Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time at all, the cab pulled up in front of Traci's building. I was most fortunate to know the doorman and he let me in to go up to Traci's apartment. Evidently, he did not know that she had dumped me. I got to her door, knocked at waited. A few moments later, I heard Traci's soft voice on the other side, say, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Traci, can we talk," I asked through the door.

Traci answered, her voice sounding like it was quivering, "Dan, I don't want to see you. I told you, I just can't go on like this anymore."

I leaned against the door and said, "Traci, please let me just come in and talk. Something happened to me and I really need to talk to you about it, please, I'm begging you."

She did not answer, and my heart began to sink, but a few seconds later, her door slowly began to open. When I saw her appear from behind it, my heart broke even more because she looked pitiful. Her beautiful platinum blonde hair looked as if the neighborhood rats had taken up residence in it and her face and eyes, were puffy and swollen as if she had been crying for days.

I felt my tears well up and start to fall down my cheeks as I reached out to her with the bouquet of flowers and got down on knees in front of her and said, "Traci, I know that these flowers cannot make up for everything, but I hope it's a start."

Traci apprehensively took the bouquet and unwrapped it. When she saw the flowers inside, her face lit up and she said, "Oh my Gosh! Roses and lilies are my favorite! They are so beautiful, too." She turned, leaving the door opened and headed into her living room.

I did not know what to do and I just stayed there on my knees in the doorway for a few moments before I heard her say, "Are you going to stay there or are you going to come in?"

I felt a sudden lift inside my heart as I stood up, came in and closed the door behind me, then went into the living room where she was sitting on the sofa, looking, and admiring her flowers. As bad as she looked, she was still my beautiful angel and it was all I could do to keep from rushing over to her and holding her close, so I sat down on the chair opposite of her.

She looked up at me and tears began to fall down her cheeks as she started to speak, "Dan, this past week has been pure Hell for me. We were supposed to be going on vacation together, but I spent every day alone in this apartment, in total misery. I thought I was losing my world being apart from you, even though you have been a total asshole for so long. I just do not know what to do anymore. Can you give me any good reason why we should try and work things out?"

Tears flooded down my face and I could not help but start to cry. Traci looked at me with her eyes wide in shock, as this was the first time in our five years that she had ever seen me cry. I sobbed into my hands for several minutes before I could even begin to talk and when I did, I nearly choked on my words.

"Traci, there is nothing I can say right now that could make up for the way I have been towards you, but know this, something has happened inside me and I know that if you give me a chance, I can show you just how much you mean to me and how much I love you. You are my everything, Traci, and I cannot fathom what my life be like without you in it."

Traci broke down at my words and cried her eyes out. She was hurting so much, and I could not hold back anymore, so I stood up and went to her, kneeling by her side with my knees on the floor and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me through her red tear-filled eyes then leaned over into me, only to cry harder as I wrapped my arm around her. I pulled her tight against me, feeling her small body shaking from crying, doing the best I could to try to bring comfort to her.

We sat there for a while before Traci finally stopped crying, and said with her head still on my shoulder, "I don't know what hurt my heart more, breaking up with you or seeing you cry like that. Dan, I've never seen you cry before." Then she pulled back and looked into my still tear-filled eyes, as if she needed to make sure she was not imagining it.

I smiled a little and said, "I guess it took the thought of losing you, to bring all the emotions out of me. Babe, I did a lot of thinking and soul searching this week, taking a long look at the things you said to me before you left that day. I was so angry and hurt with you, but when a stranger pointed those things out to me, showing me just how wrong I was, it was then that I saw the light that you brought to our relationship, Traci, and all I seemed to bring was darkness. I swear to you from this day on, I am a new person, and I will be a much better man if you decide to give us another chance."

Traci listened to all that I had to say, raised her eyebrows, and said, "Maybe I need to thank this stranger that you talked to for helping to open your eyes."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, if I knew who that old woman was, I'd be happy to introduce you to her."

Traci half smiled and said in a soft serious tone, "Dan, I feel like you are my one and only love and if I don't give us a chance, then I guess I would be like none of the last five years mattered and that could not be further from the truth. So, my answer is yes, I want to give us another chance." She paused for a moment and finished, with the most beautiful smile ever, "Thank you for the lovely flowers, they're beautiful."

Once more the emotional wave hit me, and I could not help but bust out crying with happy tears of joy. I stood up, then reached down and pick Traci up into my arms and held her as tight as I could against me without squishing her petite body. I knew in my heart that I would make her the happiest woman alive, and she would never have to doubt us again, as I rocked with her back and forth until all the tears I had were cried out.

I finally set her back down with her feet on the ground as she looked up into my swollen red eyes and said as she put her hand to the side of my face, "Oh my gosh, Dan, something really did change in you, Babe. Do you want to go have sex now, to seal the deal?"

In the past, whenever Traci and I had a fight, we always had make up sex, but I knew, that was not what either of us needed or really wanted right now, so I shook my head no, to her utter amazement, and as her eyes went wide once more, I said, "I do not want to just have sex with you anymore, Traci. I want to make love to you, from now on, and only when we are both ready, because I want you to feel nothing but love from me, not just the act. Honestly, right now, I just want to spend time with you, and show you how sincere that I am."

Traci nodded in agreement, putting her hand on my heart, fighting back the tears, and said with her voice quivering, "Okay, that sounds wonderful to me, Dan. Today starts a new chapter for us."

I pulled her back into another long hug, enjoying how wonderful she felt against me, then an idea hit me, as I said, "How about some ice cream? I know a great little ice cream stand in the park that has the absolute best butter pecan flavor ever."

Traci jerked back from me with her mouth just about hitting the floor, and just looked at me as if I had just offered her a million dollars. A smile began to form on her face, and she was finally able to say, "Holy shit! I never told you this, but I LOVE BUTTER PECAN! My Dad used to buy that for me when I was little, and it was always my favorite! Okay, let's go! Oh shit, wait, I need to go shower. Oh my GOD, DAN! I look like HELL! How could you see me like this and still love me?"

I just stood there shaking my head and started to laugh. Traci looked at me laughing at her, stopped with her ranting, and started to laugh with me. She came over and gave me a playful punch in the arm then dashed into her bedroom to go shower. I very much wanted to follow her, just to keep her in my sight, but I did not want her to feel pressured in any way, so I sat down and waited patiently, listening to her in there singing our favorite love song in the shower.

After getting our ice cream at the park, and we were walking along one of the many walking trails, I could not help but look over at her and smile. She happily licked that ice cream cone, while she danced around as if she were 13 instead of 23. I just so happened to look away from her for a minute, as she danced ahead of me, and there on one of the benches was that old woman again! She looked at me with those mysterious eyes of hers, smiled, and waved her finger in Traci's direction then pointed at me as if to say, "I told you everything would be okay."

I got all crazy with excitement as I ran up to Traci and said, "Babe! Back there! That is that old woman I was telling you about!"

When Traci and I turned, she was gone! What the Hell? I frantically looked around once more, but that woman had up and vanished in the blink of an eye, just like she had twice before! I stood there for a moment just shaking my head as I really began to believe that old woman was some kind of witch or something.

I looked back at Traci, completely bewildered and said, "Okay, that was just the strangest thing ever. I've seen that old woman three times now and before I could say anything to her, other than that first time we talked, she just vanishes."

Traci looped her arm through mine and smiled, saying, "Babe, maybe it was just your guardian angel, making sure you were following the right path in live."

I just shrugged my shoulders, looked back at her with a smile, the took my ice cream cone and dotted her nose with it, and said, "Well I don't know about guardian angels, but you sure look cute with ice cream on your nose."

Traci giggled as she wiped it off with her finger and stuck it in her mouth, then said, "You're gonna look cute with this all over you!"

She lunged at me with a squeal, but I was able to quickly dodge her. Traci recovered and started to chase me as we both ran along the path, laughing like a couple of kids. We spent most of the day there at the park, laughing and enjoying our time together, then went to one of her favorite restaurants to have dinner.

That night, when I was going to leave after taking her back to her apartment, Traci held on to me tight and said, "Dan, please stay with me tonight. I don't want our time together to end, because I'm afraid that this is just a dream, and I will wake up tomorrow in misery again."

As much as I wanted to take things slow, to prove to her just how sincere I was about proving myself to her, I could not help but feel the same way. I nodded with a smile and said, "Okay, Babe, I'll stay with you."

Traci pulled back, nodded, and smiled at me, then took my hand so I would follow her into her bedroom. She climbed onto her bed, and laid down, then reached up for my hand again, and pulled me onto the bed with her. I got on the bed and laid down beside her, wrapping her up in my arms as she scooted back against me in a spooning position. It felt so wonderful to hold her like that, to show her just how much I loved her and never wanted to let go.

Her and I spent the rest of the weekend together, just enjoying each other's company, eating food, talking, and laughing. I felt like we were getting to know each other all over again. That evening when it was time for me to head back to my place, we enjoyed a sweet tender long kiss and embrace at her door, with both of us feeling like we were in a much better place, ready to face another work week with a smile on our faces, then I headed home.

Traci and I made a point to text each other as much as we could through our busy work schedules all week long, but I could not help but miss her. We would spend every minute together that we could on the weekends, with me staying overnight with her, with no sexual contact, for the next several weeks, living life and finding a new side of us, that we never saw before.

The fourth week, after our reconciliation, I took an extra hour for lunch on Thursday, and went down to a local jeweler, and bought what I thought would be the best ring to grace my sweet angel's finger. I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Traci and this ring would be just the start of that life. The saleswoman smiled, and said that thought Traci would absolutely love, then put it in a box for me.

I called Traci and asked her to go out to dinner with me Friday evening after work, and she happily accepted, then asked if where we would be going so, she could dress appropriately. We agreed on a place to go, and I told her the time I would pick her up. When I got to her apartment and she opened the door, I was blown away.

She had on the very same dress, that she had worn out to dinner before, the same dress that I had picked out, when her and I went shopping, in that alternate life that I lived for a day. I smiled and nodded as she did a little twirl around to show herself off, looking as gorgeous as ever. I could have just melted on the spot, like a puddle of goo.

Traci giggled at my reaction and said, "Okay my sweet Prince, your Princess is ready for you."

I laughed, then put my arm out for her to loop hers through, and off to dinner we went. All through dinner, my heart was racing a million miles a minute and my hands were beginning to shake. We had finished our meal and ordered a dessert for the two of us to share. The moment came and I could no longer wait. I reached for the ring box and pulled it out of my pocket, opened it up, then slid off the chair onto my knee in front of Traci.

Her eyes got as big as round as saucers as she looked at me and to the ring, frozen to her chair, with her mouth hanging open, and I said to her, "Traci, we have been through so much together, and when I thought I had lost you, I felt like my life was ending, but then we found each other once more and I cannot begin to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Would you give me the honor of being my wife?"

Tears immediately filled her eyes and started to overflow down her cheeks, without saying a word for several moments. I felt like time had stood still and everything around us was caught up in it. Fear gripped me for a second, as I briefly thought of what I would do if she said no., I would probably fall apart and never recover. I would become a sewer rat and just crawl away into the abyss. Well thankfully, that did not happen.

Time moved again and Traci began nodding her head and said loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear her, "YES, OH MY GOD YES, I WILL MARRY YOU, DANIEL ELLSWORTH!"

I took the ring out of the box and slid it on her finger, then stood up just as she came out of her chair and jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around me and holding on to me for dear life, bawling her eyes out. The entire restaurant full of people and staff, all applauded and cheered for us. I felt like her and I were in some cheesy romantic comedy, but that feeling was incredible as I rocked her back and forth. She said yes and I was the happiest man alive.

That night, after we got back to her apartment, and just got into the door, Traci reached up and pulled me down into a soft kiss. The feeling of her lips pressing against mine sent little tingles all through my body, just like it did when I was a woman in that alternate universe or dream or whatever the Hell it was. I was gentle in my response to her kiss, slowly tasting her lips, and running my tongue just along the edge of them.

I pulled back from our sweet kiss, the reached down and scooped her up into my arms. Traci put her arm around my neck, looking at me with a loving smile as I carried her into her bedroom and gently set her down on the bed. I then climbed in over top of her and went right back to kissing her sweet lips again, getting into a long tender love make out session.

Our breathing became labored as we kissed deeper, and our hands began roaming around touching each other so lovingly. When I felt her start to move her hand towards my erection, that was pressing hard against the fabric of my pants, I had to stop her. Traci looked at me with question in her eyes as if something were wrong.

I said to her in a soft gentle voice, "Babe, not yet. I want you to feel much more of my love for you, than just my cock, okay?" Traci just smiled, nodded, and closed her eyes.

I kissed her again briefly, then slowly began to undress her, lifting her dress up over her head and off her. After taking it off, I kissed up and down each of her arms, pausing to tickle the inside of her elbows and palms with my tongue, then when I unsnapped her bra, releasing her breasts into my hands, I kissed her again, teasing her lips with my tongue, and circling her nipples with my thumbs, just barely touching her skin.

Traci let out a loud gasp, then leaned back onto the bed with her eyes closed and her breathing had now become very labored. I then moved down to her cute white cotton panties. I looped my thumbs through the sides and began to slide them down. Traci lifted her butt slightly, as I pulled them down across her thighs, revealing her beautiful soft blonde downy covered pussy. My God, I had to pause just for a moment to take her in as she laid there looking up at me with her sexy bedroom eyes.

I moved back up and kissed her lips once more, then kissed down her neck, across her chest until I reached her breasts, where I gently took them into my hands and softly massaged them as I tenderly kissed each of her nipples. Traci's soft moans of pleasure were becoming more vocal now, and when I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, she let out a little squeal and whimpered her enjoyment.

I reached down with my fingers and traced all along her thighs as I moved to her other nipple giving it the same attention as the first. When my fingers brushed across her pubic hair, pausing just atop of her mound, Traci let out a long soft groan and pushed herself against me, wanting to feel more. I then kissed my way down across her tight firm tummy and planted a kiss in the same spot that I had just touched on her mound.

Her breathing was becoming erratic, and her soft whimpers were becoming more wanton as she spread her legs to give me access to her hot sex. Her sweet musky scent filled my nose as I traced my tongue down into her tight little crevice, just a little, before I moved down between her now fully spread legs. Once more I had to pause just to take her in, looking at her beautiful flower, blooming open just for me.

I could see her glistening wetness beginning to flow from her small orifice, so I moved in and ran my tongue up along her sweet slit, tasting her nectar and breathing her in. As slowly and as methodically as I could, I began making love to Traci with my mouth, savoring every square inch of her amazing pussy.

I remembered how I had gone down on her as a woman, and I repeated every move that I had done. When I inserted two fingers inside her to massage her g-spot, while sucking her swollen clitoris, Traci nearly came up off the bed from her mind-blowing climax, as convulsions of pleasure wracked through her entire body.

When Traci started to come down from her first wave, she reached down and pulled at me, saying through her heavy breathing, "Please, Baby, I need to feel you inside me now. GOD, I need you so badly!"

I quickly took off the rest of my clothes, then got back on the bed with her. Traci was whining her hunger towards me as she reached out and wrapped her little fingers around my swollen engorged cock. I climbed on top of her while she guided my member to her wide open soaking wet pussy, pushing the tip against her opening. I looked her in the eyes, feeling the raw emotion between us, and pushed inside her.

Feeling her warmth surround my hot flesh as I sank further inside her, felt as if this were our very first time ever making love and when I was in as far as I could go, with my balls now resting against her, Traci let out a long cry of pleasure that I quickly muffled with a deep kiss. I began to move in and out of her in a nice long slow grind, pressing my pubic bone into her clitoris each time I thrust in.