All Comments on 'Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 03'

by TheWonderingMistress

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SummoreSummore6 months ago

You write well and clearly. Punctuation is good and the story flows well for the reader. The story line is solid and I loved the way that you used dialogue with your on-line friends to move the story along! Well done! Five stars from me!

Summore

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best stories in this site. I like the struggle between reality and fantasy. I hope they make it. I hope Flora character doesn't go too overboard and Jorge finds his boundaries as well. Healthy relationship XD. Or they just go down into the depraved rabbit hole of their minds blur fantasy and reality and basically fall apart. Like the relationship in the rooftop.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver6 months ago

It is a fantastic chapter, and I am looking forward to the next one to see how Jorge ends up further down the path

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistress5 months agoAuthor

Thank all of you for posting your praise! It really does motivate me. :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story! Cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story is good but I don't understand why Jorge continues his obsession with femdom porn or AI stories when his wife is steadily giving him everything he wants. We also have no insight into how Jorge feels or what he thinks as his wife becomes more dominant. Isn't he curious, surprised, pleased? We don't see any reaction. And he just comes across as unlikable, continuing to lie so easily to Fiona like it's 2nd nature when she's making such a major effort to become his dream dominatrix. I'm just super confused by their dynamics.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistress5 months agoAuthor

Basically, fiction can sometimes be no match for reality. That's all I can say about the matter without spoiling future chapters. Jorge has his own mindset/past experience on why he is weird about femdom and dominance. I left hints throughout previous chapters, more so in this chapter, on what Jorge really wants and does not want.

mmccmmcc5 months ago

I love this story, very believable and I can't wait to find out how far it goes. When can we expect the next chapter?

bludogzbludogz5 months ago

What crap why was the story repeated page after page I was enjoying the story until then O wont be reading any more of your stuff Totally pissed off

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The situation is getting more and more exciting. Finally she found out, im really anticipating whats gonna happen next. I hope jorge gets a dose of his desired medicin.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the best story ive read, phenomenal work and cant wait to see whats next!

SummoreSummore2 months ago

5 stars from me! I am loving the cognative dissonance and the way that you are developing the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous