BDSM VRBO The Couple

Story Info
An unusual couple visit Master's BDSM VRBO.
2.7k words
4.85
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BDSM VRBO The Couple

This is the background of Master's VRBO. The experiences of guests follows here and subsequent chapters. For a more complete background read it in the original post in the series BDSM VRBO

My Master/Owner runs a BDSM VRBO or Airbnb experience, though you won't find it listed on those sites. It is a separate building on his large wooded rural estate. It comes complete with kitchen, hot tub, dungeon and me.

I am a very kinky submissive with very few limits and lots of kinks. Rimming - love it, not clean I'll take care of it. Piss play - fill me up, cover me in it. Anal - anytime. Spanking - Please till it is cherry red. Face fucking - I won't puke, just need a bit of air every now and then. Beat me- No fists or hard face slaps, Master limits caning, but give me all you got.

So, if you hear about the property and pass Master's vetting process, you can rent the property for a weekend or a week, or occasionally longer. The base rent gets you the property and my naked non-sexual maid services. Master has an ala carte' price list for everything else, or you can select the all-inclusive price that includes everything within my limits. For some reason that is the most popular choice. Apparently, I have good "word of mouth" from previous renters.

When renters have selected from the ala carte' menu I have some idea of what to expect when they show up. Plus, Master gives me what he has learned about the guest from his vetting process. Renters who have chosen the all-inclusive package, I have less guidance though Master's vetting does give me some idea of their preferences and what I might expect. It helps me meet their needs and leads to happy renters. Over 70% book their return stay before leaving. As a result, we have a lot of returning renters and my daily blog helps me remember their tastes when they return.

THE COUPLE

The couple had booked me for a week. The sheet said sex only. Master warned me that they were an unusual couple but would only smile when I asked for details. After they were checked in, I met them at the door, naked in heels, plug and my locked collar with the panic button. Jack looked about 35, somewhat muscular and fit. Susan was gorgeous. Long blonde hair, nice curves, very attractive face and also appeared quite fit.

As we sat down to get acquainted after the house tour, Susan explained their plan for the week. "This week you will be having sex with my husband, any time, and any way he wants it. My role will be as fluffer preparing you to be ready for him and him to be ready to use you. I will also clean both of you afterwards."

Quite frankly I was shocked with what I heard. He had this gorgeous wife, but apparently all week would only be having sex with me. I was quite curious but simply stated that I understood.

He turned to Susan and said, "Why don't you get her ready while I use the bathroom after our long drive." Susan took my hand and we walked towards the bedroom as he headed for the bathroom.

As soon as we reached the bedroom, she stripped naked and had me sit on the edge of the bed and went to her knees between my legs. Spreading my cunt open she got busy licking my cunt, and clit, and soon also started sucking on my clit. She knew what she was doing, and I quickly became very wet.

Jack walked in naked, and Susan immediately started licking, sucking, and stroking his cock. she soon had it standing tall, big and firm. I immediately saw that he was quite well endowed, not only nice and long but with a significant girth. I had learned long ago that width beats length every time, and this gentleman had both.

He joined me on the bed, and we started making out. Kissing, caressing, words of admiration. A seduction not just a sex act. He seemed especially enamored with my breasts, caressing, licking, and sucking my nipples before giving each one a firm pinch and borderline painful twist. His attention and actions had me increasingly on edge, and it was almost a relief when he rolled on top of me and slowly worked his cock inch by inch into my cunt.

Once he was fully seated, he paused, while still kissing and caressing me. Praising me for my tight velvet like cunt. He started fucking me, maddingly slowly at first, until he felt I was ready for him. As he picked up the pace, he was also rolling his hips, stretching and hitting every single nerve in my cunt including the G spot, on every stroke.

It wasn't long before my cunt started clenching hard on his cock and the first orgasm hit soon afterwards as my whole body went rigid, his kiss and tongue smothered my moan and cry out, but he never missed a stroke as he fucked me hard through that one and uncountable more.

I felt him quicken his pace and his cock swelling even more before he drove in very hard and fast and unloaded pulse after pulse deep in my cunt as he groaned loudly in my ear. There were a dozen more hard strokes in my cunt before he withdrew and rolled onto his side beside me, holding me tight, smothering me with kisses as I tried to catch my breath.

Almost immediately Susan moved from her position kneeling at the end of the bed while we fucked and started licking and sucking the cum from my still extremely sensitive cunt. She drove me right back to and over the edge and my cunt squirted all over her face as she wrested one more hard orgasm from me. She rose a little bit showing me her soaked face and the mouth full of cum she had sucked out of my cunt, before moving over and cleaning his cock and balls.

Once done, Susan kissed his cock and moved up to cuddle with her head on his other shoulder and they shared deep kisses and loving conversations. The three of us laid there being held by Jack as Jack and I recovered.

After awhile Jack asked me to prepare some unsweetened tea for both of them. I went to the kitchen and prepared two glasses as requested. Almost as soon as I had them ready the couple walked out and joined me in the kitchen. His arm wrapped around her waist, the typical loving couple.

As they finished their tea Susan asked me to join them in the dungeon. I was a little surprised because that had not been included in their order sheet, but if they wanted to add it to their visit there was a separate price list for additions during the visit. Significantly higher than the pre-visit pricing.

As we went into the dungeon Jack started moving the spanking bench and horse side by side and close to each other, while she started lubing my ass. Jack had me lie down on the spanking bench and while he strapped me down, she finished lubing my ass with a couple of lubed fingers stretching my ring.

Susan then went to her knees and again licked and sucked Jack to his full glory before Jack pulled her to her feet and strapped her onto the horse. She was opposite me with her ass nearest my face, and her face nearest my ass.

Once she was secured, he grabbed a wood implement and paddled her ass for about fifty hard strokes, turning it crimson and causing her to scream loudly. He then moved behind me and I soon felt the head of his cock pushing at my ring. Not only was my ass accustomed to being used, but Susan had done a good job prepping it and his sizeable cock slid through my ring with less pain than I had anticipated, and slowly worked its way up my tight ass.

As soon as his hips hit my butt, I got a "Good girl" in my ear. He gave me a few moments to adjust to his cock, while I listened to her still whimpering from the spanking. He slowly withdrew until I felt the head of his cock pushing against my ring and once again slowly up my ass till his hips hit my butt. He proceeded to fuck my ass with the same very slow pattern. After only a few strokes the pain in my ass was gone and the pleasant sensations from the millions of stimulated nerve cells started to grow.

He kept that slow pattern until he felt my cunt clench through the thin membrane separating my cunt from my ass. It was like that threw a switch and almost immediately my ass was being fucked fast deep and hard. His hips slamming into my butt as his cock rapidly drove in and out of my ass. My moans quickly joined hers. One last hard time his hips slammed into my butt as he drove his cock in as deep and hard as he could and flooded my ass with his cum.

He collapsed on top of me, his cock still buried in my ass. Once his breathing returned to near normal, I felt him slowly pull out of my ass and a rather large plug inserted. I looked over my shoulder and saw him step over to the horse and slide his cock fresh from my ass, deep into her waiting mouth, silencing her whimpering and turning it into a low moan. He slowly fucked her face and throat, as she licked and sucked my ass and his cum from the cock.

Once satisfied with the cleanliness of his cock he took a flogger from the wall and started gently flogging her back, ass, and thighs. He slowly warmed her up, making up for the lack of that warm up before her spanking, and then switched to a heavier latigo flogger that soon had the pitch of her moans changing rapidly.

He soon had her ass, back and thighs to the light crimson color her ass was after he paddled it. He took one of the ball gags from the shelf and gagged her. He tried a couple of the canes on the wall before he found the one with the flex that he wanted. After gently stroking her ass with his hand for a minute or two he stepped back and without hesitation between the strikes, laid five parallel stripes evenly across both butt cheeks from the crease of her thigh to the top of her ass. It happened so fast that she didn't start screaming through the gag until the third stripe landed.

He quickly grabbed a blanket, released her from the horse and carried her over to the settee and cuddled with her until she stopped shaking and sobbing. He was stroking her and speaking softly, his aftercare was impeccable.

Once Susan fell asleep in his arms he gently got up, released me, and asked me to prepare dinner according to the menu they had submitted. He was returning to his wife when I left the dungeon.

Once dinner was ready, they joined me. Most of the color from the flogging had faded a bit, though the stripes from the cane were still vivid and starting to change colors. They were still prominent at the end of their stay as she dressed to leave.

The conversation at the table was light and covered many subjects from the weather, the local sports teams, scenery in the area, what my life was like, and their upcoming trip to Hedo. The only signs that this wasn't a normal couple's dinner was the fact we were all naked and Susan kept squirming trying to sit comfortably on her recently stripped ass.

Immediately after dinner we adjourned to the bedroom for an almost exact duplicate of our original fuckfest. Again, Susan prepped both Jack and I before we fucked, cleaned up both my cunt and Jack's cock giving me another splendid orgasm in the process, and afterwards we all cuddled with Jack like any loving poly group.

I noticed that Susan was stroking Jack's cock, and when it reached its full glory, she took a handful of my hair and guided my face to his cock. I quickly determined what she wanted and started licking and sucking the magnificent cock as she excused herself and went to take a shower. As I sucked I couldn't help but be amazed at Jack's rapid recoveries and ability to produce copious quantities of cum each and every time.

I slid down between his legs to get a better angle and soon was treating Jack to the feeling of my throat gagging around the large head of his cock. I stroked his cock as I took each of his balls into my mouth and caressed them with my tongue before returning to exploring the ridges and valleys of his cock with the tip of my tongue.

Jack let me work at my own pace opening my throat for his cock, but once he felt I was reasonably comfortable accommodating him he took a full handful of hair on both sides of my head and started slowly fucking my face and throat. He seemed to be enjoying the feeling of my throat working around his cock and the time he was leaving his cock fully buried there kept getting longer, and my breathing opportunities were getting correspondingly shorter. Just as I was getting concerned he changed back to a steady throat fucking rhythm, which I was able to work my breathing around.

I felt the bed move and sensed Susan was back in bed beside me. Jack's pace quickened and I felt his cock swell just before I got a mouthful of cum. I opened my mouth to show him and he used his grip on my hair to push me over so that I could let it slowly drip into her mouth. He held me there as she and I kissed using out tongues to push his cum back and forth between us. At some point he released me, but I was so engrossed with making out with her that I didn't even notice.

Jack eventually pulled us apart and pulled us up to him. He hugged us both and gently gave his wife a long deep kiss. As they continued to make out I excused myself and wished them both good night.

The rest of their visit was much the same. Jack proved to be an accomplished lover using me three to five times a day, enjoying all three of my holes in multiple positions as he wished. In every event Susan prepared us both beforehand and cleaned us up afterwards. Other than that oddity they were the perfect loving couple, hugging, kissing, enjoying each other's company and presence. He beat her in some manner every day in the dungeon, but did not cane her again, though the original ones were still quite evident on her ass as they prepared to leave at the end of the week.

I on the other hand was quite sore and tender from the constant heavy use by his larger than average cock. His skill made every time most pleasurable and enjoyable, but the constant use was making my ass, cunt and throat quite tender.

As they were getting ready to leave Jack used my ass one more time. Only his skill and consideration made it pleasurable over the pain of my abused orifice. After Susan finished cleaning my ass and his cock she pulled me down in front of his cock where she was kneeling. She gently stroked his now clean cock and explained, "I know your cunt and ass are quite sore and tender. That is why we are here. I service that cock more than once a day for 51 weeks a year. But once a year we find someone to fill his needs for a week, and my ass and cunt get a glorious week off. As we leave today, I am walking normally for the first time since my week off last year. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, cunt and ass."

We both kissed his cock one last time and stood into a three way hug and kiss. They left with a promise to be back in a year, and a sizeable tip on the table.