BDSM Manor Ch. 13: Re Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of the people I did make eye contact with, some of the subs looked half amused half concerned (their dominants would remove them if they became too uncomfortable). Some of them looked very jealous.

"I'm going to warm this slave up with thirty strokes," I confirmed and received a cheer in response.

Will groaned. But then Will knows my upper body strength.

"One!" the crowd called as the first hit landed.

Will jumped as much as the frame allowed, but I'm not a complete bastard. I was warming him up slowly.

Still, "Two!" The smacking noise echoing around the room is rather lovely.

At twenty, Will was moaning continuously and dripping both drool and pre-cum.

I made windmills with my arm and stretched out my muscles a little. Playing to the crowd really, although I was starting to warm up.

Time to get serious.

After quickly looking at Kerry, who knew exactly what I had planned and gave me a nod, I swung the paddle at Will's flushed ass.

The thump reverberated around the room and Will grunted.

"Twenty-one!" The cry was more aggressive as they knew I was getting into it now.

By "THIRTY!" The frame had been rocked, Will was sobbing, and his ass was red, warm and bruised.

I walked to where Will could see me and keeping my eyes hard, I placed the paddle back on the table. Picking up another weight.

He groaned and gabbled behind the gag, but when I knelt down and hooked the weight to his chain, he shook and would have cum had he not been in chastity.

Instead he cried harder and muttered, trying to wriggle as I stroked his hair and soothed him until he calmed slightly.

Finally he looked at me and let out an aroused moan.

Begging me.

Not to stop.

I stood and walked back to the table. Turning to face him with a cane in my hand.

Will let out a sort of keening cry, closed his eyes and started to sob.

This is what's known as a light-cane. I always use these myself. Partly as it means I can use all of my strength to wield the cane, which feels deliciously aggressive and I really enjoy it.

Mainly because a light-cane is designed specifically not to cut the skin or cause seeping welts.

It will mark the skin. Nice red lines of pain which look pretty for a few days. A little surface bruising, but the damage is minimized.

I had switched to a light-cane after having to rescue one of our subs from an underground club in London some years ago.

She had locked herself in a bathroom (after her safe word was ignored) and called Sadie for help. As Sadie had been over an hour away at the manor, she had sent me.

Curtis and I, and Curtis' then chastity slave (lovely chap, nearly as tall as our minder, Frank - like a non-green hulk) had gone in and got her out.

She had been a bloody mess and carried the scars to this day.

Normal canes were used here, there was no rule against them, and no rule against brutal beatings if that's what someone wants, but since I switched (excuse the pun), I think about 80% of manor members had followed suit.

They still hurt like fuck though.

As demonstrated by Will's desperate screams as I laid into his bruised ass.

Oh, but it was fun.

The flinching, jumping, screaming, sobbing, unintelligible begging, and choked cries.

Will shaking as the cage got tighter and tighter around his hardening cock, which quite frankly, just made him worse!

The sheer violence of it.

Road rage would be a thing of the past if everyone had an outlet like this.

I didn't count. I just canned his ass until it was bright red, crisscrossed with lines and my arm was cramping.

(Alex told me later it was 23 or 24, he had struggled to keep up.)

When the last swish-crack had rang out, there was just the sound of Will who was wailing at this point.

Gasping in air and releasing it as best he could in an agonized sound that was as much aroused as desperate.

Still.

I replaced the cane on the table and went back to Will's head. Mussing his hair gently and telling him how everyone was enjoying his punishment.

He's a terrible show off, is Will.

I gently pulled his shaking fingers over the brakes, giving him the opportunity to call red if needed.

Instead he traced the brakes a couple of times, then re-gripped the handles.

Before I could stand, he repeated the motion himself. Traced his fingers lightly over the brakes and then back to the handles.

He was showing me that he could safe word if he needed to, but didn't need to.

Reassured, I gave him a short break by caressing his damp skin. It didn't help his trapped dick, as it was clearly arousing him, but that's not my fault.

I praised and soothed him until he had calmed to mere sobbing again, and his eyes had opened, still gazing at me like I was the answer to all his darkest dreams. (It's probably how he looks at Kerry all the time.)

I gave him a kind smile and stood. Walking to the table and coming back with another weight.

As I knelt and lifted the hook towards his chain, Will started making little frustrated grunting noises.

As the weight fell, further stretching his nipples, his eyes closed and he moaned in what was unmistakably pleasure.

Such. A. Pain. Slut!

Before your concern overwhelms you, let me point out that this had all been planned carefully between Kerry and I. Will's nipples had taken much worse, believe me, and were absolutely fine.

I stroked his hair again, whispered that he was doing great and stood, meeting Kerry now back at the back end, so to speak.

As Kerry started to gently insert lube to Will's asshole. I smoothed cooling lotion over his ass, which must have been on fire and throbbing by now.

Will muttered and moaned, obviously unsure as to what was going to happen next.

Then I stayed out of sight behind Will as Kerry inserted two fingers, then three, and 'Owwww', four.

Will started to grunt-beg as he realized he was going to be fisted.

This is something he and Kerry do quite often. Occasionally Will can be spotted walking rather gingerly after an early night, and that's often why.

He told Alex that the absolute helplessness of it, turns him on.

Will had now been strapped to the frame for well over an hour. His cock still dripping pre-cum which increased dramatically as Kerry carefully, but steadily pumped his fist in and out of Will's now gaping ass.

I'll use dildos. But fisting. All that lube and the obscene sloppy noises has never really appealed to me.

Thankfully, Alex is more a dildo man as well. Although, he freely admits he would like to try fisting one day.

Will was having the time of his life now. Grunting and moaning happily, as Kerry worked his ass.

As he had undoubtedly realized it wasn't my fist by now, I walked back into his line of sight and picked up a wand.

Giving Will an evil smile as I moved back to him and knelt by his side.

Laughter moved through the assembled crowd as they saw my intent and Will's panic.

His muffled pleas were ignored as Kerry moved his clever fingers to Will's prostate and I raised the buzzing wand to his tortured cock.

Oh the screams.

The loudest yet, as we forced Will to actually cum in that spiked chastity cage.

It didn't work very well. It was more like a ruined orgasm really, too much even for Will, but his brave little cock gave it a noble try.

As Kerry pulled out and patted Will's ass, and I switched the wand off, grinning at Will's cock bouncing and twitching and the cum sort of dribbling out, the room erupted in claps and cheers.

I pulled the drenched gag free and Kerry quickly cleaned Will's face.

He gave me a woozy smile when I crouched down.

Which I wiped off his face when I told him, "Well, you're halfway there. Time for a break!"

-X

Will's 'break' consisted of us cuffing his hands behind his back, tying off his cock and balls, tying them to his ankles and making him kneel by our table in the dinning room with his nipple chain (now free of weights) attached to a hook at the side of our table.

He had garbled a combination of, "Shit, Fuck, Thank you, God it hurts, Jesus, Please," in no particular order and repeat, repeat, as we had set him up.

Which resulted in him not being able to kneel flat on his legs, due to the pressure on his nipples, and not being able to raise to relieve that pressure as it would tug at his very sore balls.

It was a bit mean.

For ten minutes he alternated between the two positions, with tears silently running down his face and a look of pained pleasure, as we tucked into soup.

We released his ankles after ten minutes as we didn't want him to cramp up.

Once Will was re-settled on a cushion, still kneeling and still attached to the table by his nipple chain, I gave him a glass of water (his hands were still cuffed).

Then Kerry gave him a small milkshake, with banana and peanut butter (Yuck), but he hadn't eaten since breakfast so he needed a little energy.

We then enjoyed our main course as Will sat, his eyes closed, a look of aroused bliss on his face, rocking slightly back and forth to increase the pressure on his nipples.

Once the dining room started to clear, apart from those who were waiting for us to continue, I gave Will another glass of water.

I then un-cuffed him and Kerry took him off to the bathroom. He was hard as a rock so Kerry was going to have deal with that, but there was no rush. Alex went just to help, as Will was a little shaky on his pins.

By the time they came back the table had been cleared, covered with a fresh white cloth, and we were relaxing with our beverage of choice.

Will, now free of all but his nipple chain (which I knew he didn't want me to remove), glanced around for a clue as to what would happen next, but then fell to his knees in front of me and bowed his head.

He was breathing fast. Excited. Only semi-hard following the bathroom break.

I made him wait for five minutes while I finished a conversation. When I turned back to Will he was mostly hard again. His submissive tendencies had gotten off on being ignored and made to wait. Light humiliation.

I pulled Will to his feet and indicated he should bend over the table. He flicked a glance at Kerry (which was reassuring, as it demonstrated he still had some awareness even deep in the zone; Kerry rarely lets other men fuck Will), and then he bent over.

He moaned with pleasure as I soothed more lotion over his ass, including his upper thighs and lower back which had taken a couple of stray hits.

The general redness had already started to fade. The light bruising was coming out a little more (it would be more grey than black and blue) and the red stripes from the caning were bright and cheerful.

When I heard some chuckling from our table, I leaned over to see and found Will tugging at his chain, and not gently. He frowned when I unclipped the chain and put it aside, "Your pleasure is mine to give or not, stop playing with yourself."

"Sorry, Master."

Having soothed his skin I turned Will around and lifted him by his waist onto the table. He's slim, but winced and grinned a little when his butt hit the table.

"Lie back," I instructed, and Will draped himself over the table. Reaching up when he found Kerry at his head. Kerry bent down and gave him a deep upside down kiss.

I ran a hand up Will's hardening cock, making him gasp, "Lift your hips." He did and then sighed happily when I pushed a padded cooling cushion under his bum.

"Thank you, Master Aquarius," he breathed, his eyes closed.

"No problem," I squeezed his balls gently with one hand as I stroked his cock again with the other, smiling as his eyes popped open.

"Oh, but," he blinked at me.

"Oh, but, what?" I asked, my smiled turning wicked with the next stroke.

"I came in the bathroom," Will whispered, obviously unsure as to whether I had agreed that or not.

"I know," I told him, holding his cock firmly as I circled the head with my thumb. This wasn't about punishment now, but I wasn't particularly gentle, and as I thumbed his leaking slit Will's head fell back on a groan, as he flopped spread-eagled on the table.

"Oh, Shit!"

Oh shit indeed.

I gently eased Will's legs a little further apart, pressing on his thighs. His legs were bent at the knees over the edge of the table. John had a grip of one of his wrists, a hand on Will's stomach.

Kerry the other wrist, a hand on his chest, even as he continued to tease-kiss him.

I grinned at the enraptured audience and began to work Will's cock harder, as he gasped, sobbed and writhed, his thighs batting against my hips.

We were good. As long as he didn't moan and twist himself off the table.

I tugged and squeezed his balls and jacked him harder, thanks to Alex dribbling some lube over my hands.

Will's hips jerked and he half coughed out, "Fuck. Shit!" as he came over my hand. Followed by, "No, no, no, Oh Fuuuccckkkkk!" As I slowed, but continued to gently massage his cock.

"You've got another one," I told him.

"Can't."

"Yes you can."

"Hurts," he sobbed.

"Don't care," I returned which made Will choke out a laugh.

He hadn't completely softened. (Does he ever?) So I gently caressed him with a soft twisting motion. Flattening my palm over his swollen head before sweeping back down and repeating.

After a while, Will started to move and moan weakly with my movements. Still collecting Kerry's kisses and admiration, between desperate gasps for air.

More lube from Alex, and I slipped a couple of fingers into Will's ass. He was still loose from his fisting and swallowed my fingers hungrily. Cold from the cushion.

I twisted my fingers inside him and Will cried out as I hit his prostate.

"Fuck, no. Please!"

I flickered my fingers gently but quickly inside him, while increasing the speed of my strokes. Forcing Will to another brutal orgasm.

A ripple ran around the room as he screamed. His body arching from the table.

"Beautiful boy," Kerry crooned at him, as Will's shaking body sank back to the table.

"He is," I agreed, smoothing his stomach before gripping his hips and moving him away from the edge of the table.

"Please. Oh God. Thank you," Will stammered, as I removed my fingers and briefly released his cock.

I rubbed a gentle circle on the soft inside of his thigh with my thumb, until he raised his head and looked at me.

"You're not quite done," I said gently. Grinning at the look of stunned shock.

"Master?"

"I have a present for you and Kerry," I told him as Alex handed me the gift.

Kerry looked curious as I held up a fist sized soft silicone toy. Showing him and Will the nodules and tentacle like stimulation inside.

"It's a masturbation toy?" Kerry queried as he watched me dribble lube inside.

"Please, no," Will begged. I shushed him without looking.

"Yes," I said to Kerry, "It's kind of overwhelming, but feels amazing. Alex and I love it."

"Please tell me that's not yours," Kerry joked and everyone laughed.

"Sure, why not? I gave it a quick swill in the sink," I deadpanned, getting more laughs.

There was a collective holding of breath as I positioned the toy at the base of Will's twitching cock."

"Please, don't" he begged, tears streaming down his face.

"I promise, you'll like it," I said gently and ran the toy gently up his shaft.

"Urggghhhhh!" Will flopped helplessly on the table, even as his hips raised, chasing the toy.

His language didn't improve. It was mostly moans and hitching gasps as I gently caressed him with the toy.

The stimulation is incredible. Like hundreds of tiny fingers and tongues all worshiping your flesh, but it's very intense and Will was completely overwhelmed.

He writhed and sobbed as his cock erupted again and his cry echoed around the room.

It wasn't much. He was pretty much drained.

When he realized I still wasn't stopping he tried to raise his head but was too weak. Too weak even to open his eyes, so he just begged.

"Please, please stop. It's too much."

"Use your safe word then."

He just harshly dragged air in, even his sobbing was weak now.

As I teased his semi hard, glistening, and very sore shaft, Will couldn't even thrust with my movements.

He just lay, sprawled across the table, his arm and legs making involuntary motions, tears pouring down his face.

He didn't really cum again. He went ridged and then limp. A few drops squeezed from his slit.

I watched his face as I gave him a couple of gentle tugs, but there was no reaction. Will's breathing was already starting to slow. He was out cold.

"He's done," I told the crowd and after a few cheers and light applause people started to move away. Although many came to glance/check on Will before they moved on to other things.

I turned for Alex but he was already coming alongside me with what's best described as a hostess trolley.

Grinning and fluttering his eye lashes at me, in his best handsome air steward impression, he handed me and Kerry warm, damp towels. Sort of like you get on a plane, but without the need to use tongs.

I used the towel, and the next, to gently clean Will, including his stomach and upper thighs as Kerry concentrated on his face, neck and hair. Then we dried him with the warm, dry towels Alex handed us.

Will was still flushed, but almost eerily still now, his chest rising gently, lips parted. He looked almost too young for me. It's a good job I know he's well past twenty-one.

"Keep an eye," I said to Alex, who nodded and moved forward to steady Will as Kerry and I moved to the trolley and cleaned our hands with yet another towel.

"Thank you, Master Kerry," I said, keeping it formal as a few people were still hovering.

Kerry just grinned, "You know he's gonna wind you up again as soon as possible, hoping for a repeat."

I laughed, "Does he EVER use his safe word?"

Kerry raised an eyebrow, "You're too soft, Master Aquarius."

I was still grinning, and shook my head ruefully, as I dumped my towel in the laundry bag.

Kerry turned to gather Will up but found John had already lifted Will into his arms, "I've got him, let's go to the snug."

The snug is a smaller version of our library with a comfy sofa, an open fire, and is a wonderful place to relax. It's also a private room.

We don't lock it or anything, it's one of the wheelchair accessible fire exits, and there's a defibrillator in there (which saved Master Black's life a few years ago). But to use it is invitation by one of the partners only.

Kerry moved to a sofa, we spread a snuggly blanket over it and John laid Will down across Kerry's lap. We wrapped Will up and I fetched some drinks from the bar.

I had sent Alex to fetch Sue, our on duty nurse today, and they came in five minutes later.

After briefly explaining the play, to which she grinned and commented, "I bet he loved every moment," she checked him over, then said she would come back a little later.

We sat and chatted about the afternoon, Will is so reactive which made it so very entertaining. Alex talked about how it had seemed to him from a sub's point of view.

Half an hour later, Sue came back with a frown, "Is he still unconscious?"

"No," Kerry told her, "He's just sleeping now."

"Okay," Sue was happy with this and didn't ask how Kerry could tell the difference. Will hadn't moved. "Call me if you need me, otherwise I'll check him in the morning before any further play."

"Yes, Boss," Kerry said with a grin and John stood to get the door for Sue. Such a gentleman.

A short while after that, there was a hitching gasp from the couch and we stopped our conversation to watch Will come around.

He had been sobbing when he passed out, so he automatically woke up sobbing.

I stood and went for a bottle of cold water from the fridge.

"Hey, Will," Kerry called him softly, adding a kiss, "Wake up now."

"K-Kerry?"

"It's okay," Kerry heaved Will into a sitting position and turned him on the couch. He rubbed his eyes and blinked those beautiful, bewildered brown eyes at us.