Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted her to feel me love her and not just fuck her as I had done many times in the past. Traci wrapped her legs around me as our bodies began to move in perfect unison, building a sweet steady rhythm, with both of us moaning and groaning our passionate ecstasy. Traci's breathing began to get more erratic once again and my pace quickened in her.

Her body was starting to spasm and writhe hard under me as she cried out, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, OH MY GOD, DAN! BABY I'M CUUUMMMMIIINNGGGG!"

Just as she began to convulse once more, I felt the onrush of my own climax, hurtling itself up through me and I pushed hard inside her, roaring out loud as I started pumping my hot semen into her wonderful pussy, the spasms of each pulse driving me into her, making her cry out even harder through her intense orgasm.

Traci and I just laid there for several minutes, each of us trying to catch our breath through our sweet euphoric bliss. We kissed soft little tender kisses, nibbling on each other's lips, and drowning in our sea of pleasure. I felt my cock begin to soft and when it slipped from inside her, I moved over to her side, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight against me.

Traci looked deep into my eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks, gave me a soft smile, then put her hand up to the side of my face, and gently stroked my cheek, saying in a choked voice, "Baby, I love you so much. Thank you for genuinely loving me and thank the stars for giving us a chance to learn what the meaning of true love, really is. I am so looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you, Dan."

I felt my own tears well up and fall and I said, "I love you, Traci Lynn, with everything that I am, and I thank my guardian angel or whoever she was for showing me the path back to you."

Traci and I made love several more times that night, with each time seemingly more intense and loving. The night outside was beginning to fade by the time we had gotten to the point of total exhaustion and sleep finally found us. We stayed in bed nearly the entire weekend only taking breaks to shower, make some food and watch some cheesy old romantic comedy movies.

Six months later, Traci and I got married and a few months after that, we moved into a new larger apartment with an extra bedroom in it. We were going to need it for that little bump growing inside her tummy. Life was great.