Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Diving deeper into humiliation, wife’s inner sadist awakens.
19.1k words
4.46
18.7k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Warning** This fantasy story is not meant to offend anyone in open relationships, polyamorous or otherwise non-monogamous relationships.

This series will contain elements of Male Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Female Domination, Abusive Tendencies, Masculinity Degradation, Cuckolding, Female Lead Relationships, Interracial Sex, Blackmail, Emotional Sadism, Teasing, and BDSM Activities. If any of these topics are something that may upset you, please stop reading.

**

Jorge was out for the day. A rare occurrence at that point. Flora realized it's because he preferred to wank than do anything else. But today was different, he was on a compulsory team building day. From 7 am until 7 pm.

Flora stepped into the house after work, barely after 5 pm and Jorge wouldn't be home until 8 pm by the time he drove back from the place his office sent them to.

It was the first time in three days, when she came home from the girl's trip, that she had a moment to herself. When she was distracted by Jorge or life she hadn't thought about the conversation Jorge started up the night she got home.

Pushing the thoughts out of her mind she turned her attention to food. With Jorge gone she decided to order herself some take out, before sending him a quick text that he should get himself food on the way home but she might have some left overs.

With that out of the way she went into the living room to find a show to watch for the night. She scrolled through netflix until the food came and yet she still couldn't settle on anything.

Flora was agitated and unsettled. Did Jorge think she was out flirting with men for the whole weekend? That was really unlike her, even if she did, so where would he get that idea from? Their whole relationship she was fiercely loyal to Jorge and she had only been in other monogamous relationships before she met him so she didn't understand.

Her mind raced about the whole situation. She ran it back in her mind again and again. What could have clicked for Jorge to go down that line of questioning? Sure he had been possessive in the past but he never really questioned her loyalty. It was odd that all of a sudden he started talking about her bikini and her flirting with men. Even in all his possessiveness he'd never acted like that before...

Arianna. She had questioned Flora when she was flirting with that guy. She seemed uncomfortable. She was also just about to get married for the first time. Out of all of them she was the one who wanted to get married the most and struggled to find a man to marry her. Clearly she saw Flora was married to a guy like Jorge and got annoyed that Flora would flirt whilst married. What if her conscience got the better of her and she told Jorge what had happened?

Flora tried to be rational but she started to grow irritated. Anger crawled up her spine and took over her body. She couldn't be rational; she had to get to the bottom of this.

After deliberation over a call or a text Flora rung Arianna.

"Hello, Flora?" Arianna answered the phone.

"Hey," Flora replied.

"Did you call for something? Not that it isn't great to hear from you but we just saw each other a few days ago."

"I just wanted to ask something..." Flora tried to contain herself as best as possible she didn't want to come out swinging. At least not at first.

"Oh sure, what's up?" Arianna chuckled.

"Did you say something to Jorge about my flirting with that guy?" Flora said, her voice far more accusatory than she was intending.

"What no? Why would I do that to you?"

As Arianna denied it it somehow made Flora angrier. Flora was convinced it was all Arianna so why not just admit to it. In her mind, there was no other explanation.

"Well, as soon as I got home he was questioning me about flirting with guys. I didn't understand where that came from. Someone had to have said something."

"Well it wasn't me, Flora. I don't understand why you're coming at me like this."

"I know you did. I know you're lying to me," Flora finally snapped. Her anger had come to an all time high and she snapped.

"I didn't say shit Flora. You're acting so crazy right now."

"You were being so fucking judgmental. If someone was going to say something I know it would be you," Flora snapped back at her friend. Arianna huffed from the other end.

"You have some issues you know that? Regardless of how I feel about your slutty behavior I wouldn't go behind your back," Arianna pleaded with her.

"Stop lying to me Arianna," Flora yelled. She was in a rage by this point.

"You know what, fuck you Flora I'm glad he figured it out," Arianna snapped before hanging up on her.

Flora dropped her phone beside her on the couch. She couldn't drop her irritation. Her entire body was filled to the brim with anger. Her takeout long forgotten on the coffee table she sat back on the couch stuck in her swirling thoughts.

The heat of the moment fizzled out and Flora was left with her thoughts. She kept going over the incident in her mind. In the moment she felt so fun and flirty. She felt like she was doing something a little rebellious. Lately, she hadn't felt much control in her marriage. So perhaps that was her way of taking control.

She didn't understand why she did it, even as she tried to wrack her mind for it. Flora picked up her drink and took a long sip of her full sugar coke. Regret settled into her body, she probably looked like a total slut in front of all of her friends. And maybe Jorge just suspected it, maybe he didn't know. But even if he didn't know, what if he found out she was doing something like that.

Her heart beat hard in her chest as the show she finally picked went by in a noisy blur. She struggled to pay attention or relax.

***

Jorge finally came home. Flora felt like she could breathe again. He had a bag of food with him on the way in. She got up as soon as she heard the door click open and followed her husband into the kitchen.

"You know, I have been thinking," Flora said to Jorge. He was placing his food down on the table when she spoke. He peered up at her with questioning eyes.

"Thinking about what?" Jorge asked. He pulled out the styrofoam containers from the plastic bags and set them down on the table. Flora's eyes flicked down to the tacos he had bought. They looked good and suddenly her stomach rumbled for the food she had abandoned.

"Well, I've been thinking about our conversation on Sunday when I got home from the girl's trip. I'm really sorry I reacted the way that I did. Clearly you were uncomfortable with my bikini and that's what got you to that line of thinking. I won't use bikinis like that unless I'm with you, okay baby?" Flora said to Jorge.

He paused as he took in what she was saying. It had been a long day and he was struggling to concentrate. Disappointment fell over him as he realized what had happened. Flora was clearly not turned on by the idea of cheating on or cucking Jorge. Instead she seemed distraught by Jorge bringing it up even in a teasing sense. He was just trying to test the waters, in all of his excitement. The weekend had messed with him. He'd never read so much porn in his whole life.

"That's okay. I'm happy for you to wear the bikini. I'm sorry I even brought it up. I guess I was just feeling paranoid," Jorge waved her off. "You're just so stunning," he continued.

"And you just got worried?" Flora asked. Relief filled her chest. She could finally feel like she could breathe again.

"Yeah, whenever you wear things like that my mind goes to all the men who are hitting on you and wanting to fuck you," he continued.

"I see," Flora replied. "I didn't eat my dinner yet. If you want to join me in the living room?" Flora asked him. Jorge nodded and they went and sat on the couch together.

***

Over the next week Flora and Jorge fell into a rhythm. They'd leave for work in the mormons together, come home from work, plan dinner together, eat at the same time, do activities as a couple and they even went on a date night. Jorge would seldom have time to grab his cock and indulge in his fantasies. Instead he just focused on work and his marriage. At night when they would lay in bed together, even after they fucked, Jorge would think about it.

He wanted to sneak off and have a wank to his heart's content. He managed to get three quick ones in for the whole week which barely tide him over but it was okay. He felt like his mind was much more peaceful when he was enveloped in an activity, it was only when boredom set in that there was any issues.

Jorge didn't know why this was happening but he felt like Flora was pushing the envelope. She's the one that suggested they do a video game night together. She's the one that went out and bought a bottle of tequila so they could make cocktails on Friday night. She just seemed like she was going to couple's counselling without Jorge then implementing things without him understanding why.

It was Saturday morning and Flora woke up before Jorge. She figured she should let him sleep.

Flora slipped out of bed and went downstairs to make a coffee before settling in the living room. She had been all over Jorge because she still felt so guilty for flirting with that man. It wasn't just a light flirt but rather she led him on until he thought they were going to fuck. She even touched him.

A shiver went down Flora's spine. She turned on the TV and took a sip of her coffee before grabbing her laptop.

She realized that she still didn't understand her husband's wants and needs, in terms of BDSM. At this point she at least knew what BDSM stood for: bondage, domination, sadism/submission, and masochism.

The issue was that Flora didn't understand it. Sure she could watch a porno and mimic what the actors do but there was some psychology behind it that she didn't get. It wasn't all an act.

The whole week and a bit since she called Arianna she felt off. That's why she stuck to Jorge like glue. She thought if they can rekindle their marriage she would feel less guilty and weird. Not that there was anything wrong with their marriage, but the insecurities had set in deep for Flora.

In the back of her mind she was still thinking about Jorge's kinks and habits. She began to google, research the kink he brought up. Female Domination, otherwise known as FemDom.

Soon Flora stumbled upon reddit.

She went through multiple threads until she realized she needed to make an account so she could save these pages. Soon, Flora was part of at lead five different BDSM or FemDom related subreddits.

The more she researched the more confident she became that she could satisfy her husband.

Before Flora could look any further she heard Jorge's footsteps coming down the stairs. She wasn't sure why she didn't want him to know, but she closed the laptop and turned her attention back to the TV.

Perhaps if Jorge knew what she was doing before she was ready he'd pressure her and she didn't want to have another failed BDSM session.

"Morning sweetheart," Flora said as Jorge walked into the room. He rubbed his tired eyes and plopped down on the couch beside her. She would have to go on reddit again later.

By the time lunch rolled around Jorge offered to go out to grab some groceries so they could make a recipe Flora found online.

As soon as Jorge was out of the house Flora was back on reddit. She soon realized she could download it as an app on her phone. Much more discreet than an entire laptop screen.

She was enamored by reddit and by the communities on there. One thing led to another and Flora started commenting. People responded back, mostly positive. Jorge came back from the store and Flora had to put reddit away. They had lunch together but she could feel her phone going off in her pocket.

Sunday afternoon came and Flora decided to make her own reddit post on a BDSM advice page. She relayed her problem in the usual reddit fashion. It took a few hours but soon people were responding.

When Jorge fell asleep that night Flora laid in bed with her brightness as low as possible. She read through all the responses to her post: Help, my husband (33M) wants to submit to me (32F, Vanilla).

AnonymousMouse_2832: If you're not into something there is no need to participate. That being said, if you want to enter this lifestyle you're going to have to ease into it. Read, read, and read some more about BDSM. It's not all just whips and chains, it's about love, compassion and understanding. Best of luck!

MissDomme57: When my husband revealed to me that he was submissive our marriage took a turn for the better. Sometimes when you know who is in control it is just easier for decisions to be made. Before we did BDSM we would always get into fights and come to a stalemate. Now he knows to defer to me. Of course we still have discussions as a team but at the end of the day I always have the final say.

PatheticDuck: My wife and I had the opposite issue. She told me she needed me to submit to her. This was a lot harder (I think) because she wasn't asking me to be in control but rather to give up my control and autonomy to a certain extent. I think you should count your blessings. I like where our relationship is today but those first few beatings I received were brutal, and I didn't even enjoy being beaten! My domme has taught me there is beauty in pain. Your sub, husband, already understands this. I recommend a paddle and a flogger to start off with.

The responses went on and on like this. Flora was mesmerized at all the different yet similar stories people had to share with her in the comment section. She responded to a few before passing out. She had plans to perhaps pick up a toy or two on her way home from work that week. She wasn't sure if she was ready to use them on Jorge yet.

Flora woke up to another flood of comments. She went through them but still had more notifications. After some clicking around reddit she found her DMs.

1 Message from MissDommeAnonymous15.

Flora opened the chat.

MissDommeAnonymous15: Hi, I saw your post on the BDSM advice sub.

ConfusedFlo: Hey, what about it?

MissDommeAnonymous15: I thought I could offer you some help and advice. I have been a domme for fifteen years.

ConfusedFlo: Oh wow! That's so impressive. I'm just really stuck on how to get into it...

MissDommeAnonymous15: Do you really want to become a domme or are you just doing this for your husband?

ConfusedFlo: It is partially for him but I have decided I really do want this. I want to try at the very least. Hey in six months if it doesn't work out we can always stop.

MissDommeAnonymous15: That's true. Okay, well have you looked at any porn? Has anything sparked your interest.

ConfusedFlo: I have looked at a little porn. I think the issue I had with our first session is that I used my hand and the whole thing felt forced.

MissDommeAnonymous15: So what was it exactly?

ConfusedFlo: Just me spanking my husband with my hand on the bed. He seemed to love it but I was bored as hell.

MissDommeAnonymous15: I think the most natural way to incorporate BDSM is to do it during sex not outside of sex. Have all your tools ready in case you introduce toys as needed. Plus, you need to dominate him with your mind not with toys. You also need to feel like a domme. I feel like I have a domme persona and a normal persona, it helps a lot.

ConfusedFlo: I can't believe we haven't even thought of that...

MissDommeAnonymous15: I get it! You're totally new to this and sometimes the obvious answers aren't always so obvious.

ConfusedFlo: What toys should I buy?

MissDommeAnonymous15: I would go with something like handcuffs or restraints because as a woman you can't physically hold him down. But once he is tied up he literally is at your mercy. The comments had some good recs too about impact play.

ConfusedFlo: Thanks!

Flora almost ran late for work due to all the texting. After their initial conversation about Flora becoming a domme they started to just chat. Flora clicked with this woman like they were old friends. She came to learn her name was Clarissa and that she had a day job. Eventually Clarissa also had to stop texting due to work but Flora was buzzing with excitement all day.

Since Flora skipped her lunch hour she was able to leave early. She sat in her parked car googling, sex shops near me. A few results came up and she even found one on the way home. She went straight there. Her conversations with Clarissa still fresh in her mind. Some restraints, that was a good plan.

The sex shop was like nothing Flora expected. She thought it would be dirty and weird with a neon sign on the outside. Instead the door was concealed between two other businesses and you had to walk up a set of stairs. The interior was clean with painted white walls and the merchandise spread apart nicely as it would be in any store.

Once she was back in the car Flora opened her discreet black bag and went through what she got. A pair of leather padded handcuffs, some skin safe rope that was on sale, a paddle, and a riding crop. She thought back to the vibrator she saw, a high powered wand style one that plugged into the wall. The guy there said it was their most popular model. 'All the kinky couples love this one!'. Flora decided that would be for next time though.

***

The door opened with a click and in an instant Jorge noticed the house was dead silent. He could tell that Flora wasn't home even besides the fact her car wasn't in the driveway. Jorge wasn't sure how long it would be until she would come home but he figured he should get a session in whilst she was away.

Jorge laid down in bed with the ipad as he wracked his mind. He thought of the cuckoldry but the fantasy was completely soured by Flora's complete unwillingness. She obviously didn't want to do anything like that and that destroyed it for Jorge. It was better when he didn't know.

He sighed as he ran his eyes down the list of AI stories he had created in the last week. Even when he didn't have time to masturbate he realized he had time to come up with story ideas. The more he input into the AI the better the stories were.

Since the weekend Flora hadn't been as stuck to his side as she was the previous week and Jorge took it as an opportunity to masturbate every chance he got. Whilst he wasn't looking at the cuck stuff anymore he was falling down the hole of depravity with his FemDom kink.

Finally Jorge settled on a story.

It was darker than the ones he first came across, and much darker than any video he had watched. It detailed the story of a submissive man who lived like an object in his mistress's mansion. Some days he was to be a footstool and other times he was a table.

When this sub wasn't living as a piece of furniture he was living purely for his domme's pleasure. She would beat him to her heart's content whenever she wanted. At night she would make him beg to sleep on the bed and sometimes she'd force him to sleep in a cage instead.

It was by far one of his most depraved stories.

Jorge was clearly cognizant of how fucked up it was but his mind was torn between his kinks and his rationality. Either way it continued to turn him on. He struggled not to cum at the end of each paragraph.

When Jorge came to the end of the story he finally allowed himself to cum.

"Oh fuck," Jorge groaned as he came all over himself. He cleaned up and pulled his pants back on before walking downstairs. As he was still a little woozy from it all Flora came in with the strangest smile on her face and a bag in her hand.