All Comments on 'BDSM Manor Ch. 14: Falling'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG this was BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL.

5* I wish I could give more.

Just one little question, was it artistic license I thought Leslie met Keira before Casey?

Txs

rentturtlerentturtle10 months ago

Oh, this was so sad but also amazing. I love the way Alex told Leslie how they met. All the care of the people around him. Another great one. Please keep these stories coming. I love them so much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful, all of the feels

Tess (uk)

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert10 months agoAuthor

Hi Txs,

Blimey, you don't miss much do you?

More like artistic smudging. I had a rough timeline, but had to do a proper one due to figuring out how long Leslie and Alex have been married (time certainly flies when you are busy playing with your toys!).

Then I had to decide if I could get away with this. I decided I could because Leslie 'almost' recognises Keira but with 9 years missing he had only met her twice when she was just 17, a kid really. Plus she was covered in blood the first time, thanks to her asshole boyfriend, and covered in bruising and bandages the second time having just had her nose fixed. So I'm willing to forgive Leslie for not being able to recall her. Hopefully you do too.

All the best, EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert10 months agoAuthor

Hi rentturtle,

I'm so glad you enjoyed. I loved writing this one, and I also loved reading it, because as a reader I knew more than Leslie, which was kinda fun!

There's more in progress. Although I'll be back with my Broadway team next time and it may slow down as I have another project on the go. The manor team will be back in due course.

^_^ EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert10 months agoAuthor

Hi Tess,

I hope you are well, I'm glad you are still enjoying these.

Thanks for getting in touch, EmAG

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What, you're slowing down with the manor couples? Please God no!!!! I love them!

I was the one who commented in your previous chapters that I had a hard time seeing if Alex really loves Leslie, well your past 2 parts really showed it and I loved it. It's good to see Leslie in a vulnerable light with Alex taking charge and taking care of him. Thank you for only focusing on these 2 as a couple

I love their play, their friends and I love how much they love each other.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert10 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous pleasegodno! ^_^

Okay, calm down...breathe. Actually I'm really pleased you got in touch.

When you raised the question over Alex being good enough for Leslie I nearly told you about Ch 14, as it was already finished (I sometimes write out of order), but I thought nope. I didn't want you to have expectations or preconceived ideas, but I suspected it would put your mind at rest. I'm really, really pleased that I was right.

You may find, should you ever be bored and re-read these, that you spot many other little moments where Alex is the supportive one and proved his worth. I know that the kink of sharing a partner, or being shared is extreme, but I do not believe that Alex would put himself in this position for anyone but Leslie.

Soulmates. They really are.

I'm not slowing down as such on the manor stories. The next 4 chapters are already in progress at various stages. (Ch 15 seems to be a bit bonkers actually!) it's just that I find different characters call to me in different moods.

I have two Broadway stories in progress, both at a later stage and a one off story (but that's kinda Halloweeny so I might take my time and post in in Oct), plus some bare bones of another Tess story. There's a lot going on and limited time.

I'm also working on a story, pipe dream probably, but that would be an actual book. Sort of...girl meets boy...it's complicated...lots of drama...lots of sex...hint of femdom...gay best friend with unrequited (or is it?) crush. Gotta have dreams right?

Manor will be back, have no fear. In the meantime, if you haven't already, then give the Broadway stories a whirl. They were never meant to be a series, so not numbered, you have to follow the dates, or be guided by my notes for the best order. I think you would like them though. Beautiful, funny, interesting characters (I'm not taking credit...they just walk into my head like that). Super lickable abs. Crazy lives and lots of sex. Right up your street.

Thanks for commenting. All the best, EmAG.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy9 months ago

Ok ….. so your headacts are in for some heavy lifetime experiences ….. but yes thats life and sometimes we need a bit luck to stay healthy or claiming a got job or being overthrown with a lovely partner or else ….. so this is your fantasy and it reads fabulous ….. still, why Emilya is writing gay tales, with such quality - thts truly a secret !

And thats the most lovely within your tales, happy endings 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝⛓️🍀💋

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert9 months agoAuthor

FranziskaSissy, whoa...

This is it for tonight...right?

You are quite correct. My character's do lead very dramatic lives. Even the non-kinky guy's over on gay male have a terrible amount of drama to contend with. (Mind you, they work in the theater so that's to be expected!)

But yea, fantasy is the keyword. I've had to remind readers about that before..."Chill, it's not real!"

Is it a secret why Emily a (It's Ada by the way) is writing gay (or in Alex's case Bi) tales...no, you silly sausage.

Boys are hot! Sooooooo hot x

Take care EmAG

(And before my lovely frequent commenter the delightful *if scary* GayKat decides to get involved. Yea, yea, we know you like girls! ^_* xxx)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy8 months ago

EM

So you referring to yourself as silly sausage ….. 🫣

Silly sausage, mmmmh, two ways to handle such thingies ….. eating them quickly with a mustard or use a real tiny chastity cage prefer the nub or micro

And Ada for sure is well connected with those colored tainted lovers, theatrical sensible emotional men

Franziska

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES