Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 08

Story Info
Be Careful What You Wish For …conclusion.
3.2k words
4.11
6.7k
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To those of you who have been following along Celeste's wish gone astray, this is the last part. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

The next few weeks went by rather quickly as the Master's house settled back into a routine. Baby Girl took care of Slave during the day and Celeste was allowed to sleep at the foot of her bed every night untll she was fully recovered.

Once Slave was able to go back to performing her chores, Baby Girl went back to school and Celeste worked hard to convince the Master that she was happy and content and to satisfy all of his needs.

In the morning when the paper came she fetched it in her mouth and brought it to him and at night she brought him his slippers. She wagged and barked and played fetch which seemed to amuse him to no end and learned other tricks to delight him. She whined and begged and presented herself to be taken daily without any prodding on his behalf. She followed him around like the loyal companion that he wanted and when he rested she sat at his feet or between his legs sucking or licking his cock.

She was the perfect puppy. She knew what it was going to take to convince him that she was content and settled. She immersed herself into her role and actually it wasn't hard for her to do because she had wished for this life. One of complete submission, free of worries and stressors. She even began to look forward to his need to inflict pain and as a result the Master's other two pets were spared as the Master understood she was better suited for this kind of play.

Once Celeste had Master lulled into a false sense of security she began slowly and discretely pouring her love and affection toward Slave and Baby Girl. She missed her daughters and often thought about them late at night in her dog house. She would cry softly so she would not be detected. She had raised two beautiful, independent, loving strong girls to womanhood and she decided that the Lord had sent her here to do the same thing for Baby Girl and Slave.

Both of these girls had been denied a mother's love and Celeste knew that this was the strongest love of all. She had seen so many broken and lost children in her line of work, but the ones who needed the most help were the ones who had been abandoned or neglected by their mothers at any early age.

Little by little as she began to give the girls the unconditional love they needed. They began to confide in her secretly and she began to shape their thinking, putting ideas of a different life and other lifestyles in their heads. She complimented them on their skills and talents and they began to feel worthy and valuable in ways that they had never felt before. They began to realize they had more to offer than just their bodies and that they were worthy to be loved and when this happened their loyalties began to shift.

Celeste began to form a plan for them to escape but it was one that needed all three of them for it to work. Baby Girl was the easiest to get on board as specially after Celeste explained to her that the contract she had signed was bogus and that the tracking device that Master claimed was implanted under her skin was really a birth control device called the Norplant to keep her from having children for a five years time span. He was really tracking her through her car and her cell phone.

"That son of a bitch!" Baby Girl whispered to Celeste as she was toweling her off after giving her a bath.

"All this time I thought he was being honest with me and he never planned to let me go.".

Celeste said, "Even without an implanted tracking device, he has money and power to send people after you, so we have to do this my way".

"You better believe I'm in 100 percent and I can't wait to see the look on his face when we give him a taste of his own medicine."

Slave was the one that was having the hardest time imaging her life without this Master or some other Master. She was terrified and was reluctant to do her part.

"Nebessa, I will never abandon you. I love you just like if you were one of my own and I promise you that you can stay with me or Baby Girl as long as you need or want." Celeste said.

"You are asking me to have faith and to trust you, both concepts are foreign to me as my faith was taken long ago and trust is something I have never known."

As Slave began to cry, Celeste kneeled and opened her arms. Slave lowered herself and Celeste wrapped her arms around her and consoled her.

"It is okay, don't cry. Baby Girl and I will wait until you are able and ready, we will not leave without you."

It was actually Master, accidentally of course, that gave Slave the final impetus to leave. One evening they all participated in a four person orgy for Master's nightly play session.

Master had Slave laying on her back with her legs spread wide and Celeste bent down over her eating out her pussy wth her ass in the air. Slave was instructed to fondle her big sweet tits and pull and stretch her nipples while her cunt was being licked and nibbled on.

Baby Girl was made to wear an eight inch strap on and fuck Celeste from behind on her knees while Master got on his knees behind Baby Girl and fucked her in the ass. Master's pets were not allowed to cum without Master's permission so it was agnozing torture as Master took his time reaching his climax. Master loved the moaning and groaning that his pets were making; it was like a symphony to his ears. Finally he shot a big load of cum in Baby Girl's ass and then one by one he gave them the permission to cum.

"Cum Baby Girl, cum for Daddy."

"Cum Butta, cum pet, cum for your Owner."

"Cum Slave, cum for your Lord and Master."

One by one they came as commanded, screaming and moaning. Once they were done, Baby Girl was made to clean the Master, and Celeste to clean the strapon and Slave to clean Celeste.

Master went and sat in his big easy chair and called for Slave to sit on his lap.

"Pets I have an announcement. I have decided to breed Slave. So no more birth control for you." he said looking at Slave.

The room went suddenly silent, you could have heard a pin drop. All eyes were on the Master and he smiled and lowered his head to suck Slave's right nipple. He sucked hard and Slave began to whimper a bit and squirm.

He stopped and began to laugh.

"You better get used to it as you will be breast feeding both me and the baby. I can't wait for those big juicy titties to be flowing with sweet milk."

Master looked at Baby Girl and Butta and thought a minute and said,

"Well now that I think of it you might be breastfeeding us all."

Master continue to suckle on Slave's nipples and Slave laid her head back and pushed her breasts out so he could have easier access and her tears began to flow.

"I hope that those are tears of happiness about becoming a mother because I think you will make a great mother and your body in particular was made for reproduction. You have nice wide hips and a good ass perfect for carrying a baby and titties made to carry buckets of milk. I can't wait."

The next day, Slave whispered to Butta when she was feeding her outside her doghouse.

"I am in, you can count on me. I do not want to bring a child in this world born to be a sex slave. There would be no other possibility. He would have me raise the child until it was of an age to be sold or used by him, especially if it is a girl."

Celeste stressed to her new daughters how important it was that they both continue playing their roles as usual as to not make Master suspicious that anything had changed.

They needed to wait for a rainy day with thunderstorms in the forecast in order for her plan to work. Thunderstorms were notorious for knocking out invisible fences and even with backup generators it took the systems a while to reboot.

Baby Girl was the one that Master trusted the most not to try and run away because he had made her feel she was with him of her own free will, to some degree with the contract. As a result of having limited freedom she was able to secure some knock out sex drugs from one of the college students. She used her great oral skills to make the score as the Master monitored her weekly allowance.

They continued to monitor the weather reports until the weather forecaster predicted the perfect forecast "Rain with severe thunderstorms throughout the night".

That particular night, Master was relaxing on the couch and Celeste was licking and sucking his balls while he watched his favorite game shows and Slave approached with his after dinner herbal tea blend. Baby Girl was seated at the big wooden desk in the room studying.

"For you Master," she said as she put the hot mug down on the beautiful glass and maple wood coffee table in front of the couch. She bent down and kissed him softly on the lips and lingered as he reached up and fondled and groped her titties. Celeste noticed Slave winked her right eye and Master's eyes were closed as he kissed her back.

"Thank you Slave," he said as he began to sit up and adjust himself so that Celeste could still have access to his dick while he began sipping on his drink.

While he drank his beverage that Slave had laced with the date rape drugs, he had a thought.

"Butta, stop sucking your Master dick and go and eat out Baby Girl while she is studying. Go under the desk and you have until the end of the commercial break to make her cum. If you do not succeed I will have her punish you with the cane. You will receive one lick for every minute it took longer than the commercial break."

Master knew that Celeste did not care for eating pussy and as a result did not do it enthusiastically. He was trying to train her to attack a pussy with the same passion she had for a cock. He was a little surprised when Celeste barked and wagged her tail as she trotted happily over to Baby Girl.

"Maybe she was starting to enjoy it after all." he thought.

Of course that was not it, Celeste was just glad to be able to have a reason to go over to Baby Girl so she could make sure she got the signal. The women had perfected a way to communicate using their eyes. A slight wink of the right eye meant yes or okay and as Celeste crawled under the desk, she winked her right eye.

Celeste began licking Baby Girl's cunt and going at it with zest. Baby Girl made it easy for her as she shifted her body to make sure Celeste was hitting all the right spots. In no time she was cumming all over Celeste's face.

Master's dick had gotten hard and he began to feel hot and bothered with the date drug starting to take effect. He was also starting to feel tired and decided that he wanted to retire for the night.

"Baby Girl, studying can wait. Walk Butta to her doghouse with an umbrella so she doesn't get soaked and then you and Slave come to my bedroom. I want to fuck your ass but all my cum right now goes to Slave. I have fucked her twice today but for some reason I am extremely horny tonight and maybe I will find my satisfaction in that sweet ass of yours while I suckle on her luscious titties."

Baby Girl proceeded to do as instructed. When she got to Butta's doghouse, she discreetly unlocked her knee pads and she mouthed, "Good luck".

Slave had done her part. She had found a way to practice preparing the herbal tea so that she could hide the taste of the drug within it so that Master would drink it without tasting anything different.

Baby Girl's part came in now. She was to fuck the Master's brains out so that with the help of the drug he was completely knocked out.

Now it was Celeste's turn. She had to test her theory and hope that the power was knocked out and that she and Slave could leave the compound without being shocked to death.

While Baby Girl was riding the Master's cock as he laid on his back with Slave above him on all fours, with her tits dangling over his mouth as he suckled one and then the other Celeste was making a run for it. She braced herself as she went toward the front of the private driveway, so far so good, no shocks. She was sure if she took a serious electric shock wet like this her heart would probably not be able to stand it but she was determined, either way she decided she would still be free.

Thank goodness Celeste thought. She was right the invisible fence was not working, it would have to be rebooted to work correctly. Celeste looked up and down the public road and began to cry. This was the closest she had been to freedom since she had been abducted.

She turned around and began the long trek back to the main house. When she got there and climbed up the stairs, the girls were waiting for her. They quickly came to her and began to dry her off and cover her with a warm blanket. Master was asleep and locked in Slave's cage.

"Let's get those damn paws off you so you can feel like a human again." Slave said, as she used the key to free Celeste.

Celeste looked at her two new adopted daughters and she grabbed them and hugged them tight.

"Good job girls, so I see you were able to use the quilt to drag him over to the cage. Fantastic and you found the shock collar that he had used on you Baby Girl when you were being trained. He looks absolutely lovely with it on, don't you think?"

They all started laughing and Baby Girl handed Celeste the remote to the shock collar. Then all of a sudden Slave started crying. She had not let herself cry like that in years. She cried for everything she had never had and for everything waiting for her now, for the first time in her life she had hope for the future.

Celeste watched her cry and knew she needed to release all that had happened to her and it would take a long time but she was confident that she would eventually be alright.

"Okay, girls you have to go. Baby Girl, you were able to siphon off enough money for you two into your own personal bank account like we discussed."

"It was easy as one, two, three. He used the same password for most of his accounts so once I got the one to his main account I had access to all of them. I did just what you told me to take a little bit from each account and he never noticed. I have a total of 100,000 for me and Nebessa. I have rigged his phone so that all of his business calls will come to me. I have been helping with his business matters for some time now so no one will be suspicious of me handling things."

"Good. Now promise me that you will take care of one another, and after you have Nebessa in the program for rehabilitating runaway sex slaves, promise me you will go to counseling for yourself."

"I promise Ma." Baby Girl said and now it was Celeste's turn to let her tears flow like a river.

"Go before the invisible fence reboots and Slave is stuck here with me. At the program, they know how to get that collar off her neck."

"Are you sure you are going to be alright?" Slave said as she grabbed Celeste's two hands in hers and kissed them.

"Yes, I will be fine. He, on the other hand, needs some serious retraining. It will take some time but after a while he will admit that I am all he needs. I can be HIS Baby Girl, HIS Slave, and HIS Pet. He will be taught that true submission is a gift, not something that should be coerced or forced out of life circumstances. He is a dominant and I am a submissive. We are two sides of the same coin and for now the roles will be reversed. You two must find your own way and make your own choices. The cage has a way of helping everyone see the light."

Baby Girl looked at the mother God had sent her and she felt blessed for the first time in her life.

She realized that Celeste was staying to ensure that they had a chance at a new life. Celeste did not trust the legal system to keep Master contained and she was going to make sure he would never force anyone else into submission or slavery.

She also knew that Celeste did not feel like she could ever return to her old life. Despite how Master had gone about it, and even though Celeste would have done it differently, the end result would have been the same. Given the choice she would have chosen a new life of complete submission with him, it was after all what made her feel whole.

Baby Girl wiped her tears with the backs of her hands and said,

"I love you. I will contact your daughters and your husband to let them know that you are fine and that they should be expecting to hear from you soon. I have reset the passwords on all his accounts and left everything for you so you have access to all the money you need. Lastly, I will hire a lawyer with instructions to send the file on all his dirty dealings, including slave trafficing to go directly to the DA if anything should happen to any of the three of us."

With their final hugs and kisses done, Celeste watched her two adopted daughters leave to start their lives and she could not have been prouder.

Once they were gone she looked at her sleeping Master and even though she knew he could not hear her, she laughed as she said,

"You had better get a good night's sleep Master, because training begins in the morning. Oh, and one more thing, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it."