Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
A man wished to know what it was like to be a woman.
12.3k words
4.61
6.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers

While I was growing up, I had occasionally thought about what it would be like to be a woman, and experience everything a woman goes through. Well maybe not everything, I sure as Hell did not want to know what it was like to go through menses during a monthly period, and I would not want to go through childbirth either. I guess the thoughts were more rooted in what a woman experiences during sex.

Those thoughts resurfaced after a particularly nasty break-up, just a week prior, from my girlfriend of 5 years. Traci claimed I did not care about her feelings, that I was very selfish, and I only cared about my own pleasures in life. What really hurt my ego was when she said that I was lousy in bed, and I only wanted her around to shove my big dick in her. Yeah, that was a serious blow to my 23-year-old male psyche because I was under the impression that all women loved a big dick. I guess I was the biggest dick for losing her.

I moped around for several days, not being able to do much of anything but lay around my apartment feeling sorry for myself. What a shit way to spend a week vacation from work, and it only made matters worse when Traci would not take any of my calls or text messages. I was not sure what I was going to do, because I really missed her. Yes, I missed fucking her amazing pussy, but I guess I did not realize how much I loved her.

About a week after our break-up, I was walking through central park and saw an elderly woman sitting on one of the benches. She was reading a book and it appeared that she had dropped her book marker on the ground, near the bench. I went over, picked it up and handed it to her, saying, "Excuse me ma'am, I believe you dropped this."

She looked up at me with her wrinkled aged face, with the most stunningly beautiful crystal blue eyes I had ever seen and said in an old haggard British accent, "Ah, thank you so much, young fellow, that is very kind of you." She looked into my eyes and I felt like I was getting lost in hers for a moment, when she added, "You look troubled, come sit with me and tell me all about it."

Normally I would have just shrugged her off, but something about this old woman had me mesmerized, and without even thinking about it, I sat down beside her. I spilled my guts as if my mouth were on auto pilot, telling her all about Traci, what she said was wrong with our relationship and what I thought was right about it. When I was finishing my brain dump on this strange old woman, the last thing I said was that I wished I could know and feel what a woman feels.

As I looked down at the ground, looking pitiful and feeling worse, the old woman said in a soft voice, much clearer and sweeter than before, "Everything will be fine, my good lad, now go and enjoy the rest of your walk. You will soon understand all that you need to know."

I looked at her and nodded, not quite sure what to make out what she meant, but again, my body acted on its own and I stood up and walked away. Wait, I turned to ask her exactly what she meant, but she was gone. I looked around to see if I could see her, but this old woman just seemed to vanish into thin air. Okay, that was weird, maybe I was hallucinating.

As I laid in bed that night wishing that sleep would come soon but my mind was on Traci. I could not stop thinking about her and her hot little body. Her sweet smelling fiery red hair, draping down over her shoulders, falling just below her cute little nipples as she straddled my lap and impaled her amazing pussy down on me. I reached down and stroked my cock, thinking about how much I enjoyed being inside her. Before I knew it, I was spewing my hot seed all over my abs and chest. God, I missed her.

As the first morning sunlight began to stream through my bedroom window, I slowly began to wake up feeling just a bit off. I looked around my bedroom, but it looked different for some reason. I rubbed my eyes, as I laid there for a moment, noticing that in place of my sports memorabilia on the shelves, were little knickknacks, silk flowers and photos, with groups of girls in them. Okay, where the Hell was I?

I jumped out of bed and began to look around to try and get my bearings, but when I looked at a standing mirror in the corner of my room, all I could see was a naked woman staring back at me. WTF? I got close to the mirror to see if it was some kind of a trick, then l looked down at my body and back to the mirror. Sure enough, instead of my muscular body, with its chiseled abs, cut arms and legs and thick pecs, I was staring at the body of a thin young woman, with soft skin, long brown wavy hair, smallish breasts and trimmed hairy pussy.

I moved around, looking at myself in the mirror, still not believing what I was seeing so I bolted into the bathroom to look in that mirror, and sure enough, the same image looked back at me. What in the Hell was going on here? I quickly moved out into the living room and looked around it and into the dining/kitchen area, to see if there was anything that looked familiar.

Nothing. The entire place was different in appearance, with all the décor looking like an apartment that belonged to a woman. I went back into the bedroom and looked for my wallet, but the only thing I could find was a small purse on the desk. I opened it and found a billfold inside, containing credit cards, a Valcorp employee ID card, social security card, and a driver license with a photo of the very woman that stared back at me in the mirror.

The address was the same as mine, but the name was spelled differently. Instead of my given name of Daniel, it now read the name, Dana. At least I was still an employee at Valcorp, as I looked over that ID card, too. I sat down on the bed, confused beyond all imagination as I looked at both photos, then looked around trying to make sense of everything. Tears welled up in my eyes and began to fall down my cheeks.

Now I am crying? I never cry, but here I was weeping like a little girl, not knowing, or understanding what was happening to me. Wait, I am a girl and girls cry so fuck it, I am crying. I threw myself back on the bed, rolled over and sobbed into the soft flowery comforter, hoping to God that this was a bad dream and that I would wake up any second now. I reached down and pinched one of my nipples really hard to see if that would work. OUCH! That hurt and now I only cried harder!

I laid there for several minutes until my crying began to settle down, then sat up to think about what I was going to do. I had to do something, that would wake me back up to reality, but first thing I needed to do was take a shower. I went into the bathroom, turned on the water and paused briefly to look at myself in the mirror again. Yep, still no change. I was still a woman as I stood there looking at a person that I did not know looking back at me.

I got in under the hot water, and just let the heat of it run all over me, soothing me and making me feel a little bit better. I picked up my scrunchy and put some lavender soap on it and began to wash. I gently washed my body up and down, making sure that everything was clean, especially my most intimate areas, then washed my hair and thoroughly rinsed off from head to toe.

As I dried myself off, in front of the mirror again, I began to appreciate the beautiful woman that I seemingly now was. I hung up the towel when I was finished drying off and began to examine my body, letting my hands run up along my slender hips to my handful sized breasts, tracing my fingers around their firm softness. When I touched my nipples, the feeling was incredible, sending what felt like little electrical impulses all the way down through me, sparking a tingling sensation in my pussy.

My pussy, I still could not grasp everything going on with me and around me, let alone the fact that I had a pussy. I reached over and picked up a hand mirror off the vanity, to help get a better look at my vagina. As I looked down, using my free hand, I gently explored around my puffy vulva through the soft brown pubic hair that covered it.

As a man, I never much liked pubic hair on women and I would complain to Traci if she did not shave her, but now, for some reason, it just felt natural and beautiful. I then pushed two fingers down into my slit and spread it apart to reveal my clitoral hood, with my tiny clitoris just barely poking out, and when I touched it, the stimulation just about made me jump out of my skin, causing me to let out a little giggle.

I moved my fingers further down to spread my soft petal inner labia, opening them to reveal my small vaginal orifice, and then slid a finger inside. The tingling I was already feeling throughout my lower half, began to elevate to the point that I was getting aroused and the wetness that I was feeling inside my snug little entrance seemed to verify that.

So, this is what a woman feels when she touches herself or when her partner touches her like this? It was an amazing feeling and suddenly I began to feel better about my situation. I finished exploring and went back into my bedroom to get dressed. This was going to on a whole next level of strange as I opened my top dresser drawer, in what used to contain my boxer briefs and socks, now contained a glorious variety of pretty panties, in all sorts of soft colors and styles, from cottons to sexy little silky thongs.

I did not even know where to begin, I just closed my eyes and picked one. Good first choice I thought, as I pulled out a cute soft cotton bikini out and put it on. I looked in my standing mirror again, moving my body back and forth, as if I were a model on the runway. I smiled at my image, feeling satisfied with my choice of panties, then went back to the drawers to find a bra.

Again, I was taken aback by the various assortments of colors, styles, and materials. I guess that is one thing that carried over from my other life, is that I certainly was still a shopping fanatic, and I could only imagine what was waiting for me in my walk-in closet, as I put on my bra as if I had done it all my life. I went into the closet and just stood there for a moment, my mouth hanging open as I looked at all the clothing that awaited me.

Where do I begin? What do I wear? What about my hair and makeup? What was I thinking and what was going on with me? How did this happen? I felt overcome with emotion again and tears started to well up once more, but just as I was about to lose it again, my doorbell rang. I regained my composure, and looked around for a second, then grabbed a fuzzy robe to throw on.

When I went out to the small monitor to see who was ringing my apartment, I just about lost it when the image popped up. Traci?!?! Oh my God, it was Traci! What was I going to do now? Why was she here and how could I explain this? Without even thinking, I hit the button to let her in and reached over and popped open the door to my apartment.

Wait, what do I do? What am I going to say? I just stood there with my arms wrapped around myself, frozen to the spot, not knowing what was going to happen when she came in. A few minutes later, my door opened and there stood Traci, my ex-girlfriend. The woman that now hated me and basically told me to go away and die. I just looked at her, horrified to know what was about to be said.

Traci looked at me, smiled and said, "Hi, Dana! Hey, you are not even dressed yet, sweetie! We're supposed to meet up with the girls at the coffee house in a few and go shopping, so what's taking you so long."

As Traci smiled at me waiting for me to respond, I felt the swell of emotions returning. She did not seem to hate me, and she called me Dana as if she has known me as Dana for a long time. Tears welled back up full force and began to fall down my cheeks as I fought hard to keep from sobbing.

I was at a loss for words but managed to squeak out, "I don't know what to wear."

Traci's face got serious, and she rushed over and hugged me, saying, "Honey, it's okay! What is going on with you today? Come on, let's go in and find you something to wear."

Traci took me by the hand and led me back into the cavernous walk-in closet, that was my own. She seemed to know just what I would like, grabbed a cute top and a pair of capris jeans to match and handed them to me. I took off my robe and began to slowly put on the clothes she had chosen for me. When I was done, she reached down to my shoe rack and pulled out a pair of sandals and slid them towards me.

After I slid them on, Traci looked at me with a concerned expression and said, "Dana, honey, are you okay? You seem really out of it today and now I am getting worried. Can you tell me what's bothering you, sweetie?"

I feigned a smile and shook my head, saying, "I'll be okay, I really can't explain it, Traci, but I'm really happy to see you and know that you still love me."

Traci blurted out, "Of course I still LOVE you! Whatever would make you think otherwise?" She then came over and gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek, then finished, "Well now that we have that settled, let's get going. We can talk some more later when we get done shopping, okay honey?"

I nodded with a little smile, then turned to go out of the walk in, but then turned back to her and asked, "What about my hair? Does it look okay?"

Traci giggled and said, "Uh no, but it will in just a minute."

She pulled me into the bathroom, picked up my hairbrush and quickly ran it through my hair, causing me to wince a little, then pulled out a hair scrunchy from the vanity drawer, pulled my hair back into a soft drooping ponytail and put the scrunchy in to hold it.

"There, now it looks beautiful, just like the rest of you," Traci said with a smile as we looked into the mirror together.

I never saw this side of Traci before, so loving and caring as if she was my sister or something. I managed a smile then had to be reminded by Traci as we were going out the door to grab my purse. Oh, good grief, how was I going to get through this day? I had no clue to who we were going to meet up with and I could only hope that none of them would ask me anything about my past, but the woman they would see before them, would not know.

"So, what are we going shopping for," I asked Traci in the cab ride to the coffee house.

She looked at me with a grin and said, "To look for a new dress for us to wear to Nave's wedding next Saturday? Dana, did you hit your head or something?"

I shook my head no and replied, "No, I'm just a bit out of it today and I really don't know why. I'm sorry, Traci."

She smiled, put her arm around me and said, "It's okay, Honey, we all have those days now and then."

Traci and I met up with the bride to be, Nave and her maid of honor, Kimberly at the coffee house. Thankfully, the conversation during the whole time we were there revolved around Nave's wedding plans being finalized and all the other stuff that went along with it, so me sitting there smiling and nodding as if I knew what they were talking about went pretty much un-noticed.

After we left the coffee house, Traci and I went to one of the local shopping plazas, to what she claimed was one of my favorite places to shop and that I probably should have been given stock in their company with all the clothing I have bought from them. I just giggled when she said that, acting like I knew what she was talking about, as the cab pulled up in front of the Je t'aime Boutique.

Wow, I remember this being one of Traci's favorite places to shop and I often chastised her for spending so much money on clothes here, but she loved the name of it, and the French designer clothing they sold there. Traci and I went in, and she led me to the dress racks, pulling several out for her to try on. I acted like I knew what I was looking for but secretly mimicked the styles that she was looking at, hoping that I was grabbing the right size.

One dress that I grabbed, looked like one that I had seen Traci wear when we went out to dinner one night, so when I tried it on, not only did I love the way it felt and fit, but it reminded me of her. When I walked out of the dressing room to show her and to see how I looked in the mirrors, there was Traci, in the very same dress. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh, Dana, I love the way that looks on you better than me, so you go ahead and get it, and I'll get this other one that I like," Traci said gleefully.

I smiled and said, "Okay, are you sure? I can pick another one out, too."

"I'm very sure, Honey, besides, you look smoking hot, and you know who is going to be there, too," she said grinning.

I looked puzzled at her and said, "Who is going to be there?"

Traci put her hands on her hips and said emphatically, "Jeff, you silly woman! You know the guy that I told you a while ago that had his eye on you?"

Again, I had to act like I knew and replied, "Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot about him."

Traci just shook her head with a smile and rolled her eyes at me. She picked out another very pretty dress, and the two of us took our wares to the sales associate to pay for them. We visited a couple of other stores in that same plaza before catching a cab back to my apartment. After putting my purchases away and making sure I hung up my new dress properly, according to Traci, her and I sat down and had a cup of herbal tea.

She looks at me with concern in her expression and said, "Okay, Dana, can you tell me what has been going on with you today? I know that you have done your best to try and hide it, but you and I have been best friends for over 5 years now, honey, and I know when something is wrong with you, so spill it."

I sat there and thought hard for the right words to say. If I told her what really happened, she would probably call the men in white coats to come haul me off to an insane asylum or something. Then I remember a cousin of mine that used to have seizures awhile back and she would forget stuff sometimes for short periods of time, so knowing what I knew of her, I am sure I could pull the story off.

I nodded and said to her, "There is something about me that I have never told you, Traci, but since it happened to me last night, I want you to know about it."

I hesitated and Traci, now with a scared look on her face, took my hand and said, "What, Sweetie? What happened to you? Did you get assaulted by someone, tell me?"

I shook my head and said, "No, nothing like that. When I was younger, I used to have trouble with seizures occasionally and I was told by doctors that I had a mild case of epilepsy. I took medication for a long time and never had another seizure, that is, until last night. I was getting ready for bed and it just happened. The next thing I knew, it was morning, and I woke up in bed. So, I remembered when I had them as a kid, I would forget a lot of stuff for a few days."

Traci's eyes began to well up and she pulled me into a tight hug and said through tears, "Oh my God, Dana, why didn't you say something? We could have just stayed here, girl! Now I feel terrible for dragging you out today."

I did not like lying to her like that, but it was the only thing I could come up with and given my emotional state since that morning, it was easy to start crying right along with her as we hugged it out for several minutes, then she grabbed the box of tissues off the end table, pulling out a few for herself and then handing me the box.

Traci then pulled back and said, "What are you going to do now, Honey? Can you get in touch with that same doctor you went to then or will have to find another?"

"I'm sure I can. I'll call my Mom tomorrow to get the doctor's information, then make an appointment to go see him on Monday," I said, still uncomfortable lying to her, but it seemed that she bought the explanation.

"Well, maybe I should stay with you tonight, just to make sure you are okay," she said then hugged me again.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers