BDSM Manor Ch. 13: Re Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. Despite the drizzle, it was beautiful.

Not too long after that I pulled into the driveway and gratefully switched the engine off. It had been a long day and a bloody long drive.

We half tumbled out of the car, breathing in the cool, clean air, and shivering in the slight mist. The rain had stopped. For now.

I was still stretching when the door was flung open and a large man, even broader than Alex and equal to his height charged down the steps.

"You made good time," he bellowed, grinning.

"Yea, we did," I agreed as my hand was semi-crushed in a robust handshake, "Leslie."

"Davy, it's so good to meet you."

He released my hand and stood for a second as Alex came around the back of the car. Giving Davy an awkward half wave and a shy, "Hi."

"Good God!" Davy exclaimed, "You and Barry could be twins, not cousins." He shook his head and rubbed his damp eyes. "Jesus. Come here, please," opening his arms and pulling Alex in.

I looked up and saw a lady smiling tearfully on the steps, giving me a wave as Barry brushed past her.

"Hey, Leslie. I'll give you a hand with your stuff. This is my ma, Joanne."

I smiled at the lady who was clearly emotional.

"I'll make tea," she called in a wobbly voice, "excuse me, I just need a moment."

Barry rolled his eyes as she dived into the house, "Ma and Dad are a wee bit overwrought," he claimed as he started hauling our gear from the back of the car.

"I'll give you overwrought," Davy growled, his arms still tight around Alex.

Alex giggled and Davy stepped back, "Sorry, lad. It's so good to meet you."

Still smiling, and blinking his own damp eyes Alex took a breath. "You as well. Should I call you Uncle David?"

"Ha! Davy will do," he grinned then motioned at the bags and climbing gear, "Come on in, I want to see how good your gear is."

Two hours later, Alex's climbing equipment had been scrutinized and found to be a more than acceptable standard, and we had both been revitalized with tea and cake.

I was on the couch with Barry, who was using my experience to plan an essay. Davy and Alex were pouring over maps, as Joanne had thrown everyone out of the kitchen.

There was a shout from the hallway and a man entered, a look of excitement on his face.

"Are they here? Were they early?"

He stopped when Alex straightened from the table and gasped, looking between Alex and Barry, "Holy shit!"

Davy chuckled, "Takes a bit of getting used to," he admitted. Then he turned to Alex, "This is my brother, Robbie."

"I prefer Rob," he said, sending Davy a glare and moving forward to shake Alex's hand, "I can't believe this. I can't believe we never knew about you."

Another man followed in, an arm around Joanne's shoulders and sent a general "Hi" into the room.

"Hi, Jason," Barry said.

"My partner, Jason," Rob said, glancing between Alex and I warily.

I stood with a nod and smile towards Jason, before holding out my hand to Rob, "Hi, Rob. It's good to meet you both. I'm Leslie, Alex's husband".

Rob gripped my hand, his eyes widening. I blinked as he gasped, "You sodding bugger!"

I realized he wasn't talking to me when both Barry and Davy dissolved into laughter.

"Why didn't you bastards tell me?" Rob insisted, belatedly letting go of my hand, "Sorry, they kept that quiet."

Davy caught his brother in a loving headlock, "Because you always worry too much about what other people think. I thought it would do you good."

Joanne wasn't impressed, although Jason was grinning.

"That's rude," she scolded them. "Forgive my family, they have no manners."

"Rob and I assumed Lesley was a woman," Jason admitted.

"Makes an ass of you and me," Barry said and laughed when Jason gave him a cuff, as he sat at the end of the couch.

Rob pulled free of Davy and looked up at Alex. He was built like a brawler, but shorter than Alex and Davy, shorter than me.

"Alex's son. I can't believe it. And this is your husband."

Alex looked at me. "Leslie is my everything," he said simply, making me smile and everyone apart from Barry sigh.

"Where is it?" Davy asked Rob, who indicated Jason.

"Hmm, yes we brought you a present," Jason said, passing a heavy envelope over Barry's head, to me.

"For me?"

"For both of you," he advised.

"Come and look," Barry insisted, jumping up and pushing Alex towards the couch.

Alex slumped down and gave Jason an awkward handshake as I pulled open the padded envelope and slid out a frame.

Quickly turning it the right way up, Alex and I gazed at the image.

A young man, and it was clearly the 80's, sat cocksure and grinning at the camera. His long legs were astride a 'Norton' motorcycle that was easily thirty years older than him.

His feet were planted, his right hand holding the handlebars steady.

His left hand was entwined in the hand of a delicate and pretty young lady who was sat on the bike facing the camera. Her ankles casually crossed, her body leaning into the young man and her right arm around his waist to hold his hand.

They looked like a combination of innocence and trouble. Which explained perfectly where Alex gets it from.

I held the frame steady in one hand, slipping the other around Alex. He leant into me as the girl leant into the boy.

He stroked the edge of the frame gently with his left hand. His right was over his mouth and tears were running down his face.

Jason caught my eye and tipped his head, as if to ask if he should leave.

I smiled and shook my head.

"I hope it's not morbid," Davy said quietly. "But he loved that bike, almost as much as he loved Lily."

(We had discovered that Alex's Mother was named Lily Rose Jones, and I was already working on getting the records updated. Alex had been thrilled and spooked to discover that the guess of Rose had been so close.)

Alex could only shake his head.

"It's not morbid. It's wonderful, thank you," I reassured them. "But Alex still looks more like Barry than any of the rest of you."

Davy shrugged slightly, "He has the Biggs' dimples for sure, but he also has Lily's slow shy start to a smile."

Alex lowered his hand and tried to speak but couldn't. He just tapped his chest a few times.

"Okay," Joanne took charge. "All of you, wash up and come lay the table. Jason, come and help me with the gravy. Leslie, Alex. Give us ten minutes and then follow the voices.

By the time dinner was done, with more tears and laughter. It was clear that Davy Biggs had been more than a little besotted with his older brother's girlfriend.

Time had faded his pain, and Rob had only been ten when Alex had died and Lily left. He only remembered that she used to sneak him 'Army and Navy's'. His mother disapproving of sweets.

"It's funny," he told us over dinner. "It's only a few months ago that Old Mother Mackenzie, she used to run the Post Office. She told me that Lily didn't like 'Army and Navy's'. She just brought a few pennies worth at a time and kept them in her purse for me."

"Sounds like Lily," Davy said fondly. Smiling when Joanne kissed his cheek.

"Your first love."

"Ah, but an innocent love it was, and sweet as summer," he murmured, and turned her face to kiss her lips. "My love for you was never sweet or innocent, but it's everlasting."

There was thump as Barry's head hit the table. "Please, stop," he begged, making us all crack up.

Alex and I were still smiling as we snuggled into bed that night.

"Your family is amazing," I told him, feeling his lips curve against mine.

"Yes they are," he agreed sleepily, as he relaxed against me. Dropping into an exhausted sleep.

-X

Day three and I stood, my hands shaking as I asked Davy to repeat his instructions.

I had been left in the care of Joanne the day after we arrived, as I had work to do. Barry, Davy and Alex had gone climbing and been gone the whole day.

Alex had been hyper when they returned and Davy had been impressed by his skill.

At some point it had come out that Alex had used to free-climb. Something Davy, as an experienced mountain rescuer, had not approved of.

Alex, using his discretion, had said that I had requested he stop when we got together. So Davy was convinced I had more common sense than Alex did.

In fact, I as Alex's master, had forbade him to free-climb. It had been an early test of our relationship as slave and master, and probably the closest Alex ever came to walking away.

It was well before we moved in together.

The quirky thing about Alex, was as a submissive the very fact that I curtailed his habit of dangling from inanimate objects by his fingertips, turned him on.

Also I'm not a cruel man. The moment he gave in I confirmed he could continue to climb, as long as he had applied all possible safety conditions, and also that he could teach me.

I often think about the smile that had bloomed across his face in that moment. One of my favorites ever.

In fact, Alex hadn't missed free climbing at all. His descent into the debauchery of sex slave and pain slut at BDSM Manor had more than met his needs for danger, pain and use.

Not that either of us shared that with his family.

Now, today was what they called baby climb day. It was my turn.

Davy was instructing me where my feet and hands should go on the next step of our easy climb.

They called it easy. I was half knackered already.

This was a challenge though. Despite some hand rails and what Davy explained as permanent nuts, something left in place on this beginners route. I was nervous about the bit where I would be swinging out over an abyss, my full weight on my hands and only Alex to hold my weight should I fall.

"Shall I go over it again?" Davy asked.

I nodded, "Please." That came out a bit shaky. I cleared my throat and tried again, "Yes, please."

"I can do it, Leslie, and pull you up," Alex offered.

I spotted Barry miming in time as Davy scoffed, "And how will he learn?"

Barry winked and I felt a bit better.

And worse. No doubt he had climbed this aged seven!

"Your right foot in that gap there. Your left foot against the cliff face, so don't put any weight on it. Left hand on the rail, and your right hand will reach over the ledge. Both legs swing out and you push, right foot only, effectively swinging your weight over and up."

"Okay," I said breathlessly.

"What do you do before you reach up with your right hand?"

"I slacken my rope, so it doesn't pull me back."

"Good lad, and if you fall we will pull you back in. Alex has you."

I glanced back at Alex who gave me a reassuring smile before his face fell back into serious lines.

He was as nervous as me, but secured to the wall so at worst I would fall about 3ft and be pulled back in by Barry and Davy as Alex let more slack out.

"Okay. Let's do this."

I shook out my shaking hands and blew a big breath and then moved to the edge.

The rail felt nice and secure but my heart plummeted as I swung myself under the ledge, my feet scrabbling.

"Come on lad, you've got plenty of upper body strength," Davy called.

My right foot found the tiny indent and my left steadied me. I relaxed slightly and without intending to, looked down.

"Holy shit!" Nothing but space below me.

"Don't look down," Davy cautioned.

I looked up at him and grinned, "This is amazing. Jesus the views."

Davy laughed, "Get up on that ledge before you start admiring the views," he demanded.

I nodded and looked up, my arms were already tiring.

With a grunt I reach over the ledge with my right hand, knowing my feet would naturally swing out under me.

My fingers grasped a ridge, I pushed with my foot and made ready to reach with my left hand. A pain shot down my right arm and I yelled. Then I was tumbling.

I heard some shouts. Alex yelling. Then my shoulder slammed against the mountain and sent a wave of pain through me.

"Fuck!"

I hit the mountain again, but not so hard, and then swung.

I had fallen more than 3ft.

"Leslie," Alex sounded frantic.

"Quiet, Alex. I need to listen," Davy instructed, but Alex was panicking.

"Leslie!"

"I'm okay. Let Davy do his job, Alex." I hoped my authority and Davy's would work.

I was hanging upside down and dizzy.

"Leslie, are you okay?" Davy didn't sound too far away.

"Not really," I admitted.

"Did you bang your head?"

I tried to look up at him.

"No, don't look up, you'll strain your neck. Did you bang your head?"

"No," I yelled back. "My shoulder hit." I rotated my arm in space and winced. "It's okay I think. Just bruised."

"Okay, Leslie, I need you to follow my instructions."

I nodded and then realized he probably couldn't see, "Okay."

"Bend your right toes towards your nose."

Confused I did as he said.

"Move your right leg forward, keeping it straight."

I did.

"Still keeping it straight, move your leg towards the rock."

As soon as I did this the ropes untangled and my body swung upright.

"Fuck, shit!" I yelled, grabbing the rope.

"Okay?" Davy asked.

I looked up and saw him peering over at me, about 12ft up.

"Better now," I admitted.

He studied me for a moment and then smiled.

"Hold your ropes and walk up, we're gonna take your weight.

When Davy pulled me back onto the path, Alex was grey and looked about ready to pass out. We both crawled across to the back on the path, it was safer than trying to stand.

Alex still roped to the wall held his hands out, "Please, here, please." I crawled straight into his shaking arms.

"I'm okay. Just bruising. I'm okay."

"Fucking hell," Alex whimpered as he pulled me hard against him.

Davy knelt close and shone a torch in my eyes, "You're sure your head didn't hit?"

"Positive. Why did I fall so far?"

"The nut gave way when you fell," Davy said grimly.

"Are you okay?" I asked Alex.

"It ripped the rope right out of my hands," he admitted in a shaky voice, "But the harness held you and Barry held me."

I looked at Barry who was efficiently pulling medical supplies out of a rucksack.

"In case the other tie points were loose or corroded," he clarified. "I added my weight to Alex's, just in case."

"Threw himself on top of Alex before I even realized what had happened," Davy said with some pride. "Now let's take a look."

Davy gently took my right arm and I gasped. It was covered in blood.

"What the hell?" I wondered.

Davy slid scissors up my fleece sleeve which parted like butter. Blood was dripping off a long tear in my arm, which now I was aware of it, started to burn.

"Tabby," Barry advised. "Did you see it Alex?"

"What?" Alex watched wide eyed as Davy rinsed the blood from my arm, revealing a profusely bleeding deep scratch with a tear near my wrist.

"Wild cat," Davy confirmed. "I bet she's got babies up on the ledge. There's a small cave."

"She's lucky you didn't fling her off the mountain," Barry told me.

"Do we need to move away from here?" I asked. "She won't panic and leave her kittens?"

Davy sprayed my arm with something that stung like a bastard. Once I stopped cursing he answered, while pulling the edges of the tear together with tape and placing an absorbent pad.

"She'll be fine. We'll move on soon enough." He patted higher up my arm before he started to wrap the lower limb. "Seems she can take care of herself."

"Aren't they rare?" I winced as Davy mummified my arm.

"Sorry, I need to minimize the bleeding. You'll need stiches. And yes, very rare. Unheard of around here."

Once my arm was wrapped (and going nicely numb, thanks to the spray), Davy helped me pull off the fleece and my T-shirt. I was already shivering.

Barry quickly put away all the rubbish and then moved towards the ledge, his phone on a long extendable stick.

Davy gave me a quick once over, and then looked longer at my shoulder. I could move it, although it was sore.

"Christ, that's gonna be black," Alex said.

"Yea, I can feel it," I admitted, my teeth chattering.

Davy sprayed my shoulder as well before helping me back into my shirt. Then a fleece, heavier than the one I had been wearing. Then a body warmer.

"This is more layers than I had before," I queried.

"Shock," Davy said shortly, and handed me and Alex some chocolate, "Eat this."

After discussion and re distribution of the packs, it was decided I could make my way down the mountain. Davy and Barry advised there was an easier route than we had come up.

The alternative was a helicopter, and I was adamant they had enough to do and I could manage.

Forty five minutes later we were met on a private track my two members of the mountain rescue team. Friends of Davy's who had grabbed a Land Rover and come to meet us.

"Easiest rescue ever," a lovely guy called John said, as his wife, Susan, who was a nurse, stripped me to my boxers despite the breeze to check me over.

"Shame to let you get dressed," she grinned when she was done, and made me laugh.

They were both in their 60's.

Alex helped me dress and then we all got hot food and drinks in the shelter of the Land rover as Susan looked at the photos of my arm.

"Yea, sorry you will need stiches, and an X-ray of your shoulder," she told me.

Despite the excitement of the day, it was only 7pm when we got back to the house.

Davy and Barry had gone to help block off the risky climbing route and protect the cat. Joanne collected us from the hospital.

"Ach, your day ruined," she muttered.

"It's just bruising and a scratch," I told her, "and Barry managed to get some footage of the wild cat. I never expected to see one of those."

Still, we were early to bed that night and Alex was clingy. Insisting on wrapping my arm in its waterproof sling and helping me in the shower.

Sadly helping me was all he did, as I had no way to keep my balance and was exhausted.

Finding a comfortable way to lie down took a while. In the end I lay against Alex's chest on my right, so my bandaged arm rested against his stomach and my shoulder was clear.

"Scared me," Alex whispered, kissing my hair.

"Me too," I admitted and lifted my head to look at him. "Hell of a ride though!"

He just tutted and pushed my head back down to his chest.

We both finally settled, tangled together and content.

-X

I tried to send Alex away for another climb on our last day, but he was having none of it.

"I'll be back soon, I'll climb again then."

"That's right," Davy agreed. "And once you're better we'll take you back up, Leslie."

"Oh joy!" I moaned, but really I had been enjoying myself.

Alex and I walked around a nearby Loch and spent a quiet and pleasant day, until mid-afternoon when we called into a local general store.

Alex had insisted on cooking tonight as thanks, and was gathering ingredients.

I turned at the sharp bark of, "Barry. Barry!" and saw a foreboding looking elderly lady glaring at the back of Alex, who had clearly just walked right by her.

We had spent two days going through photo albums, and even though there had been none recent, I still recognized her.

"Shit!" I muttered, as Alex looked around, puzzled at the third demanding cry of, "Barry!"

The lady gasped and took a staggering step back, her bag crashing to the floor. I saw Alex's face fall, but I was closer.

"Mrs Biggs? Mrs Biggs, please I've got you, sit down. It's okay," I caught her frail waist in one arm as I snagged a nearby chair and guided her into it.

She was holding her chest, her face white. Staring at Alex in disbelief.

What's going on?" Another even older lady strode over, looking like she wanted to belt me with her stick. "Catherine, what's wrong?"

Mrs Biggs just shook her head and stared at Alex, who was standing helplessly.

The older lady saw him now.

She walked straight to Alex and gently cupped his face.

"Good Lord. You must be Alex and Lily's boy?"