Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 07

Story Info
A continuation of a wish turned into a nightmare.
1.1k words
4.07
5k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master leashed Celeste and proceeded upstairs. He walked so quickly he was literally dragging her up two stairs at a time. Celeste had to work hard to suppress her natural instinct to fight back. She knew that it would only make matters worse.

When they reached the Master's bedroom she was crying and panting. Her neck hurt from her collar rubbing and burning her neck and her shins and paws were bruised.

Master looked at Celeste and shook his head and said with so much disappointment,

"I have been so happy these last few weeks. I thought you were finally accepting the fact that you are now mine, now and forever. Your old life no longer exists. Baby Girl, Slave and I are now your family."

Master took off Celeste's knee pads and removed her butt plug. He commanded her to stand on the bed while he cuffed her arms above her head to the rungs of one of the ladders that were across the top of his four poster bed.

Once she was secured he began whipping her first 20 licks with the cane across her ass and back. This was a punishment so it was not intermittently done with rubbing or fingering her sensual areas. The next 20 were across her breast, torso and pussy.

When he was done, Celeste had red welts everywhere the eye could see and a few had broken the skin and were bleeding. Somewhere the pain had become too much even for her and she had passed out. He made sure she did not reach subspace.

When she regained consciousness he proceed to untie her and rape her savagely using all three of her holes. He was exhausted when he was done and she was a bloody, cummy mess.

Master gently cleaned her wounds and then put her in his bed. He left her chained and her wrists and feet cuffed together. She curled up in the fetus position and wept until she dozed off to sleep.

When she woke up she was in so much pain and she was thirsty and hungry. She opened her eyes and he was sitting in a chair near the bed. Never saying a word, he offered her water and fed her. Finally after all was said and done, he stripped and got in bed and held her from behind, gently spooning her and quietly he said,

"I will miss you the next two weeks, while Slave and Baby Girl can satisfy most of my needs, they are not you. Slave was taught and trained to be submissive and Baby Girl submits for survival and gratitude. You are a submissive by nature and my very own pain slut. I want and need your loyalty, love and submission so I hope the next two weeks will help you finally let go and be what you were always meant to be, mine."

In the morning Master had Baby Girl take Celeste out to the shed and lock her in her cage. For the next few days Baby Girl fed, watered and walked her twice a day and then on the fifth morning Celeste noticed that Baby Girl was walking like she was in pain. As they left the shed Celeste whispered,

"Baby Girl, what is wrong and why has Slave not been sent to feed me, shouldn't you be in school?"

"Thanks to you, Master is out of sorts and has been exceptionally hard to deal with. Slave has gone on a hunger strike and I begged for mercy for her as he has been whipping her and punishing her to get her to eat. He gave me the punishment meant for her last night and I am no longer allowed to leave the house."

"I am truly sorry. He beat you in hopes that Slave would feel guilty about the pain being inflicted upon you because of her behavior."

"Yes." Baby Girl said crying, as she lifted her shirt and her mini skirt so Celeste could see the red welts and bruise marks on her back and ass. They looked horrible and Celeste was sure some of them would leave permanent scars.

Celeste knew when Baby Girl told her what was going on that the Master wanted her to know because if not he would have forbidden Baby Girl to mention it. When Baby Girl returned Celeste to her cage Celeste hesitated and when Baby Girl turned to see what was wrong Celeste ran into her with all her might knocking her off balance and she fell into the cage. Celeste pushed the cage door shut and used her teeth and paws to lock her in.

"What the hell are you doing Butta, have you gone fucking crazy? As angry as the Master has been, he will beat the living hell out of you. You saw what he did to me."

Celeste looked at Baby Girl and shook her head,

"Yes, exactly but not anymore, he wins."

Celeste left the shed and entered the house through her doggy door. She went into the Master's study and over to his desk. When she left she found him in the living room sitting on the couch. She crawled over to him and went into the beg position. He looked over at her with the pen in her mouth and said,

"Butta, what are you doing here? I am not sure how you got away from Baby Girl, you naughty puppy. Do you have something you want to do for your Master?

Celeste lowered her paws and head down in submission and dropped the pen at his feet and barked twice for "Yes" and wagged her tail repeatedly.

"Are you sure, Girl, this is what you want to do?

Celeste barked again twice for "yes" and wagged her tail as she moved between his legs and nuzzled his cock with her nose. He patted her head and bent down and kissed her hard and passionately. When he started to pull away she gently licked his check over and over.

Master laughed and wiped his check. "Okay, okay, I believe you. I had John leave a copy of the papers here so let's go into the study where you can sign them. I will have him witness your signing using FaceTime."

After the signing of the papers, they went out to the shed and freed Baby Girl. Master, Baby Girl and Butta all went to see Slave who was in bed too weak to move.

"Slave, I have good news. Butta has decided that this is the life she wants and that we are all the family she needs. She will not be going to training after all."

Slave lifted her head and a small smile crossed her chapped and dry lips. She looked like death warmed over. "Butta?" she whispered.

Butta began to bark excitedly and kneeled side the bed and began licking her face. All three of Master's pets began to cry as Slave lowered her head back to the bed and said,

"Master, I'm hungry."