BDSM Manor Ch. 13: Re Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They simply pulled each other close. Just shifting and allowing themselves to be bumped along to the music.

Carlos is about my height, so they were able to lean their heads on each other's shoulders, wrap their arms around each other and sway.

One dark, one light. Carlos had a black T-shirt on and Alex a lighter shirt, so they stood out.

Then. So slowly Lee and I were hardening before we had registered why. They started to touch.

The front of their bodies were fused, but now hands started to stroke. Heads turned and kisses were laid along collar bones and necks.

They rotated slightly and we saw the back of Carlos with Alex's hands gripping, kneading, and squeezing his ass rhythmically.

Slowly they spun. Kisses moving up each other's throats until their lips met and merged.

I could see Alex's hips thrusting slightly and when they completed their turn I could see why.

Carlos' hand was inside Alex's jeans. His finger deep in his ass, pushing in and out. He was fucking him with his finger in the middle of the dancefloor in a respectable gay bar and it wasn't even naughty night.

"Holy shit!" Lee said, "Think it's time to take them home?"

I grinned, "Before they get arrested? Yep, probably a good idea."

We finished our drinks and then stood and separated our men before pulling them outside.

To be fair, Alex doesn't drink much, and he was slightly tipsy.

"Leslie. You gonna take me home and fuck me? Pleeaaasseee," he begged.

"Well you turned me on as instructed, so I guess you get your reward," I agreed and laughed as he cheered with enthusiasm.

We put Carlos and Lee in the first cab and then grabbed the next. Snogging like teenagers all the way home.

By the time we had groped our way up in the elevator, Alex was becoming quite frantic, and I was suspicious.

I gently disentangled myself and stepped back, "I just need some water."

"Oh, come on."

I grinned, "Two minutes, I'm thirsty."

"Okay, okay," Alex paced a circle in the lounge, "Hurry up."

I took my time, watching him from the kitchen. Pacing and rubbing his chest. Not his usual laid-back self.

"You want anything?" I called.

"Yes. I want your fucking cock in my ass!"

I laughed despite myself and walked towards him. Alex hadn't realized that he was breathing hard. Like he had been running. And I didn't think it was arousal.

"Shhhh," I hushed him with a finger to his lips before he could speak, and then cupped his cheeks, pressing my lips to his. Softly. Like a whisper.

Just like that he shattered.

"Oh! God!"

I grabbed him as his legs gave way and lowered him down.

"Oh my God."

"It's okay."

"Leslie, I."

"I'm here. I've got you."

That was all I could say. Repeating it over and over as Alex broke in my arms.

-X

The storm lasted more than two hours.

I had never seen Alex in so much pain. Not at the manor. Not after the accident.

This was emotional agony and I cried with him as it ripped him apart.

Finally he was spent and still.

I had at some point grabbed cushions and we were both on the floor. I was spooning Alex from behind as he clutched my hands to his heart and his stomach.

I wasn't sure if he was awake, but then he stirred and turned over to look at me.

"Why does it hurt so much?" he asked in a small voice.

I kissed him, "It's called grief."

"But I never knew them."

"Don't be stupid," I told him gently, and he smiled a little.

Then he groaned and rolled right onto his back, "My head is killing me.

"Come on," I stood and pulled him to his feet, steering him into the bedroom.

We didn't speak as I handed him water and painkillers, before stripping him down.

I indicated the centre of the bed as I pulled my clothes off, "On your tummy."

Exhausted but obedient, Alex crawled to the middle of the bed and lowered himself. Sighing when I joined him and sat on his ass.

I was hard. But I always am around a naked Alex. He's fucking beautiful.

He sighed when I took his wrists and gently pulled his arms down so his hands were resting near his hips.

Then he moaned when I ran my arms up his back and shoulders, "I want-"

"I know, Babe," I leaned down and kissed between his shoulders, before continuing to knead his muscles, "In a while."

I didn't bother with oil or gels, I just ran my hands gently over Alex's skin until he started to relax.

Long strokes through his hair, over his shoulders and back, down his arms all the way to his fingers, across to his lower back and ass and the top of his thighs.

He hummed and relaxed some more.

When he shifted his arms and snuggled into the pillow, I kept gently caressing him, slower and slower, until he was deep asleep.

Sleep was what he needed tonight, not sex.

-X

The following morning Alex slept late and found me doing the usual desperate and hopeless search for good news in the paper.

He sat and pouted. The pout remaining even after I had made him a coffee.

"Well, what do you want then?" I asked. As if, what could possibly be better than coffee?

"You tricked me to sleep last night, I didn't get fucked," he complained.

I pushed my sleeves up and walked determinedly around to Alex as he grinned at me, pulling his head back and kissing him until he swooned.

"Better?"

"It'll do for now," he agreed slightly breathlessly.

We were babysitting the twins tonight, but it wouldn't be late. He would just have to wait.

We both jumped when Alex's phone rang.

Thirty minutes later Alex sank his head between his legs and gasped in deep breaths.

I gently rubbed his back. "He's really nice," I told Alex.

It had been a great call. Alex's family sounded amazing and we had planned a trip for the following week.

Both Alex and I could do some work remotely and David hadn't wanted to wait any longer than necessary.

When he offered to pick us up from the airport and I explained that Alex would want to bring his climbing gear so we would drive, David had whooped with glee.

Barry, obviously keeping secrets and being a tease, had not told us that his dad was a keen climber and a trainer in mountain rescue.

They already had a shared passion.

-X

The following afternoon we were subjected to a tug from that ever present force, known as 'the law of sod'.

You know the one. Causes the fire alarm to go off right when your meeting starts, someone to bang on the door the second you get out of the shower.

Or my personal most hated. My husband's phone ringing, just as we were getting going with some late afternoon hanky-panky.

Alex was straddling me, using his powerful thighs to slowly rise up and down on me, teasing the fuck out of us both. He was flushed, his skin already damp. His left hand was slowly stroking his own cock, his right hand on my chest for balance, and his eyes were closed in concentration.

I was reclined on the bed. Just enjoying the hell out of the view really.

With the second ring he screwed up his face and huffed, "Can you reach to turn that off? I can't concentrate."

I managed to grab the phone as it rang for the third time and briefly saw Will's name on the screen before I fumbled and dropped it.

A short pause and then Will's voice floated up from the carpet, "Did you just drop me, you bastard?"

I mimed an apology at Alex as he rolled his eyes.

"Will, sorry can I call you back? I'm kinda stuck right now."

Will's voice was heavy with sarcasm, "Uh huh! I'm guessing the thing you're stuck on would be Leslie's cock, right?"

"Jesus!" Alex complained, trying to keep his rhythm.

"It's fine, I can wait. Give me a call in five-minutes, okay?"

At this Alex cracked up and completely lost it, collapsing onto my chest.

"You cheeky little shit," I growled at the phone, I could practically feel Will's glee vibrating through the air, "I should paddle your ass for that."

"Anytime, Master Aquarius. It would be my pleasure," he teased me and ended the call.

"That's it. His ass is mine this weekend."

Alex was still laughing into my neck, "He'll probably love it."

"Yea, I'll give Kerry a call. Will might love the idea, and he might be floating in cloud-sub-cuckoo land afterwards, but he'll be screaming during," I promised darkly.

Alex's head came up but he relaxed when he saw I was grinning.

"Tough guy, huh?"

"I have a right," I reminded him pompously. "As a founder member I have the right to punish any slave as I see fit."

I grinned again, "And Will being a cheeky git is more than cause enough. He needs to remember his place."

Alex laughed a little, but then looked at me with puzzlement, "Leslie?"

"Hmmmm?" I was a little distracted as Alex had started to move again.

"Why are we in bed talking about another man?"

I laughed out loud, but then fixed Alex with a narrow eye stare, "I have absolutely no idea," I said and rolled him on to his back. Lifting his leg high and sinking deeper into him.

Alex writhed on the bed, "Ah, shit."

"Hold on," I warned him and started to pound.

Alex couldn't reach the headboard so just clung on to me, one leg over my shoulder, the other around my waist, his fingers digging into my back as I fucked him hard.

"Urghh, urrgggghh," was all he managed as I emptied into him, and he released all over his own stomach and chest, before flopping back to the bed and lying there gasping for air.

I braced on my arms and looked down at him. Feeling myself slowly soften inside him.

Alex opened his eyes and smiled soppily up at me, "What are you doing all up there?"

"Looking at you."

"Come closer."

"No!"

"Get down here," Alex insisted.

I looked at his stomach, "You're a mess."

"It's only cum," he said and pouted.

I shifted slightly, pulling out of Alex's body completely and repositioning myself. Making sure my sensitive cock was well clear of our bodies, while making sure that Alex's cock and balls would both be trapped between our hard stomachs.

He loves that, and hummed happily as I lowered my body to his. Cum squishing between us.

"That what you wanted?" I asked, as I nuzzled into his neck.

"Hmmmm."

-X

Friday we met Kerry and Will for lunch. Me reminding a distracted Alex to grab the DVD that Will had asked to borrow. The reason for his call.

I had already spoken with Kerry and arranged to severely punish Will that weekend. It wasn't a whipping weekend, so his ass was mine for the threatened paddling, and more.

Will had been informed and was somewhere between concerned and excited. Once we had ordered, I turned to him, "What's up?"

"I didn't mean to upset you," Will said carefully.

"He's not mad," Alex reassured him, but Will continued to watch me, biting his lip.

I moved a little closer so I wasn't overheard by the next table.

"As Leslie, I thought it was funny," I confirmed, "But Master Aquarius demands respect, and is going to enjoy punishing you hard and making you scream."

The grin nearly spilt Will's face and I laughed.

Kerry and Will were both fascinated when we told them about Alex being discovered by his family.

"That's so odd," Kerry mused. "Your Aunt came back from the dead, and now Alex has done almost the same thing for his family."

"Everything connected," Will said wisely and Alex nodded. Kerry and I just looked at him blankly.

"You met each other and that put everything in line for the universe to bring your families back to you. Because you were complete and had created your local family. You were ready for your wider family."

Alex looked thoughtful for a moment but laughed when I looked at Kerry and asked, "What have you been feeding him?"

-X

Late Saturday afternoon and I was waiting in the library. Chatting with Alex and Master Black.

Alex was fully clothed and so off duty which everyone was respecting very well, although a few people were clearly surprised.

The fact that Will was going to be punished by Master Aquarius had become known quickly and quite a few people were gathering.

We had arrived late morning with Keira and Shey (these days pretty much joined at the hip!). Enjoying brunch and a wander around the gardens before setting Keira up in the Voyeurs room.

Shey wasn't interested in Will particularly, and Keira has low limits compared to Will, who is an excessive pain slut. She would likely find his distress too upsetting.

In the centre of the room waited an interesting device.

A display frame with binding points and clamps for cock and balls. Not made for the comfort of the submissive that would be bound to it, but made for stability and robustness.

It was the frame that Alex had been set up on during his gangbang experience in Oz. My cousin had sent me the design and I had wasted no time in getting one made. Although it was a surprise, even to me, that Will would be the first to experience it.

Some adjustments had been made. There was a lot more padding, and a head rest (currently waiting on the side), as having to hold your head up, or even let it drop, from that position, puts a hell of a strain on the back and neck.

A table displayed all the various toys and instruments of torture that I may, or may not choose to use today.

John wandered in and sat next to Alex, giving him a quick hug and quietly asking him if he was okay. I knew Master Black wanted to know what was going on, but it wasn't everyone's business.

Right on time, Kerry and Will entered the room.

Will was naked, flushed and nervous, and clearly showed the signs of a few hearty slaps as he had 'run the gauntlet' through the building so far.

As requested his nipple hoops were in, and a weighty chain hung between them. Or it would be hanging if not for the fact that Master Kerry was using the chain to lead his slave, as if on a leash.

Nipple pain is one of Will's favourite things and he was halfway to sub space just from the tugging on his permanently sensitive nipples, which were hard and dark.

His eyes widened when he saw the frame, and I saw his mouth move, "Whoa!" under his breath. Then his dark eyes landed on me and just locked.

I walked forward slowly and the room hushed. Everyone watching closely as Kerry held up and offered me the chain. Ceremoniously offering his slave to me.

It's very rare that one of the founders claim a slave this way.

I thanked him, although I didn't take my eyes from Will's. Fisting the chain in my hand to tug Will towards me and lifting my free hand to his face.

His lips trembled slightly open as I ran my thumb over the warm flesh. I had never kissed Will and really didn't want to. (He's cute as a button, but also a mate!) Then his eyes closed and everyone let out a sigh of relief as he submitted to me.

Not that he had much choice. His master and owner (and boyfriend) had handed him over to me. He either submitted or used his safe word, and quite frankly, I am nowhere near as hardcore as Kerry.

To my knowledge no one has ever managed to get a safe word out of Will. He prefers to pass out. Stubborn little git.

I let the chain fall, and Will stood and trembled as I ran my hands over him.

Tweaking both his nipples, which made him squeak. Running my hands over and pushing my fists into his abs. (Not a punch, to be clear.)

Lifting and examining the heavy and painfully tight spiked chastity device that Kerry had somehow gotten on to him, which made him wince. Little sensitive there, I guessed that Kerry had needed to jack him off to get him soft enough to put it on!

I ran my hands back up his body, cupping a hand around his throat and lifting him slightly as I whispered in his ear, "You're gonna cum for me, you cheeky little sod."

That would have terrified most people locked into punishment chastity, but Will just let out a needy, "Please, Master," and sank deeper into the zone.

"Come on then." I transferred my grip to the back of Will's neck and moved him to the frame.

He knelt in place, a little awkward as it spread his legs so wide, but managed to feed his cock and balls through their slots before lying, with my and Kerry's help, over the main support.

A little wriggle to let him get as comfortable as he could (not very!) and we tightened the strapping on his thighs, calves and ankles.

Followed by the ball clamp (I wasn't using the cock clamp as he was already in chastity). I went past 'firm and snug', and into 'hurts like fuck' on the ball clamp. Proven by Will chanting, "Fuck, oh fuck!" under his breath and the slight swelling that was starting of his sac.

Those balls would be lovely and smooth and swollen by the time I released him.

Kerry had unclipped the chain before he lay down across the support, which went lengthways down his body, and refastened it once he was down, so the heavy chain was dangling again.

Once I had strapped down his biceps and wrists, I bent down to his reddening face, gave him a wide, cheery grin, and hung a couple of weights from the chain.

Will moaned and trembled as his nipples were dragged down, the weights swinging slightly as his breath started to hitch a little.

I waited for him to open his eyes and then winked, before nudging the weights to set them swinging more.

"Arrgggghhhh, FUCK!" Will moaned, and then dragged in air before sobbing, "Thank you, Master Aquarius. Please, oh God, please." He wasn't asking me to stop.

I eased Will's fingers over the cycle-brake-type handles near where his wrists were bound and made sure that he understood that was his 'red' signal. Pull on the brakes to stop. (They were, in fact, bicycle brakes!)

I ruffled his hair as I caught the eye of his minder. I had asked for Sandy as she knows Will very well. She gave me a thumbs up, one eye on Will, one eye on her read out.

Then, putting Sandy out of my head, she would get my attention if she needed to. I turned to Kerry, "Please may I have his gag, Master Kerry?" I asked.

I had asked Kerry to provide a gag so that Will had something that he was comfortable to wear for a long time. If all went well, it was going to be in for quite some time.

Kerry handed me a penis gag (very chewed!) with a wide mouth piece and a hole at the end to allow some extra air in and spit out.

"It gets quite messy," Kerry warned me.

I grinned, "No problem."

When I turned back to Will he was watching me with a look of absolute adoration in his wet eyes. (If you haven't met Will before, I can tell you he has dark, chocolate brown eyes, with long dark lashes that drive the girls insane.) The tears made him look like a seal.

His mouth was open. Begging for the gag.

I slipped it in and fastened it on the well worn buckle hole. Then I held his face and kissed his hair before lifting his head and looking into those dark eyes. It was hard to find the color, his pupils were already so large.

He stared at me for a moment and then closed his eyes. Submitting again. I had half expected the little sod to wink at me, but I guessed he was too far under already.

I held his head up as two subs came and slotted the head rest into place, then lowered him down. Massaging the back of his neck for a moment until he moaned and turned his head to watch me.

As I said, not having any support in that position is a strain. The head rest is easy enough to move if anyone wanted to use his mouth, but it wasn't in my plans. Yet.

As Will watched nervously, I picked up a paddle from the table and slapped it against my hand.

"This slave is here to be punished for disrespecting a founder member," I told the growing crowd loudly. Under normal circumstances Will would be giggling at my antics, but he was sinking fast.

I moved behind him and ran a hand over his ass, smirking as his thighs quivered.

"We expect respect and obedience at all times," I reminded everyone in a serious voice. Deliberately avoiding Alex's eyes as I knew he was grinning, enjoying the spectacle immensely.