BDSM Manor Ch. 14: Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely."

I was in no doubt about what a gift this was. Alex was giving me the chance to fully control a near stranger in complete safety. But it wasn't so safe for him. In my head we had met three days ago, and apart from some cuddles and a blow job, I really didn't know his limits.

I took a breath. Alex was lying with his eyes closed, just waiting for me.

Well, I guessed that what safe words are for.

I went to the bathroom for a towel and then grabbed the container of lube.

Alex moaned and shifted as I started to open him up. He kept his eyes closed, like he just wanted to FEEL and experience without warning.

His hips were pumping by the time I picked up a good size dildo and slicked it up.

Alex's eyes opened when he felt it against his entrance, and his head shot up.

"Oh, yea, God, please," he gasped.

I pushed slippery fingers back inside him and then slid the dildo along them. The sound Alex made as he was stretched was obscene.

I started to twist and pump the dildo. Taking his cock in my slippery fingers and pumping him at the same time, as I went deeper, and deeper still.

Alex's head fell back. His abs straining, muscles damp with sweat, tight with tension. His chest heaving, as he gasped, "Deeper, so good, deeper," over and over.

Finally the dildo was buried inside his body and Alex was grunting with a combination of arousal and pain.

I knew he could take the depth and width. If he had taken John, then he could take his, but it looked positively indecent how wide the thing was stretching him.

I continued to jack Alex off, while rhythmically pressing against the base of the dildo, until he was sobbing with frustration and the need to cum.

Then I wiped my hands on the towel and picked up one of the wands.

Alex's head shot up at the buzzing, his eyes wide with shock, "No, no, wait, Arrgggghhhh!"

His near scream as I started to massage his leaking cock with the wand was a thing of beauty.

I shifted a little so I could kiss his damp body as he begged and pleaded. Crying and stuttering.

"It's too much. Please I need to cum. Master, please I can't."

But still his cock throbbed in my hand.

Deciding to give him a break I switched the wand off, but left it on his torso, like a threat, and walked around to where his tear-streaked face looked desperately up at me.

I slid one hand over his damp chest, pinching and tugging his nipples and kneading his pecs, as I cupped his throat with my other, tipping his head back.

"Make it good, and I'll let you cum," I promised, and sighed with pleasure as Alex opened his lips and I slid myself into the dark, wet, heaven.

It was hard to be sure whether I was thanking past me, or future me, but thankful I was that I had sent Alex to be deep throat trained.

As I pumped in and out and Alex suckled at me, my cock being caressed by his lips, tongue, and throat, I panted and moaned equally as loudly as Alex's slurping gasps.

I followed my instincts again and upon cumming, I held myself close against Alex's face, still deep in his throat and held his breath for just a few moments as he fretted beneath me.

When I pulled back, Alex dragged in an almighty gasp, and then cried out desperately, "I'm cumming!"

I leaned over and gripped his bouncing cock firmly at the base, until the danger had passed, and he had calmed slightly.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" he complained, as the orgasm slipped away from him.

I grinned, delighted with his reaction as I pulled a gag from where I had left in in the box.

"Okay?" Alex nodded and I fastened the gag quickly, muffling his moans. I had a feeling he was about to become super loud.

"Signal?" I instructed, and Alex made a sign with his fingers and thumb which I recognized from the manor. Even with his restricted movement it was easy to see.

"Amber or red," I told him, and he nodded.

Alex was sweat soaked, trembling, and panting, but his eyes were sparkling with pleasure, and it was clear that without the gag he would be grinning from ear to ear.

I reached for the second wand and switched both on. Alex's eyes went wide and then, with a groan, his head fell back. I suspected I had played this game before.

I destroyed him. Edging him with the wands for an hour, ignoring his muffled pleas and screams. One wand held against the plug, sending insane vibrations through his body and along his prostate.

With the other wand I teased and caressed his dripping cock. Only stopping to let him fall back, frustrated, and frantic, from the edge.

Over and over. Christ it was fun.

When I really didn't think he could take any more (he was pretty spaced out) I pressed one wand hard against the plug, held him down firmly and took him in my mouth.

Alex released with a cry of absolute despair. I couldn't fail to recognize the pleasure underneath.

I removed the gag and took a towel. Kissing him and wiping his face and hair. Kissing his chest and feeling his heart racing under my lips, his breath still heaving, even ten minutes after he had cum.

But his mouth opened under mine. "It's over," I whispered against his lips.

Alex just sobbed and took my kisses. His body wracked with violent shudders.

When this eased to tremors, I removed the restraints and pulled the blanket partly over him. Rubbing his wrists and soothing him with long gentle strokes.

When he was finally able to string half a sentence together he managed three words.

"I love you."

I wrapped the blanket around and continued to smooth Alex's body in long strokes through the material for about forty minutes, as he dozed. I was only in boxers, but not cold.

After a while he shifted and rubbed his eyes like a sleepy kid, "What time is it?"

"Only 9.30pm" I admitted.

"Jesus!"

I smiled. It felt more like the early hours.

We transferred to the bathroom and Alex revived enough under the steaming shower to sink to his knees and take me in his mouth.

I was more than ready.

Griping the handy rails (mobility shops are surprisingly useful for sex aids!) I closed my eyes and let pleasure wash over me.

Taken by surprise when Alex briefly pulled back, I had just enough time to register a click and frown to myself, before my cock was swallowed deep again at the same time as Alex's slippery finger, with gentle confidence, slid into my ass.

"Fucking hell!"

My legs nearly gave way, and I swear I could feel Alex smiling against my dick as he caressed my prostate and sent me headlong into heaven.

I flooded down his throat. Then stood with shaking, sobbing pants as he stood and wrapped his arms around me.

Once I was steady Alex took the shower gel and washed me carefully, with a smug little smile on his lips.

This guy knew more of my secrets than I did. As far as I was aware, I hadn't let anyone take me that way in over a decade.

I guess I was wrong.

-X

The next morning I woke early. About 4am.

Dragging my semi-numb arm out from under Alex, I wandered into the bathroom to do what guys can do standing up (sorry gals!) and clean my teeth.

I walked back in and pulled the curtain open. The sky was just starting to light. It would be a beautiful sunrise.

Alex had rolled to his side and I slipped back into bed for a while and just looked at him.

Taking in the curve of his hip and, as it became lighter, his strong, smooth back.

After a while the light seeped through his eyelids and his breathing changed, so I snuggled in behind him. His hand pulled me closer.

"It's going to be a beautiful sunrise. We should go for a run," I suggested.

"Humph."

"Buy you a coffee," I suggested. Bribery often works.

He sighed and blinked, leaning back against me. "Castles should be open for the shift workers. Best coffee."

"Plus-"

"Doughnuts!" we said together.

"Okay," Alex sighed again and started to shift. Then froze.

"Wait. You remember Castles?"

"Sure. Best coffee in town."

"Oh my God!" Alex spun so fast in the bed his elbow ploughed into my midriff.

"Oommpppffff."

"Sorry."

"Oww!"

"Sorry," Alex said again as I reached back to turn my light on. I rolled back, half on my side and grinned up at Alex who was kneeling on the bed, his eyes wide with hope.

"Are you back?" he whispered.

I nodded, "Seems like."

Alex yelled and pounced. Pushing me flat on my back and straddling me.

"Do you remember when we met? Do you remember meeting the twins?"

"Yes, and yes," I grinned.

"That time you got your foot in the way of the weight?"

"You mean when you dropped the weight on my foot?"

"No," Alex's eyes were wide and innocent, "I think you're misremembering that!"

"Uh huh."

"Do you remember our wedding?"

"Of course, sweetheart," I pushed his hair back from his face.

"Are you sure? You were really drunk!"

"I don't remember being drunk," I deadpanned, and tugged his hair. Alex giggled.

"How about when Barry was helping you with that harness and you accidently mooned that lady from the National Trust for Scotland?"

"Oh sure, some help he was," I laughed. "And I remember that time when you kept your back to Mrs Diggery while chatting to her in the lift because your hard-on was tenting your running shorts, and you completely forgot she could see everything in the mirrored wall!"

Alex blushed, let out a mini scream and sank full weight on top me of me, pushing me into the mattress.

"Ah, shit!"

"Oh my god, that was sooooooo embarrassing," he wailed into my neck.

"You're crushing me!"

"The way she winked and went, 'Have fun, boys!' urrgggghh!"

"I'm pretty sure Mrs Diggory reads male/male romance and imagines us as the hero and hero," I suggested just to gross him out.

"Ack!"

I smiled and kissed his hair.

Alex is a strapping lad, but his weight on me felt amazing.

I squeezed him closer as he let out one violent tremor and a loud sob.

"It's okay now," I rubbed his back.

Alex took two gasping breaths and then calmed, raising his head and supporting part of his weight, "No pain?"

"No. I just woke up and it was all back."

He gave me a slightly damp smile and shifted his cock (which was displaying increasing interest) against mine.

"Run first," I insisted, giving his ass a slap.

Alex rolled his eyes but rose with good humor. "Let me just brush my teeth. Call Keira."

"It's not even 4.30am. I'll call her later."

Alex looked at me seriously, "No. Call her now. She won't mind."

I reached for my phone, looking up as Alex paused. "It's going to be the most incredible sunrise ever," he told me with a smile.

To be continued.