Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be wonderful," I said, feeling incredibly happy inside that I was going to be spending more time with her.

We spent the rest of the day, chatting it up and then enjoying a nice quiet dinner together with some food that we ordered. When it came time for bed, I was not shocked to see Traci strip down to nothing on the other side of the bed. So, feeling no shame at that point, I did the same thing. Traci then went into the bathroom, calling out to see if I had an extra toothbrush she could use. I went in and pulled a new one out of medicine cabinet and handed it to her.

I tried to act like seeing her naked was an everyday occurrence, but I could not help but steal a few glances her while she and I brushed our teeth. I missed seeing her naked. It had only been a short time since we had broken up and we had just had sex the day before that, but seeing her standing next to me, naked again, sent pangs of desire throughout my body.

Traci's body was perfect, from her beautiful natural platinum blonde hair, that flowed straight down past her shoulders, to her perfect C-cup breasts, tipped with small puffy nipples, and down her flat firm tummy to her amazing pussy, with a small patch of hair that perfectly matched her head.

I sighed heavily as we finished brushing, and she looked at me grinning and said, "What? Didn't I brush good enough?" She giggled, reached over and playfully slapped me on the butt, then turned to go back into the bedroom.

I followed close behind her, watching her cute apple bottom ass move back and forth until she reached the side of the bed, while I walked around to the other side.

I could not help but say, "I only wish I had a body like yours, Traci." It was the only thing reasonable I could say that would not make her think that I was not perving on her.

Traci smiled and said pointing to the mirror, "Are you joking right now? Look at yourself, Dana. You are gorgeous, Honey! I can't tell you how many times I thought the same about you." Traci came around the bed as I stared into the mirror, and put her hands on my sides, moving them up and down, adding, "You have perfect symmetry from head to toe, girl! Be proud of what you got!"

I smiled as I looked in the mirror back at her and said, "I guess I can always count on your love and encouragement."

Traci nodded and grinned, then went back around and climbed into bed, with me getting in just after her on my side. Once we got situated under the covers, we laid there on our sides facing each other. I could not help but get lost in her crystal blue eyes, and I swear she could look into my soul with them.

Traci got a grin on her face and said, "Do you remember when you and I got drunk that one time at Crystal's party and ended up having sex that night?"

Hell, yes, I remembered. That was only the second or third time we had had sex, but I was a guy in those memories, so I nodded with a grin and said, "Um, I don't know what you are talking about."

She saw right through my lie and reached out and pinched my nipple, eliciting a yelp from me, saying, "Bitch, you better not have forgotten that!"

That pinch sent waves of pleasure all through me as I giggled and pulled away from her, then scooted closer, ran my hand down the side of her face and said, "Of course I remember, Traci. That was one of the most unforgettable nights of my life. I don't think either of us knew that we were bisexual until then."

Tracy smiled really big and said, "Well I still don't think I am bisexual, but there has always been something about you, Dana, that just brings it out in me."

After she said that, she leaned in and softly kissed me on the lips. I welcomed her kiss wholeheartedly as our lips parted and our tongues danced across each other. Waves of electricity shot down my body, and I felt my pussy begin to tingle as our kiss became deeper and more passionate. I moved my hand down and cupped her breast, running my thumb softly around her now erect nipple. Traci moaned softly into my mouth as she began touching my breast.

Traci pulled back with a grin then started kissing her way down my neck, until she reached one of my now extremely hard nipples. She sucked it into her mouth and ran her tongue around it, as I let out a long groan of pleasure. I could feel my pussy getting wet just as she moved one of her hands down through my pubic hair, sliding a finger into my warm moist slit to find my clitoris.

When she massaged it, I thought I would lose my mind for a second as I gasped out loud at her sudden contact with it. Traci half giggled, knowing that she was already driving me crazy as I whimpered and moaned under her loving touch. I knew then that she must have been the aggressive one in her memory of us being together before as she was definitely taking the lead now.

Traci kissed down across my firm tummy until she reached the edge of my pubic hairline, then looked up at me and softly said, "It's been a long time, Honey, and I am so looking forward to tasting you again."

With that said, Traci put her head down to my pussy and started to run her tongue along my slit, dancing around her finger as it continued massaging my clitoris. Dear God, I was in heaven with the pleasure she was giving me. Traci then gently nudged my thigh and acting on pure instinct, I spread my legs, giving her full access to my sex.

Traci climbed down between my legs and gently put her mouth over my pussy lips and slid her tongue inside me. I nearly came on the spot as I felt her tongue searching around inside as if it were seeking out that most sensitive spot but as I felt it move around, I realized everything down there was supersensitive! At that very moment, I knew that I loved having a pussy and I loved what Traci was doing to me!

Just as I was really getting into Traci's amazing oral skills on me, she suddenly got up and said, "I'll be right back, Sweetie, I'm going to get my little friend."

Traci quickly scooted out of bed and out into the living room, then returned a few moments later with her purse, reaching into it and pulling out what appeared to be a sex toy of some sorts and when she climbed onto the bed, I got a better look at what she had in her hand. It was a sex toy!

Traci giggled and said, "I just bought this a few days ago and I brought it along with me to show you. It's called a rabbit and it's amazing, so how about I just show you how it feels?"

I sat up to get a good look at the device she was holding, it was purple in color, about 5 inches long, molded in the shape of a cock and had a little rabbit on the side of it, and when she turned it on, a soft vibrating sound emanated from it and it began to slowly wiggle around. I could not help but let out a little giggle of delight as I nodded to Traci and said, "Oh my yes."

Traci grinned and said, "Okay, Honey, you lie back and enjoy."

Traci moved back down between my legs as I laid back, with a pillow under my head so I could watch her. She turned off the gyrating button but left the toy on vibrate, then stuck the tip in her mouth to get it all lubricated up with her saliva, not that she really needed to, because I could literally feel the juices flowing out of my pussy already in anticipation of what was to come.

Traci grinned at me again, then moved down closer to my very aroused sex, and touched the tip of the rabbit against my outer labia and moved it slowly around. The vibrating touch alone, nearly made me cum on the spot and when she slid it inside my lips, moving it up and down my well lubricated slit, I felt sensations throughout my entire lower half that I never could have imagined feeling.

As a man, most of the sensations that I felt during sex were primarily centered around my cock and balls, but what I was feeling now radiated through my whole body and when Traci pushed that toy inside me, very gently and slowly, until the little rabbit came to rest against my now swollen protruding clit, I felt a sudden rush of pleasure pulse through me as I let out a loud gasp, squeezing the bed clothes hard in my hands as if to hold on for dear life for the ride that was about to come.

Traci giggled and said, "I knew you would love it, Honey, but get ready for the next level."

Just as she said that Traci flicked on the gyrating setting and instantly, I felt the toy begin to move and pulsate around inside me. Oh, dear GOD! That sudden rush that I felt before, came screaming back like a huge tidal wave pounding the beach and I felt my body go into hard spasms, almost like a cramp, but with no pain involved, just pure unadulterated ecstasy.

I grabbed the bed clothes even harder as my hands went white from holding on so tightly. The tidal waves crashed even harder as I cried out my very intense and powerful orgasm! I never dreamed something could feel this good! I looked down at my body as my tummy spasmed and contorted, my chest rising and falling as if I could not catch my breath quick enough, then I threw my head back and groaned one long continuous guttural sound.

I thought I was going to pass out as the world around me began to fade, but I could hear Traci saying to me, "Breathe, Sweetie, you're okay now."

I slowly began to come down from my euphoria and I opened my eyes, looking down at Traci, while she still moved that toy in and out of me, but without the gyration and vibrating setting turned on. I was still fighting to catch my breath and the waves of intensity had become a continuous flow, at a much lower level, but still very pleasuring.

I finally managed to say, "Oh dear GOD! I have never orgasmed that hard in my life, Traci!"

Traci giggled and said, "I knew you would love it, Honey! Now I know what to get you for Christmas."

I nodded and giggled, then reached down to pull her up to me, into a long deep loving kiss, as the toy slipped out of me. Traci quietly moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced together again and my hands went to work touching her breasts, feeling her nipples in my fingers as I gently circled them. I pulled back from our kiss, pushed her gently back onto the pillow and said, "My turn, Baby."

Traci grinned and nodded as I moved down to kiss and suckle on each of her breasts. She tilted her head back and softly whimpered, enjoying the attention that I was now giving her and as I began to move down her tummy, placing soft little kisses along the way, I realized just how much I had neglected her needs as a man.

In the years we were together, as a man, I think I may have only gone down on her pussy a handful of times but expected her to suck my cock whenever I felt the need to cum down her throat. I do not know why, but I was never crazy about eating her pussy. It was not that she smelled or tasted bad by any means, in fact it was just the opposite. Her pussy was gorgeous and tasted as sweet as they come, but I just felt like all I needed to do to please her was give her my big dick. How wrong was I to think that now?

When I kissed my way to the top of her little pubic mound, feeling her soft downy hair against my lips, I could not help but feel the tears start to well up again as the emotions of it all came flooding back. I slowly made love to her sweet sex with my mouth and fingers, tasting her honey nectar on my tongue as I dipped it inside her. Traci cooed and moaned under my administrations of love, while she reached down and ran her fingers through my soft locks.

I sucked her sweet protruding labia into my mouth, feeling her fleshy petals with my tongue, then moving up and doing the same to her gorgeous clitoris, while sliding a finger gently in and out of her snug pussy. Traci's tummy began to spasm as her sounds of pleasure started to increase in volume and when I swirled my tongue around her clitoris as I sucked on it, and inserted a second finger, pressing against her hot spot inside, Traci began to convulse and writhe as she rode out her own extraordinarily strong climax.

Traci flooded my fingers with her sweet fluids, and I could not help myself but try to lick up as much of her juice as I could. When her waves began to subside, I gently pulled my fingers from inside her and close my mouth around her opening to get every drop of her precious flow. When I felt like I had gotten all I could from her, I looked up into her sweet smiling face as she looked back at me with her half-closed eyes, still in a heightened level of euphoric bliss. I only wish I could have pleased her this good as a man.

I gave her sweet little pussy another kiss then moved back up on top of her to finish our love making with another long tender passionate kiss, before moving over to the side of her and snuggling close. We held on to each other, just getting lost in our eyes as I reached up and ran my hand softly down the side of her face. Traci smiled again, and then gave me another little quick kiss.

"I love you, Honey, and I always will. No matter what men come into our lives, or how many kids we have, just know that I will always love you and when we are 70 years old, sitting in rocking chairs, I will still love you," Traci said with a grin.

I giggled and said, "Do you think we will still be able to get it on like we did just now?"

She laughed and said, "I have no doubt in my mind. We might be a little wrinkly but yeah, no doubt about it."

We both laughed at that and hugged each other tightly for several moments before leaning back and chatting about anything and everything. I asked Traci about the type of man she hoped to find and marry one day, just to see if I had fit any of the descriptions that she gave, when I was still a man.

Traci smiled and said, "The only thing in a man that I really want, is someone that is kind and considerate, knows just how to make feel good when I am having a bad day, like for example, buying me my favorite flowers, roses and lilies. I want a man that treats me with respect and even when we fight or disagree, knows that I still love him, no matter what and of course finally, a man that knows how to make love to me as if my pleasure matters and not just to get his rocks off in me."

Traci finished and smiled then added, "Okay now what about you?"

All the stuff she had described had completely escaped me as a man because I had really done none of that for her. No wonder she dumped me. All that time we were together, I thought that I was the best thing for her, but I did not even know the very basics like what her favorite flowers were.

I looked back at Traci and said, "I never really thought about what I wanted in a man. I guess if I had to say a type, I'd say just someone that's nice looking and loves me."

Traci giggled and said, "That's it? Well, I hope that Jeff will be that guy for you, because he sure has the hots for you."

I smiled, remembering the guy she talked about earlier and said, "Well I guess we will see."

*********

Traci and I spent the next day together, going out and enjoying the beautiful sunny weather, walking down to the small corner café, and having brunch before heading over and strolling through central park. We were walking along, chatting, and laughing, having a wonderful time when I saw that same old woman from before, sitting on a bench, and as we walked by, she looked at me, nodded and smiled.

I looked at Traci then back towards the old woman, but she was gone. Just like before, she disappeared like dust in the wind. I got quiet as I looked around briefly to see if I could see her, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Traci looked at me with concern in her face and said, "Dana, honey, are you okay? You look as if you just saw a ghost."

I shook my head a little then looked back at Traci, feigning a laugh, and said, "Honestly, I think I did."

Traci, undeterred by a ghost, just giggled and said, "Well do you think ghosts like ice cream? I hope so because you know I sure do! Let's stop at that little stand over on the other side of the park. They have the best butter pecan ice cream, and you know that's my favorite!"

No, I did not know that, just something else I did not know about the woman that I so adored in all the wrong ways except for what was right. Traci grabbed my hand and pulled me into a slight jog, giggling as she started skipping along. I laughed and followed suit as the two of us, making fools of ourselves, skipped along like a couple of schoolgirls, over to the ice cream stand.

After a long, lovely day together, I was feeling a bit sad when Traci had to go home that evening. It felt so wonderful getting to spend time with her and see what really mattered to her so when she was getting ready to leave, I felt my tears start to well up and the emotions starting to flood through me. I hugged her before she went to leave, and I really did not want to let her go.

Traci pulled back a little from our hug to look at me, as a tear ran down my cheek and said, "Oh my Gosh, Honey, I'm not leaving forever. I'll see you next weekend for the wedding." Traci giggled and kissed me on the lips before wiping my tears away.

I smiled and nodded, saying, "I know, Hon, I just really enjoyed this weekend with you, and I have to go back to work tomorrow, and the week is going to suck, and I have to call that doctor and you know, I just love being with you."

Traci smiled and said, "Ah, I love you, Sweetie." She kissed me again and then headed out the door.

As I closed it behind her, I leaned up against it and said to myself, "I love you, too."

After I climbed into bed, I reached over and grabbed my box of tissues because the tears just started to flow and I could not stop crying, thinking about how wrong I was for treating her like I did as a man. How much I had neglected my sweet Traci and how much I regretted being such an asshole towards her. She deserved so much better, and I would be the best for her, as her best friend, even now as a woman. I cried and cried until I thought I could cry no more before sleep finally took me away to dreamland.

*********

When I woke up the next morning, I felt very strange again, like the day before. I sat up to shake off the morning fog and looked around my bedroom and saw that everything, including my shelves with my sports memorabilia, was all back in its place. I jumped up out of bed, looking for that standing mirror, but it was not there, so I bolted into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. There I was, staring at the image before me, back to the way I was, as a man.

I was not sure how to feel at first, or what to feel. I went back in and sat down on the bed, trying to grasp what had happened to me. Was it all a dream? If it was a dream, it was the most realistic dream that I had ever experienced in my life. I still was not convinced as I got up and walked around my entire apartment.

Just as my bedroom was, everything was back in its place as if nothing had changed, including my walk-in closet that contained nothing but a man's clothing, suits, dress shoes, jeans, polo shirts and sneakers. I came out of the closet and grabbed my wallet off the desk, looked inside at all my credit cards, driver license and employee ID. All of them were back to normal with my name, Daniel, on them.

I picked up my phone and looked at the day and date. It was Saturday again? I sat down, once more trying to make sense of what happened. It was real. What happened to me this weekend was real; I know it was. I FELT IT! I sighed and felt the pang of heartbreak in my chest once again, and immediately began to think about Traci. I knew I had to do something to win her back, and I had to do it now, so I quickly got up and went in to get a shower.

After I got dressed, the first place I knew I had to go was to see her. I had to try to convince the love of my life, that what I did to her was wrong. On the way over to her apartment, I had the cabbie stop by a flower shop, where a very lovely lady quickly threw together a bouquet of pink roses and lilies, then wrapped them in paper and handed them to me. I dropped a C-note on the counter and told her thank you and quickly dashed out to the waiting cab.