Be a Good Test Subject

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit back, little cow," he grunts, removing his fingers and thrusting his cock inside you without any more preparation. It slips in easily and you whimper. The pressure is intense. He holds your feet back, keeping your legs open and your pussy exposed as your hands clung to your engorged belly. Soon, your audible moans join the rest of the room's ambient sound as this stud-nurse fucks you, cock diving deep into your cunt. It's enough to make your eyelids feel heavy.

"That's it," he grunts, "let daddy fuck you."

You chuckle a little, moaning happily and relaxing as you grip your pregnant bulge. This one's kinky. You wish you could comment instead of simply think it to yourself, but the cocktail of drugs, hormones, and aphrodisiacs have made you docile and accepting. You take his cock as he bottoms out inside of you with a deep moan, his balls tightening as he empties his load against your sealed cervix. He stays inside of you just for a moment longer before he lets your legs fall and walks away to let you be fucked by something else.

You don't need to wait long. A nurse guides another pregnant test subject onto the couch beside you and preps a large vibrator. Your slit, freshly fucked and leaking cum, is greeted with one of the nurse's gloved hands before a soft, velvety silicone vibe is pressed against you and activated, your toes clenching at the jolt. The subject beside you has one hooked up to them as well, the nurse paying close attention to their clit. The nurse leans forward and says something to one of her associates, who stands behind the sofa.

Your head is so muddled by hormones that you can't make out quite what they're saying; half their conversation consisting of medical jargon, but the intern behind you both hooks breast pumps up to the your swollen tits just in time for them to leak milk. His hands also guide yours to the soft tissue around the tight suction cup of the milk pump, encouraging you to massage yourself and stimulate milk production. You happily oblige, tenderly rubbing at your breasts, watching the milk leak from your nipples and feeling waves of pleasure from the vibrator make your muscles tense and relax in a rapidly-hastening cycle.

"Nnn," you moan, feet squirming just like your neighbor's as the speed setting of the vibe is adjusted, quicker pulses making you shudder and gasp before letting out a yelp as your body goes rigid, cumming against the nurse's favorite little helper.

Orgasm wracks both of you, your toes curling, thighs trembling, breasts softly jiggling against the pressure of the pump and the movement of your body... Your legs are going crazy, and so are your insides; the slug-like forms wriggling around inside your stretched uterus. The nurse keeps the vibe pressed against you just a few moments more before you both black out and the electric pulses stop. Lounge time is over.

12