All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
This was actually erotic...,

....by staying within the bounds mutual respect. I guess it was a mispost, considering the usual.Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like this style better.

Considering that this storyline is supposed to be soft BDSM with plenty of love between a couple, I like this post better. The other posts were hot in their own ways, but a lot of folks aren't looking for extreme pain/sadism, especially not the "wife screwing around" line. Well done and please finish the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So without talking to him

She's going to fulfill his fantasy by living out her own fantasy. Because without talking, she really doesn't know if it's just a FANTASY he has or the details of what he's thinking. So she's doing what SHE wants. In the first place, any guy goes into the bathroom and wacks off after she goes to sleep. When she cracks him with the whip, he takes it away from her and breaks it off in her ass. What part of tease and denial is assault and battery with a whip? By that time he would have either thrown the bitch out of the house or packed his own bag and moved out. Too many confused parts in this sad story of unfulfilled fantasies. Back to the drawing board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
and then?

I wish one of these t&d stories would continue with an honest discussion between the husband and wife about the experience... Something to get them back on an equal-partner basis. Otherwise we seem to be left with a wife as a sadistic bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well-written, realistic and stimulating if you like these themes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous