All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please ignore the troll. I found it to be an interesting plot. What he probably wants is no plot and just a bunch of people saying fuck and suck.

Very interested in what happens with Brandon, and particularly those he stole the ecstacy from. That's the problem with douches like Brandon. They think they're a real hardcore badass, when really they're just a douche, and frequently that revelation comes at the hands of real thugs, like who he stole from. Keep up the hot sex, I'd even like Brandon's parents involved, but do run with this whole Brandon plotline. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Seriously, whats going on with your plots? That was almost as bad as your recent non-con story. His wife is somewhat prudish and fucking around on him makes her not prude? What the fuck is wrong with the world?

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Please ignore the idiot who used the word "troll". Just because an idiot finds a plot interesting doesn't make it true. This is a very clear example of the truth of my statement.

I don't think you put much thought into what you're writing (typing is a better description of what you do since there's very little, if any, actual writing going on). There are no rational motivations for any actions or reactions to what went on here in the first page or so, so I saw no point in continuing with this waste of time.

You should listen to the people who tell you that your writing is bad. They're right, and far outnumber those who say differently.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

I honestly thought this story sucked. :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fantasy of course, but so what, it was fun. So keep the fantasy going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.