needed to get her out of the water.

Ly and Mario were waiting to help us lift the girl out onto a bed of blankets that Mama had ready.

They were careful to keep her as level as possible and incredibly gentle. Mama was ready, looking like everyone's favourite Grandmother and she quickly rinsed the salt-water from the head wound, and after a quick examination, gently pressed a dressing in place.

I scrubbed a towel over my hair, as Alex who was also out of the water did the same. He had not broken eye contact with the girl, chocolate brown eyes were locked onto his calm, dark blue, and he had not stopped reassuring and translating what was happening and what Mama was saying.

Captain and Mama were conferring and giving instructions.

We now knew that she was Maria, and we built a nest of towels around her to keep her from moving, and to stop her body from rocking too much. I could pick out the occasional word and knew that Alex was explaining that she must keep still. That she may have hurt her neck or her back when she fell. That her parents would be there soon.

By the time Captain and Mama were satisfied that Maria was braced well enough for travel, Kostas had smartly pulled the hire boat next to us and he was back on board with the frantic parents.

Seeing panic, Alex quickly explained what we had done and why, and then he and Kostas translated Captain's plan. We had a forty-minute trip to the closest port with an emergency pediatric unit.

Ly and Mario had already moved away in the hire boat. They knew where we were headed.

The debate about whether or not to move Maria to the main deck had not lasted long. It was not worth the risk if she had a back or neck injury.

Her mother sat with us on the platform. Now in a lifejacket and holding on firmly.

The father had been dragged away by Mama for a brief, simple sailing lesson with her and Kostas. So far it seemed to be more of a multi-language bollocking.

Alex held Maria secure, literally with the length of his body, to make sure she didn't roll off the back of the boat. His feet were against a bulkhead and we had gripped arms behind Maria's head.

He warned Maria that there would be some noise and vibration. Seeing the trust in her eyes made me swallow hard enough to hurt, 'Get a grip Leslie!' I told myself and braced as the back of the boat sank down slightly and we were moving.

Maria's mother and Alex continued to talk quietly with her. Thankfully the engines were not as noisy as most, but I could not follow the conversation.

Mostly we wanted her to stay awake and calm. She likely had a concussion.

Kostas came back after a while and joined the conversation. The sailing lesson had ended abruptly when Maria's father had collapsed in a sobbing heap to the deck. He was now being comforted by Mama.

"He feels guilty," Kostas said discreetly in my ear.

I grunted. Not taking the sea seriously is an easy mistake but having a six-year-old on a small boat without a lifejacket was foolish.

Little Maria was having what seemed to be a serious discussion with Alex now. I had noticed her become more agitated, and Alex had seemed to calm her, but now they seemed to be having a small disagreement.

"What's this?" I asked, "Trouble in paradise?"

Alex rolled his eyes at me.

Maria grabbed my free hand now and asked me, "Did you see her?"

My Spanish is limited, but I managed, "See who?"

"Sirena?"

"Si..Siren? Mermaid?" I looked at Alex.

"Maria was thinking about the water, and how cold and deep and dark it is," Alex said quickly, his tone making it clear that Maria had been getting upset, "but I pointed out to her that when I dived down there was a mermaid already bringing her up to me."

"He didn't see. You didn't see," Maria said crossly in Spanish.

I inwardly winced, I had been a little slow on the uptake here," No, I'm sorry I didn't see her, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't there."

Alex sighed at my clumsiness as Maria glared at him. Oh dear, I had a feeling I was in trouble with my better half!

I could see her bottom lip trembling and felt bad.

Maria was old enough to understand how much danger she had been in, and her instincts were telling her to be afraid. However, she was also young enough to want to be reassured and believe in magic.

I think I had just blown that.

Then Kostas pushed his phone forwards, asking in simple Spanish, "Is this her?"

Maria's eyes lit up as she gasped, and I saw the doubt and fear retreat, and the magic take hold.

Alex, his face close to hers so that he could see the screen, grinned, "Yep, that's her, isn't she beautiful?" he repeated it quickly in Spanish.

I made a grab for the phone, but Kostas pulled it back, "What have you got there?"

"It's fine," he laughed.

"Who is it, who is it, Christ, Kostas, is that picture decent?"

"Her name is Casey," Kostas told Maria importantly, and Alex gasped dramatically and repeated, "Casey. Maria, he knows her name, he's met her."

Relenting, Kostas turned the screen so that Maria's mother and I could see.

There smiling out from the small screen was Casey. Brighter and bolder than life.

Her dark golden hair was glowing wet down her naked back. She was looking over her shoulder and laughing at the camera, blue eyes happy, white teeth flashing, and flushed cheeks.

Her dark red tail was flicking the water up in a rainbow spray and she was sat right where we were. On the platform, enjoying the sea and the sun.

There was a teasing curve of breast, but the picture was completely decent. It was amazing and felt strange as I had gotten used to her huge current size.

"When did you meet her?" I asked Kostas, my eyes wide with wonder, determined to redeem myself.

Alex translated as he told us.

"She sat right on this platform. Came out of the water and asked me if I had anything to eat."

Alex gasped and I indicated that Kostas should continue.

"I offered her some fish," he said, "but she didn't want fish."

"What did she want?" Maria asked breathlessly, Alex translated for me.

"Baklava," he confirmed, making me laugh.

Alex and Maria settled down now to look at the picture and talk about Mermaids. I think I understood Kostas promising to send the picture to her father's phone so he could print it for her.

I noted that he would not actually let go of the phone. Probably as there were other less decent pictures on there!

I remembered that holiday. It was about three years ago, Keira and Casey had special versions of their tails so that they could swim in the sea.

I wouldn't risk their usual bondage and impalement in the ocean, and the sea-tails had a much bigger zip with a large pull. Not visible in that picture, but it meant that it was easy for them to slip quickly out of the tail if they got into difficulties.

Very different to back home where they were in strict painful bondage that they could not release themselves from.

I frowned and looked up as I sensed that we were slowing. We hadn't been traveling for forty minutes. Craning to see ahead I could see land, but only just.

Captain saw me looking and waved a hand in a reassuring gesture. Casually indicating to the port side.

There was a sudden roar of engines and a large Greek Coastguard ship swept past us. Turning and pulling up on the starboard side.

Captain expertly kept us steady, moving forwards slowly as the Coastguard matched us moving alongside.

Kostas had run over and spoken with Captain, before also giving me an all-okay signal. Clearly Captain had been expecting them.