BDSM Manor Ch. 06: Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex laughed slightly as I rolled onto my side. I gasped as I realized he was going to let his fingers rotate inside me.

"Okay, all the way," Alex encouraged me, and we both laughed as I swung my leg over his head. Alex ducking.

I thrust harder now, "Alex, fuck me."

"Not yet."

"Alex!"

"Trust me," Alex gave me the smile and wink of a used car salesman and then ducked his head and took me in his mouth.

I laughed, then gasped as his hand and mouth started to work my cock. Once again throbbing and leaking.

I usually pride myself on my control, but it was shot to hell this morning.

Alex teased me until I was gibbering, and then another finger stretched me further.

He was moving inside me harder now, but I felt nothing but pleasure.

His tongue swirled around me, his hand stroked me hard, and suddenly I was cumming again. Thrusting into Alex's mouth, crying out as his fingers worked me, and then falling, spent, back on the bed, gasping in air.

"And I thought you were fit," I heard Alex teasingly mock me, and just laughed, my eyes still shut.

I reached up lazily as his body came down on mine, murmuring a protest as his fingers slipped from me, "What?" I asked, not hearing what he whispered to me.

"I said," he repeated, kissing my mouth and my neck, and gently gripping my hair in one hand, "that I think you are loosened up now."

Then I felt his cock nudge against me.

My eyes widened, and I reached up for his face. This was ridiculous, I felt like a fucking virgin.

"Okay?" Alex asked.

I just nodded.

Our eyes held as with one gentle movement he slipped inside me.

Firm and sure, he filled me completely, balls deep, then held still, his eyes dark denim, full of questions.

"I'm okay," I whispered, "I forgot. I forgot this feeling."

"Yea, you're forgetting to breathe as well," Alex told me.

I let my breath out with a whoosh, and then we were both laughing softly.

I pulled Alex down for a kiss, then stroked his face, "How long can you hold still?"

"Not long, I feel like I'm about to have a cardiac arrest," he admitted.

I pushed up slightly and giving in Alex started to move. Pulling almost out then sliding back in.

We made love like that. Almost lazily. Alex refusing to fuck me even when I tried to command him to.

"Not this time," he told me, "later. Trust me this time."

Slowly, with the innate gentleness that is his nature, Alex took my body and made me his.

Filling and stretching me, until with a gasp, his face contorted, and he flooded inside me.

I lay under him and trembled.

"Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head.

I turned and looked at my husband who was looking at me now with deep concern.

I smiled at my slave, who leant forward and kissed tears from my cheek.

I didn't feel weak, or embarrassed. This man was my life, and his life was mine.

It was right. This was all completely right for us.

"No man's ever cum inside me before," I admitted, "I mean bareback."

Alex looked shocked, then pleased, "Really?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded again, "I may not have told you this before Alex, but as much as you are mine. I am yours."

He kissed me, "I know."

I smiled sleepily, as he went to the bathroom and cleaned up, then came back with a cloth and cleaned me up, before pulling me in and spooning me.

-X

I was alone when I woke, my stomach growling.

Groggily I wandered into the shower and found it still humid and wet. Alex hadn't been gone long.

Ten minutes later, pulling shorts over my still damp body, I checked my watch before slipping it on. It was still only 2pm.

As I emerged on deck, I could see we were moored in a picturesque cove. It was warm and bright, I quickly slipped my glasses on, then turned and just smiled.

The radio was playing Greek pop music, and Alex was dancing with Mama, at the same time as munching on a drumstick.

They were spinning in a gentle waltz, but even as I watched, Alex polished off the chicken, quickly tangoing Mama across to the bar and depositing the bones on a plate, before tipping her back and kissing her cheek.

"Now I'm only half starving Mama," he said.

She laughed, "You sit and eat your lunch like a good boy, and maybe there will be ice cream," she told him, like he was five.

He immediately sat and looked hopeful.

Mama laughed and then spotted me, "Ah, the boss is awake. Come sit. Eat," she instructed.

I took the seat next to Alex, "Do I get ice cream as well?"

"If you eat all of your lunch," Mama told me, setting plates heaped with salad and chicken in front of us.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"In the water," Alex told me, "Except Captain who went for a nap."

I went and peered over the side and saw the boys snorkeling in the clear turquoise water.

Mama glared at me, "You eat, and you rest, forty-five minutes. Then you can go in the water."

"Yes, Mama," I agreed, returning to my food, and Alex sniggered.

He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "You're scared of her!"

"Hell yea."

"Mama. Can we take our rest time sitting on the back platform? It would be so nice to cool our feet in the water," Alex asked, smirking.

Mama turned her glare on him, "If you 'accidently' fall in the water even a moment before forty-five minutes, I will ground you," she told him.

That wiped the smirk from his face, "Yes, Mama," he agreed.

I laughed.

-X

The next few days followed a pattern of beautiful scenery, snorkeling with colorful, curious fish, diving on wrecks and relaxing, only occasionally raising the energy to assist with the boat.

The evenings were full of tall tales, or music from the crew. Mama singing old jazz standards in smoky voice and a strong Greek accent, fabulous food, beautiful sunsets, and lots of kissing.

The nights were full of sweat and groans, making love and fucking. Alex cumming inside me and me cumming inside Alex.

On day seven, we were diving around some caves when I grabbed Alex, removed his mouthpiece, and kissed him until he swooned.

We were only in shorts and tanks, so it was clear how turned on we both were.

A tap on both our tanks and we broke apart, looking guiltily at Kostas. I quickly replaced my mouthpiece and Kostas replaced Alex's.

Alex blushed but was breathing fine.

Kostas pointed his fingers at me, then drew his hand across his throat.

I saluted an apology and agreement to behave. I may be his boss, but Kostas would send me back to the boat if I was too naughty.

When we surfaced a little while later, Alex spat out his mouthpiece and looked at me seriously, "No splashing and no petting," he said, making me laugh so hard I nearly went under.

-X

The next day Alex and I gave the crew a break and headed inland for the day.

After poking around a village for the morning we headed to a café for lunch. We were planning on hiking this afternoon before heading back to the yacht.

I sat and observed Alex as we relaxed over strong coffee.

Despite slathering each other regularly in copious amounts of sunscreen, we had both caught the sun. Alex had a light tan, and some golden highlights appearing in his hair.

It was only when I pulled his shorts down and his ass was glaringly white, that I realized just how tanned he was.

With my dark hair and eyes, and naturally olive skin, I had reached the point where I could pass for a local, and indeed many people tried to chat with me. Looking surprised when they received basic tourist Greek in response.

We had been here a fraction over a week and Alex's Greek had already surpassed mine.

Smart arse!

He had been a little distracted the past day or so though, and I pondered this as I casually ogled him at lunch.

He was staring across the village square, seemingly lost in his own thoughts.

I reached up and rubbed my thumb hard over the back of his neck, making him hiss then arch his head forward.

He had a knot of tension right at the top of his spine. A knot that usually only appeared when he was craving submission.

I rubbed for a few moments, as he hummed low and hoarse in this throat, and then relented, moving my chair closer.

He wiggled his head and his shoulders, "Thanks."

"Why didn't you tell me you were struggling?" I asked.

He flushed, embarrassed, "I didn't really see what you could do. It's awkward with the crew on board."

"We can always throw them overboard," I joked and grinned at his laugh.

"I understand though," I agreed, "It's difficult to be discreet and dominate you properly, especially with your need for pain. I could fuck you really hard tonight. Gag you and pound you until you are sobbing, would you like that? It shouldn't make too much noise."

He flushed darker, leaning in towards me, "Yes, please, Master."

I nodded to show it was agreed, and then feeling a wicked urge, moved even closer to him.

"It's interesting to me, the fact that I know if I instructed you to stand up and strip naked right now, you would have to do it." Alex went still, listening.

"I know that you would lean over this table, your butt in the air, with all these locals watching. Maybe I would call over that guy in the blue hat, and say to him, 'Come use my husband, he likes to be screwed by strangers', I bet you would love that." Alex cracked up, the guy I had pointed out was playing cards with his cronies and looked to be about a hundred and five years old.

"Or maybe," I continued, "I would instruct you to walk over to that guy with the motorbike," Alex's gaze switched to a young local, late twenties, idling a bike on the other side of the square.

"I would instruct you to walk over, stripping as you went, and then bending over that wall. I would tell him to take you hard. Tell him you like pain. You like to cry. Tell him to fuck your ass with everyone here watching."

"Leslie," Alex warned me in a low voice, shifting in his seat.

"Then," I continued, my lips almost touching his ear, "I would tell him to call his friends, so they could come and share you for the evening. Fill your ass and your throat with their cum."

"If you don't stop talking, I'm gonna cum in my jeans," Alex whispered.

"Then someone would call the police and they would drag you away, and interrogate you with their hard bodies, and large,"

"Excuse me," Alex interrupted and ran for the bathroom.

I made a quick call to the boat and then sat and sniggered into my coffee until he re-emerged nearly twenty minutes later.

Alex sat, spun to face me, and glared at me over the top of his sunglasses, "Do you know how old I was the last time I had to go and jack off in the bathroom?" he asked sternly.

"Er," I shrugged, "Maybe, thirty-one?"

He flashed a quick grin, "No, more like thirteen. Behave yourself."

I grinned back and deciding against more coffee, we set off for our hike.

Which was more like a stroll, a little way around the coast, rambling along old tracks and scaring goats from the bushes.

-X

It was already starting to get dark when we got back to the boat and found Mama in a mood.

"I didn't know what time to expect you," she complained, "You will need to wait for dinner. I was busy today, cleaning and shopping.

"We had quite a large lunch, we'll be okay for a while," I tried to placate her.

"Oh, so now you go to shore for food," she accused, "You don't like my cooking?"

Mario sniggered.

"Jesus, you know we love your cooking," I started.

"Don't curse at me."

I held my hands up for peace and turned away. Mainly to hide a grin.

"Humph," Mama made like she had won an argument and handed Alex, who was looking slightly dumbstruck, two bottles of water, "Take these and stay out of my way."

We took our icy water to the front of the boat and settled in to watch the sunset, as Captain took us out of the small port and towards another pretty, sheltered cove for the night.

"Don't worry about Mama," I said, "sometimes she can be a little scary."

"Maybe she needs more help," Alex suggested, "she's got six guys to look after on this trip."

"She'll be fine," I said, "we are pretty easy compared to some of the charters they do."

I distracted him with the sunset and talk of the snorkeling tomorrow.

Alex mostly relaxed, but I lifted my hand and could still feel that little knot of tension in the back of his neck.

He leaned into me.

"I'll be okay," he said, quietly, "after dinner."

"After dinner," I agreed, my tongue firmly in my cheek.

The sudden distinctive sound of a flogger hitting leather suddenly cracked through the air, and Alex spun his head around so fast I swear he must have gotten whiplash.

I turned more casually, smiling at Alex's mouth hanging open, and greeting Mama.

"Mama, you look absolutely ravishing," I said.

Mama stood, her generous curves embraced by leather, bosom overflowing her corset, boots up to her thighs, tapping the flogger against her leg.

Her entire attitude screamed Dominatrix.

Captain stood behind her, also holding a flogger.

In a small semi-circle stood the crew. All three of the guys were dressed only in jeans, clearly aroused. Bare chested and bare feet.

They held an assortment of rope, gag, cuffs, and all were staring at Alex like wolves about to pounce on their prey.

What Alex didn't know, is that they all belonged to Mama.

Chuckling I turned his head and kissed him. One hand against his neck, I could feel his pulse already starting to race.

My other hand travelled down his chest, abs and onto his fast-growing budge.

He moaned slightly as I stroked him through his jeans.

"Did you really think that I would bother maintaining a yacht which didn't include everything I might possibly need?" I asked him.

He let out a shaky breath, "I think I might be in trouble," he said in an undertone.

"Big trouble," I agreed, grinning, and kissing him again.

"Goody," he mumbled, before he pushed to his feet, giving my wrist a quick squeeze, and watching the group warily.

I stood as well, giving Mama the nod, and with one word the crew moved on Alex.

He didn't resist. Didn't even try, as they forced him to his knees, overpowered in a matter of seconds.

He didn't resist as they dragged him roughly across the deck and ripped his clothing off, but I saw a flicker of awareness when he caught my eye.

I had told him not to mention his martial arts skills to the crew, and this was why.

The six of us would not have been enough to take Alex had he wanted to defend himself, and I had been concerned that Mama's young crew would have been a little over enthusiastic had they known.

Even without this knowledge they were not holding back. Alex was grimacing with pain as his arms were pulled behind his back.

Kostas gripped a large handful of his hair and pushing his jeans down introduced his cock to Alex's throat.

Fucking his mouth as Ly and Mario secured Alex's wrists in cuffs and rope.

His hands were pulled up and out, even as Kostas continued to use his mouth for his pleasure.

Alex was already spiraling.

He was more than ready to submit and was greedily sucking at Kostas, even while grunting in pain as his arms were wrenched.

Another word from Mama and Kostas pulled back, holding Alex's head still with his vicious grip, while slapping his cock against Alex's cheeks.

Alex moaned in dismay and tried to recapture the cock in his mouth, but he couldn't move enough.

Kostas ran the tip of his cock around Alex's lips, rubbing pre-cum over his mouth and tongue. Alex lapped hungrily, begging for the cock.

With a mocking laugh, Kostas pushed Alex's head back and the other guys used the ropes to pull him to his feet.

Alex's eyes locked onto mine as his wrists were secured, pulling him tight as if crucified.

His dark blue eyes bore into mine with a combination of arousal, hunger and devotion as ankle cuffs were attached and his legs also spread wide.

Unable to resist, I walked forward and ran my hands all over his trembling body, kissing him and tasting Kostas (not for the first time) slapping his pecs, and stroking his cock.

I teased him until he was begging. Begging to be fucked, begging to be hurt, and then I stepped back, enjoying his vulnerable body, helplessly bound in the middle of the main deck.

Mama moved forward into my place and Alex's eyes widened as she took him in her hand.

Roughly caressing and tugging his balls and cock, until he was leaking onto the deck.

Soon the pleasure overruled any lingering embarrassment, and he was thrusting as much as his severe bondage would allow.

Next Mama bound his cock and balls and Alex watched as she secured him to an inset tie-off point in the deck itself.

We had told him they were wheelchair tie-off points, which was also true.

Right now his muscles tensed, and his body was pulled taut as his vulnerable manhood was bound to the boat.

As Ly pushed a gag into his mouth, Alex's eyes found mine again.

His breath was coming fast, his abs flexing with effort. He was trembling.

He looked fucking beautiful.

And love was shinning out of his eyes. Love and excitement and joy.

Mario approached with a blindfold and Alex, closing his eyes, submitted.

"He has signals?" Mama confirmed.

"Yes, but he's unlikely to use them, I told her.

We had discussed Alex's needs, likes, and limits in great detail weeks ago.

Mama smiled and then walked over and ran a flogger over Alex's skin. Warning him of what was coming.

He moaned a plea into the gag.

The flogging was brutally relentless.

We couldn't mark Alex, or whip him at this stage of our holiday, because he would not have been able to go shirtless or go in the water.

So the flogger was relatively lightweight, but we showed him no mercy.

We had two of these floggers. Mama and Captain started, with about twenty hard strokes each, spread over his whole vulnerable body.

Then when they started to tire, Kostas and I took over.

After another thirty lashings, Ly and Mario grabbed the floggers and enthusiastically laid into him.

Then back to the beginning.

After about an hour or so of constant flogging, Alex's skin was rosy. He appeared flushed all over.

He was barely flinching anymore, just moaning and sobbing. Flinching was about all he had been able to do, as he was so strictly spread-eagled.

A large puddle of cum, and other juices was dripping from his cock and down the rope that secured him firmly to the deck.

I'm sure that many of you have played with your slaves for many hours, and flogging is always popular.

However, this had been strike after strike after strike. No breaks, no teasing, no caressing. Just a beating, applied by five strong, healthy men and one very scary dominatrix.

After the hour (okay, more like eighty minutes!) we had broken Alex down completely.

But never mind him. My arm for one was starting to ache like crazy, and Mama had given up half an hour earlier and starting grilling.

It was time for us to take a break.

Not Alex though. His suffering was to continue.

I put my arms around Alex as his ankles and wrists were loosened and released.

Lowering him gently to his knees on the deck, before moving away.

He knelt for a few moments. His head down. His body soaked in sweat and cum.

Dragging air in and sobbing it out through the gag, and carefully cupping his cock and balls.

Then Kostas gently took up the slack in the rope and Alex tensed as the tension pulled at him again.

He seemed a little bewildered, so I gave him a nudge to encourage him to hands and knees. He took the hint and crawled forward a little.

Kostas took up the slack again and Alex crawled some more, following the tugging on his cock and balls.

A few feet and he started to be tugged downwards.

The rope was threaded through the original tie-off point and then across to another.