BDSM Manor Ch. 13: Re Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go," Kerry handed Will a couple of Paracetamol, running a hand over his hair, "Little bit of a headache?" Will nodded and sniffed before taking the pills.

I sat next to him on the couch, "Here you go, Will," handing him a water bottle.

He trembled so much I had to guide it to his mouth. It was like being watched by a baby owl. And I can't deny it made me feel like a giant golden eagle.

Well, hey. Why do you think I enjoy this so much? It's because it makes me feel powerful. (And because I really like kinky sex!)

"Drink some more," I insisted, guiding his hand again and running my free hand down his back, despite the fact he tensed a little. A gentle reminder that I have a right to touch him, all the while he is a sub at this manor.

He drank half the bottle and then thanked me in a small, shaky voice. I recapped it and placed it on the nearby table.

Kerry caught my eye and nodded slightly, "Okay, Will. Just rest here a moment, I'll be back in a sec."

"What, where are you going," Will asked in a terrified voice.

"Bathroom," Kerry said like it was obvious and no big deal. "Two minutes. Stay with Master Aquarius." He gave Will a gentle nudge in my direction and I pulled his trembling form into my arms as Kerry dashed off.

Will tucked his head down against my chest, and quivered as I talked gently to him. Stroking his arms and back, telling him how much fun his play had been. How everyone had loved watching him. How brave he had been.

John and Alex just sat quiet, observing.

This may seem cruel, but in fact, it's vital.

When I play with Alex or the girls, or anyone plays with their own sub, the aftercare is an automatic part of it.

It's more complicated when you play with someone else's sub, even more so with pain sluts.

Although we at the manor have no issue at all with anyone enjoying the giving or receiving of pain as part of a sexual kink. It's not actually completely 100% normal.

I mean, the vast majority of the population would have kicked me in the balls for suggesting what I did to Will today.

And pain sluts have the same instincts as more regular people. Their brains will try and protect them from future pain and harm, it's only natural.

So the danger is, for example with Will. That he could become afraid of me.

It's just not responsible to hand a sub back to their master or mistress and say, "Thanks for the loan, see ya later."

It was very, very important that as soon as possible after our play ended, I got to reassure and comfort Will.

It took over five minutes of gentle calming and talking, before Will's arms crept around my neck and I was able to cuddle him close.

Kerry came back at that point and quietly sat back at the end of the couch. He had been observing from out of sight.

I could feel my neck getting wet from Will's tears but that was nothing to worry about. He was clinging to me now for comfort.

"Did you have fun?" I asked quietly. A nod against my shoulder.

"Is your headache passing?" Another nod.

After another five minutes of further gentle reassurance, I kissed the top of Will's head, moving down his hair until I reached his ear, where I blew him a raspberry.

Will wriggled and rewarded me with a snuffly giggle.

"Good Boy," I told him, "You should go back to your master and take a nap."

His head came up, "Kerry?" He had no idea how much time had passed.

Kerry and I both enjoy gym time so we transferred his slender frame easily and re wrapped him in the blanket. He leaned into Kerry and went straight to sleep.

"He's still really deep," I said to Kerry. Meaning in sub-space.

"I know; it's fine," Kerry said, absently resting his chin on Will's hair.

I knew that Will had a tendency to sub-zone deep and for a long time, sometimes days.

Everyone is different.

My lot for example. Casey is hard to get in the zone and she just bounces straight back out. People think she's zoning, but really she's just living it.

Keira, can spiral with no more than a hard look when she's in the mood. She tends to float in and out, like she drifting on a rainbow or something.

Alex cries it out. Clings and sobs. But he's fine as long as he has contact. Whether it's being in my arms, or sprawled on the bed with one of the girls just stroking his hair.

Alex, of course, is very tactile. He touches a lot in day to day life as well. I often wonder if it comes from being raised in an orphanage. Perhaps touch was hard to come by there.

He's rubbed off on me as well. (Not like that you filthy buggers. Well, actually, yes like that!) What I mean is, prior to Alex it wouldn't be normal to greet friends say, like Kerry and Will with a hug, but now I think nothing of it.

We chatted and enjoyed our whiskey (me, John), scotch (Kerry), and Coke (who do you think, Alex the lightweight!) while Will rested.

"I probably don't need to say this, but I do have to," John started, looking at Will and Kerry. Kerry just nodded.

"You need to make sure he is capable before you continue any play tomorrow. Will's not very good at using his safe-word at the best of times."

Kerry understood what John was getting at. Even though Will is Kerry's slave, and therefore it's up to Kerry what is or isn't done to/with him. A slave who is still in the sub-zone doesn't have full capacity to use their safe-word or make judgements.

Sub-zoning during play is one thing. Starting a new game while still under is something else entirely.

"Don't worry, Master John," Kerry reassured him. "I'll be careful."

After a thirty-minute nap, Kerry brought Will round enough to walk him upstairs, with John's assistance, and I went up with Alex, ready to hear all about Keira's day in the voyeurs room.

-X

We were still at breakfast the next morning when there was a knock at the door.

Shey grabbed it as he was closest, and in bounced Will, with Kerry close behind.

I was making toast and eyed Will as he rushed over to me.

"Master?"

"Oh, Jesus, Will. Don't 'Master' him before breakfast, he'll start getting ideas," Alex complained.

"It's fine, Will. We're off duty," I confirmed.

To be fair, the rooms at the manor are a bit of a grey area. Sometimes we are official, sometimes not.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm good. I'm great," he insisted.

"Apart from the bruised arse," Kerry confirmed as he sat and thanked Keira for some orange juice.

My toast popped and I grabbed it, "You want some?" I asked Will, who nodded. I put some more in the toaster and buttered a slice for both of us.

"You already had breakfast," Kerry pointed out.

"Imo," Will managed around a mouthful.

Here's a fact about Will that you might not know. Body of a sculpted twink but eats like a starving horse.

I buttered the next slices and handed Will his second before joining everyone at the table.

Will stayed standing, but I really didn't blame him, as I doubted Kerry was joking about the bruised ass.

"We've just got the all-clear from Sue," Kerry said, "but I wanted you to see he's back with us before I sent him under again." He rolled his eyes, "John's bound to ask."

"Did John annoy you last night?"

"Not really," Kerry denied, "but apparently he had to leave, so he's bound to ask you."

He played with his glass for a moment, and then, "Has he done that to you?"

"Of course, John was my mentor."

"I meant recently."

"He has me," Shey confirmed. "More than once he's asked me to explain decisions."

"Really?" I asked.

Shey nodded, unoffended, "Yea, but he's always been discreet. I think it's just that he takes his responsibilities really seriously."

Shey motioned at me with his coffee, "And I know that Leslie will step in as well. Someone told me that Leslie had stopped a play one time and sent both the sub and mistress involved to counseling. Don't ask me who," He cautioned, "That's not for me to say, but I know they both appreciated it. Once they got over being pissed off about it."

I grinned. I knew who he was referring to. They had come and thanked me as well. About six months after the initial incident.

"It's partly why we are here," I reminded them. "But in answer to your question, yes. Since I got Alex I've been reined in on more than one occasion. By John and even Curtis one time."

Everyone looked at me in shock, but it was Alex who spoke.

"Curtis! What stopped a game? What happened?"

"My idea wasn't very well planned," I admitted.

I looked at Kerry, "The fact is we sometimes get dragged along by our sub's enthusiasm. It is possible for boundaries to become blurred."

Keira spoke now, "I'm sure you remember Master Kerry," (Even off-duty she would call him master). "How reckless Alex was when he first came." She gave Alex, who was sat next to her, a quick stroke down his arm. "He's been less reckless since the accident, although no less willing."

We all looked at her, dumbstruck by the truth in the simple statement. Prior to the accident, Alex and I had been escalating.

Things had been much more sensible since.

-X

Following our lazy, late breakfast, Will and Kerry disappeared for a while, Will wasn't due for his next activity until this evening, and I went swimming with Alex and Keira.

We messed around in the pool for a while. Then went and dried off on the patio, enjoying a light lunch and the sight/sound of the 'doggies' doing some training and a sub being well used by pretty much everyone passing.

Late afternoon I left Alex in the shower and took Keira to meet Master Aiden.

Keira and Master Aiden are good pals here at the manor. She loves playing with him. It's a love/hate thing, as he edges her until she is screaming and very often sends her back to me still frustrated.

Holding people on the edge may sound like a strange kink, but he loves it, and he's by no means alone.

Like the majority of the kinks at BDSM Manor, it's about power. The wielding of it, or the giving up of it.

Keira's minder for the afternoon was waiting at the room and Master Aiden welcomed Keira with a big hug.

The plan was for her to go on to the Voyeurs room when he was done with her, where whether or not she got satisfaction would be entirely to chance.

I would pick her up once I was ready for her.

Many of us with more than one slave/sub use the Voyeurs room almost like a day care facility. It's safe, well supervised and we are close by if needed. (Although it's not allowed to leave the site if you have a sub in there.)

I have never heard a submissive complain, and so far as I'm aware, we do not have any submissives who don't go in there.

When I got back to our rooms, Alex was gone.

I checked my phone, and sure enough there was a text. 'Just gone to clear my head, sorry, back soon x'.

Sighing, I headed out.

Alex had been a bit hard to reach the past few days, living a lot in his head. He would be able to focus for a while, but would then drift away in the middle of a conversation.

I had been doing half days in the office so I could come home and make sure he had fed himself and get him outside for a bit.

Not an afternoon had gone by that he hadn't come and found me at some point and snuggled in to me for a hug. Just quietly crept into my arms.

On Thursday I had come home and found him napping in bed, which was a first.

I think he just didn't know how to feel.

There was no immediate sign of Alex close to the house, so I headed deeper into the garden, away from the noise and games going on.

I wasn't far from the woods and thinking I should head back when I saw Owen coming towards me.

He raised a hand, "Good Morning, Master."

I shook his hand and then stepped back, you have to retain regular quick contact with Owen or he would become a total hermit.

"Hi, Owen. I do wish you would call me Leslie." I had been asking this for nearly a decade now.

Owen squinted at the sky, "Mr Morgan?" he suggested hopefully.

"Okay, sure. Mr Morgan is fine." It was progress anyways.

"Are you well?" I asked.

"Very well, very well," he confirmed, and then nodded his head towards what I knew was his allotments. "Young Alex is over yonder. I assume that's who you're looking for."

"Yes, thanks." I was about to ask if Alex was okay, when Owen spoke again.

"He's mostly nervous. About meeting his family. I pointed out that his cousin, Barry, sounded like a nice lad. Kind. If he's okay then it's a good chance the people who raised him are as well."

That's Owen through and through. Insightful and straight to the point.

"Thanks, Owen."

He nodded and went on his way.

I rounded the corner, and sure enough there was Alex. Sat on a bench, gazing out over the fields and woods (Owen sure picked the best spot for his workplace), shoes and socks on the ground and his toes dug into the soil.

This is not unusual for Alex. When it comes to getting his feet in dirt he's like a kid. He'll go barefoot anywhere. Here, Casey's back garden, the beach, even the park.

Although I wouldn't recommended London parks. Alex is more careful in the park now since he stood on glass and his boyfriend (now husband; i.e. me!) had to half carry him back to the apartment.

Then one of our nurses, Sue, insisted on giving him a shot.

It's a sign that Alex is feeling overwhelmed. Something about connecting with earth energies. I'm not gonna knock it, as it always calms him.

I sat next to him and Alex shifted and leaned into me a little.

"Hi."

"Hey." I turned his head and gave him a soft kiss. Smiling when he sighed. "You okay?"

He nodded, then shrugged. "Do you need me?"

I frowned in question.

"Back at the house, for something. I don't even know what you have planned for me today."

I snorted, "Do you seriously think I'm letting you submit this weekend?"

Now he frowned at me.

"Alex, sweetheart. Your head is not in the right place. Have you ever known me let any of you play when you were not 100%?"

He huffed and look back over the fields. "No, of course not, you're right."

"Do you want me to leave you to sit awhile?"

He shook his head.

"You want me to sit with you?"

Alex smiled. I put an arm around his waist and pulled him close and we sat for some time before he spoke again.

"I should be happy." He jumped when I snorted out a laugh. "That's funny? I've just found my family. I should be happy."

I hushed him, as he was getting stroppy.

"You are happy. And scared, and nervous, and excited, and upset, and grieving, and unhappy, and thrilled, and confused, and sad. Oh and a bit panicky," I added which made him laugh a little.

"All that?"

"Yes, all that. Because you are a human being, not a robot. A very sensitive human being."

He scrubbed his hands over his face and leaned against me, "Jesus!"

I gave him a squeeze. "Try not to worry. It's going to great."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

-X

Around 7.30pm my phone pinged and I checked a text from Curtis.

'Are you still on site?'

I confirmed where I was. Alex and I were the only partners on site tonight and certain games are not allowed without someone in authority here.

It didn't mean they had to wait for us though. Five minutes away was close enough. (Let's face it. Alex could get there in three!)

By the time we re joined everyone, Will was deep in the game.

Will has been gangbanged at the manor, although not by me. And he loved it. However, by the time they were around six months into their relationship, Kerry was struggling to allow other men to get that close.

It was John who had picked up on the issue and suggested compromise. So Will gets used as he loves, but with toys, dildos and strap-ons. Fingers and hands.

He is used by women, which is odd really as he's gay, but it's the being used he craves. He also occasionally fucks other men, as part of games or in the Voyeurs room, you may remember him taking Alex during our fake snuff movie.

But as far as I'm aware, no man other than Kerry has been inside Will for many years. He's too possessive.

They are both fulfilled and happy, that's the important thing. As a slave Will, the same as of all our slaves and submissives, has to have regular counselling.

We found Will, moaning, pleading and gasping for air, restrained in the same frame that is used for his whipping.

There was no pain tonight though. Around ten people, subs, masters and mistresses currently had their hands on him.

They were overloading him with teasing pleasure.

I grinned as I sat next to Kerry. "Master Kerry, you are a bastard!"

He just laughed.

Will was writhing in the frame. Hands caressing every inch of his sweat slicked body. Clearly desperate to cum.

As the frame started to vibrate and his abs strained with pants, they backed off and allowed him, cursing into his gag, to come back from the edge.

There is a limit as to how long anyone can stayed spread-eagled in an upright frame, their weight on their wrists. So Will would have known this game had a time limit.

From the state of him, he had lost track of time!

Alex and I had been watching for ten minutes when the group around Will stood back again (Will screaming in frustration), and one person moved forward.

Mistress Sonja.

Goddess of edging.

Alex mouthed, "Fuck!"

I looked at Kerry, "You're letting Sonja at him? After yesterday?"

Kerry just sniggered into his drink.

"Jesus!"

Mistress Sonja removed Will's gag, but left the blindfold on before she started.

The whole room was silent, apart from aroused breathing, as we watched her take Will apart.

It was like every nerve in Will's body was centered in his dick and he was plugged into the mains.

It was awesome.

The most awesome thing was what happened fifteen minutes in.

When Will, who had never used his safe word, gasped, "Red!"

There was a collective intake of breath around the room.

Sonja moved instantly. Pushing Will's blindfold off and cupping his face, speaking to him quietly.

I turned and chuckled at the look of shock on Kerry's face.

"Did he?"

"YES!" I nudged him with my elbow, "Go deal with your boy."

Pulling himself together, Kerry ran to Will.

"It's not cramp or pain," Sonja told him, "He needs to cum."

"Please. Please, red, please," Will begged. He really did sound distressed.

Sonja dribbled lube into Kerry's hands as she wrapped her arms around Will, letting his head rest on her shoulder, "Hush, it's okay. We've got you."

"Fast or gentle?" Kerry asked.

"Fast. Now. Please. God." I had never seen Will like this.

He cried out into Sonja's shoulder as Kerry slipped a finger into his ass to rub his prostate at the same time as jacking him. Gently, but firm and fast.

One, two, three strokes and Will exploded, literally screaming.

Two more gentle strokes and Kerry let him go. Cum dribbling to the floor. Then he replaced Sonja and held Will as he sobbed.

Mistress Sonja turned and started laughing as every dominant in the room bowed and applauded her.

The first person to get Will's safe word and she did it with pleasure.

Will was grinning by the time Kerry, Alex and I had released him and he sat in Kerry's arms throughout the impromptu party that followed. Smiling ruefully at the ribbing from other subs, but clearly blissfully happy.

I reckoned it was going to be a few days before Kerry would be able to do much with him though!

-X

Three days later I roused Alex as the mountains rose up in front of us.

We had shared the drive, but on the last leg of the motorway, Alex had dozed off.

Despite the enthusiastic conversations that had taken place on the phone, and the climb planning, Alex had still been restless and not sleeping well. Nervous of meeting his newly found family.

"Alex."

"Hmumph! Whazit?" was his sleepy response.

"You're missing the view, sweetheart."

Alex rubbed his eyes and shifted in the seat. Then adjusted the seatbelt and leaned forward, "Oh, Wow. It's beautiful."